receiving funds from the LTTE since this
has been authoritatively stated by an
important spokesman of Sri Lankan
government."
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3308 Apr 29, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
BTW, The aborigines of Australia migrated there nearly 4,000 years ago. They have the same origin of Dravidans, this is established fact by many researchers throughout the world. Just look at their pics and you will know the striking similarity between them and Tamils.
First leave about the word dravidian. Dravidian is not a race or ethnic. if u tamils have same dna like africans, why cant u look like africans, why u look like as indians and similar to indian faces and indian people ? African black people are similar in every country of world, Why ur tamil faces r not look like afrikans in india if u r afrikans. Why ur faces look like other indian people? Actually tamilnadu was formed with andhras and north indian comunities, there could be some posibility to find some african faces in india bcoz there might be a posibility of some afrikan people migration to india just like muslims
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3309 Apr 29, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Tamil is the oldest language. Sanskrit is the perfected language. Each has its own upper hand. I hope the one asked this question got his answer.
BTW, I am wondering why some people are talking about Telugu here. It is off topic and they don't realize they are talking about things which are not needed in this thread and wasting theirs and well as others' time.
This thread is Sanskrit Vs.Tamil.
Do not go off topic.
Yea bro, everyone knows tamil is oldest language in India, sanskrit was perfected for some to gain upper hand reason over indegenous people in india. no language is as perfect as sanskrit, this show it was deliberately made.

And this guy Naveen kumar is bringing telegu into this topic, his posts are the perfect example of what happen when history meets a lunatic.
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3310 Apr 29, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... Sathya, Naveen, Miller... all from - Ashburn, VA
I am smelling something fishy..
All are same person and he sometimes reply to his own post to make us beleive they are different persons.one thing common with this people they all say telegu is oldest and bash tamil and tamil peopl, dont mind it
umesh

Ashburn, VA

#3311 Apr 29, 2014
The No.1 fact is you tamilians are african blacks
imported in BC times to india and spread your
color even to other parts in india.
Moreover, your tamil scripts in early AD times were
found near egypt. so its clear that u r imported
africans. u dont even deserve to be native indians.
You know, 42% of tamil population is of telugu
origin.
They just evolved and learnt tamil because u
stupids wont teach the residents of other
languages anything else than only tamil.
Once upon a time before 1953 Madras was capital
of both north andhra and south tamilnadu, we
donated u.
Whoever ruling is non-tamilian. jayalalitha is from
ur anti-state karnataka.
previous MGR from kerala.
karunanidhi from a telugu origin family.
infact tamilians dont have skills and power so the
other state people come and rule you and make u
fool.
even in movies,
Rajinikanth is marathi guy.
we respect ur tamil. but by seeing ur stupid
comments on telugu , it made me to post these
facts.
Really u people are fools better u dont speak
anything about telugu else u wouldcome across
some more facts.
narasimha

Ashburn, VA

#3312 Apr 29, 2014
The No.1 fact is you tamilians are african blacks
imported in BC times to india and spread your
color even to other parts in india.
Moreover, your tamil scripts in early AD times were
found near egypt. so its clear that u r imported
africans. u dont even deserve to be native indians.
You know, 42% of tamil population is of telugu
origin.
They just evolved and learnt tamil because u
stupids wont teach the residents of other
languages anything else than only tamil.
Once upon a time before 1953 Madras was capital
of both north andhra and south tamilnadu, we
donated u.
Whoever ruling is non-tamilian. jayalalitha is from
ur anti-state karnataka.
previous MGR from kerala.
karunanidhi from a telugu origin family.
infact tamilians dont have skills and power so the
other state people come and rule you and make u
fool.
even in movies,
Rajinikanth is marathi guy.
we respect ur tamil. but by seeing ur stupid
comments on telugu , it made me to post these
facts.
Really u people are fools better u dont speak
anything about telugu else u wouldcome across
some more facts.
Neelakaran

Chennai, India

#3314 Apr 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> First leave about the word dravidian. Dravidian is not a race or ethnic. if u tamils have same dna like africans, why cant u look like africans, why u look like as indians and similar to indian faces and indian people ? African black people are similar in every country of world, Why ur tamil faces r not look like afrikans in india if u r afrikans. Why ur faces look like other indian people? Actually tamilnadu was formed with andhras and north indian comunities, there could be some posibility to find some african faces in india bcoz there might be a posibility of some afrikan people migration to india just like muslims
The current black people around the world look like Africans because of the Victorian age slave trades. It happened in very recent past. BTW, Kumari Kandam is the ancestral home of Tamils. It was connect with Madagascar at west and Australia to its east. That is why aborigins of Australia and the African share same DNA with Tamils. Because all have the same ancestors and their home is Kumari Kandam the mighty land. Again don't come back saying Kumari Kandam is a myth. It is mentioned in many Tamil And Sanskrit litteratures .
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3315 Apr 29, 2014
Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>All are same person and he sometimes reply to his own post to make us beleive they are different persons.one thing common with this people they all say telegu is oldest and bash tamil and tamil peopl, dont mind it
neelakaran and u r same person replying to ur own coments
Neelakaran

Chennai, India

#3316 Apr 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> neelakaran and u r same person replying to ur own coments
No my friend. I am not him.

And BTW, all you see is Tamil Nadu is ruled by non-tamils. But don't you see an Italian ruling whole of India? Yes.. Ruling You and me...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3317 Apr 29, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
The current black people around the world look like Africans because of the Victorian age slave trades. It happened in very recent past. BTW, Kumari Kandam is the ancestral home of Tamils. It was connect with Madagascar at west and Australia to its east. That is why aborigins of Australia and the African share same DNA with Tamils. Because all have the same ancestors and their home is Kumari Kandam the mighty land. Again don't come back saying Kumari Kandam is a myth. It is mentioned in many Tamil And Sanskrit litteratures .
this is not the answer for the question what i asked,again kumari kandam wont belong to tamils. no evidence found about tamil. Even ur tamils calls it as kumarigandam. Kumari kandam belong to last ice age. Nobody knows nothing about that submerged city. If aborigines and madagascar people migrated from kumarikandam why they dont have similiar culture or lifestyle like tamils. Sanskrit and tamil mentioned about a merged city as kumarikandam but it was writen by north indians copied from the sanskrit gramer. Tamils r crossbreed of north indians and andhras. Tamilnadu was formed by telugus and north indians.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3318 Apr 29, 2014
Its true some people migrated to tamil regions from africa but not all tamils. some tamil comunities belong to north india. Half tamil people r origins of telugu
Neelakaran

Chennai, India

#3319 Apr 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> this is not the answer for the question what i asked,again kumari kandam wont belong to tamils. no evidence found about tamil. Even ur tamils calls it as kumarigandam. Kumari kandam belong to last ice age. Nobody knows nothing about that submerged city. If aborigines and madagascar people migrated from kumarikandam why they dont have similiar culture or lifestyle like tamils. Sanskrit and tamil mentioned about a merged city as kumarikandam but it was writen by north indians copied from the sanskrit gramer. Tamils r crossbreed of north indians and andhras. Tamilnadu was formed by telugus and north indians.
If you don't believe in Kumari Kandam being Tamils' homeland then I can do nothing to prove it. The only thing I could do is to make you lean old Tamil and sanskrit, make you read the ancient books.. Which is impossible ...

And yes , I answered you question. Well in advance.. There is no indigenous people called Indians. They are a group comprised of Black, white and the browns.. Meaning the Dravidans, Aryans and their crossed brown people. Also I explained you why other black ppl around the world look like Africans - because they migrated into nly in recent past hence they look more like Africans but Tamils and Africans share same ancestor thousands of years ago hence Tamils are different from Africans now but only through DNA the similarity can be IDed.

Now to conclude - frm your comments I can see that you finally accept that kumari kandam is true but u say that it is not tamil. show me online reference proof saying kumari kandam is not Tamil country. Any bibliographic reference you have?

And finally, it is you my friend who have not answers all my questions. I have asked you many questions in last 10 days and I didn't get reply for all my questions. Even today I asked you how the Australian aborigines are still brown but living in cooler country. You didn't answer it..
Neelakaran

Chennai, India

#3320 Apr 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Its true some people migrated to tamil regions from africa but not all tamils. some tamil comunities belong to north india. Half tamil people r origins of telugu
Interesting....

And a correction. Migration was not from Africa to Tamil nadu.. It was from Kumari to Africa, Kumari to Tamil nadu... Kumari was a common place..

And why did these Telugu origin people stopped talking Telugu and made Tamil as their mother tongue? Did they find Tamil interesting???
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3321 Apr 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> neelakaran and u r same person replying to ur own coments
we dont go low like you, we have fact and good brain to debate.i dont need 2 or mores names like you to you are wrong and stupid.
Neelakaran

Chennai, India

#3322 Apr 29, 2014
A common comment. We think that the Culture will not change no matter what.. It is entirely false..

Any culture will change.. In a span of 10 to 100 years we can surely see changes in culture but we people will be thinking That we are following the same old culture and it has not changed.

Ever since the East Indian Company Indian culture has seen massive changes. Now we are against many of our own olden ideas and culture...

It is naturally possible that the aborigine Aus and Africans culture are not similar with Tamils.
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3323 Apr 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
recent migration from africa took place between 200,000 and 60,000 years ago. that means tamils are early habitate of India.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3324 Apr 29, 2014
Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>we dont go low like you, we have fact and good brain to debate.i dont need 2 or mores names like you to you are wrong and stupid.
u brainless fool,are u mad, sathya and umesh are others not me,iam writing with my own name, u used other names i know that. Low class tamil fool
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3325 Apr 29, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe in Kumari Kandam being Tamils' homeland then I can do nothing to prove it. The only thing I could do is to make you lean old Tamil and sanskrit, make you read the ancient books.. Which is impossible ...
And yes , I answered you question. Well in advance.. There is no indigenous people called Indians. They are a group comprised of Black, white and the browns.. Meaning the Dravidans, Aryans and their crossed brown people. Also I explained you why other black ppl around the world look like Africans - because they migrated into nly in recent past hence they look more like Africans but Tamils and Africans share same ancestor thousands of years ago hence Tamils are different from Africans now but only through DNA the similarity can be IDed.
Now to conclude - frm your comments I can see that you finally accept that kumari kandam is true but u say that it is not tamil. show me online reference proof saying kumari kandam is not Tamil country. Any bibliographic reference you have?
And finally, it is you my friend who have not answers all my questions. I have asked you many questions in last 10 days and I didn't get reply for all my questions. Even today I asked you how the Australian aborigines are still brown but living in cooler country. You didn't answer it..
lets think kumari kandam was homeland of tamils,aborigines and africans, acording to tamil people kumarikandam has some ancient early tamil towns,culture and civilization and if tamils from kumarikandam migrated to tamilnadu,australia and africa. Why african people,aborigin peoples culture,civilization,gods are not similar to tamil people, why afrikans,aborigins wont have any literatures about kumarikandam being their homeland and civilization
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3326 Apr 29, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact is some afrikan people migrated to tamil regions, some 1% of tamil people look like afrikans they r tribals in tn, i think u might have the similar facial features like afrikans in tamilnadu with big tooth,curl hair and very black colour for ur body thats why u r calling ur self as afrikans. But all the people in tamilnadu r not afrikans. Half tamil people r telugu origins in tamilnadu, other people belong to early north indian comunities who migrated to south and estd and writen tamil kingdoms and gramer, few people in tn belong to afrikans they r uncivilsed people like u . The people who migrated from afrika and staying in india like u r useless people in india bcoz they didn't establish any history in tamilnadu that tamilnadu history in architecture and gramer, created by andhras and north indians and we are the masters .
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3327 Apr 29, 2014
Tamilnadu is fake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min scaritual 837,019
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 589,323
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min Rosa_Winkel 4,070
Asian students pose great threat and damage to ... 10 min EmpireEarth 2
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 21 min Doctor REALITY 9
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 29 min The Gleep 1,836
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 48 min RiccardoFire 413
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 58 min WildWeirdWillie 176,747
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 271,261
More from around the web