BEST

Bangalore, India

#2900 Mar 31, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> i have never seen such a dumb talking to ur self
Mr.Nuts Naveen No one is talking here dumb as like u. Here all r talking for Tamil or Sanskrit something related to topic but u bloody mad talking abt telugu and all bullshit which is not related to dis topic...
SO REALISE WHO IS DUMB AND MAD HERE... THINK TWICE BEFORE SPEAKING..
BEST

Bangalore, India

#2901 Mar 31, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> lol.... Kid, there were no indigenious tamil people anywhere,ur tamils went for labour work to malaysia,singapore,cambodia and settled there,some people went to srilanka and europe to live there,even majority of ur tamil people working as toilet and sewage cleaners in kerala
DO U KNOW WAT IS THE TRUTH. U people's only cleaners our people calls u as STINKY GOLTIIES TOILET CLEANERS..
BEST

Bangalore, India

#2902 Mar 31, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
U fake tamil fools cant accept facts,ur fake tamil nadu history which was founded by ancient north indian kingdoms and andhra kingdoms but u tamil fools feel shy to accept the facts
Can u elaborate tamilnadu history which was found out by north and andra kingdoms ? Den v wil accept the facts...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2903 Mar 31, 2014
BEST wrote:
<quoted text>
IF u wash my feet and if u beg also I will never talk in ur bloody telugu language. Even I know not only telugu I know kannada and malayalam also and our soul tamil also but for ur sake I can't talk idiot.
IF U WANT ASK ME I WIL GIVE U FULL PROOF ABOUT TAMIL. NOW WHO IS CONSIDERING TELUGU F***ING LANGUAGE HERE.
u Telugu bastards not having unity inside ur state itself but u talking dis much about tamilians. We hav unity anywhere we go and forever we wil keep up dat.
fake tamil bastard,come and pray to my foot for talking lies,u know nothing except half dirty tamil language, brainless fool ur tamilnadu is half of the size of andhrapradesh still also has the issues about the separation of ur mini tamilnadu state into 3 parts
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2904 Mar 31, 2014
BEST wrote:
<quoted text>
DO U KNOW WAT IS THE TRUTH. U people's only cleaners our people calls u as STINKY GOLTIIES TOILET CLEANERS..
ur tamils r labours everywhere even in ap ur tamil people are toilet cleaners,agri and daily labours, in kerala also ur tamil people are the toilet cleaners and sewage cleaners, so the kerala people called ur tamils as pandis
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2905 Mar 31, 2014
BEST wrote:
<quoted text>
Can u elaborate tamilnadu history which was found out by north and andra kingdoms ? Den v wil accept the facts...
go back and read my coments and links then u will know about the history of fake tamilnadu, tamilnadu is nothing without andhras, tamils r lazy dummy ignorant bastards
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2906 Mar 31, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
<quoted text> Even if the god comes and tell you that Tamil is the oldest language you would say that Telugu is older. I appreciate your flare for your language but it is truly great smelly garbage rubbish this is the ultimate sore loser
FYI,

Malayalam ( Tamil King - Cera Nadu )

The closest major relative of Tamil is Malayalam. Until about the 19th century, Malayalam was a dialect of Tamil.Although many of the differences between Tamil and Malayalam demonstrate a pre-historic split of the western dialect, the process of separation into a distinct language, Malayalam, was not completed until sometime in the 13th or 14th century.
BEST

Bangalore, India

#2907 Apr 1, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> go back and read my coments and links then u will know about the history of fake tamilnadu, tamilnadu is nothing without andhras, tamils r lazy dummy ignorant bastards
Ur previous comments says nothing except fake. When u gonna talk true. Anyway hereafter I can't talk wit a illiterate guy.

Nuvae ei website kattikoni chachipo ...
BEST

Bangalore, India

#2908 Apr 1, 2014
Bye guys all the best..
Vazhga Tamizh
Valarga Tamizhargal.... Endrendrum
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2909 Apr 1, 2014
BEST wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur previous comments says nothing except fake. When u gonna talk true. Anyway hereafter I can't talk wit a illiterate guy.
u tamils r illiterated fools knows nothing about other people and other states, u people only knows about the fake history of fake tamilnadu, draidruda nuvvu perlu marusthu vasthavani naku erukanera yedava
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2910 Apr 1, 2014
BEST wrote:
Bye guys all the best..
Vazhga Tamizh
Valarga Tamizhargal.... Endrendrum
fake fool, i know u comes with another fake name
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2911 Apr 1, 2014
BEST wrote:
<quoted text>
ate chachipo ra malli rakura donganayala
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2912 Apr 1, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> Tamil is a half language in the world,it doesn't have many letters like kha,ga,gha,cha,jha,da,dha,tha, bha,ba,etc... And ivc was belong to andhras belong to the tribe of lords,sanskrit was not dated and named bcoz it was the oldest language in the world and might related to ivc and mother tongue of andhras,tamil grammer was totally modified by north indian saints from vedas,ramayana was written by valmiki before 500 b.c. And belong to andhras
Why do we want ga, gha, Jha, Dha, Bha......? those are all sanskrit. Tamil Script is Designed only for its own Language. Your telugu is the mixture of Sanskrit, Tamil, Arabic, and Kannada. You Prove which words borrowed form Sanskrit to Tamil....
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2913 Apr 1, 2014
Tamils have their own style.... Nobody can claim their Pride...
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2914 Apr 1, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> Tamil is a half language in the world,it doesn't have many letters like kha,ga,gha,cha,jha,da,dha,tha, bha,ba,etc... And ivc was belong to andhras belong to the tribe of lords,sanskrit was not dated and named bcoz it was the oldest language in the world and might related to ivc and mother tongue of andhras,tamil grammer was totally modified by north indian saints from vedas,ramayana was written by valmiki before 500 b.c. And belong to andhras
For sure it is proved that Sanskrit was not used in Indus Valley Civilization or Asuras who ruled IVC did not use Sanskrit....How could telugu be used when it is halfly depended on Sanskrit? Still the places of IVC refers the Tamil names and for proof I can also provide the some names like Korkai, Kanchi, Vanchi, Mullai Ko, Kongar, Kurinj, Pothinae, Por Tamizh, Seran, Kavri, Yaalur, Eelam, Kallur, Nochi, Vanni, Karuro, Killi Etc... and some of these names are Still used in Tamil Land and Srilanka. And some names were mentioned in poompuhar.
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2915 Apr 1, 2014
Who is the fcking Idiot told that Telugu was spoken in IVC? Tamizh stands unique because of the letter "Zzha" which was used in IVC....
Tamil

Chennai, India

#2916 Apr 1, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure it is proved that Sanskrit was not used in Indus Valley Civilization or Asuras who ruled IVC did not use Sanskrit....How could telugu be used when it is halfly depended on Sanskrit? Still the places of IVC refers the Tamil names and for proof I can also provide the some names like Korkai, Kanchi, Vanchi, Mullai Ko, Kongar, Kurinj, Pothinae, Por Tamizh, Seran, Kavri, Yaalur, Eelam, Kallur, Nochi, Vanni, Karuro, Killi Etc... and some of these names are Still used in Tamil Land and Srilanka. And some names were mentioned in poompuhar.
ignore him bro, he doest have basic knowledge, he will be first person in the world to say IVC is telegu

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2917 Apr 1, 2014
CIVAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool..........
FYI.
Indian Government officially announced Tamil is the oldest language in India and Tamil Nadu Government has celebrated this event at Coimbatore as World Classical Tamil Conference 2010.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_language
Tamil belongs to the southern branch of the Dravidian languages, a family of around 26 languages native to the Indian subcontinent.It is also classified as being part of a Tamil language family, which alongside Tamil proper, also includes the languages of about 35 ethno-linguistic groups such as the Irula and Yerukula languages .
The closest major relative of Tamil is Malayalam. Until about the 19th century, Malayalam was a dialect of Tamil.Although many of the differences between Tamil and Malayalam demonstrate a pre-historic split of the western dialect, the process of separation into a distinct language, Malayalam, was not completed until sometime in the 13th or 14th century.
Tamil grammar is extensively described in the oldest known grammar book in the world, the Tolkappiyam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil-Brahmi
The evidence for pre-Ashokan dispersal comes from Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu. The earliest attested Brahmi inscriptions in South Asia are found in the citadel of Anuradhapura in Sri Lanka and are dated to the 4th century BCE.According to Allchin et al., Brahmi developed before the southern spread of Ashokan missionary activities and spread across South Asia due to trade networks. There have been few inscriptions found in Tamil Nadu that have been tentatively dated to 5th century BCE in Porunthal
India oldest ASI founds Tamil Script 600 BC.
FINALY ,
INDIAN SANSKRIT GOVERMENT APPROVED -
Indian Government officially announced Tamil is the oldest language in India and Tamil Nadu Government has celebrated this event at Coimbatore as World Classical Tamil Conference 2010
Gleep.
Tamil

Chennai, India

#2918 Apr 1, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
scholors beleive even sumer have tamil(dravidian) connections in language and tradition.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2919 Apr 1, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
Tamils have their own style.... Nobody can claim their Pride...
which kind of style tamils have? Grabing others work,others architectures,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min lightbeamrider 793,162
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Epiphany2 607,028
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Robert F 567,240
Homosexuality isn't just 'sin'......it's AN ABO... 55 min Ninja of Reason 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 267,248
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr Rathore 38,042
Does science disprove biblical teachings??? 2 hr Ninja of Reason 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr samanthar 97,403
More from around the web