Haider wrote:
if any hindus are hurt i am sorry
topix is Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit Vs Tamil
i say Tamil
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit Vs Tamil

U r RIGHT..

FIND YOUR MORE INFORMATION,

Among the 3 mentioned languages Tamil is older

Chinese and Tamil both languages are still a living ancient languages .
Tamil with its rich historik Lemurian path no doubt predates Chinese language by a few thousand years . Ancient Tamil is also believed to have influenced the Akkadians , Elamites and the Babylonians Summerian .

The Australian Aborigines also believed to have used ancient Tamil scripts . As the present day Australia was once part of Lemuria and what's left over after the massive catastrophe is lands like Australia, Madagarsca , Sri Lanka ...

The chanced Hindi dominated Government of India in the decades of attempting to weaken the ancient status of Tamil that the real historic side of Tamil is always blanketed by the selfish Sanskrit supporters as Sanskrit being the mother of Hindi and being superior in north and Tamil being second to none and the Tamil states not accepting Hindi as a national language was the reason in the past where Tamil faced Classical status obstacles in the hands od the Hindi dominated administration.

The modern world , new media and neutral Linguist and Archeologist will give no space to selfishness and fabrications.

The all attempts to prove facts as facts against all fabrications , Tamil was classified as the first ever classical language of India few years back , following Sanskrit too being given a classical status following few years after .

The difference between Sanskrit and Tamil is
Tamil is the language of the soil Wheras Sanskrit is a Language made in the soil by the later intrudic Aryans .

Sanscrit - NO native Scrit , it is Oral Language . 19th Century only All vedas written by Devenagari Script. Devenagari script 7th Century Recoded... Example All north Indian Language was recoded 1100 AD only......Before that All india spoken language Draviden Language ( IVC & Poompukar ) Draviden - Dravida - Dramila - Tamil ).....

Topix is Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit Vs Tamil

ASI (INDIA)& World People proved Oldest Indian Language was TAMIL .
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> thiru was tamil name but thirupathi temple was builted by telugu origins and belong and covered with telugu people,nellore and chittore are pure telugu names and covered with telugus, oor means village in telugu
"Nell" in tamil is paddy "oor" is the place, thousands of inscriptions in thirupathi is in tamil this proof is enough that by whom it was built. anyhow you are going to claim that great personalities are telugu, great architectures are telugu and we know the truth and we do have the proof so we are least bothered about your proofless comments and claims. Tamil does not have any sanskrit influence. Tamil stands unique. Tamil is very rich in literatures and has 5 great epics, Thirukural where the concepts could be taken into the Bible and just included the charecters. We stand away from the religion and Casteism. We know where we are and what are. and what we were.
John

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

If anybody support for naveen kumar and his Telugu language please inform me
John

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Naveen kumar tamil is not related with religion. The stupid Aryans invaded india. They created Hindu religion. They created stupid caste system. Sanskrit is related to Hinduism tamil is not related. Telugu confirm came from tamil language all Dravidian languages come from tamil language the competition is between tamil and Sanskrit. But already many people know that tamil is the mother of all languages. There is no need to talk about Telugu here. Please understand this. If you cannot understand this you are only causing shame to your language.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Haider wrote:
if any hindus are hurt i am sorry
topix is Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit Vs Tamil
i say Tamil
fool, u want to dominate sanskrit under arabic,araimic,greek,chineese, lier, sanskrit was the mother of world languages,and jews-zorastrianism,christianit y,islam derived from ancient indian culture, u fool suporting tamil to dominate sanskrit
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

ROY WASHINGTON wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit Vs Tamil
U r RIGHT..
FIND YOUR MORE INFORMATION,
Among the 3 mentioned languages Tamil is older
Chinese and Tamil both languages are still a living ancient languages .
Tamil with its rich historik Lemurian path no doubt predates Chinese language by a few thousand years . Ancient Tamil is also believed to have influenced the Akkadians , Elamites and the Babylonians Summerian .
The Australian Aborigines also believed to have used ancient Tamil scripts . As the present day Australia was once part of Lemuria and what's left over after the massive catastrophe is lands like Australia, Madagarsca , Sri Lanka ...
The chanced Hindi dominated Government of India in the decades of attempting to weaken the ancient status of Tamil that the real historic side of Tamil is always blanketed by the selfish Sanskrit supporters as Sanskrit being the mother of Hindi and being superior in north and Tamil being second to none and the Tamil states not accepting Hindi as a national language was the reason in the past where Tamil faced Classical status obstacles in the hands od the Hindi dominated administration.
The modern world , new media and neutral Linguist and Archeologist will give no space to selfishness and fabrications.
The all attempts to prove facts as facts against all fabrications , Tamil was classified as the first ever classical language of India few years back , following Sanskrit too being given a classical status following few years after .
The difference between Sanskrit and Tamil is
Tamil is the language of the soil Wheras Sanskrit is a Language made in the soil by the later intrudic Aryans .
Sanscrit - NO native Scrit , it is Oral Language . 19th Century only All vedas written by Devenagari Script. Devenagari script 7th Century Recoded... Example All north Indian Language was recoded 1100 AD only......Before that All india spoken language Draviden Language ( IVC & Poompukar ) Draviden - Dravida - Dramila - Tamil ).....
Topix is Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit Vs Tamil
ASI (INDIA)& World People proved Oldest Indian Language was TAMIL .
Tamil fool, fake names in the forum cant change ur ethnicity, sanskrit is the oldest language in the world and was also much influenced with tamil,even the composers of tamil grammer agasthya,sidhhars r brahmins
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nell" in tamil is paddy "oor" is the place, thousands of inscriptions in thirupathi is in tamil this proof is enough that by whom it was built. anyhow you are going to claim that great personalities are telugu, great architectures are telugu and we know the truth and we do have the proof so we are least bothered about your proofless comments and claims. Tamil does not have any sanskrit influence. Tamil stands unique. Tamil is very rich in literatures and has 5 great epics, Thirukural where the concepts could be taken into the Bible and just included the charecters. We stand away from the religion and Casteism. We know where we are and what are. and what we were.
thirupathi temple was builted by pallavas andhra origins,history less people u cant change the real history,there was no tamilnadu without andhras and north indians
John

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

You Telugu fool. Get lost. You Brahmin******. I already said that tamil is not related to religion. You stupid.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

John wrote:
If anybody support for naveen kumar and his Telugu language please inform me
fool, muslims only want to suport ur tamil bcoz they want to dominate sanskrit and want to claim sanskrit and vedic traditions belong to them,vedas include indian gods,mantras,yoga,astrology,as tronomy etc... And they want to claim themselves as aryans, indians r real aryan,arya means noble means wise people with great earliest culture in world
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

John wrote:
Naveen kumar tamil is not related with religion. The stupid Aryans invaded india. They created Hindu religion. They created stupid caste system. Sanskrit is related to Hinduism tamil is not related. Telugu confirm came from tamil language all Dravidian languages come from tamil language the competition is between tamil and Sanskrit. But already many people know that tamil is the mother of all languages. There is no need to talk about Telugu here. Please understand this. If you cannot understand this you are only causing shame to your language.
first see ur religion and talk about hinduism, u r the biggest fool who born in india and converted to christianity for money
jacob tirunelveli

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> thirupathi temple was builted by pallavas andhra origins,history less people u cant change the real history,there was no tamilnadu without andhras and north indians
naveen tell me who is the first king of thondaiman(pallava) dynasty. and give their origin. you are just shouting without proof. nobody is listening to you.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

John wrote:
fool, hinduism was not a ancient religion and not created by any people, hindu is the word given by arabs in 17th century, indians r followers of sanatana dharma, and tamil is the tribal version of telugu language
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

John wrote:
You Telugu fool. Get lost. You Brahmin******. I already said that tamil is not related to religion. You stupid.
tamilnadu early kingdoms estd by brahmins,48000 vellalars,agasthya,siddhars,po ets,devotees in tn r brahmins
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
naveen tell me who is the first king of thondaiman(pallava) dynasty. and give their origin. you are just shouting without proof. nobody is listening to you.
pallavas builted the thirupathi temple in the architectural styles of pallavas
Vinod S

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> pallavas builted the thirupathi temple in the architectural styles of pallavas
Naveen please throw your egoism. Tamils could be your ancestors. Once the sanskrit is removed from the Telugu!!! then its a pure tamil or the Chaste tamil.
Note : Tamil does not have Sanskrit influence at all... Its a language of Origin.
Haider

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

i don't support tamil or sanskrit i wrote my opinion
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

I wrote as Raja,John and Rajesh. Now I can talk about tamil and etc. you bloody banana shit f****** Telugu shit
Vinod S

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> tamilnadu early kingdoms estd by brahmins,48000 vellalars,agasthya,siddhars,po ets,devotees in tn r brahmins
What Bullshit you talk, Bloody get out of this forum. Bramins are not black.. They are chicks, they dont have strong arms & how could they estd the kingdom... all are cunning fellows.... all color changing chameloens

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

322 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min ChristineM 722,387
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Uzi 115,662
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Chess 533,732
Free live show 49 min paulieperth 2
Asian Luxury Massage in Dubai Body To Body Full... 1 hr WendyMassage 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 224,705
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 257,053
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr SSK 448
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••