Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Neelakaran

India

#3178 Apr 15, 2014
Guys pls don't get So serious..
And I hate to see people using indecent words so why don't we continue this conversation like a matured human being?(I'm saying this to all Indians).

Finally, this is a thread for Tamil Vs. Sanskrit... Anyone speaking about Telugu then it is out of topic. So STOP TALKING ABOUT TELUGU. ONLY SANSKRIT VS. TAMIL.

Is it clear???
Neelakaran

India

#3179 Apr 15, 2014
Regarding marriages - You should not be talking about it. Because there is lot of controversy in here..
You people know a truth? The north and south Indians are just opposite when it comes to marriage rules.
South Indians - Allowed to marry (elder) sister's daughter. Not allowed to marry brother's daughter because they are like daughter to them.
North Indians - Allowed to marry (elder) brother's daughter. Not allowed to marry sister's daughter because they are like daughter to them.
Do anyone know this?
So it is obviously a shock for north Indians over the practices of South Indians. And yes Tue south Indians too will be shocked by north indians practices.
They are just cultural differences with exact opposite ideas. Please let's not talk about this and accuse others as animals. It is the way they use to be.. Respect others...
(And south Indians don't practice this anymore. Meaning they are not marrying their sister's daughter anymore. I think the north Indians too changed or it is still going on?)
And by the way, do you know there is an ancient Egyptian princess married to her own brother? Because they don't want the throne out of their family so they did like this.. At least be happy that our cultures are not as crooked as theirs...
john

Madurai, India

#3181 Apr 15, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
Guys pls don't get So serious..
And I hate to see people using indecent words so why don't we continue this conversation like a matured human being?(I'm saying this to all Indians).
Finally, this is a thread for Tamil Vs. Sanskrit... Anyone speaking about Telugu then it is out of topic. So STOP TALKING ABOUT TELUGU. ONLY SANSKRIT VS. TAMIL.
Is it clear???
We can't be quite when they are talking about my mother tongue Tamil.
Neelakaran

Coimbatore, India

#3182 Apr 15, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude... Chill down..

Remember what the Great Thiruvalluvar told..

"Make your enemies feel embarrassed by doing back good to them even if they did bad to you."

We have to win things by mind and wisdom, not by fighting like an animal.
sankar

Pattambi, India

#3183 Apr 15, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, bro.What is the use of talking to these telugu sakkili stinky bastards.I really suspect that most of these fanatic telugu guys are naidu morons who once lived in Chennai.Now more and more tamils people like me and you have realised who are creating hatred among brahmins and non brahmins, south indians and north indians etc.To a certain extend, tamils are also responsible for don't having any unity.Just ignore them.These idiots are giving list of kingdoms and influences coming from different parts of the country and shit.Similarly Andhra also has many north indian influences.But they won't agree with it.Both North & South had influenced each other since 5000years or more.As far as languages are concerned, Tamil is very old and easy to communicate and write.Whereas Sanskrit is a 'Samskaricha Bashai'.Many languages combined to form a perfect one.Not a natural language.Base of Sanskrit is Prakrit.Whereas, Tamil comes from Proto Tamil.Both have barbaric roots.Tamil we are using today was developed through ages.You can still find many old tamil words in dravidian languages and even in some indo aryan & munda languages.
john

Madurai, India

#3184 Apr 15, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude... Chill down..
Remember what the Great Thiruvalluvar told..
"Make your enemies feel embarrassed by doing back good to them even if they did bad to you."
We have to win things by mind and wisdom, not by fighting like an animal.
No use of talking with these telugu bastards softly or peacefully bro....
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3185 Apr 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> tamil kid, i think u dont have any identity thats why u asking it
oh you just told Tamil kid, yes Tamil is my identity, maybe you dont have thats why you didt answer
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3186 Apr 15, 2014
Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>oh you just told Tamil kid, yes Tamil is my identity, maybe you dont have thats why you didt answer
. He is probably a cross breed of a Telugu moron and a Hindi bastard
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3187 Apr 15, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
<quoted text> Wow hats of to you how can you invent a new history like this I can't believe it but this is absolutely wrong please understand that tamil is the oldest language I am asking why Devanagari script only 12 century ad
arey low iq brainless fool iam talking about languages not script
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3188 Apr 15, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
We not only make films with mallu our main.....and very famous bitches are from Andhra oly...you "GOLTI" bastard .IN Tamil Nadu there are a lot of "GOLTI" uncle who send their wife to have sex with others just for the sake of money....Thry also says there is a big illegal prostitution place for them named Bethapuram....in west Godavari.....So you do not have any good qualities in you to talk about us first go and clean the dust in you back...then come and see the dust in ours....Mallu people are far far better than you toilet cleaners.....
arey fool dont write fake stories like u r wrting with fake names,fake bastard writing with diferent names, u r a low iq fool u dont know atleast about subhash chandra bose u called him as a tamilian,and u called shivaji as a marati origin,u called telangana a country,u writen with different names so iam not interested to talk with a brainless fools knows nothing about real history. All indians know about tamils and malayalis makes mallu films and that is simply the charecter of tamil people in their real lifes.prostitute people, always making mallu films and spoiling south indian culture
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3189 Apr 15, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
No use of talking with these telugu bastards softly or peacefully bro....
historyless bastard tamilnadu state formed at 300 b.c. By north indian kingdoms,tamil gramer b.c. 100 to 800 a.d. Writen by north indians agasthya,sidhars and jains
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3190 Apr 15, 2014
sankar wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, bro.What is the use of talking to these telugu sakkili stinky bastards.I really suspect that most of these fanatic telugu guys are naidu morons who once lived in Chennai.Now more and more tamils people like me and you have realised who are creating hatred among brahmins and non brahmins, south indians and north indians etc.To a certain extend, tamils are also responsible for don't having any unity.Just ignore them.These idiots are giving list of kingdoms and influences coming from different parts of the country and shit.Similarly Andhra also has many north indian influences.But they won't agree with it.Both North & South had influenced each other since 5000years or more.As far as languages are concerned, Tamil is very old and easy to communicate and write.Whereas Sanskrit is a 'Samskaricha Bashai'.Many languages combined to form a perfect one.Not a natural language.Base of Sanskrit is Prakrit.Whereas, Tamil comes from Proto Tamil.Both have barbaric roots.Tamil we are using today was developed through ages.You can still find many old tamil words in dravidian languages and even in some indo aryan & munda languages.
arey tamil pandi u accepted tamilkingdoms formed by north indians,u tell these words to ur tamil morons
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3191 Apr 15, 2014
Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>oh you just told Tamil kid, yes Tamil is my identity, maybe you dont have thats why you didt answer
lol..... Tamil fool
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3192 Apr 15, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
<quoted text>. He is probably a cross breed of a Telugu moron and a Hindi bastard
arey low iq fool, u r a crossbreed of north indians and andhras its fact
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3193 Apr 15, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
<quoted text>. He is probably a cross breed of a Telugu moron and a Hindi bastard
are low iq hindi people(north indians) and andhras r ur ancestors. U r a cross breed of north indians and andhras, not only u all ur tamils, tamils are cross breed of north indians and andhras
Tamil

Chennai, India

#3194 Apr 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> arey low iq fool, u r a crossbreed of north indians and andhras its fact
oh he is right you are cross breed between Arabs,north indians and south indians atleast your language is. history says so
Neelakaran

Mumbai, India

#3195 Apr 15, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> arey fool dont write fake stories like u r wrting with fake names,fake bastard writing with diferent names, u r a low iq fool u dont know atleast about subhash chandra bose u called him as a tamilian,and u called shivaji as a marati origin,u called telangana a country,u writen with different names so iam not interested to talk with a brainless fools knows nothing about real history. All indians know about tamils and malayalis makes mallu films and that is simply the charecter of tamil people in their real lifes.prostitute people, always making mallu films and spoiling south indian culture
Ahem... I heard there is booming p*****tion industry in Mumbai...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3196 Apr 15, 2014
Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>oh he is right you are cross breed between Arabs,north indians and south indians atleast your language is. history says so
all u tamils r crossbreed of andhras and north indians. Ur ancestors are andhras for fact. U dont have any history to talk about ur fake tamil and tamilnadu. Tamil and tamilnadu history only 300 b.c. Thats why ur are using vulgar words.vulgar fool, tamil animal,Ur language also crossbreed of north indian agasthya and andhras, agasthya created tamil, with telugu and sanskrit influence in tamil its fact
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3200 Apr 16, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> are low iq hindi people(north indians) and andhras r ur ancestors. U r a cross breed of north indians and andhras, not only u all ur tamils, tamils are cross breed of north indians and andhras
I cannot stop laughing if you see like that your greaaaaaaassaAaat grandparents were Tamils bloody brainless Telugu not only you your language is also a crossbreed. Having so many fathers and mother languages like you(probably):)
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3201 Apr 16, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> all u tamils r crossbreed of andhras and north indians. Ur ancestors are andhras for fact. U dont have any history to talk about ur fake tamil and tamilnadu. Tamil and tamilnadu history only 300 b.c. Thats why ur are using vulgar words.vulgar fool, tamil animal,Ur language also crossbreed of north indian agasthya and andhras, agasthya created tamil, with telugu and sanskrit influence in tamil its fact
. Fool agarthiyar was a Tamil there is no real fact that Telugu even existed before 12 century ad give us real proof and don't give your own history then name us a historian who tells that Telugu is older than Tamil do not say naveen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 5 min Kissez8098 2,064
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 92,608
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min crucifiedguy 286,021
Why Yahoo Account Showing Unusual Activities ? 9 min Cuddles6778 10
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 13 min Sugar3838 70
The Tell Payless Survey Website - www.tellpayle... (Dec '12) 21 min Fresh4226 21
should hunting be banned? (Oct '07) 26 min Giggle2421 1,552
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Charm7664 667,731
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Slinky8463 979,416
More from around the web