Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3035 Apr 5, 2014
fool,see the coment construction of mine and chandraprakash jain,i did n't use capital letters in middle always,if iam chandra prakash why should i reply to chandra prakash with his name,i replied to chandraprakash with hisname bcoz you told his coment was mines,so i replied to chandraprakash with his name for ur word,
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3036 Apr 5, 2014
tamil wrote:
<quoted text>you make no sense, chendraprakash jain is also from ashburn VA, and yes you replied to him but you forgot to change your name, if you cant debate, better dont.. this forum is about sharing views and knowledge.i can understand you hate tamil and tamil people , but dont go low for that
Fool,I know whom u are,u changed ur name and writing,see the coment construction of mine and chandraprakash jain,i did n't use capital letters in middle always,i replied to chandraprakash with hisname bcoz you told his coment was mines,so i replied to chandraprakash with his name for ur word
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3037 Apr 5, 2014
Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>yea dude we know who you are, you just change the name but you didt change the location, telegu moron
for this,for ur statement, u said that coment was written by me, i replied to chandraprakash jain with his name to make ur statement true, i call tamil people as tamils not thamizh,i know thirukural,shilapathikaram, but he written about akananooru and purananooru also, finally the truth is sangam gramer was writen by north jain origins,agasthya,and sidhars i was studied it in wikis and some articles also
shankar

Bangalore, India

#3038 Apr 5, 2014
Fanatic thinking of tamilians make them think their language is oldest. Nobody other than a tamilian will ever to this view. Kannada is great language to a true Kannadiga like wise other languages speakers feel the same too . Tamilians you will never change ; but you will try to change the history.
segar

Bangalore, India

#3039 Apr 5, 2014
Tamil is only next to Kannada. No doubt about it.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3040 Apr 5, 2014
segar wrote:
Early telugu inscriptions with telugu words are found from b.c.400 to a.d. 500. Early kannada inscriptions 375 a.d. are found at tagarthi. Early tamil inscriptions cave inscriptions at b.c. 250 . Early malayalam inscriptions are vajhapally inscriptions at 830 a.d. Telugu is older than tamil and kannada
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3041 Apr 5, 2014
shankar wrote:
Fanatic thinking of tamilians make them think their language is oldest. Nobody other than a tamilian will ever to this view. Kannada is great language to a true Kannadiga like wise other languages speakers feel the same too . Tamilians you will never change ; but you will try to change the history.
yes, tamilians think their language was oldest bcoz of modified versions of sanskrit grammer which was writen by north indian migrants to extreme south like agasthya,siddhars,north indian jains etc... And the next thing they think tamil is oldest bcoz of temple architectures in tamilnadu which were builted by telugu origins like pallavas,nayak kingdoms,and medieval cholas(western chalukyas who were raputs). Tamils culture and traditions r offshoot from Telugus, tamilnadu is nothing without andhras
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3042 Apr 5, 2014
More than 42% of tamilnadu was formed with telugus, more than 50 lakh people in karnataka are telugus
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3043 Apr 5, 2014
shankar wrote:
fcuker
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3044 Apr 5, 2014
segar wrote:
even bigger fcuker
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3045 Apr 5, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> yes, tamilians think their language was oldest bcoz of modified versions of sanskrit grammer which was writen by north indian migrants to extreme south like agasthya,siddhars,north indian jains etc... And the next thing they think tamil is oldest bcoz of temple architectures in tamilnadu which were builted by telugu origins like pallavas,nayak kingdoms,and medieval cholas(western chalukyas who were raputs). Tamils culture and traditions r offshoot from Telugus, tamilnadu is nothing without andhras
the. Biggest fcuker of all time mr mottai payal naveen Kumar
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3046 Apr 5, 2014
shankar wrote:
fanatic thinking of you bloody shit kannadiga I cannot stop laughing when you said that Kannada is a great language you said Tamils change the history it is ultimately WRONG naveen Kumar the the Telugu fcuker is changing the history you mother fcuker
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3047 Apr 5, 2014
shankar wrote:
u r absolutely corect man
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3048 Apr 5, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
<quoted text> fanatic thinking of you bloody shit kannadiga I cannot stop laughing when you said that Kannada is a great language you said Tamils change the history it is ultimately WRONG naveen Kumar the the Telugu fcuker is changing the history you mother fcuker
Kid, roflol..... Scolding,discriminating,and insulting other language people cant make ur language oldest, u cant hide the truth that tamil and sangam grammer was created and writen by north indians agasthya,sidhars, who were brahmins,and north indian jains, the temples in tn were not builted by tamil origins,those temples were builted by telugus like pallavas,nayaks, and medieval cholas( western chalukyas who were ancient rajputs)
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3049 Apr 5, 2014
shankar wrote:
u r absolutely corect man,tamils r language fanatics
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#3050 Apr 5, 2014
Even if ivc belongs to the so called andhras (let's assume if it is true which is absolutely wrong) kumari Kandam belongs to the Tamil people which is far more older than ivc
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#3051 Apr 6, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
Even if ivc belongs to the so called andhras (let's assume if it is true which is absolutely wrong) kumari Kandam belongs to the Tamil people which is far more older than ivc
kumari kandam is a myth,no evidences found about tamil, tamil language and tamilnadu is only 300 b.c. Which founded by north indians,andhras r the ancestors of whole india north and south.
Shiva Telangana

Ashburn, VA

#3055 Apr 6, 2014
As a spoken language Telugu is older than tamil. tamil is derived from Telugu tamil fools have no proper evidence to prove tamil antiquity their claims are based on imaginations.There is lot of contradictions among tamil ''scholars'' regarding '' tamil'' brahmi script , dates of tolkappiyam and sangama litreature this itself proves their claims are false
tamil fools try hard to prove thier language as oldest but no one will belive them
Shiva Telangana

Ashburn, VA

#3056 Apr 6, 2014
Yes it is indeed Insult comparing...but in other way. Tamilians are half baked as their Language. It has a lot of limitations...the most funny thing is you should know the subject before reading that...Unlike Telugu where you can write what you speak...I think Tamilians just boast for anything and everything about themselves...cos their knowledge about others is far too little...
And they are like termites....once they come and settle in a place they start behaving as its their own...(Singapore, Srilanka...) And Please never compare cheap Tamil to Divine Sanskrit and Telugu....
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#3057 Apr 6, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> kumari kandam is a myth,no evidences found about tamil, tamil language and tamilnadu is only 300 b.c. Which founded by north indians,andhras r the ancestors of whole india north and south.
Cool..........

Once again repeating same true statement.

FYI,

Ancient Cities in Tamil Nadu May Be Over 12,000 Years Old.

CHENNAI, INDIA, January 5, 2003: A British marine archaeologist and author Graham Hancock has been examining a submerged city on the East Coast of Tamil Nadu. Mr. Hancock says a civilization thriving there may predate the Sumerian civilization of Mesopotamia in present-day Iraq and definitely existed before the Harappan civilization in India and Pakistan. He has been excavating the site off the coast of Poompuhar, near Nagapattinam, 400 km south of Chennai. At a meeting of the Mythic Society in Bangalore in early December, Mr. Hancock said underwater explorations in 2001 provided evidence that corroborated Tamil mythological stories of ancient floods. He said tidal waves of 400 feet or more could have swallowed this flourishing port city any time between 17,000 and 7,000 years ago, the date of the last Ice Age. The Gulf of Cambay was also submerged, taking with it evidence of early man's migration. The populations Mr. Wells and Mr. Pitchappan (see previous article) mapped settled on India's East Coast 50,000 to 35,000 years ago and developed into modern man. According to Hancock, "the Poompuhar underwater site could well provide evidence that it was the cradle of modern civilization." Hancock's theory is strengthened by findings of India's National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), which has explored the site since the 1980s. Man-made structures like well rims, horseshoe-shaped building sites are some of the lost city's secrets. At low tide, some brick structures from the Sangam era are still visible in places like Vanagiri. The region, archaeologists say, has been built over and over again through the ages and some of its past is now being revealed. Mr. Glenn Milne, a British geologist from Durham University, has confirmed Hancock's theory.

More information is found at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_132193 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Joe Fortuna 88,519
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Insults Are Easier 284,724
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 35 min gundee123 1,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min truth 665,601
Anyone wanna masturbate on FaceTime together (Jan '14) 2 hr Jmr 8
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 3,955
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 184,814
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr It aint necessari... 312
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Unruh 977,504
More from around the web