Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Santosh

Mumbai, India

#2885 Mar 30, 2014
Sanskrit is a foreign language. Linguistic and Genetic studies have shown that Sanskrit and Hinduism have come from outside India.
Reading the history of Zoroastrians of Iran (land of Aryan), which was the immediate neighbour country of India in ancient times, it is clear that:
Their religious book Avestan was written by Aryans, while Rig Veda too has been written by Aryans. The vocabulary of ancient Sanskrit and Zorastrians are very similar if not identical.
The Gods in Avestan and Rig Veda are same but inversed.
In Avestan, Indra and Devas are villians.
In Avestan, Lord Yima (Yama) is the God who banished death while in Rig Veda, Yama is the God of death
In Avestan, Ahura (Asura) is their main God while in Rig Veda Asuras are villians.
In both religion they were sacred threads. The sacred thread in Zoroastrians is called Kusti. The sacred Thread in Hinduism- Yagnopaveeda of intiation ceremony Upanayana.
Both religion worship Fire (Agni).
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2886 Mar 30, 2014
Santosh fool,You can make any kind of stupid false statements about sanskrit to dominate sanskrit for the sake of tamil to claim that tamil is older than sanskrit. Nearly 40% of sanskrit influence was also found in tamil. U compared Avestan with Sanskrit but both r different languages in script and meanings. Iran,afghan,pak, are The parts of ancient india belong to indian natives ruled upto iran,the avesta grammer was not old as sanskrit,avesta grammer was written before 500 b.c but sanskrit was written between 1500 b.c. In sanskrit indra and agni r gods while in avesta they r villians bcoz the iran ancient people hates natives of india,in avesta yima who banished death but in rigveda yama is the god of death, ahura(asuras) r the gods in avesta, while in asuras the monsters in india,what we can understand by this? Sanskrit texts were the native texts of india and also there r many chances to write the opposite charecters from indian texts in their texts bcoz there r lot of invasions made by indians by mauryan empire at 400 b.c. At that time iran was part of india, gauthama buddha,bodhi dharma etc.. Migrated to different parts of world to spread their teachings. Infact arya a word mentioned only in sanskrit text that doesn't mean aryan was a race,arya was a word used mentioned the genius people of india, a sanskrit sentence krinvanto vishwam aryam meaning make the whole world noble. Sanskrit texts doesn't mentioned about any migration and sanskrit mentions only about the rivers and places of india not outside of india
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2887 Mar 30, 2014
CIVAN wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI,
Which Script ramayana was written by valmiki before 500 BC . Ture is sanskrit no native scripts.
I ask u one question .....
In India Tamil Language Have Non Sanskrit Literature. It is Means Tamil have enough words to written Literature . one example Thirukkural 1330 Kural before 200 BC- Non Sanscrit Literature .
Tell me Half Language how was written Thirukkural & Sangam Literature .
Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil-Brahmi
The evidence for pre-Ashokan dispersal comes from Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu. The earliest attested Brahmi inscriptions in South Asia are found in the citadel of Anuradhapura in Sri Lanka and are dated to the 4th century BCE.According to Allchin et al., Brahmi developed before the southern spread of Ashokan missionary activities and spread across South Asia due to trade networks. There have been few inscriptions found in Tamil Nadu that have been tentatively dated to 5th century BCE in Porunthal
India oldest ASI founds Tamil Script 600 BC.
North Indian Language Recorded 1100 AD only ( ex .. Hindi , Panjabi , Marathi , bengali etc..) If caome Annai Tamil FACT all north indian language are chilldrens....
My Final Questen .....Every time u said All north indian come to tamil country written all veda, grammar ....etc.
Why it was same liturature not have North India.
Final .once again reapting which script wriiten by Veda . Sanscript No Native Script.
by basing on what u r claiming that tamil grammer was written by natives of tamils called tamil tribal people, sometimes u tamil fools says that brahmins r outsiders of tamilnadu,then why atleast medieval grammer was not written by any non brahmins, for ex: agasthya a brahmin,siddhars brahmins,poets in tn r brahmins,saints and devotees r brahmins etc... All r outside of tamil origin wrote tamil grammer. Thirukkural has jain origin of north india. Totally tamil history and grammer was created by north indians and andhras,tamilnadu is joke and fake
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#2888 Mar 31, 2014
Naveen Kumar is a Kanchapisnari pichakkara muttal all Telugu people are like this I predict
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2889 Mar 31, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
Naveen Kumar is a Kanchapisnari pichakkara muttal all Telugu people are like this I predict
origin less tamil bastard,what is ur problem fool,u r the sperm formed by merging of andhras and north indians,tamilnadu is a joke and fake state and history,according to all the indians all tamils are selfish and mad bastards,originless beggars
BEST

Visakhapatnam, India

#2890 Mar 31, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
Mahesh I agree with u.. If dey hav money also dey won't spend such a kanjoos idiots and absolutely money minded people.. Even dey wil take our soul for blood money I 've experienced b4. Telugus are bloody money minded bastards..
BEST

Visakhapatnam, India

#2891 Mar 31, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> origin less tamil bastard,what is ur problem fool,u r the sperm formed by merging of andhras and north indians,tamilnadu is a joke and fake state and history,according to all the indians all tamils are selfish and mad bastards,originless beggars
According to whole world Telugus are kanjoos. My class mates all are telugu idiots since 3 yrs I had been studying wit dat idiots simply coming and going to college sake of der parents.. No telugu toppers are der in my college. Who scores top with distinctions are all our Tamil people and dat telugu bastards are mugging up damn idiots.. Horrible english dey r using. All telugu idiots takes my notes and my Tamil friends notes. While HOD dictates dey won't write anything simply spending der times in class by seeing all "A" certified movies. Once dey caught by camera which is der in my class. Paying donation dey 've entered into our college but all tamilians are merit with good knowledge students with well disciplined and good manners to be noted..
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2892 Mar 31, 2014
BEST wrote:
<quoted text>
According to whole world Telugus are kanjoos. My class mates all are telugu idiots since 3 yrs I had been studying wit dat idiots simply coming and going to college sake of der parents.. No telugu toppers are der in my college. Who scores top with distinctions are all our Tamil people and dat telugu bastards are mugging up damn idiots.. Horrible english dey r using. All telugu idiots takes my notes and my Tamil friends notes. While HOD dictates dey won't write anything simply spending der times in class by seeing all "A" certified movies. Once dey caught by camera which is der in my class. Paying donation dey 've entered into our college but all tamilians are merit with good knowledge students with well disciplined and good manners to be noted..
U Tamil bastards are famous at writing such fake stories about others,and famous at grabing others pride and others work also ur tamils r famous are best in copying and cheating others and famous for building temples for heroines,tamils also famous at making mallu films, fake fellow if u really knows a single telugu word then talk with me in telugu as u heard telugu from ur telugu classmates
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2893 Mar 31, 2014
Acording to whole world, tamils r selfish bastards and mindless fools,tamils means language minded people and brainless people only love their language and hate other languages and other peoples,acording to north,north east,north west indians tamils hate the people who r whiter than them but they love the white actors and actress in their film industry and build temples for them and spend lot of money and die for them, tamils are jealous about white colour skin people they also hate themselves and their body colour, this is the opinion of whole india
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2894 Mar 31, 2014
BEST wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahesh I agree with u.. If dey hav money also dey won't spend such a kanjoos idiots and absolutely money minded people.. Even dey wil take our soul for blood money I 've experienced b4. Telugus are bloody money minded bastards..
i have never seen such a dumb talking to ur self
karan

Bangalore, India

#2895 Mar 31, 2014
hindu warrior wrote:
sanskrit is the oldest language in the world.tamil is not the oldest language in the world.sanskrit was created by lord siva.vedas were in sanskrit.vedas are ever exixting.they r not composed.they r called god's breath.vedas has no begining same like god.tamil came afterwards.sanskrit is the father language of all the languages of the world.tamil is not superior to sanskrit.it is very idiotic even to think tamil is superior to sanskrit.
my dear brother u got to be evident and not try to influence ur ego sanskrit is one of the oldest language but not prior to tamil language. No god can prove your inoncence of talking. u got to be practical in what u say or write. when did u see gods talking in sanskrit. if even agreed, all u peoples should only pray in sanskrit language, why do u use other languages. if dont know sanskrit then u should even stop talking in ur own language. tamil is my language and im sure that sanskrit is not ur mothertongue. stop arguing mindless
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2896 Mar 31, 2014
Greater telanganandhraite wrote:
Telugu is D very oldest nd living language
FYI.

Indian Government officially announced Tamil is the oldest language in India and Tamil Nadu Government has celebrated this event at Coimbatore as World Classical Tamil Conference 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_language

Tamil belongs to the southern branch of the Dravidian languages, a family of around 26 languages native to the Indian subcontinent.It is also classified as being part of a Tamil language family, which alongside Tamil proper, also includes the languages of about 35 ethno-linguistic groups such as the Irula and Yerukula languages .

The closest major relative of Tamil is Malayalam. Until about the 19th century, Malayalam was a dialect of Tamil.Although many of the differences between Tamil and Malayalam demonstrate a pre-historic split of the western dialect, the process of separation into a distinct language, Malayalam, was not completed until sometime in the 13th or 14th century.

Much of Tamil grammar is extensively described in the oldest known grammar book for Tamil, the Tolkappiyam.

The evidence for pre-Ashokan dispersal comes from Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu. The earliest attested Brahmi inscriptions in South Asia are found in the citadel of Anuradhapura in Sri Lanka and are dated to the 4th century BCE.According to Allchin et al., Brahmi developed before the southern spread of Ashokan missionary activities and spread across South Asia due to trade networks. There have been few inscriptions found in Tamil Nadu that have been tentatively dated to 5th century BCE in Porunthal

FINALY INDIAN SANSKRIT GOVERMENT APPROVED -

Indian Government officially announced Tamil is the oldest language in India and Tamil Nadu Government has celebrated this event at Coimbatore as World Classical Tamil Conference 2010
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#2897 Mar 31, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> origin less tamil bastard,what is ur problem fool,u r the sperm formed by merging of andhras and north indians,tamilnadu is a joke and fake state and history,according to all the indians all tamils are selfish and mad bastards,originless beggars
Even if the god comes and tell you that Tamil is the oldest language you would say that Telugu is older. I appreciate your flare for your language but it is truly great smelly garbage rubbish this is the ultimate sore loser
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2898 Mar 31, 2014
Greater telanganandhraite wrote:
Telugu is D very oldest nd living language
Cool..........

FYI.

Indian Government officially announced Tamil is the oldest language in India and Tamil Nadu Government has celebrated this event at Coimbatore as World Classical Tamil Conference 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_language

Tamil belongs to the southern branch of the Dravidian languages, a family of around 26 languages native to the Indian subcontinent.It is also classified as being part of a Tamil language family, which alongside Tamil proper, also includes the languages of about 35 ethno-linguistic groups such as the Irula and Yerukula languages .

The closest major relative of Tamil is Malayalam. Until about the 19th century, Malayalam was a dialect of Tamil.Although many of the differences between Tamil and Malayalam demonstrate a pre-historic split of the western dialect, the process of separation into a distinct language, Malayalam, was not completed until sometime in the 13th or 14th century.

Tamil grammar is extensively described in the oldest known grammar book in the world, the Tolkappiyam.

FINALY ,

INDIAN SANSKRIT GOVERMENT APPROVED -

Indian Government officially announced Tamil is the oldest language in India and Tamil Nadu Government has celebrated this event at Coimbatore as World Classical Tamil Conference 2010
BEST

Visakhapatnam, India

#2899 Mar 31, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> U Tamil bastards are famous at writing such fake stories about others,and famous at grabing others pride and others work also ur tamils r famous are best in copying and cheating others and famous for building temples for heroines,tamils also famous at making mallu films, fake fellow if u really knows a single telugu word then talk with me in telugu as u heard telugu from ur telugu classmates
IF u wash my feet and if u beg also I will never talk in ur bloody telugu language. Even I know not only telugu I know kannada and malayalam also and our soul tamil also but for ur sake I can't talk idiot.
IF U WANT ASK ME I WIL GIVE U FULL PROOF ABOUT TAMIL. NOW WHO IS CONSIDERING TELUGU F***ING LANGUAGE HERE.
u Telugu bastards not having unity inside ur state itself but u talking dis much about tamilians. We hav unity anywhere we go and forever we wil keep up dat.
BEST

Visakhapatnam, India

#2900 Mar 31, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> i have never seen such a dumb talking to ur self
Mr.Nuts Naveen No one is talking here dumb as like u. Here all r talking for Tamil or Sanskrit something related to topic but u bloody mad talking abt telugu and all bullshit which is not related to dis topic...
SO REALISE WHO IS DUMB AND MAD HERE... THINK TWICE BEFORE SPEAKING..
BEST

Visakhapatnam, India

#2901 Mar 31, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> lol.... Kid, there were no indigenious tamil people anywhere,ur tamils went for labour work to malaysia,singapore,cambodia and settled there,some people went to srilanka and europe to live there,even majority of ur tamil people working as toilet and sewage cleaners in kerala
DO U KNOW WAT IS THE TRUTH. U people's only cleaners our people calls u as STINKY GOLTIIES TOILET CLEANERS..
BEST

Visakhapatnam, India

#2902 Mar 31, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
U fake tamil fools cant accept facts,ur fake tamil nadu history which was founded by ancient north indian kingdoms and andhra kingdoms but u tamil fools feel shy to accept the facts
Can u elaborate tamilnadu history which was found out by north and andra kingdoms ? Den v wil accept the facts...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2903 Mar 31, 2014
BEST wrote:
<quoted text>
IF u wash my feet and if u beg also I will never talk in ur bloody telugu language. Even I know not only telugu I know kannada and malayalam also and our soul tamil also but for ur sake I can't talk idiot.
IF U WANT ASK ME I WIL GIVE U FULL PROOF ABOUT TAMIL. NOW WHO IS CONSIDERING TELUGU F***ING LANGUAGE HERE.
u Telugu bastards not having unity inside ur state itself but u talking dis much about tamilians. We hav unity anywhere we go and forever we wil keep up dat.
fake tamil bastard,come and pray to my foot for talking lies,u know nothing except half dirty tamil language, brainless fool ur tamilnadu is half of the size of andhrapradesh still also has the issues about the separation of ur mini tamilnadu state into 3 parts
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2904 Mar 31, 2014
BEST wrote:
<quoted text>
DO U KNOW WAT IS THE TRUTH. U people's only cleaners our people calls u as STINKY GOLTIIES TOILET CLEANERS..
ur tamils r labours everywhere even in ap ur tamil people are toilet cleaners,agri and daily labours, in kerala also ur tamil people are the toilet cleaners and sewage cleaners, so the kerala people called ur tamils as pandis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Gods r Delusion x... 688,822
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Aerobatty 988,546
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min Tm Cln 37,143
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 4,333
We do NOT need any walls! 5 hr Paul is dead 34
Harden and James....'the Beard Brothers' 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 6 hr Paul is dead 8
More from around the web