Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3442 May 4, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
And BTW, I am not going to argue.. Just seeing how the arguments are going.. Aren't you people sick yet of arguing?!
May be its time to start a new thread and take this conversations over there...
Also, I would like to worry about the future instead of dreaming about the past...
karre lanjakoduka ne ammani dengupora donga mundakoduka, karre mundakodukulara chartithra leni donganakodukulara, bastards, fist u should have to compete with telugu then go with sanskrit, u fake tamil cant stand infront of sanskrit the mother of all languages in world, sangam grammer not even older than 1200 years, even the entire sangam gramer datings r fake datings by tamil historians. Tamil dynasties had their origin from north india and their earlier languages r sanskrits and prakrits. Tamil is a tribal version of telugu spoken by dalits who migrated to ancient deep south from andhra. Tamil and tamilnadu is totally fake. U tamil cant stand infront of the foot of sanskrit, fools go get a life instead of competing with sanskrit,
KUMAR

Dubai, UAE

#3443 May 5, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Tamil was influenced by telugu and sanskrit, later tamil-kannada-malayalam evolved and shared similiar linguistics
FYI &A,

Difference Between Tamil and Telugu & Sanskrit

Tamil vs Telugu

1.Telugu Grammar (11th century A.D ) vs Tolkappiyam ( Tamil Grammar )- 3rd century BCE

2.Tamil and Telugu are Dravidian languages that are spoken in the southern states of India. Tamil is spoken in Tamil Nadu and Telugu in Andhra Pradesh. There are a number of differences between these two languages. The Indian Government declared Tamil a classical language in 2004. It is the only Dravidian language that has this classical status.

3.The Tamil language is considered to be the oldest of all Dravidian languages. It is known to have existed more than two thousand years ago. Sangam literature, which is considered to be earliest era of Tamil literature , is dated between 6 BC and 3 AD. The Pre-Nannayya Period (before 1020 AD) In the earliest period Telugu literature existed in the form of inscriptions, precisely from 575 AD on-wards. Most of the works were translations from Sanskrit. It was in the tenth century AD that Telugu literature began.

4.The influence of the Sanskrit language can be widely seen in the Telugu language whereas the Tamil language has not been much influenced by it. In grammar, the Tamil language has its own grammatical structure whereas the influence of Sanskrit is clearly evident in the Telugu language.

5.Saskrit - No native script , How they written all vedas in saskrits (Devanagari ). Devanagari are first attested from the 7th century CE. May be all vedas first Written in Tamil.

6.Prakrit & Pali are the early north indian language and tamil is the oldest of all indian language.

Summary

1.The Tamil language is considered to be the oldest of all Dravidian languages.
2.The Indian Government declared first Tamil a classical language in 2004.
3.The Tamil language is considered to be the oldest of all Dravidian languages.
4.The Tamil language is known to have existed more than two thousand years ago. Sangam literature, which is considered to be earliest era of Tamil literature , is dated between BC 6 and AD 3.
5.The earliest Telugu inscription can be dated back to 575 AD and has been attributed to Renati Cholas.
6.The influence of Sanskrit can be widely seen in the Telugu language whereas Tamil has not been influenced by it much.

Finaly,

Tamil is one of the longest surviving classical languages in the world. It has been described as "the only language of contemporary India which is recognizably continuous with a classical past and having "one of the richest literatures in the world".Tamil literature has existed for over 3000 years. The earliest epigraphic records found on rock edicts and hero stones date from around the 6th century BC.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3445 May 5, 2014
Tamil gramer is just composed after 1000 a.d. that too not exact datings.tamil gramer datings r fake datings. Tamil is a tribal version of telugu spoken by dalits of andhra who setled in ancient deepsouth what is now tamilnadu. North indians are the main reason for the development of tamil and tamil literatures after their deep migration to south. Therewere no tamil and tamil kingdoms b4 300 b.c. The language of chola,chera,and pandyas r prakrits later they patronised tamil and writen gramer. Tamilnadu is fake there was no tamilnadu without andhras later it was filled with north indian migrants. Tamil is a tribal version of telugu and split to tamil,kanada,malayalam. Telugu is oldest language of south india, sanskrit is the oldest languaage of world
Neelakaran

Bangalore, India

#3446 May 5, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> karre lanjakoduka ne ammani dengupora donga mundakoduka, karre mundakodukulara chartithra leni donganakodukulara, bastards, fist u should have to compete with telugu then go with sanskrit, u fake tamil cant stand infront of sanskrit the mother of all languages in world, sangam grammer not even older than 1200 years, even the entire sangam gramer datings r fake datings by tamil historians. Tamil dynasties had their origin from north india and their earlier languages r sanskrits and prakrits. Tamil is a tribal version of telugu spoken by dalits who migrated to ancient deep south from andhra. Tamil and tamilnadu is totally fake. U tamil cant stand infront of the foot of sanskrit, fools go get a life instead of competing with sanskrit,
LOL!:D

No need to argue for my comment because I am not evem arguing anymore :D :D

I was talking about something else and you were like "no no.. Tamil is this... telugu is this.. sanskrit is this... blah blah blah.."

Go and argue with others who are in the conversation..

BTW, I didnt understand a bit of what you were swearing in telugu and I am least bothered to know..

All I would like to say is - Thanks and same to you bro!! B-)
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3447 May 5, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about something else and you were like "no no.. Tamil is this... telugu is this.. sanskrit is this... blah blah blah.."
BTW, I didnt understand a bit of what you were swearing in telugu and I am least bothered to know..
man, in ur previous posts, u said that u have a telugu friend,a malayalam friend,and a tamil friend. Cant u understand what i said in telugu when u have a closest friend from telugu, didn't u learn any telugu from ur telugu friend. Thambi, what i have said is( bastard u said me that ur quitting from the topix then why did u came here lier and joking ). Then U r saying same to me, how ur words are applies to me bcoz i didn't said that i was quitting and again
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3448 May 5, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
if u dont like to argue then why r u writing again,karre lanjakoduka dardrapu lamdikoduka neku emi yeruka leka pothe chavuru ra abadhalakoru,karre lanjakoduka, dongamundakoduka na meedha jokul yeasthava,ne gazzimumdakoduka piriki nayala, what i have said is, u said that u were quitting and again u came back and joking on me, if u are interested u can argue otherwise shut all ur holes. Dont cry here onething is for sure, a sentence "TAMIL IS FAKE TAMILNADU IS JOKE"
Neelakaran

Bangalore, India

#3449 May 5, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> man, in ur previous posts, u said that u have a telugu friend,a malayalam friend,and a tamil friend. Cant u understand what i said in telugu when u have a closest friend from telugu, didn't u learn any telugu from ur telugu friend. Thambi, what i have said is( bastard u said me that ur quitting from the topix then why did u came here lier and joking ). Then U r saying same to me, how ur words are applies to me bcoz i didn't said that i was quitting and again
Wow! you are speaking logics!!!!

Well, I meant I am quitting from this argument, not from Topix itself...:P

I didn''t learn much in telugu from him, just few words.. I was busy studying German, starting Spanish and honing my French.. and he speaks Tamil well so it was no problem for me to talk, although we sometimes converse fully in english. The same goes with my malayalam friend too, most of our conversations will be in english.

Hey, BTW how old are you Naveen?
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3450 May 5, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn''t learn much in telugu from him, just few words.. I was busy studying German, starting Spanish and honing my French.. and he speaks Tamil well so it was no problem for me to talk, although we sometimes converse fully in english. The same goes with my malayalam friend too, most of our conversations will be in english.
i know u written with other names like tamil,kumar, BTW, why r u asking my age? Iam a govt employee, but daily i will talk in my mother tongue great telugu
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3451 May 5, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
i know u written with other names like tamil,kumar,etc... BTW, why r u asking my age? Iam a govt employee, but daily i will talk in my mother tongue great telugu
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3452 May 5, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
iam not a racist, but u r a christian
Neelakaran

Bangalore, India

#3453 May 5, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> i know u written with other names like tamil,kumar, BTW, why r u asking my age? Iam a govt employee, but daily i will talk in my mother tongue great telugu
No my friend, I have only one account. My screen name is only Neelakaran, I am working in an IT company, 24 yo. Though my mother tongue is Tamil I like English, French and other European languages and attracted much to Occidental lands. May be because I was from Pondicherry and brought up seeing western people since my childhood. I also have friends from France, UK, Germany who are currently living in Pondicherry and I meet them very often. I will be flying off country soon for studies.

The only reason why I defended Tamil is because I have seen many videos and been in contact with persons who convinced me Tamil is the oldest. That is the reason why I debated. I wanted to stop misconception among people and spread the truth. I am defending it not because Tamil is my mother tongue. If I was so much attached to my mother tongue I would not have studied French in school in the first place.

So, don't mistake me. My purpose here was just to spread what I know, not to force and make people believe in Tamil as the oldest language.

I started the argument as just a timepass and later the intensity grew and found it is going nowhere and so I stopped arguing..

so, I have given enough info about me.... will you tell you age now?
Neelakaran

Bangalore, India

#3454 May 5, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> iam not a racist, but u r a christian
Good, I love talking about religions.. and No, I am not a christian and yet all my close friends are Christians.. I dont know how I ended up like this..

I was born Hindu, later I went searching for answers and now I won't identify myself as Hindu anymore. Just for the sake of family I join in poojas and other rituals. I follow Non-Duality or Advaita. It is the non-theistic approach towards the realization of the ultimate reality. That is the reason why I didnt scold you back with any indecent language, and I am still considering you as a friend. My beilief are different, my way is different.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3455 May 5, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
No my friend, I have only one account. My screen name is only Neelakaran, I am working in an IT company, 24 yo. Though my mother tongue is Tamil I like English, French and other European languages and attracted much to Occidental lands. May be because I was from Pondicherry and brought up seeing western people since my childhood. I also have friends from France, UK, Germany who are currently living in Pondicherry and I meet them very often. I will be flying off country soon for studies.
The only reason why I defended Tamil is because I have seen many videos and been in contact with persons who convinced me Tamil is the oldest. That is the reason why I debated. I wanted to stop misconception among people and spread the truth. I am defending it not because Tamil is my mother tongue. If I was so much attached to my mother tongue I would not have studied French in school in the first place.
So, don't mistake me. My purpose here was just to spread what I know, not to force and make people believe in Tamil as the oldest language.
I started the argument as just a timepass and later the intensity grew and found it is going nowhere and so I stopped arguing..
so, I have given enough info about me.... will you tell you age now?
LOL.... Lying
Neelakaran

Chennai, India

#3456 May 5, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> LOL.... Lying
Huh.. Is that your reaction to my comment?
If you don't want to move friendly then say it out straight...
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3457 May 5, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> i know u written with other names like tamil,kumar, BTW, why r u asking my age? Iam a govt employee, but daily i will talk in my mother tongue great telugu
and you gonna dragging me into this? we use only one name from start. we are not like you to use different name , everyone here knows you are using different name. lol now i know why the govt sucks
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3458 May 5, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh.. Is that your reaction to my comment?
If you don't want to move friendly then say it out straight...
If u really a sensitive man, and if u hurted by me, Iam sorry, but this forum is only for debate for the oldest language but not for friendship,though iam older than u
Neelakaran

Chennai, India

#3459 May 5, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> If u really a sensitive man, and if u hurted by me, Iam sorry, but this forum is only for debate for the oldest language but not for friendship,though iam older than u
Wow. Thank you Naveen. I'm seeing kind words from you for the first time.

Now I'm gonna debate that friendship has no age bar :)
Neelakaran

Chen, India

#3460 May 5, 2014
Hi Tamil. Interested in saying something about yourself?
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3461 May 5, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
Hi Tamil. Interested in saying something about yourself?
not much to say though,26,did my masters in IT, web designer and interested in history and etymology

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3462 May 5, 2014
So which is older?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Anthony MN 637,385
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min onemale 280,474
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min bad bob 181,904
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min LAWEST100 618,165
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 34 min Bongo 28,441
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 34 min Toby 968,774
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 41 min Paul is dead 3,639
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr An NFL Fan 38,008
More from around the web