Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2777 Mar 19, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
What Bullshit you talk, Bloody get out of this forum. Bramins are not black.. They are chicks, they dont have strong arms & how could they estd the kingdom... all are cunning fellows.... all color changing chameloens
parashurama brahmin ,agasthya brahmin,vellalars brahmins,pandyas brahmins,siddhars brahmins
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2778 Mar 19, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
What Bullshit you talk, Bloody get out of this forum. Bramins are not black.. They are chicks, they dont have strong arms & how could they estd the kingdom... all are cunning fellows.... all color changing chameloens
brahmin religion was formed by the people who studied vedas,who dont eat and drink meat and alchohol,brahminism is formed by the followers of sanatandharma and was established by indian lords brahma,vishnu,shiva
Vinod S

New Delhi, India

#2779 Mar 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> brahmin religion was formed by the people who studied vedas,who dont eat and drink meat and alchohol,brahminism is formed by the followers of sanatandharma and was established by indian lords brahma,vishnu,shiva
how could they study Vedas if there is no native script for sanskrit.
Vinod S

New Delhi, India

#2780 Mar 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> every south indian language has 30 to 40 sanskrit influence, did u hear telugu,tamil and telugu both r different languages,tamil is a tribal version of telugu,tamil and tamilnadu only old as 300 b.c. Andhras r the ancestors of native tamils
Our Tamil literatures does'nt contain sanskrit at all explore it, you know Tamil and Telugu is very close if omitted the sanskrit terms. We are really not against the Telugu since it is very close to our language. No other languages in the world has such a rich literature. You know Next to the bible, Thirukural is the only Book that has been translated into almost all major languages of the world. It has been translated into telugu too..
CIVIN

Dubai, UAE

#2781 Mar 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> every south indian language has 30 to 40 sanskrit influence, did u hear telugu,tamil and telugu both r different languages,tamil is a tribal version of telugu,tamil and tamilnadu only old as 300 b.c. Andhras r the ancestors of native tamils
Cool..........

FYI,

In india only one language have NON - Sanskrit Literature , That is Tamil Literature only.

Ex. Thirukkural .1330 kural...Tamil Marai , Muppal ,..etc

Fact ...Fact ...

For Example . All north indian Language very very young compare Tamil , Hindi 1100 AD, Marathi 1150 AD, Gujarathi 1100 AD , Panjab 1200 AD , Bngali 1000 AD & South Kanada 100 AD , Telugu 500 AD(Telugu Grammar & Literaure 1100 AD only ), Malayalam 600 AD.

Sanscrit - No Native Script ( Oral Language ), Devenagari Script first Recored 700 AD only .

Final INDIA NON - Sanskrit Literature - Tamil Literature

Note .Andhras are north indian , spoken language was Prakrit not a Telugu.

Plese Tell me ,

Telugu orgin AD only . How it is possible tamil Language is a tribal version of telugu ?

Ok ..Fine Why Telugu Language not have any Literaure ? in india all other have sanskrit Literature . Note . Jain is Relion not a Language .

Topix is ,Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit Vs Tamil

One & Only Tamil is oldest language in India.
CIVIN

Dubai, UAE

#2782 Mar 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Cool..........

Your Statement Wrong . Do not spread flase information.

FYI,

i am repeating once again same as above

In india only one language have NON - Sanskrit Literature , That is Tamil Literature only.

Ex. Thirukkural (200 BC).1330 kural...Tamil Marai , Muppal ,..etc

Fact ...Fact ...

For Example . All north indian Language very very young compare Tamil , Hindi 1100 AD, Marathi 1150 AD, Gujarathi 1100 AD , Panjab 1200 AD , Bngali 1000 AD & South Kanada 100 AD , Telugu 500 AD(Telugu Grammar & Literaure 1100 AD only ), Malayalam 600 AD.

Sanscrit - No Native Script ( Oral Language ), Devenagari Script first Recored 700 AD only .

Finaly
In INDIA - NON - Sanskrit Literature - Tamil Literature (600 BCE to 300AD)

Plese Tell me ,

Telugu orgin AD only . How it is possible tamil Language is a tribal version of telugu ?

Ok ..Fine Why Telugu Language not have any Literaure ?

in india all other language have sanskrit Literature . But Tamil Have non sanskrit litureature 600 BCE - 300 AD)

see North indian language origin 1100 AD only , Note . Jain is Relion not a Language .

Haider

Bangalore, India

#2783 Mar 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> fool, do u know what ur muslim people worship and kiss at kaaba, its the linga( lord shiva) the god of indians
muslims are not idol worshippers we don't worship that stone. brahmin lier you can fool innocent hindus with your fake theories but not muslims
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2784 Mar 19, 2014
Haider wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims are not idol worshippers we don't worship that stone. brahmin lier you can fool innocent hindus with your fake theories but not muslims
The word Shivalinga derived from the Tamil Word Sivaalangam when elaborated its Siva (Red)which literally means the Female Part, Aal(Man) Angam(Organ) Siva-Aal-Angam. In ancient times the human population was very small so they needed more number of people to save the human species from the predators and Natural calamities. the man came to know the source of reproduction and worshipped the stone which is in the shape of the Male organ. The same thing is followed by Muslims in terms of "Sunnadh" Mainly for the reproduction. However the concept remains the same. They Worship the idol and you people worship nothing but worship... here the concept of worship remains the same...
SHIVA

Gurgaon, India

#2785 Mar 19, 2014
As per my knowledge Tamil and Sanskrit both are oldest language in India .but the remaining languages are created from both the language.either Sanskrit but if we speak about the other language of india they borrow from Sanskrit only but still the Tamil is single and no language is borrow from Tamil yet.so if the other language is obviously related to Sanskrit.so the competition is between Tamil and Sanskrit .so hence proved the superior languages of india is Tamil and Sanskrit.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2786 Mar 19, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
how could they study Vedas if there is no native script for sanskrit.
bcoz vedas were written by brahmins,brahmins r descended from lord brahma like jamadagni,parashurama,etc...
SHIVA

Gurgaon, India

#2787 Mar 19, 2014
As a Dravidian language, Tamil descends from Proto-Dravidian. Linguistic reconstruction suggests that Proto-Dravidian was spoken around the third millennium BC, possibly in the region around the lower Godavari river basin in peninsular India. The material evidence suggests that the speakers of Proto-Dravidian were the culture associated with the Neolithic complexes of South India.The next phase in the reconstructed proto-history of Tamil is Proto-South Dravidian. The linguistic evidence suggests that Proto-South Dravidian was spoken around the middle of the second millennium BC, and that proto-Tamil emerged around the 3rd century BC. The earliest epigraphic attestations of Tamil are generally taken to have been written shortly thereafter.Among Indian languages, Tamil has the most ancient non-Sanskritised Indian literature. Scholars categorise the attested history of the language into three periods, Old Tamil (300 BC – AD 700), Middle Tamil (700–1600) and Modern Tamil (1600–present).
Sanskrit is a member of the Indo-Iranian sub-family of the Indo-European family of languages. Its closest ancient relatives are the Iranian languages Old Persian and Avestan.

In order to explain the common features shared by Sanskrit and other Indo-European languages, many scholars have proposed migration hypotheses asserting that the original speakers of what became Sanskrit arrived in what is now India and Pakistan from the north-west some time during the early second millennium BCE. Evidence for such a theory includes the close relationship of the Indo-Iranian tongues with the Baltic and Slavic languages, vocabulary exchange with the non-Indo-European Uralic languages, and the nature of the attested Indo-European words for flora and fauna.

The earliest attested Sanskrit texts are Brahmanical texts of the Rigveda, which date to the mid-to-late second millennium BCE. No written records from such an early period survive, if ever existed. However, scholars are confident that the oral transmission of the texts is reliable: they were ceremonial literature whose correct pronunciation was considered crucial to its religious efficacy.

From the Rigveda until the time of P&#257;&#7751;ini (fl. 4th century BCE) the development of the early Vedic language may be observed in other Vedic texts: the Samaveda, Yajurveda, Atharvaveda, Brahmanas, and Upanishads. During this time, the prestige of the language, its use for sacred purposes, and the importance attached to its correct enunciation all served as powerful conservative forces resisting the normal processes of linguistic change.However, there is a clear, five-level linguistic development of Vedic from the Rigveda to the language of the Upanishads and the earliest Sutras (such as Baudhayana).
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2788 Mar 19, 2014
CIVIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool..........
FYI,
Ex. Thirukkural .1330 kural...Tamil Marai , Muppal ,..etc
Fact ...Fact ...
Final INDIA NON - Sanskrit Literature - Tamil Literature
Plese Tell me ,
Ok ..Fine Why Telugu Language not have any Literaure ? in india all other have sanskrit Literature . Note . Jain is Relion not a Language .
yes telugu people belong to IVC and prakrit,sanskrit languages r created by andhras at ivc
Mahesh

Singapore, Singapore

#2791 Mar 19, 2014
You stupid Telugu Brahmin FOOL! You are saying that Telugu people created Sanskrit OMG stupid Brahmin guy firstly you do not know about kumari kandam. You do not know about Tamil literature. You r just giving fake stupid information for the sake of giving it. You said that agathiyar is a Telugu you said chera chola pandiyargal are Telugu my foot you Telugu fool! You still haven't answered my question. Is there a great book like thirukkural in your Telugu language. I know what you would say. You will say that even thirivalluvar was a Telugu LOL
Boopathy

Singapore, Singapore

#2792 Mar 19, 2014
Blah
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2793 Mar 19, 2014
[QUOTE who"Mahesh"]You stupid Telugu Brahmin FOOL! You are saying that Telugu people created Sanskrit OMG stupid Brahmin guy firstly you do not know about kumari kandam. You do not know about Tamil literature. You r just giving fake stupid information for the sake of giving it. You said that agathiyar is a Telugu you said chera chola pandiyargal are Telugu my foot you Telugu fool! You still haven't answered my question. Is there a great book like thirukkural in your Telugu language. I know what you would say. You will say that even thirivalluvar was a Telugu LOL
[/QUOTE] stupid who told u that agastthya was a telugu and pandya,chola,chera r telugus, they r sanskrit people mentioned in vedas,they were ancient north indians,cholas(vellalars)pandy as(devars)cheras(sinhalese who were ancient north indians) but most of the present north indians r not pure as ancient indians in culture and traditions
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2794 Mar 19, 2014
Mahesh wrote:
You stupid Telugu Brahmin FOOL! You are saying that Telugu people created Sanskrit OMG stupid Brahmin guy firstly you do not know about kumari kandam. You do not know about Tamil literature. You r just giving fake stupid information for the sake of giving it. You said that agathiyar is a Telugu you said chera chola pandiyargal are Telugu my foot you Telugu fool! You still haven't answered my question. Is there a great book like thirukkural in your Telugu language. I know what you would say. You will say that even thirivalluvar was a Telugu LOL
even thiru was a sanskrit word, thri=3, but u tamils used thri as thiru called a respect word sri,manaavan also a sanskrit word but u people used it for meaning student
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2795 Mar 19, 2014
Every indian and world language has relationship with sanskrit for sure
jacob tirunelveli

Kolkata, India

#2796 Mar 19, 2014
palani excavation proved tamil is older than sanskrit. in palani a urn is descovered with tamil letters vaira and paddy as offer. american experts gave the report that all the materials used in that urn belong to 490bc. this tamil letters are pre ashoka. so naveen shut your mouth and give proof. dont just shout.
jacob tirunelveli

Cochin, India

#2797 Mar 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> even thiru was a sanskrit word, thri=3, but u tamils used thri as thiru called a respect word sri,manaavan also a sanskrit word but u people used it for meaning student
unga aattha dai ithuvum sanskrit word ah. otha
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2798 Mar 19, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> yes telugu people belong to IVC and prakrit,sanskrit languages r created by andhras at ivc
Ignorance .........

Above your statement now Indian HISTROY change , ASI people are Loose & Mad People all are waste time for discovery ....All ASI people come and ask u ....U will creative new storeis...

FYI

About TELUGU.

REAL FACT..

1.The first treatise on Telugu grammar, the Andhra Sabda Chintamani was written in ... During 1000–1100 AD.

2.Telugu literature -that can be traced back to the early 11th century period when Mahabharata was first translated to Telugu from Sanskrit by Nannaya.etc

U said Indu velly Civilization belong to andhras ... INDIAN Histroy i am first time reading....Any Miracle happen ,,,,you are genius.

I simly ask u quosten.....Why Telugu Grammar & Telugu literature Written 1000-1100 AD before that All Andhara people what they did ........Why 2200 Years Gap between Telugu Lit. & Grammar.

Do not Write Fake Information.U just Time Pass Here.....

I think u Now learn Tamil Well.....U will keep writting this Forum ....U wiil become a Tamil Master.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min LAWEST100 653,995
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Aura Mytha 973,802
I want to masturebate with my friend 45 min Bbflip 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 47 min here 64,005
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,582
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,805
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 1 hr Johnny 39
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 106,507
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 23 hr teqy2000 79
More from around the web