Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
miller

Ashburn, VA

#3284 Apr 29, 2014
shit what the f**k .........your Indian gov gote mad ........all is fake surveys n evidence .....someone saying here Tamil is oldest language n Indian gov approved..as my knowledge its totally fake approval ...just they need a m.p supprot to central ..dats why they have approved.. as per my survey the tribal language is most older languages in world ........amazon tribals , American red Indians,africans n many .....Tamil is a fucking language ..I'm not gonna trust this survey
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3285 Apr 29, 2014
Why cant u find some similarity in other people cultures in central asia or europe while the indian philosophers and their descendants migrating and spread their teachings and culture through out the various parts of world. Many literatures across the world mentioned about the indian migrations but nothing tells about the other migrations to india and spread any culture or anything in india. Abraham one of the descendant of ancient indian philosopher turned into a jew after migrating to central asia. The present afghanistanis r not indians even some north indians. At that places indians were killed by islam races and estd their cultures and religions. The very ancient afghanistan places comes under bharatavarsha. Afghanistan and pakistan names were came after islam invasions far from central asians
sathya

Ashburn, VA

#3286 Apr 29, 2014
most of Tamils are low cast , poor n ugly peoples n expect brahmins ......Tamils always depends on other origin ......
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3287 Apr 29, 2014
wow Naveen Kumar, its good you love your language but dont scream here on public forum, no one is gonna beleive your shit stories, tamil is oldest language widely accept by Indian gov, UN and other agencies, you are not intelligent as them. and you say tamil was created by agasthiya i dont get it how can one man can create language, i dont think agasthiyar is as smart as you, oh btw how many language you created? lol

lets assume like you say agasthiyar created tamil, why would he want to do that, when he have so called perfect language sanskrit, why would he want to create tamil, ok agasthiyar created tamil,so how he made people to talk tamil.

Elaa

India

#3288 Apr 29, 2014
No doubt. Tamil is the oldest language. After tamil, egypt language and mayans language was formed. Then sanscrit. All other languages comes from tamil and sancrit only.
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#3289 Apr 29, 2014
Elaa wrote:
No doubt. Tamil is the oldest language. After tamil, egypt language and mayans language was formed. Then sanscrit. All other languages comes from tamil and sancrit only.
Cool..........
Once again repeating same true statement.
Tamil People -
http://www.grahamhancock.com/archive/underwor ...
Underwater explorations in 2001 provided evidence 17,000 BCE VS Tamil Literauture -First Cankam between 9600 BCE to 5200 BCE.
FYI,
Ancient Cities in Tamil Nadu May Be Over 17,000 Years Old.
CHENNAI, INDIA, January 5, 2003: A British marine archaeologist and author Graham Hancock has been examining a submerged city on the East Coast of Tamil Nadu. Mr. Hancock says a civilization thriving there may predate the Sumerian civilization of Mesopotamia in present-day Iraq and definitely existed before the Harappan civilization in India and Pakistan. He has been excavating the site off the coast of Poompuhar, near Nagapattinam, 400 km south of Chennai. At a meeting of the Mythic Society in Bangalore in early December, Mr. Hancock said underwater explorations in 2001 provided evidence that corroborated Tamil mythological stories of ancient floods. He said tidal waves of 400 feet or more could have swallowed this flourishing port city any time between 17,000 and 7,000 years ago, the date of the last Ice Age. The Gulf of Cambay was also submerged, taking with it evidence of early man's migration. The populations Mr. Wells and Mr. Pitchappan (see previous article) mapped settled on India's East Coast 50,000 to 35,000 years ago and developed into modern man. According to Hancock, "the Poompuhar underwater site could well provide evidence that it was the cradle of modern civilization." Hancock's theory is strengthened by findings of India's National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), which has explored the site since the 1980s. Man-made structures like well rims, horseshoe-shaped building sites are some of the lost city's secrets. At low tide, some brick structures from the Sangam era are still visible in places like Vanagiri. The region, archaeologists say, has been built over and over again through the ages and some of its past is now being revealed. Mr. Glenn Milne, a British geologist from Durham University, has confirmed Hancock's theory.
More information is found at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_132193 ...
The Sangam Period:
First Cankam between 9600 BCE to 5200 BCE.
The Sangam Age in South India is a landmark in her history. It was allegedly held in Old Madurai under the patronage of 89 Pandya kings. All the works of the first Sangam have perished.would put the First Cankam between 9600 BCE to 5200 BCE.Its function was to judge literary works and credit their worth. Later literary works like Iraiyanar Akaporul mention that 549 poets were members of it including Shiva, Murugan, Kuperan and seven Pandya kings.
The seat of the second Sangam was Kapatpuram -3700 BCEyears
The seat of the second Sangam was Kapatpuram, another capital of the Pandyas. It was attended by several poets and produced a large mass of literature, but only Tolkappiyam (the early Tamil grammar) has survived.The second Sangam idaichangam was convened in Kapatapuram. This Sangam lasted for 3700 years and had 59 members, with 3700 poets participating.
the third Sangam was the present Madurai.-roughly from 600 BCE to 300 AD
The seat of the third Sangam was the present Madurai. It has also produced vast litera­ture, but only a fraction of it has survived. It is this fraction which constitutes the extant body of Sangam literature. The Age of the Sangam is the age to which the Sangam literature belonged. The Sangam literature constitutes a mine of information on conditions of life around the beginning of the Christian era.the historical Third Cankam period which lasted roughly from 600 BCE to 300 AD.
Comparive beetween Tamil Literautre & Archaeologist Evidence.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3290 Apr 29, 2014
Tamil screaming fool,Tamilnadu was formed with 3 ancient north indian comunities like vellalars(cholas), devars/mukkulathors (pandyas), sinhalese of north indian origin(cheras). Agasthya migrated to deep south with 40000 vellalars and 18 sidhar families. B4 their migrations there were some people lived in ancient tamil regions(southern south india) called andhras at that time they spoken telugu language in south india.at that time there was no tamil language and tamilnadu tamil and tamilnadu(tamil speaking region) formed after 300 b.c.. The north indian people migrated from north india to deep south to establish a own country with some another language. Later agasthya with 18 sidhars(all brahmins) created a language called tamil with some native telugu influence, and for some sentences they used sanskrit words to create tamil. Later tamil was patronised and spoken by these kingdom comunities then all the native ancient andhras in tamilnadu converted into tamil speaking people.thus the tamilnadu was formed. Medieval Tamilnadu was formed with more than 42% of telugus excluding pallava comunities and ancient native andhras. The telugu words which r found in tamil not find in kannada and malayalam. The same tamil words which found in kannada and malayalam will not find in telugu. This simply proves first tamil was influenced by telugu. Telugu is older than tamil. Later Tamil,kannada and malayalam r born with same dialects. Tamil was influenced by sanskrit and telugu
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3291 Apr 29, 2014
The submerged cities in tamilnadu wont belong to tamil speaking people that submerged cities not belong to this yuga age . No evidences found about tamil there. Tamil and tamilnadu 300 b.c. Even tamils r not natives of south india they migrated from north india to south. No tamil triber r mentioned in any indias oldest literatures. Tamils history started from 300 b.c. Created by north indians. Tamilnadu was formed with ancient north indians and native andhras. Tamis r crossbreed of ancient north indians and native andhras
Neelakaran

India

#3292 Apr 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Some people r brown and black in south bcoz the melanin deficiency in skin make them black.melanin present in skin doesn't lost their colour much, the actual colour for south indian climate is black and brown. The actual colour remains in north indian climate is light skin than south india. The central asian skin is whiter than north indians. European skin is much whiter red skin than arabs. If u tamils go and live in north india for hundreds of years. after hundreds of years ur family younger generation skin also turns into fair bcoz of climate. But the melanin deficiency present in any part of the world that make some people to not become much fairer even in north india but u equally becomes fairer like north indians after a long time. once My relative was in medium colour he went to london for study and job purpos.he returned after 1 and half year he skin become very fairer white after one and half year. Skin colour changes due to climate. If u tamils cant understand no body could do nothing for ur psychic problem
Wow!! You are so brilliant!!!
Now try to cook answer for this..-> "Australia has a cooler climate than Tamil Nadu throughout the year, even it has snowfall which is something impossible in Tamil Nadu. Yet, the aborigines of the Australia are dark brown and look like Tamils.(in fact they have much DNA similarities with Tamils like that of Africans). Now, now explain why are those aborigine people still dark brown colour even though they have lived in much cooler climate for centuries??"

Answer.. answer.. answer... I need a logical answer..
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3293 Apr 29, 2014
miller wrote:
shit what the f**k .........your Indian gov gote mad ........all is fake surveys n evidence .....someone saying here Tamil is oldest language n Indian gov approved..as my knowledge its totally fake approval ...just they need a m.p supprot to central ..dats why they have approved.. as per my survey the tribal language is most older languages in world ........amazon tribals , American red Indians,africans n many .....Tamil is a fucking language ..I'm not gonna trust this survey
ur opinion is corect and true. the languages spoken from b.c 1700 to b.c. 600 in indian kingdoms are many sanskrits,various prakrits,old indic languages,pali and telugu. The tamil and tamilnadu history was formed after b.c. 300. Even in all the famous people in tn r telugus. Tamilnadu temples were builted by andhra kings like pallavas and nayaks some temples were builted by mid cholas who were eastern chalukyas/ancient rajputs of north india after 1000 a.d.. Tamilnadu is fake tamil is joke. Tamils r crossbreed of andhras
Neelakaran

India

#3294 Apr 29, 2014
BTW, The aborigines of Australia migrated there nearly 4,000 years ago. They have the same origin of Dravidans, this is established fact by many researchers throughout the world. Just look at their pics and you will know the striking similarity between them and Tamils.
Neelakaran

India

#3295 Apr 29, 2014
miller wrote:
Look guys!! We have a Dravidian Language researcher here!! After years of studies, getting PhD in Archaeology and PhD in Dravidian Linguistics he has finally found out the truth!!

Dude.. Calm down.. It is your 'belief' that the surveys are fake, and opinions can never become facts. In fact, all our beliefs may become false one day. If you don't disagree then go fight with the government, and all the researchers behind this and prove it is not the oldest.(Yes, I am not a Linguistic scholar, but neither are you).
Neelakaran

India

#3296 Apr 29, 2014
Tamil wrote:
wow Naveen Kumar, its good you love your language but dont scream here on public forum, no one is gonna beleive your shit stories, tamil is oldest language widely accept by Indian gov, UN and other agencies, you are not intelligent as them. and you say tamil was created by agasthiya i dont get it how can one man can create language, i dont think agasthiyar is as smart as you, oh btw how many language you created? lol
lets assume like you say agasthiyar created tamil, why would he want to do that, when he have so called perfect language sanskrit, why would he want to create tamil, ok agasthiyar created tamil,so how he made people to talk tamil.
Good. Tamil is the oldest language. Sanskrit is the perfected language. Each has its own upper hand. I hope the one asked this question got his answer.

BTW, I am wondering why some people are talking about Telugu here. It is off topic and they don't realize they are talking about things which are not needed in this thread and wasting theirs and well as others' time.

This thread is Sanskrit Vs.Tamil.
Do not go off topic.
sathya

Ashburn, VA

#3297 Apr 29, 2014
Elaa wrote:
.......hey you belongs to which cast ...first anwer my qus...
Neelakaran

India

#3298 Apr 29, 2014
sathya wrote:
<quoted text>.....
.......hey you belongs to which cast ...first anwer my qus...
Hmmm... Sathya, Naveen, Miller... all from - Ashburn, VA

I am smelling something fishy..
sathya

Ashburn, VA

#3299 Apr 29, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Tamil is the oldest language. Sanskrit is the perfected language. Each has its own upper hand. I hope the one asked this question got his answer.
BTW, I am wondering why some people are talking about Telugu here. It is off topic and they don't realize they are talking about things which are not needed in this thread and wasting theirs and well as others' time.
This thread is Sanskrit Vs.Tamil.
Do not go off topic.
you son of bitch go n f**k ur Tamil dick........brainless Tamils
sathya

Ashburn, VA

#3300 Apr 29, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... Sathya, Naveen, Miller... all from - Ashburn, VA
I am smelling something fishy..
maybe ur a low cast guy like sc st stupid madiga lanjjakodaka ne amma ni dengga......velli ne amma nu kassa Massa dengu tamil badakav maki chuth sale gandu
Neelakaran

India

#3301 Apr 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> Robert caldwell stated telugu originated b4 1500 b.c. And the very oldest language And was developed slowly . Even telugu early words mentioned b4 400 b.c. To 400 a.d. in various kingdoms of ap. This simply shows telugu existed b4 400 b.c. Mind it fool, So Shut all ur holes
I searched about Robert caldwell yesterday night and found the below points.

*He was a Bishop in Tirunelevli district and he researched more about Tamil than other languages.

*He was the one to frame the word 'Dravidian' to refer the languages which are not influenced originally by Sanskrit, and he clearly mentioned that Tamil is older than we think it is.

*He also tells that Tamil can exist independently even if the Sanskrit influenced words in Tamil are removed.

*Though he learned both Tamil and Telugu he concentrated more on Spoken Tamil. He never said Telugu is the oldest language.

So Naveen, Please dont cook up false facts, this is making me to think if all your other claimed facts are also false...
Neelakaran

India

#3302 Apr 29, 2014
sathya wrote:
<quoted text> you son of bitch go n f**k ur Tamil dick........brainless Tamils
Ok brother. I am not going to scold you back in indent language.

Thanks.
Neelakaran

India

#3303 Apr 29, 2014
sathya wrote:
<quoted text> maybe ur a low cast guy like sc st stupid madiga lanjjakodaka ne amma ni dengga......velli ne amma nu kassa Massa dengu tamil badakav maki chuth sale gandu
All people are equal my friend. Other is no one higher or lower..

Hope you understand it someday...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Aura Mytha 49,441
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min ChristineM 445,753
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 44 min anonymous 43
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 1 hr Breedu 69
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 1 hr Darkbolt500 22
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 105,683
Maturbating now 2 hr Johny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 646,943
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr The Hangman 971,805
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 5 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web