|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of these fools like Chandraprakash, Naveen northies are dominating. the sentence "Neither Chola,Chera, Pandya are not Tamils" by this fool shows how educated he is....
bro, chandraprakash jain and naveen are same person, look the location "Ashburn,VA" dont waste your time
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> yes tamil fool,i too know who r you? yes moron, i written that but it was not my info,that was the info of ur tamil scholar who studied the whole tamil grammer and he told tha facts about tamil kingdoms and literatures, not only him, ur tamil wikis and articles also mentioned the samething about the agasthya,vellalars,and tamil grammer that was written by north indian origins, leave about ancient india lets talk about medieval india, did any great person born in ur tn?even ur medieval tn was ruled by andhras nayaks,etc.. And all famous people in tn are telugus,totally tamilnadu temples were builted by pallavas(andhras)nayaks(andhra s)mid cholas(western chalukyas r rajputs) already i showed proofs for everything what i written, origin less fools, leave this ugly forum and throw this useless topix forum to dustbin, u tamils r the copy cats everything from telugu,ur tamilnadu is a useless state without andhras
Fool, Language is not in the Human Race.... Tamil is the language of Origin. There are 6 Base Languages and those are considered as the language of origin. TAMIL, HEBREW, CHINESE, ARABIC, LATIN and SANSKRIT from these 6 base languages, From these mixture of base languages formed the rest of all languages in the world. Go and learn the history first.. in the Period of Palavas there was no language called Telugu, Its only Tamil and sanskrit. The formation of Telugu is only on 11th century AD...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

tamil wrote:
<quoted text>you doest have proper identity in this forum, and you claim you are tamilian, you are sick and disgusting.... ewww, for this forum you change your identity. whats funny is chandraprakash jain is tamilian lol liar,oh please dont reply i dont wanna talk to a faker
fool,who told u iam a tamilian,u said chandra prakash jain coment was written by me thats why iam replied to chandraprakash jain with his name
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> fool,who told u iam a tamilian,u said chandra prakash jain coment was written by me thats why iam replied to chandraprakash jain with his name
Dont act man.... this Mother fcuker Chandraprakash replies to this then he could be you for the sure... or if he replies later or does not reply then he is born to Coward fcuker
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool, Language is not in the Human Race.... Tamil is the language of Origin. There are 6 Base Languages and those are considered as the language of origin. TAMIL, HEBREW, CHINESE, ARABIC, LATIN and SANSKRIT from these 6 base languages, From these mixture of base languages formed the rest of all languages in the world. Go and learn the history first.. in the Period of Palavas there was no language called Telugu, Its only Tamil and sanskrit. The formation of Telugu is only on 11th century AD...
fool,4th century pallava inscriptions in caves and temples in tamilnadu are in telugu only fool,fool telugu was there before tamil and before 400 b.c. But telugu gramer was composed slowly,andhras official languages r sanskrit and telugu, andhras early literatures and grammer were in sanskrit, telugu was the another version of andhras existed before 400 b.c. But telugu script was not a fully developed script,thats why telugus didn't composed grammer in telugu. Now we have more than 25 languages in ap even some have script also those languages r remained for some groups only from 16th c.e.,but telugu is the oficial language of ap. But Tamil gramer was created by north indians agasthya and gramer was written by north indian agasthya,sidhars,jains by using the bhattiprolu script which introduced to tamil area by ashoka from telugu,bhattiprolu(telugu)scri pt was the base mother for tamil brahmi at 250 b.c. Tamil grammer was composed by north indians who migrated to south between 100 b.c. To 800 a.d.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Andhras belong to ivc and first civilized people and ancestors of india,early indian languages created by andhras
tamil

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> fool,who told u iam a tamilian,u said chandra prakash jain coment was written by me thats why iam replied to chandraprakash jain with his name
you make no sense, chendraprakash jain is also from ashburn VA, and yes you replied to him but you forgot to change your name, if you cant debate, better dont.. this forum is about sharing views and knowledge.i can understand you hate tamil and tamil people , but dont go low for that
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

fool,see the coment construction of mine and chandraprakash jain,i did n't use capital letters in middle always,if iam chandra prakash why should i reply to chandra prakash with his name,i replied to chandraprakash with hisname bcoz you told his coment was mines,so i replied to chandraprakash with his name for ur word,
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

tamil wrote:
<quoted text>you make no sense, chendraprakash jain is also from ashburn VA, and yes you replied to him but you forgot to change your name, if you cant debate, better dont.. this forum is about sharing views and knowledge.i can understand you hate tamil and tamil people , but dont go low for that
Fool,I know whom u are,u changed ur name and writing,see the coment construction of mine and chandraprakash jain,i did n't use capital letters in middle always,i replied to chandraprakash with hisname bcoz you told his coment was mines,so i replied to chandraprakash with his name for ur word
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>yea dude we know who you are, you just change the name but you didt change the location, telegu moron
for this,for ur statement, u said that coment was written by me, i replied to chandraprakash jain with his name to make ur statement true, i call tamil people as tamils not thamizh,i know thirukural,shilapathikaram, but he written about akananooru and purananooru also, finally the truth is sangam gramer was writen by north jain origins,agasthya,and sidhars i was studied it in wikis and some articles also
shankar

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Fanatic thinking of tamilians make them think their language is oldest. Nobody other than a tamilian will ever to this view. Kannada is great language to a true Kannadiga like wise other languages speakers feel the same too . Tamilians you will never change ; but you will try to change the history.
segar

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Tamil is only next to Kannada. No doubt about it.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

segar wrote:
Early telugu inscriptions with telugu words are found from b.c.400 to a.d. 500. Early kannada inscriptions 375 a.d. are found at tagarthi. Early tamil inscriptions cave inscriptions at b.c. 250 . Early malayalam inscriptions are vajhapally inscriptions at 830 a.d. Telugu is older than tamil and kannada
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

shankar wrote:
Fanatic thinking of tamilians make them think their language is oldest. Nobody other than a tamilian will ever to this view. Kannada is great language to a true Kannadiga like wise other languages speakers feel the same too . Tamilians you will never change ; but you will try to change the history.
yes, tamilians think their language was oldest bcoz of modified versions of sanskrit grammer which was writen by north indian migrants to extreme south like agasthya,siddhars,north indian jains etc... And the next thing they think tamil is oldest bcoz of temple architectures in tamilnadu which were builted by telugu origins like pallavas,nayak kingdoms,and medieval cholas(western chalukyas who were raputs). Tamils culture and traditions r offshoot from Telugus, tamilnadu is nothing without andhras
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

More than 42% of tamilnadu was formed with telugus, more than 50 lakh people in karnataka are telugus
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

shankar wrote:
fcuker
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

segar wrote:
even bigger fcuker
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> yes, tamilians think their language was oldest bcoz of modified versions of sanskrit grammer which was writen by north indian migrants to extreme south like agasthya,siddhars,north indian jains etc... And the next thing they think tamil is oldest bcoz of temple architectures in tamilnadu which were builted by telugu origins like pallavas,nayak kingdoms,and medieval cholas(western chalukyas who were raputs). Tamils culture and traditions r offshoot from Telugus, tamilnadu is nothing without andhras
the. Biggest fcuker of all time mr mottai payal naveen Kumar
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

shankar wrote:
fanatic thinking of you bloody shit kannadiga I cannot stop laughing when you said that Kannada is a great language you said Tamils change the history it is ultimately WRONG naveen Kumar the the Telugu fcuker is changing the history you mother fcuker
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

shankar wrote:
u r absolutely corect man

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,761 - 2,780 of4,447
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

385 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
38pc of Americans doubt Barack Obama was born i... 4 min caesar- 13
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Chess 532,264
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 5 min Life is Precious 221,372
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 719,919
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Buck Crick 223,980
Any gay High school girls in Costa Mesa? 12 min Melanie Tribtastic 1
apni maa ko chodkar kesa laga (Sep '13) 29 min chut ka raza 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min AussieBobby 256,341
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr RATTYslayer 114,939
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••