Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3327 Apr 29, 2014
Tamilnadu is fake
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3328 Apr 29, 2014
umesh wrote:
Chennai, 13 December,( Asiantribune.com ):
In Tamil Nadu none of its leaders are
'Tamilians’.
Other day participating in a wedding
ceremony, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister
Muthuvel Karunanidhi publicly revealed
that AIDMK leader and the Leader of the
opposition Jayalalithaa Jeyaram is not a
Tamil, but a Kannadian.
Subsequently Janata Party president Dr
Subramanian Swamy remarked that Chief
Minister Karunanidhi made the
"ridiculous comments on AIADMK leader
Jayalalithaa to hide the fact that he
himself is not a Tamil at all and, in fact,
had migrated from Andhra Pradesh."
The former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu,
matinee idol M.G.Ramachandran was not
a Tamil, but a Malayalee.
The rabble rouser V.Goplasamy who
thrives on the Sri Lankan Tamils blood
money is also is not a Tamil but of Telugu
origin. His family members speak Telugu
and follow the Telugu tradition.
Actor turned politician Vijayakanth, who
is the leader of the Desiya Murpokki
Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK) is also one of
Telugu origin.
Even actress Radhika Sarathkumar who
has been recently made the Vice President
of the All India Samathuva Makkal
Katchchi is not a Tamil, but one of
Sinhalese origin
In the meantime, in a statement, Dr.
Subramanian Swamy said Karunanidhi
had made himself look ridiculous by
criticizing the AIADMK leader Jayalalithaa
for not condemning the Sri Lankan Army
chief Sarath Fonseka for calling Tamil
Nadu political leaders Vaiko and P
Nedumaran as "jokers".
He said "Chief Minister has made the
outrageous comment that Jaylalithaa’s
silence is due to her being not a Tamil, as
otherwise she would have reacted to a
foreigner (Fonseka) defaming Tamil
leaders."
Dr Swamy asked Karunanidhi "to explain
whether the same remark would apply to
TNCC president Thankgabalu, who has
been silent on this matter."
He said the "the problem is that
Karunanidhi is in the habit of making
wild statements which contradict what he
practices."
Dr.Swamy pointed out that "Karunanidhi
also appeared to have forgotten that in
1987, when the Swedish radio broadcast a
statement that the then PM Rajiv Gandhi
had taken a bribe in the Bofors arms deal,
he took that as a truth and demanded the
resignation of Rajiv Gandhi.
"Was it right for an Indian to demand the
prosecution of a Prime Minister of India
merely on the word of a foreigner? If so,
he should have also demanded the
prosecution of Vaiko and Nedumaran for
receiving funds from the LTTE since this
has been authoritatively stated by an
important spokesman of Sri Lankan
government."
tamilnadu is fake and joke. Tamilnadu was formed by ancient north indians and andhras. These brainless tamil fool saying u and me r same persons low class brainless mad fools
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3329 Apr 29, 2014
umesh wrote:
Chennai, 13 December,( Asiantribune.com ):
In Tamil Nadu none of its leaders are
'Tamilians’.
Other day participating in a wedding
ceremony, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister
Muthuvel Karunanidhi publicly revealed
that AIDMK leader and the Leader of the
opposition Jayalalithaa Jeyaram is not a
Tamil, but a Kannadian.
Subsequently Janata Party president Dr
Subramanian Swamy remarked that Chief
Minister Karunanidhi made the
"ridiculous comments on AIADMK leader
Jayalalithaa to hide the fact that he
himself is not a Tamil at all and, in fact,
had migrated from Andhra Pradesh."
The former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu,
matinee idol M.G.Ramachandran was not
a Tamil, but a Malayalee.
The rabble rouser V.Goplasamy who
thrives on the Sri Lankan Tamils blood
money is also is not a Tamil but of Telugu
origin. His family members speak Telugu
and follow the Telugu tradition.
Actor turned politician Vijayakanth, who
is the leader of the Desiya Murpokki
Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK) is also one of
Telugu origin.
Even actress Radhika Sarathkumar who
has been recently made the Vice President
of the All India Samathuva Makkal
Katchchi is not a Tamil, but one of
Sinhalese origin
In the meantime, in a statement, Dr.
Subramanian Swamy said Karunanidhi
had made himself look ridiculous by
criticizing the AIADMK leader Jayalalithaa
for not condemning the Sri Lankan Army
chief Sarath Fonseka for calling Tamil
Nadu political leaders Vaiko and P
Nedumaran as "jokers".
He said "Chief Minister has made the
outrageous comment that Jaylalithaa’s
silence is due to her being not a Tamil, as
otherwise she would have reacted to a
foreigner (Fonseka) defaming Tamil
leaders."
Dr Swamy asked Karunanidhi "to explain
whether the same remark would apply to
TNCC president Thankgabalu, who has
been silent on this matter."
He said the "the problem is that
Karunanidhi is in the habit of making
wild statements which contradict what he
practices."
Dr.Swamy pointed out that "Karunanidhi
also appeared to have forgotten that in
1987, when the Swedish radio broadcast a
statement that the then PM Rajiv Gandhi
had taken a bribe in the Bofors arms deal,
he took that as a truth and demanded the
resignation of Rajiv Gandhi.
"Was it right for an Indian to demand the
prosecution of a Prime Minister of India
merely on the word of a foreigner? If so,
he should have also demanded the
prosecution of Vaiko and Nedumaran for
receiving funds from the LTTE since this
has been authoritatively stated by an
important spokesman of Sri Lankan
government."
all the famous saints,poets,kings,other people in tn r telugus,some of them are pallavas,bodhi dharma,12 nayak kingdoms in tn and karnataka r telugus,kambar,tyagaraja,syama sastri,sarvepalli radhakrishna,etc.. ilayaraja parents was also telugus his father name is rajayya,subrahmanya bharathi /subbayya is a telugu origin. All the famous people in tn are telugus.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3330 Apr 29, 2014
Tamilnadu is fake. Really Iam not interested to argue with tamils bcoz tamils r fools, Tamilnadu history was formed by andhras and north indians.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3331 Apr 29, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
BTW, The aborigines of Australia migrated there nearly 4,000 years ago. They have the same origin of Dravidans, this is established fact by many researchers throughout the world. Just look at their pics and you will know the striking similarity between them and Tamils.
First leave about the word dravidian. Dravidian is not a race or ethnic. if u tamils have same dna like africans, why cant u look like africans, why u look like as indians and similar to indian faces and indian people ? African black people are similar in every country of world, Why ur tamil faces r not look like afrikans in india if u r afrikans. Why ur faces look like other indian people? Actually tamilnadu was formed with andhras and north indian comunities, there could be some posibility to find some african faces in india bcoz there might be a posibility of some afrikan people migration to india just like muslims
Narayan

Ashburn, VA

#3332 Apr 29, 2014
Narayan
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3334 Apr 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> u brainless fool,are u mad, sathya and umesh are others not me,iam writing with my own name, u used other names i know that. Low class tamil fool
oh i didt say umesh and sathya are you lol, what is low class and high class? you are a racist bro.
Neelakaran

India

#3335 Apr 30, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> the fact is some afrikan people migrated to tamil regions, some 1% of tamil people look like afrikans they r tribals in tn, i think u might have the similar facial features like afrikans in tamilnadu with big tooth,curl hair and very black colour for ur body thats why u r calling ur self as afrikans. But all the people in tamilnadu r not afrikans. Half tamil people r telugu origins in tamilnadu, other people belong to early north indian comunities who migrated to south and estd and writen tamil kingdoms and gramer, few people in tn belong to afrikans they r uncivilsed people like u . The people who migrated from afrika and staying in india like u r useless people in india bcoz they didn't establish any history in tamilnadu that tamilnadu history in architecture and gramer, created by andhras and north indians and we are the masters .
Blah blah.. blah blah... blah...

Anyway, I realized it is impossible to stop this argument because you are so stubborn. You strongly believe it, and it is not a fault. I respect you belief / or truth, what ever you think.

I am just asking you only one favor. Please furnish the details from where you learnt all these. It should be an established book authored by someone which is researching a lot in linguistics, or an historian. Also if you have any online links from where you learnt that Tamil is fake then please mention it. I am dying to know from where you learnt all these..

Please share your knowledge source to us and make us enlightened!!
Neelakaran

India

#3336 Apr 30, 2014
Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>oh i didt say umesh and sathya are you lol, what is low class and high class? you are a racist bro.
Kutramulla nenju kurukurukkum! ;)

Leave it bro..

Also I request others to stop scolding Naveen indecently. Because it is inappropriate to scold a research scholar like him ;)
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3338 Apr 30, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Kutramulla nenju kurukurukkum! ;)
Leave it bro..
Also I request others to stop scolding Naveen indecently. Because it is inappropriate to scold a research scholar like him ;)
i dont care about u fools bcoz u r uncivilized people
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3339 Apr 30, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> i dont care about u fools bcoz u r uncivilized people
Good to know, civilised fool
Neelakaran

Chennai, India

#3340 Apr 30, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> all the famous saints,poets,kings,other people in tn r telugus,some of them are pallavas,bodhi dharma,12 nayak kingdoms in tn and karnataka r telugus,kambar,tyagaraja,syama sastri,sarvepalli radhakrishna,etc.. ilayaraja parents was also telugus his father name is rajayya,subrahmanya bharathi /subbayya is a telugu origin. All the famous people in tn are telugus.
Plese find the corrections below:
*Ilayaraja was born to Ramaswamy and Chinnathayammal who are a Tamil family. His birth name was Gnanadesikan which is pure tamil name. His father changed his name to Rajayya (no so popular tamil name) when he joined school which later shortened as Raja and adding 'Ilaiya' as prefix (meaning 'young') his name became Ilaiyaraja. My point is he has Tamil origin and not Telugu. Why would a Telugu parent name their son as 'Gnanadesikan' in the first place? and just because he is renamed with a popular Telugu name doesn't mean is hails from Telugu family. He is also very passionate about his mother tongue Tamil and he told it in an interview, you can find it in internet searches.
*'Mahakavi' Subramanya Bharathi was a revolutionary Tamil poet, journalist and independent activist who was born to Chinnasami Subramanya Iyer and Lakhsmiammaal as Subbayya (not so popular tamil name again, it was common 50 years ago). They are Iyer family in Tamil Nadu and Tamil was their mother tongue. Though actual Brahmin lineage originated in North India and Sanskrit should have been his ancestral mother tongue millennia ago these people settled in Tamil land for centuries and took up tamil as their mother tongue. Thus Bharathiyar's mother tongue is officially Tamil. Bharathiar was an expert in many languages: Tamil, Sanskrit, English, Telugu and French. He mentions "Sundara Telungil paattu isaipom" meaning 'Lets compose poems in beautiful telugu' and he accepts Telugu is a beautiful language. Yet he told in one of his poem "&#2991;&#3006; &#2990;&#3021; &#2949;&#2993;&#30 07;&#2984;&#3021;& #2980; &#2990;&#3018;&#29 96;&#3007;&#2965;& #2995;&#3007;&#2994; &#3015;..&#2980;&# 2990;&#3007;&#2996; &#3021; &#2990;&#3018;&#29 96;&#3007; &#2986;&#3019;&#29 94;&#3021; &#2951;&#2985;&#30 07;&#2980;&#3006;& #2997;&#2980;&#3009; &#2958;&#2969;&#30 21;&#2965;&#3009;& #2990;&#3021; &#2965;&#3006;&#29 79;&#3019;&#2990;& #3021;" meaning "Of all the languages I known there is nothing as sweet as Tamil".
*The Pallavas -(existed between the 2nd and 9th centuries CE) All the early Pallava royal inscriptions are either in Prakrit or in Sanskrit language, considered the official languages of the dynasty while the official script was Pallava grantha. Similarly, inscriptions found in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka State are in Prakrit and not in Telugu or Kannada. The Pallavas ruled the Andhra region but this does not mean their mother tongue Telugu. Also the later Pallava Kings may have switched over to Telugu but not the early kings.
BTW, Pallavas' powers are limited only to present Andhra and around Kancheepuram and they had no power at the mid and south Tamil regions so they cannot be called as actual Tamil Kings.
Also The royal custom of using a series of descriptive honorific titles, birudas, was particularly prevalent among the Pallavas. The birudas of Mahendravarman 1 are in Sanskrit, Tamil and Telugu -> meaning even though they are not Tamil kings still they used Tamil.
[Continued below..]
Neelakaran

Chennai, India

#3341 Apr 30, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> all the famous saints,poets,kings,other people in tn r telugus,some of them are pallavas,bodhi dharma,12 nayak kingdoms in tn and karnataka r telugus,kambar,tyagaraja,syama sastri,sarvepalli radhakrishna,etc.. ilayaraja parents was also telugus his father name is rajayya,subrahmanya bharathi /subbayya is a telugu origin. All the famous people in tn are telugus.
Plese find the corrections below:

*Ilayaraja was born to Ramaswamy and Chinnathayammal who are a Tamil family. His birth name was Gnanadesikan which is pure tamil name. His father changed his name to Rajayya (no so popular tamil name) when he joined school which later shortened as Raja and adding 'Ilaiya' as prefix (meaning 'young') his name became Ilaiyaraja. My point is he has Tamil origin and not Telugu. Why would a Telugu parent name their son as 'Gnanadesikan' in the first place? and just because he is renamed with a popular Telugu name doesn't mean is hails from Telugu family. He is also very passionate about his mother tongue Tamil and he told it in an interview, you can find it in internet searches.

*'Mahakavi' Subramanya Bharathi was a revolutionary Tamil poet, journalist and independent activist who was born to Chinnasami Subramanya Iyer and Lakhsmiammaal as Subbayya (not so popular tamil name again, it was common 50 years ago). They are Iyer family in Tamil Nadu and Tamil was their mother tongue. Though actual Brahmin lineage originated in North India and Sanskrit should have been his ancestral mother tongue millennia ago these people settled in Tamil land for centuries and took up tamil as their mother tongue. Thus Bharathiyar's mother tongue is officially Tamil. Bharathiar was an expert in many languages: Tamil, Sanskrit, English, Telugu and French. He mentions "Sundara Telungil paattu isaipom" meaning 'Lets compose poems in beautiful telugu' and he accepts Telugu is a beautiful language. Yet he told in one of his poem "yam arindha mozhigalileye tamil mozhi pol inidhaavadhu yengum kaanom" meaning "Of all the languages I known there is nothing as sweet as Tamil".

*The Pallavas -(existed between the 2nd and 9th centuries CE) All the early Pallava royal inscriptions are either in Prakrit or in Sanskrit language, considered the official languages of the dynasty while the official script was Pallava grantha. Similarly, inscriptions found in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka State are in Prakrit and not in Telugu or Kannada. The Pallavas ruled the Andhra region but this does not mean their mother tongue Telugu. Also the later Pallava Kings may have switched over to Telugu but not the early kings.
BTW, Pallavas' powers are limited only to present Andhra and around Kancheepuram and they had no power at the mid and south Tamil regions so they cannot be called as actual Tamil Kings.
Also The royal custom of using a series of descriptive honorific titles, birudas, was particularly prevalent among the Pallavas. The birudas of Mahendravarman 1 are in Sanskrit, Tamil and Telugu -> meaning even though they are not Tamil kings still they used Tamil.

[Continued below..]
Neelakaran

Chennai, India

#3342 Apr 30, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
[Continued...]

* I know nothing about Syama Shastri but all I find over internet is he was born into a Tamil Brahmin family where as Thyagaraja a Telugu Brahmin family. Both have their birth place in present Tamil nadu. Hence I cannot accept your claim that Syama Shastri's mothertongue is Telugu. Of course he constructed all the songs in Telugu, well versed in Telugu and Sanskrit. Even my cousin is born into pure Tamil family and Tamil is his mother tongue but he rarely speaks Tamil and he is well versed only in American and this doesn't mean his mother tongue is American.

*Accepted - Sarvepalli Radhakrishna - is from Tamil Nadu and with Telugu mother tongue.

*Bodhi Dharma was a Pallava prince and as I mentioned earlier the Pallavas are not Tamil Kings, hence you cannot say Bodhi Dharma is from Tamil Nadu just because the modern Kancheepuram is in Tamil Nadu.

*Kambar - most of his history unknown. All known about him was he is well versed in Sanskrit and Tamil and he rewrote the Ramayana into a tamil version 'Ramavataram'. He was a court poet at the Chola king. But, Telugu does not come into the context till now. There is absolutely no proof that his mother tongue is Telugu or he hailed from Telugu origin family. Based on the findings so far he should be a Tamil. He did no work in Telugu litterature too.

*12 Nayaks - Yes they are Telugu and ruled in Tamil regions with Madurai and Tiruchy as their capitals, official languages being Tamil and Telugu and this probably explains how Telugu entered Tamil regions.

So naveen, next time dont just type what all pops up in your mind and say that they are Telugu people from Tamil Nadu. Also dont type things without any proof.
Not all will read and accept whatever you say, there are people like me who will start researching about this and when they find out the truth people will stop believing you once and for all -> take this as a friendly advice.

You earlier claimed that Robert Caldwell mentioned Telugu being the oldest language and when I went searching about him I found out the spoke nothing of Telugu like that, and in fact Robert was a Tamil scholar and there is no mention about him being fluent in Telugu. This finding made me lose trust in your claims and I am never going to believe you again. I will search things for myself and find it out, like I did above. Still you proving that you are not completely true.

And thus, your claim that all famous persons from Tamil Nadu are Telugu people is COMPLETELY FALSE.

Now, you can talk to my hand.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3343 May 1, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
[Continued...]
* I know nothing about Syama Shastri but all I find over internet is he was born into a Tamil Brahmin family where as Thyagaraja a Telugu Brahmin family. Both have their birth place in present Tamil nadu. Hence I cannot accept your claim that Syama Shastri's mothertongue is Telugu. Of course he constructed all the songs in Telugu, well versed in Telugu and Sanskrit. Even my cousin is born into pure Tamil family and Tamil is his mother tongue but he rarely speaks Tamil and he is well versed only in American and this doesn't mean his mother tongue is American.
*Accepted - Sarvepalli Radhakrishna - is from Tamil Nadu and with Telugu mother tongue.
*Bodhi Dharma was a Pallava prince and as I mentioned earlier the Pallavas are not Tamil Kings, hence you cannot say Bodhi Dharma is from Tamil Nadu just because the modern Kancheepuram is in Tamil Nadu.
*Kambar - most of his history unknown. All known about him was he is well versed in Sanskrit and Tamil and he rewrote the Ramayana into a tamil version 'Ramavataram'. He was a court poet at the Chola king. But, Telugu does not come into the context till now. There is absolutely no proof that his mother tongue is Telugu or he hailed from Telugu origin family. Based on the findings so far he should be a Tamil. He did no work in Telugu litterature too.
*12 Nayaks - Yes they are Telugu and ruled in Tamil regions with Madurai and Tiruchy as their capitals, official languages being Tamil and Telugu and this probably explains how Telugu entered Tamil regions.
So naveen, next time dont just type what all pops up in your mind and say that they are Telugu people from Tamil Nadu. Also dont type things without any proof.
Not all will read and accept whatever you say, there are people like me who will start researching about this and when they find out the truth people will stop believing you once and for all -> take this as a friendly advice.
You earlier claimed that Robert Caldwell mentioned Telugu being the oldest language and when I went searching about him I found out the spoke nothing of Telugu like that, and in fact Robert was a Tamil scholar and there is no mention about him being fluent in Telugu. This finding made me lose trust in your claims and I am never going to believe you again. I will search things for myself and find it out, like I did above. Still you proving that you are not completely true.
And thus, your claim that all famous persons from Tamil Nadu are Telugu people is COMPLETELY FALSE.
Now, you can talk to my hand.
get lost bastard, u r jealous about telugu history but ur tamil history was formed by andhras and andhras r ur ancestors. Just u researched from the wikipedia and writing the info.but we have ancient stories about kambar/kambudu being a telugu. We have historical proofs here in andhra about pallavas and their rule.pallavas r descended from ashwaddhama they rose in power at 2nd century and estd the pallava kingdom. The kings hailed from palnadu in guntur dist called as pallavas.even pallava means rogue for other kingdoms of tn. Pallavas r enemies to other kingdoms of tn. Ur info totally wrong like ur tamilnadu wikis. being a telugu Tamil wikis are full of wrong info like aryan invasion theory. Single kingdom of tamilnadu wont belong to the tamil people. They were north indians and andhras
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3344 May 1, 2014
Even many powerful politicians in tn r hailed from telugu families. None of ur tamils knows about them until they revealed the truth about their origin. Tamilnadu was formed with 42% of telugus. Many telugu people r converted to tamils bcoz of medium of education in tamilnadu. Telugus r influenced by tamil in ancient tamil regions and converted to tamils in past generations. Ilayaraja and subramanya bhartathi ancestors were telugus and her names were in pure telugu. Their ancestor names and their names like rajayya,subbayya r pure telugu names not tamil. These names were still using by thousands of telugu people in AP. Most of the tamil history and wikis r false. Many famous tamil people in tn r telugu origins their ancestory found with telugu history.This simply proves telugu is the oldest language and more than 42% of telugu people packed in past tamilnadu regions and telugu people r more than other speakers in ancient south india.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3345 May 1, 2014
Nayaks r telugu peoples, warriors in kakatiya dynasty of ap. Nayaks are originated in ap. They migrated to vijayanagara empire and karnataka regions and estd kingdoms and builted temples in vijayanagara,karnataka and tamilnadu areas. Ancient andhra was covered upto the bellary and bangalore in karnataka. Nanded and yavatmal dists in maharashtra. And half of tamil people r telugu origins tamilnadu was packed with half of telugu people in madras presidency.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3346 May 1, 2014
Tamilnadu is fake, tamils r crossbreed of andhras and north indians. Tamilnadu was formed with north indians and andhras
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3347 May 1, 2014
Its Andronov stated telugu was originated during 1500-1000 b.c.
Tamil

Adambakkam, India

#3348 May 1, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Its Andronov stated telugu was originated during 1500-1000 b.c.
Yes he said that. but write it fully, dont hide. Andronov said

"Telugu split from Proto-Dravidian between 1500-1000 BC. So, Telugu
became a distinct language by the time any literary activity began to
appear in the Tamil land. "
Go to hell with your lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr MOGADORE 994,029
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr MKULTRA 59,649
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Crazy Horse 619,877
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Crazy Horse 446,253
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Crazy Horse 695,512
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,497
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web