Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3396 May 2, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time of pallavas there was no language called telugu it was only Tamil and sanskrit and it it nowhere mentioned that telugu was spoken at that time. you people are the cross breeds of Mughals, Tamils, Rajputs, Most of the telugus are barbers, goltis, thotis, and devadasis(Used for entertainment by Tamils, Rajputs and Mughals etc) that is why telugu people breeded like flies. one thing you have to take to your empty brain is that the CMs and politicians are not our leader, they are the govt servent and are elected by people to serve.in this topic u fcking pull the cinemas why? they are just for time pass and for the entertainment. note:even monkeys dancing on the street entertain us.. monkeys entertainment is far more better than your telugu movies. none of the temples in tn are built by Nayaks and these nayaks were called for erection work for Madurai meenatchi and many have contributed for the construction of the temple including Thevars and Nayakas and the credit goes to the tamil king Kulasekara Pandian who actually built the temple. Nayakas are actually Kannada and Krishnadevaraya is a Mangalorean and belongs to Tuluva community where are your telugus here.. you people too built the temple for an italian and offered the prayer.and iam sure Temple for Chidambaram and Veerapa moili will be built in your land.ah ah ah ah we are very proud that the tamilian is also responsible for andra separation.when we have very rich and great literatures and you telugu is yesterdays language with no literatures. and script borrowed from Kannada and the language is the combination of Tamil, Sanskrit and Arabic and hindi etc etc.. thats telugu...
fool, NAYAKS r the people of 11 th century in telanana areas. Nayaks are the armies of kakatiya kingdom. After the invasions of mughals nayaks migrated to vijayanagara empire and karnataka regions and builted temples there. Krishnadevaraya belong to tuluva, tulu is the language formed by nayaks in karnataka borders. Tulu was the mix of telugu and kannada originated after 15th century a.d. Sri krishna devaraya is a nayak who considered as king of vijayanagara. He himself wrote as telugu in history. Similiar temple architectures in kakatiya kingdom of 10th century c.e. And vijayanagara,karnataka,tamilna du like 1000 pillars and horse riding wariors etc.. Builted after 13th century c.e.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3397 May 2, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time of pallavas there was no language called telugu it was only Tamil and sanskrit and it it nowhere mentioned that telugu was spoken at that time. you people are the cross breeds of Mughals, Tamils, Rajputs, Most of the telugus are barbers, goltis, thotis, and devadasis(Used for entertainment by Tamils, Rajputs and Mughals etc) that is why telugu people breeded like flies. one thing you have to take to your empty brain is that the CMs and politicians are not our leader, they are the govt servent and are elected by people to serve.in this topic u fcking pull the cinemas why? they are just for time pass and for the entertainment. note:even monkeys dancing on the street entertain us.. monkeys entertainment is far more better than your telugu movies. none of the temples in tn are built by Nayaks and these nayaks were called for erection work for Madurai meenatchi and many have contributed for the construction of the temple including Thevars and Nayakas and the credit goes to the tamil king Kulasekara Pandian who actually built the temple. Nayakas are actually Kannada and Krishnadevaraya is a Mangalorean and belongs to Tuluva community where are your telugus here.. you people too built the temple for an italian and offered the prayer.and iam sure Temple for Chidambaram and Veerapa moili will be built in your land.ah ah ah ah we are very proud that the tamilian is also responsible for andra separation.when we have very rich and great literatures and you telugu is yesterdays language with no literatures. and script borrowed from Kannada and the language is the combination of Tamil, Sanskrit and Arabic and hindi etc etc.. thats telugu...
show me tamil and tamilnadu history b4 300 b.c. Show me any tamil tribe or race in any ancient indian texts. Other wise u tamils r the crossbreed of andhras, ancient north indians,rajputs. Actually tamilnadu was formed with north indians and andhras
Neelakaran

Villupuram, India

#3398 May 2, 2014
Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>Bro, just ignore, he isnt worth replying, he lies, and he is repeating same statements even after we did gave enough proofs, dont waste your time.he knows everything but he wont accept it. he hates tamils.
You are correct bro. I realized this long ago, but ever since I tried to reply him and defend Tamil I tend to learn lots of new things about history of Tamil, Telugu, Sanskrit. In a way I should thank him as he is the reason behind my expanse in my knowledge for the past 2 weeks. But Shame on him - he is not able to answer all of my questions so far.

I know he will never accept it even we corner him. The spirit of argument is lost. BTW, he was arguing about Telugu in wrong forum for many days, first of all this is out of topic.

Now, I would like to make a correction. It is not 'Tamil Nadu', It is 'Tamilakam'.
Neelakaran

Villupuram, India

#3399 May 2, 2014
I am from Pondicherry. We have Tamil and French as primary official languages. I learned French too.

I am Hindu, but all of my 3 closest friends in the world are all Christians.
In those 3 friends- 1 has Tamil, 1 has Telugu and 1 has Malayalam as their mother tongue.

I know to respect everyone not matter what. Religion, race, language whatever I see no difference. I never scold indecently at any kind of people, also I will not scold back indecently even if they scold me (That is why I didn't swear indecently against you). It is my virtue and moral standard.

I am Tamil. I respect others and I am proud of it.

So long friends. I am quitting.
Naveen, don't dare to make me come back.
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3400 May 2, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct bro. I realized this long ago, but ever since I tried to reply him and defend Tamil I tend to learn lots of new things about history of Tamil, Telugu, Sanskrit. In a way I should thank him as he is the reason behind my expanse in my knowledge for the past 2 weeks. But Shame on him - he is not able to answer all of my questions so far.
I know he will never accept it even we corner him. The spirit of argument is lost. BTW, he was arguing about Telugu in wrong forum for many days, first of all this is out of topic.
Now, I would like to make a correction. It is not 'Tamil Nadu', It is 'Tamilakam'.
You cant wake up someone who play dead. oh maybe he is right since telegu is offshoot of tamil he is in right forum. yea Tamilakam is the name, even it was mentioned in Tholkappikam.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3401 May 2, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by the above comment -> "Telugu and prakrit r the daughters of sanskrit."
Oh boy! Are you saying that Telugu is an offshoot of Sanskrit??
So this means, Sanskrti is older than Telugu!!!
Finally you have accepted that Telugu is not the oldest language and it is a much younger language came from Sanskrit.
BTW, I have been so far defending Tamil but I never attacked Telugu. Have you noticed it?
Now things are going to get changed.
* Telugu grammar is called Vyakaranam. The first treatise on Telugu grammar, the "Andhra Shabda Chintamani" was written in Sanskrit by Nannayya, who was considered first poet and translator of Telugu in the 11th century A.D.
Quick points to notice:
1. First Telugu Grammar was written in Sanskrit but First Tamil grammar was written in Tamil.
2. First Tamil grammer was written at least 1000 years before first Telugu grammar was written.
Conclusion:
Yes, as you said in your comment Telugu is indeed daughter language of Sanskrit hence it can never be the oldest language. So, at least from now stop talking about Telugu and lets discuss the actual topic of this thread-> Sanskrit Vs. Tamil , which is the oldest...
i mean vedic sanskrit is oldest than telugu. Its for sure sanskrit is the oldest indian language originated b4 1700 b.c. Followed by prakrits and telugu. All the languages like sanskrit spoken in ancient periods, andhra prakrit at b.c. 700s. Later telugu b4 400 b.c. were spoken in andhra pradesh. And different versions of andhra tribes. These languages originated at various periods. Infact there r some tribal languages in ap originated after 15th century c.e. Few languages have script too but those languages r not developing and remained only for some groups. Andhras r the people given birth to various languages. Some foreign nations are very well developed than india that doesn't mean india is younger. Same way tamil gramer is older bcoz of early north indian contributions. that doesn't mean tamil language and tamilnadu is older than telugu or andhras mind it.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3402 May 2, 2014
Uday wrote:
Wikipedia is referred by thousands of people in single day in Wikipedia Sanskrit is categorized under Indo European langauge. Even in Britannica India Sanskrit is stated as European langauge. If anyone feels information in Wiki is false and if they have proofs for their claims they should start Editing Wikis . No use writing here not even ten people will read
in future,some wikis r going to change in india , some claims have proofs but they cant change bcoz of selfishness and stupidity from their state or country leaders.and to show their identity from fake wikis, If any body read tamil gramer can easily find the sangam gramer has jain origins from north indian places. As well kingdoms of tamilnadu came from north india. Most of the tamil scholars who read sangam gramer knows about it. Onething is tamilnadu wont have own history
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3403 May 3, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem... Pondicherry is my hometown and it was always ruled by Tamil politicians, event the present chief minister N.Rangaswamy is a pure Tamil.
BTW, you have skipped two of my comments above. Pls go back and read them.
1. You owe me an apology
2. You said Telugu is daughter of Sanskrit.
Do u have any manners,why r u begging for my apology again and again. If u ask again i will really scold u in indecent language,come and pray to my foot fool, BTW, pondicherry is a small state with 12 lakh people. Lol...... Not suprised it is ruling by a tamilian bcoz majority of population there are tamils. Even my town and its population is bigger than that. Btw,Iam replied for all ur prvs posts read them.but U haven't replied for my posts at day b4 yesterday and before
john

Chennai, India

#3404 May 3, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> u son of tamil slut, how can u speak hindi or sanskrit,ancient north indians also sanskrit speaking people like ancient south indians, after the creation of tamil language by agasthya with sanskrit and telugu influence. Then they writen the tamil gramer with sanskrit base and modified gramer from sanskrit literatures, if vellalars r not north indians then the tamil gramer datings also wrong datinngs
Shut your mouth bloody bastard don't give wrong informations and change history of your own...you son of Andhra bitch..."golti"
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3405 May 3, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
I am from Pondicherry. We have Tamil and French as primary official languages. I learned French too.
I am Hindu, but all of my 3 closest friends in the world are all Christians.
In those 3 friends- 1 has Tamil, 1 has Telugu and 1 has Malayalam as their mother tongue.
I know to respect everyone not matter what. Religion, race, language whatever I see no difference. I never scold indecently at any kind of people, also I will not scold back indecently even if they scold me (That is why I didn't swear indecently against you). It is my virtue and moral standard.
I am Tamil. I respect others and I am proud of it.
So long friends. I am quitting.
Naveen, don't dare to make me come back.
dont create stories and dont talk like oldman, show me any tamil kingdom or tamil tribes or history b4 300 b.c. U r feared and u like to quit
Kumar

Bangalore, India

#3406 May 3, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> fool, NAYAKS r the people of 11 th century in telanana areas. Nayaks are the armies of kakatiya kingdom. After the invasions of mughals nayaks migrated to vijayanagara empire and karnataka regions and builted temples there. Krishnadevaraya belong to tuluva, tulu is the language formed by nayaks in karnataka borders. Tulu was the mix of telugu and kannada originated after 15th century a.d. Sri krishna devaraya is a nayak who considered as king of vijayanagara. He himself wrote as telugu in history. Similiar temple architectures in kakatiya kingdom of 10th century c.e. And vijayanagara,karnataka,tamilna du like 1000 pillars and horse riding wariors etc.. Builted after 13th century c.e.
Are U rewriting history Tulu is independent langauge. Tulu is not dialect of kannada like most of them think Tulu has script and Tulu is independent langauge Tulu could not produce any ancient literature because Tulu nadu was under kannada kings they encouraged kannada and imposed kannada script on Tuluvas
Most of them think Nayaks are Kammas that is wrong
All Nayaks are not Telugus. Nayaka title was given to military commanders during chalukayas who ruled karnataka and A P
Many Brahmin military commanders were given title Nayaka by chalukaya king Vikramaditya(read epigraphia indica)
Konkani brahmins and few muslims in coastal karnataka use Nayak surname that does not mean they came from A P
Periyar EVR was Telugu by birth but he called himself Tamilian same way Kirshnadevaraya was a Tuluva he encouraged Telugu for political reasons
TULU is independent langauge not dialect of KANNADA
john

Chennai, India

#3407 May 3, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Tamil and tamilnadu is fake. No own history totally tamilnadu history was created by north indians and andhras its 100% fact.
You Andhra "golit" people don't even have a single state for your language you don't even have a single quality to talk about us...you "golti" toilet cleaners.In Chennai most of the Telugu speaking people are cleaning toilet you people are fit for that only...you golti....your Andhra is fake and your Telugu is a shit....
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3408 May 3, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your mouth bloody bastard don't give wrong informations and change history of your own...you son of Andhra bitch..."golti"
u son of tamil slut,tamil bitch,limtestani,pandi, u dont have any history or tribes b4 300 b.c.. U tamil speaking fools r the crossbreeds of Ancient north indians, native andhras and rajputs and they are ur ancestors. Early languages spoken by them are sanskrits,prakrits and telugu. Later tamil created by north indian agasthya and sidhars after 300 b.c. Tamil was influenced by native telugu and sanskrit
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3409 May 3, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
u son of tamil slut,tamil bitch,limtestani,pandi, nobody is giving wrong info here, these r the facts based on ur history. u dont have any history or tribes b4 300 b.c.. U tamil speaking fools r the crossbreeds of Ancient north indians, native andhras and rajputs and they are ur ancestors. Early languages spoken by them are sanskrits,prakrits and telugu. Later tamil created by north indian agasthya and sidhars after 300 b.c. Tamil was influenced by native telugu and sanskrit
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3410 May 3, 2014
Kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
Are U rewriting history Tulu is independent langauge. Tulu is not dialect of kannada like most of them think Tulu has script and Tulu is independent langauge Tulu could not produce any ancient literature because Tulu nadu was under kannada kings they encouraged kannada and imposed kannada script on Tuluvas
Most of them think Nayaks are Kammas that is wrong
All Nayaks are not Telugus. Nayaka title was given to military commanders during chalukayas who ruled karnataka and A P
Many Brahmin military commanders were given title Nayaka by chalukaya king Vikramaditya(read epigraphia indica)
Konkani brahmins and few muslims in coastal karnataka use Nayak surname that does not mean they came from A P
Periyar EVR was Telugu by birth but he called himself Tamilian same way Kirshnadevaraya was a Tuluva he encouraged Telugu for political reasons
TULU is independent langauge not dialect of KANNADA
u r wrong. Nayaks r the wariors of kakatiya kingdom nayak caste originated in AP. They migrated to vijayanagara empire and karnataka after the mughal invasions at 12th century. Krishna devaraya had his origin from nayak clans of andhra. He himself wrote he was a telugu origin in history. Tulu is offshoot of Telu with kanada influence at karnataka borders. Originated at 15th century from tulu comunity and belong to nayaks. Tulu wont have any literature bcoz tulu was just a spoken language of nayaks merged with kannada empire and karnataka people. Most of the south india was formed with telugu origins. U tamils r jealous to accept but facts r facts.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3411 May 3, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
You Andhra "golit" people don't even have a single state for your language you don't even have a single quality to talk about us...you "golti" toilet cleaners.In Chennai most of the Telugu speaking people are cleaning toilet you people are fit for that only...you golti....your Andhra is fake and your Telugu is a shit....
u son of slut, telugu speakers r in every state than other language speakers, telugu is the 2nd most spoken language in india after hindi, in world than tamil. Telugu is the 13th in the top15 most spoken languages of the world. Not including here 42% of telugu origins in tamilnadu. Dont compare ur fake half dirty tamil with great telugu. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_of_Indi...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3414 May 3, 2014
We telugus never cared about identity, we r not fools like tamils. U tamils need identity. U tamils r racial fanatics and language fanatics lives in imaginations. We telugus r not like that, if we behave like tamils we can recreate a new history and great identity for us in india. We have greatest history in every format, but we will not moan like tamils as they moaning for their grammer which writen by north indians.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3415 May 3, 2014
We telugus never cared about identity, we r not fools like tamils. U tamils need identity. U tamils r racial fanatics and language fanatics lives in imaginations. We telugus r not like that, if we behave like tamils we can recreate a new history and great identity for us in world. We have greatest history in every format, but we will not moan like tamils as they moaning for their grammer which writen by north indians.
Kumar

Bangalore, India

#3416 May 3, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> u r wrong. Nayaks r the wariors of kakatiya kingdom nayak caste originated in AP. They migrated to vijayanagara empire and karnataka after the mughal invasions at 12th century. Krishna devaraya had his origin from nayak clans of andhra. He himself wrote he was a telugu origin in history. Tulu is offshoot of Telu with kanada influence at karnataka borders. Originated at 15th century from tulu comunity and belong to nayaks. Tulu wont have any literature bcoz tulu was just a spoken language of nayaks merged with kannada empire and karnataka people. Most of the south india was formed with telugu origins. U tamils r jealous to accept but facts r facts.
I am not Tamil dont label everyone as Tamils if they disagree to your comments.Why should i be jealous man i am not against telugus,kannadigas,or tamils.What i have written is 100% facts ask any historian.Nayaka is not a caste it was a Title given to Military commanders.
Example Chowdappa founder of Keladi kingdom was a Lingayat farmer in shimoga he joined Vijaynagar army after sometime he was given Nayaka title by Vijaynagar king later his descendants also started to use Nayaka title,Keladi Kings were kannada speaking lingayats not Telugu Kammas.Nayak title was given to military commanders during Chalukays your Kakatiyas were subordinates to Chalukays.Do you know about Hero Stones Many Hero Stones of Chalukay period 9th to 10th centuries found in karnataka and maharashtra mentions about Nayaks.If U dont believe me you can purchase Epigraphia indica book and start reading it
Nayaka is not caste it is title Brahmins OBC and even muslims were given nayaka title
Telugu speaking Nayakas migrated to Vijaynagar but all kings who had Nayaka title were not Telugus. Third dynasty of the Vijayanagara Empire.Tuluva Narasa Nayaka belonged to Tuluva community.On what basis you say Tulu was created by few people in Vijaynagar.According Linguistics Scholars Tu&#7735;u is one of the most highly developed south Indian language and as spoken langauge it is equally old as kannada tamil and telugu
Krishnadevaraya loved Telugu langauge but what i have written is the fact if you cant accept the fact no problem but facts are facts
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3418 May 3, 2014
People who are reading Naveen kumar's post, here is the excerpts

1.Tamil was created by north indians and andhras ( He holds copyright for another 147 languages & 2 languages for his personal use, oh yes! he can create a language and make us talk that language, be scared very scared.)

2. All Tamil dynasty are north Indians and telegu ( Source: His grandma's story)

3.Unesco, historians, scholors are liars ( he gonna sue them)

4.Tamil and tamilnadu are created after 300 BC (perhaps he have the extact date and time)

5.Tamil and tamilnadu are created after 300 BC( yea i know i am repeating the 4, so does Naveen kumar in all his post)

6.All Tamil literature are translated from andhras and vedas (His grandfather was offical translater for andhras and north indians)

All other things he said cannot understand by normals humans because he is AWESOME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min MUQ2 44,261
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 14 min USA-1 38,313
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min Steve III 640,996
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr jasiEL 969,783
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Thinking 37,134
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,277
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr jasiEL 104,546
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 280,845
More from around the web