Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2760 Mar 18, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nell" in tamil is paddy "oor" is the place, thousands of inscriptions in thirupathi is in tamil this proof is enough that by whom it was built. anyhow you are going to claim that great personalities are telugu, great architectures are telugu and we know the truth and we do have the proof so we are least bothered about your proofless comments and claims. Tamil does not have any sanskrit influence. Tamil stands unique. Tamil is very rich in literatures and has 5 great epics, Thirukural where the concepts could be taken into the Bible and just included the charecters. We stand away from the religion and Casteism. We know where we are and what are. and what we were.
thirupathi temple was builted by pallavas andhra origins,history less people u cant change the real history,there was no tamilnadu without andhras and north indians
John

Singapore, Singapore

#2761 Mar 18, 2014
You Telugu fool. Get lost. You Brahmin******. I already said that tamil is not related to religion. You stupid.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2762 Mar 18, 2014
John wrote:
If anybody support for naveen kumar and his Telugu language please inform me
fool, muslims only want to suport ur tamil bcoz they want to dominate sanskrit and want to claim sanskrit and vedic traditions belong to them,vedas include indian gods,mantras,yoga,astrology,as tronomy etc... And they want to claim themselves as aryans, indians r real aryan,arya means noble means wise people with great earliest culture in world
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2763 Mar 18, 2014
John wrote:
Naveen kumar tamil is not related with religion. The stupid Aryans invaded india. They created Hindu religion. They created stupid caste system. Sanskrit is related to Hinduism tamil is not related. Telugu confirm came from tamil language all Dravidian languages come from tamil language the competition is between tamil and Sanskrit. But already many people know that tamil is the mother of all languages. There is no need to talk about Telugu here. Please understand this. If you cannot understand this you are only causing shame to your language.
first see ur religion and talk about hinduism, u r the biggest fool who born in india and converted to christianity for money
jacob tirunelveli

Chennai, India

#2764 Mar 18, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> thirupathi temple was builted by pallavas andhra origins,history less people u cant change the real history,there was no tamilnadu without andhras and north indians
naveen tell me who is the first king of thondaiman(pallava) dynasty. and give their origin. you are just shouting without proof. nobody is listening to you.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2765 Mar 18, 2014
John wrote:
Naveen kumar tamil is not related with religion. The stupid Aryans invaded india. They created Hindu religion. They created stupid caste system. Sanskrit is related to Hinduism tamil is not related. Telugu confirm came from tamil language all Dravidian languages come from tamil language the competition is between tamil and Sanskrit. But already many people know that tamil is the mother of all languages. There is no need to talk about Telugu here. Please understand this. If you cannot understand this you are only causing shame to your language.
fool, hinduism was not a ancient religion and not created by any people, hindu is the word given by arabs in 17th century, indians r followers of sanatana dharma, and tamil is the tribal version of telugu language
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2766 Mar 18, 2014
John wrote:
You Telugu fool. Get lost. You Brahmin******. I already said that tamil is not related to religion. You stupid.
tamilnadu early kingdoms estd by brahmins,48000 vellalars,agasthya,siddhars,po ets,devotees in tn r brahmins
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2767 Mar 19, 2014
jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
naveen tell me who is the first king of thondaiman(pallava) dynasty. and give their origin. you are just shouting without proof. nobody is listening to you.
pallavas builted the thirupathi temple in the architectural styles of pallavas
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2768 Mar 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> pallavas builted the thirupathi temple in the architectural styles of pallavas
Naveen please throw your egoism. Tamils could be your ancestors. Once the sanskrit is removed from the Telugu!!! then its a pure tamil or the Chaste tamil.
Note : Tamil does not have Sanskrit influence at all... Its a language of Origin.
Haider

Bangalore, India

#2769 Mar 19, 2014
i don't support tamil or sanskrit i wrote my opinion
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#2770 Mar 19, 2014
I wrote as Raja,John and Rajesh. Now I can talk about tamil and etc. you bloody banana shit f****** Telugu shit
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2771 Mar 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> tamilnadu early kingdoms estd by brahmins,48000 vellalars,agasthya,siddhars,po ets,devotees in tn r brahmins
What Bullshit you talk, Bloody get out of this forum. Bramins are not black.. They are chicks, they dont have strong arms & how could they estd the kingdom... all are cunning fellows.... all color changing chameloens
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#2772 Mar 19, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
What Bullshit you talk, Bloody get out of this forum. Bramins are not black.. They are chicks, they dont have strong arms & how could they estd the kingdom... all are cunning fellows.... all color changing chameloens
EXACTLY:D
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#2773 Mar 19, 2014
Is there any great book like thirukkural in your Telugu language mr shitty shit naveen.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2774 Mar 19, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
Naveen please throw your egoism. Tamils could be your ancestors. Once the sanskrit is removed from the Telugu!!! then its a pure tamil or the Chaste tamil.
Note : Tamil does not have Sanskrit influence at all... Its a language of Origin.
every south indian language has 30 to 40 sanskrit influence, did u hear telugu,tamil and telugu both r different languages,tamil is a tribal version of telugu,tamil and tamilnadu only old as 300 b.c. Andhras r the ancestors of native tamils
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2775 Mar 19, 2014
Haider wrote:
i don't support tamil or sanskrit i wrote my opinion
but i didn't said my opinion, iam talking the facts with the real ancient proofs, that proved by many scientists across the world
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2776 Mar 19, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
I wrote as Raja,John and Rajesh. Now I can talk about tamil and etc. you bloody banana shit f****** Telugu shit
that is the cheating charecter of tamils from ancient times cheated the telugu people and grabed the telugus history and pride
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2777 Mar 19, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
parashurama brahmin ,agasthya brahmin,vellalars brahmins,pandyas brahmins,siddhars brahmins
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2778 Mar 19, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
brahmin religion was formed by the people who studied vedas,who dont eat and drink meat and alchohol,brahminism is formed by the followers of sanatandharma and was established by indian lords brahma,vishnu,shiva
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2779 Mar 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> brahmin religion was formed by the people who studied vedas,who dont eat and drink meat and alchohol,brahminism is formed by the followers of sanatandharma and was established by indian lords brahma,vishnu,shiva
how could they study Vedas if there is no native script for sanskrit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min PELE78 855,679
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min USaWarringIDIOTSo... 177,219
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min WasteWater 596,659
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 26 min SouthernBelle 65
The Christian Atheist debate 45 min -Alan S Shole- 1,062
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 46 min WasteWater 100,768
Gay Xbox Gamers (Jun '14) 48 min Killerbando 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr New Age Spiritual... 612,646
More from around the web