Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2861 Mar 29, 2014
U fake tamil fools cant accept facts,ur fake tamil nadu history which was founded by ancient north indian kingdoms and andhra kingdoms but u tamil fools feel shy to accept the facts
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2862 Mar 29, 2014
BEST wrote:
In India all languages are influenced by Sanskrit.
Sanskrit+prakrit=Aryan languages
Sanskrit+Tamizh=Dravidian languages
Tamil works independently without any Sanskrit letters and words because it's very easy to understand dat our tamizh came first so only we don't have any need to borrow a single letter from sanskrit. We don't have any letters like sha, dha, bha, hru, kru, kri etc., but u idiots has Sanskrit words Sanskrit helps u in each word. Without sanskrit u can't even think Telugu as a language.
If u remove all sanskrit letters from Telugu den u can't see any telugu der only u can see tamil.
sanskrit is the indigineous language of india,which was might belong to ivc and andhra people at ivc.there r nearly 30 tribal langugae in ap which was derived from telugu and few languages have script too,telugu,sanskrit are all the different languages of andhras. Aryan is not a race, faker show me similarity in telugu and tamil,letters absence in tamil bcoz it was a tribal langugae
BEST

Indore, India

#2863 Mar 29, 2014
Pallavargal also ruled Andhra along with tamilnadu so u can't tel that pallava mannan is telugu or something.. Didn't u see 7th sense movie ?
Atleast we 5 are there to talk about our literacy and heredity but from ur side u r the only non-sense here to irritate our warm hearted tamilians .. As I mentioned already in this forum about the topic. This is not a place for telugu or any other non-sense here only tamil and sanskrit..
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#2864 Mar 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
U fake tamil fools cant accept facts,ur fake tamil nadu history which was founded by ancient north indian kingdoms and andhra kingdoms but u tamil fools feel shy to accept the facts
HA HA HA! SO FUNNY IT IS THE OPPOSITE WAY MR NAVEEN KUMAR. YOU TELUGU FOOL CANT ACCEPT FACTS. BLOODY BEGGAR. DO NOT KNOW TAMIL AND TAMIL LITERATURE AND YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWER MY question is there any great book like thirukkural in Telugu language
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2867 Mar 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> sanskrit is the indigineous language of india,which was might belong to ivc and andhra people at ivc.there r nearly 30 tribal langugae in ap which was derived from telugu and few languages have script too,telugu,sanskrit are all the different languages of andhras. Aryan is not a race, faker show me similarity in telugu and tamil,letters absence in tamil bcoz it was a tribal langugae
Challenge!!! You tell me which letters or words are absent in Tamil.. IVC were ruled by Asuras no sanskrit is influenced in IVC(Indus Valley). Telugu formed only in 11 AD. Sanskrit does not have its Native Script. Tamil Has 5 Great epics, Thirukural and Very Rich in Literature There is no doubt that vedas had copied from Tamil. If u really craze about sanskrit then tell me in which language RigVeda was written? if Mahabarata and Ramayana in sanskrit then tell me what is the script? it is Devanagari script 7AD.
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#2868 Mar 29, 2014
Naveen go and search wiki Devanagari script only 12th century ad
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2869 Mar 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
The influence Tamils in Assam, Mizoram, Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Combodia, Brunei is only because of Tamil Kingdom Invasion to the south east... Still they speak tamil
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2870 Mar 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Tamilnadu 300 b.c. Formed with 3 early north indian kingdoms who migrated from north and north west india like cholas( 40000 vellalars migrated to south),pandyas(devars of nw india,cheras(sinhalese who r ancient north indians), tamil people r only tribals ruled by north indian kingdoms,Tamil early inscriptions 250 b.c. Tamil grammer 100 b.c. to 800 a.d. Which was written by north indians who migrated to south like agasthya,18 siddhar families,and jains from north india. Andhra kingdoms ruled tamilnadu are pallavas,nayaks. Tamilnadu was formed with more than 42% of telugu origins, the famous people in tamilnadu are telugu people who r andhraites,tamils r lazy dummies who has the history for building temples to heroines. Temples in tn was builted by pallavas(telugus) nayaks(telugus)medieval cholas(western chalukyas/rajputs/north indians). Tamilnadu is nothing without telugu people/andhra kingdoms and ancient north indian saints and kingdoms. Tamils r tribals and tamilnadu kingdoms and literature was estd and written by north indians still tamil fakers shouting for the oldest. Tamilnadu 300 b.c. Which was estd by northies. Andhra kingdoms before b.c. 800 native of south india and ancestors of south. Ivc belong to andhra people and ancestors of india and clan belongs to the lord krishna and his brother balin/balrama
The People who built the temple for actress surely could be telugu fools because they are filmi minded nuts for eg: in telugu film the Actor or hero dies in the climax that film is utter flop, if songs are not there in telugu film and that film is flop, if the hero does not wear yellow pant and pink shirt or colourful dress and that film is flop. As a part of continuty u people have built a Very big Statue and Temple for an italian who is wholly responsible for the Andra Land Separation... Shame on you...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2871 Mar 29, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
Challenge!!! You tell me which letters or words are absent in Tamil.. IVC were ruled by Asuras no sanskrit is influenced in IVC(Indus Valley). Telugu formed only in 11 AD. Sanskrit does not have its Native Script. Tamil Has 5 Great epics, Thirukural and Very Rich in Literature There is no doubt that vedas had copied from Tamil. If u really craze about sanskrit then tell me in which language RigVeda was written? if Mahabarata and Ramayana in sanskrit then tell me what is the script? it is Devanagari script 7AD.
Tamil is a half language in the world,it doesn't have many letters like kha,ga,gha,cha,jha,da,dha,tha, bha,ba,etc... And ivc was belong to andhras belong to the tribe of lords,sanskrit was not dated and named bcoz it was the oldest language in the world and might related to ivc and mother tongue of andhras,tamil grammer was totally modified by north indian saints from vedas,ramayana was written by valmiki before 500 b.c. And belong to andhras
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2872 Mar 29, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
The People who built the temple for actress surely could be telugu fools because they are filmi minded nuts for eg: in telugu film the Actor or hero dies in the climax that film is utter flop, if songs are not there in telugu film and that film is flop, if the hero does not wear yellow pant and pink shirt or colourful dress and that film is flop. As a part of continuty u people have built a Very big Statue and Temple for an italian who is wholly responsible for the Andra Land Separation... Shame on you...
first of all u know nothing about telugu movies,but i know much about tamil movies and watched many tamil movies those r totally crap movies but u tamil idiots make every shit crap tamil movie as a big hit by buying tickets with high price as tickets rates in tn are very costly and u tamil fools spend more money for movies as u spend money to build temples for heroines ,and we dont have any temples for cine actress in andhra but u shameless tamil fools builted temples for heroines, ur tamil film heroes used the heroins in their films whom were used and throwed out from telugu film industry, and next thing is there was no temple builted for an italian in andhrapradesh
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2873 Mar 29, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
The influence Tamils in Assam, Mizoram, Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Combodia, Brunei is only because of Tamil Kingdom Invasion to the south east... Still they speak tamil
there r more telugu speaking people than tamil allover india and other countries
Tamil

Chennai, India

#2874 Mar 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> mad fellow,cant u read my links provided, iam not a lazy unemployee fool like u, iam a employee i cant have much time to shout with u like u fake fools,tamilnadu is totally fake and crap
congrats on your employment, good for you. when there is a fool to hire you what makes you think nobody will hire me, i can understand your frustration thats why you are getting personal and off topic,

P.S your links are bullshit just like you
Tamil

Chennai, India

#2875 Mar 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> iam will upload some videos about ur fake tamilnadu, and about the telugu people/andhra kingdoms and north indian kingdoms who r responsible for the history and formation of tamilnadu state
hope you know how to upload a video lol
Tamil

Chennai, India

#2876 Mar 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> there r more telugu speaking people than tamil allover india and other countries
you dont understand it, he is talking about indigenous tamil speaking people in other countries and you are talking about people who gone for work.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2877 Mar 29, 2014
Tamil wrote:
<quoted text> congrats on your employment, good for you. when there is a fool to hire you what makes you think nobody will hire me, i can understand your frustration thats why you are getting personal and off topic,
P.S your links are bullshit just like you
iam not a kid like u to write all the day,u r a internet bug who write from morning to night,i think ur job might be replying the coments to non tamils, i have every proof about fake tamilnadu ur tamilnadu is nothing without andhras and north indians
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2878 Mar 29, 2014
Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>hope you know how to upload a video lol
ha ha lol, i think u might dont know how to upload videos and images to internet thats why ur talking about a simple thing kid
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2879 Mar 29, 2014
Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>you dont understand it, he is talking about indigenous tamil speaking people in other countries and you are talking about people who gone for work.
lol.... Kid, there were no indigenious tamil people anywhere,ur tamils went for labour work to malaysia,singapore,cambodia and settled there,some people went to srilanka and europe to live there,even majority of ur tamil people working as toilet and sewage cleaners in kerala
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2881 Mar 29, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> Tamil is a half language in the world,it doesn't have many letters like kha,ga,gha,cha,jha,da,dha,tha, bha,ba,etc... And ivc was belong to andhras belong to the tribe of lords,sanskrit was not dated and named bcoz it was the oldest language in the world and might related to ivc and mother tongue of andhras,tamil grammer was totally modified by north indian saints from vedas,ramayana was written by valmiki before 500 b.c. And belong to andhras
FYI,

Which Script ramayana was written by valmiki before 500 BC . Ture is sanskrit no native scripts.

I ask u one question .....

In India Tamil Language Have Non Sanskrit Literature. It is Means Tamil have enough words to written Literature . one example Thirukkural 1330 Kural before 200 BC- Non Sanscrit Literature .

Tell me Half Language how was written Thirukkural & Sangam Literature .

Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil-Brahmi

The evidence for pre-Ashokan dispersal comes from Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu. The earliest attested Brahmi inscriptions in South Asia are found in the citadel of Anuradhapura in Sri Lanka and are dated to the 4th century BCE.According to Allchin et al., Brahmi developed before the southern spread of Ashokan missionary activities and spread across South Asia due to trade networks. There have been few inscriptions found in Tamil Nadu that have been tentatively dated to 5th century BCE in Porunthal

India oldest ASI founds Tamil Script 600 BC.

North Indian Language Recorded 1100 AD only ( ex .. Hindi , Panjabi , Marathi , bengali etc..) If caome Annai Tamil FACT all north indian language are chilldrens....

My Final Questen .....Every time u said All north indian come to tamil country written all veda, grammar ....etc.

Why it was same liturature not have North India.

Final .once again reapting which script wriiten by Veda . Sanscript No Native Script.
Greater telanganandhrait e

Ashburn, VA

#2882 Mar 30, 2014
Telugu is D very oldest nd living language
tamil

Chennai, India

#2883 Mar 30, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> iam not a kid like u to write all the day,u r a internet bug who write from morning to night,i think ur job might be replying the coments to non tamils, i have every proof about fake tamilnadu ur tamilnadu is nothing without andhras and north indians
lol you are funny, see how many replies you wrote, almost half of the comments in this topic are yours, you are the one writing all night, and you are the one who moan about telegu which is irrelavent to this topics, this topic is about tamil vs sanskrit,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 971,766
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 650,262
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min Life in Leyland 445,912
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Aura Mytha 56,022
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min karl44 106,064
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 1 hr str8npanty 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 182,943
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 13 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web