Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2651 Mar 17, 2014
John wrote:
Rubbish your tollywood is absolutely lame un realistic fighting it is the best place to watch dumb movies can you name me any movie that is better than even sura one of the lamest Tamil movies you know what I mean right tollywood movies are so lamo lame
are u mad?cant u read my previous coments about it, Indian film industry solely rated 1,bollywood with 43% of votes,2,tollywood 40%,3,kollywood 11%, 4,mollywood 6% of votes, daily watch hindi channels 90 % of movies telecasting in their channels r telugu movies of south, u tube has no response for tamil film,millions of views and appreciations for telugu heroes and movies. Telugu films has nice story,script,lyrics,comedy,fig hts,sentiments,dance,newthings and best in india than bollywood and other films
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2652 Mar 17, 2014
Telugu warrior wrote:
Tamilian you are talking rubbish. I myself as a Telugu support for Tamil I see Tamil as a beautiful language not like my own mother tongue Telugu
lier if u r a telugu, reply to my coments in telugu, i will also reply to u in telugu,did any person from north india or south india said u tamil is a beautiful language,no body like tamil u know, tamil has no enough alphabets to write or read man
John

Singapore, Singapore

#2653 Mar 17, 2014
You bloody Telugu f***** it is definitely confirmed that tamil is the mother of all Dravidian languages. You have collected some fucking stupid information about the bloody Telugu you Telugu shitter. Now the competition is between tamil, Sanskrit ,Hebrew and old Chinese. So stop giving stupid information about this Telugu language oh sorry Telugu is not a stupid language you Telugu fools are stupid so stop comparing Telugu with tamil Telugu is no match for tamil. The funniest part is that you said Cheri chola panda are Telugu people.
John

Singapore, Singapore

#2654 Mar 17, 2014
Ah ha so funny. Has Telugu industry created a film like endhiran before you shitter naveen
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2655 Mar 17, 2014
John wrote:
You bloody Telugu f***** it is definitely confirmed that tamil is the mother of all Dravidian languages. You have collected some fucking stupid information about the bloody Telugu you Telugu shitter. Now the competition is between tamil, Sanskrit ,Hebrew and old Chinese. So stop giving stupid information about this Telugu language oh sorry Telugu is not a stupid language you Telugu fools are stupid so stop comparing Telugu with tamil Telugu is no match for tamil. The funniest part is that you said Cheri chola panda are Telugu people.
Fool, roflol..... Dumb u r not able to digest the facts, tamil is not older than sanskrit and telugu,tamil is a tribal version of telugu and tamil is a south proto-dravidian language and telugu is a south-central proto dravidian language,kingdoms in tn was established by north indians cholas(vellars) pandyas(devars)cheras(sinhales e who r ancient north indians) tamil grammer was copied and modified and written by north indians agasthya,sidhars,jains of north origin. Totally tamilnadu is fake formed by andhras and north indians
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2656 Mar 17, 2014
Tamil grammer was modified and copied by north indians from vedas tamil and telugu both are much different languages while comparing each other,many telugu origin words also found in tamil,sanskrit and telugu both r older than sanskrit, telugu has its words written in old telugu brahmi script at 300 to 100 b.c. , some telugu region words r mentioned in greek and in maharashtri prakrit older than b.c. Scriptures.oldest tamil kingdoms established by north indians+andhras,total medieval kingdoms in tamilnadu established by andhras, where is tamil here. Tamil is a half languaga dont compare tamil with any new languages also bcoz tamil dont have all alphabets lol.....
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2657 Mar 17, 2014
John wrote:
Ah ha so funny. Has Telugu industry created a film like endhiran before you shitter naveen
ha ha lol.... Only a single movie cant make the industry better than others, u need more movies with different stories with new qualities, we in telugu has newthings in every format, telugu has rich scripts,comedy,fight,sentiment ,dance,lyrics etc... Whlie ur tamil is very poor and low class in above things
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2658 Mar 17, 2014
Tamil movies all r remake movies from telugu, tamils r copycats in everything from telugu,even in music,lyrics,background themes,comedy,fight etc... Tamils r just copy cats
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2659 Mar 17, 2014
John wrote:
endhiran/robo a tamil film hit bcoz of a marathi origin rajani kanth,even top hero of tamil cinema is not a south indian, we have pure telugu heroes for great science graphic muvies like magadheera/maveran,anji,damaru kam and eaga
Sanskrit

Bangalore, India

#2660 Mar 17, 2014
Sanskrit is the oldest language, Rigveda oldest Sanskrit text written in 7000bc
John

Singapore, Singapore

#2661 Mar 17, 2014
Hey mr stupid naveen. Did you see that I wrote that Telugu movies are lamer than sura. You shitter bloody fucker who said that endhiran is the only grand movie in tamil cinema do you know about vishvaroopam, dasavatharam and etc. First name me a film that is as grand as endhiran you bloody Telugu
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2662 Mar 17, 2014
Andhras r the natives of india and ancestors of north and south indians, andhras belong to indus valley civilization, may sanskrit also originated from the greater andhras bcoz valmiki a andhraite composed ramayanam before 500 b.c.
John

Singapore, Singapore

#2663 Mar 17, 2014
Do you know about sangam literature do you know about kumari kandam now it is submerged in the sea. There were 3 sangams. The first country's name in the Sumerian civilization is called oor.in tamil,it is called oor also. This clearly shows that Sumerian came from tamil. You Telugu ego dogs do not just talk some stupid fake facts a
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2664 Mar 17, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my god, tamil people again cheated, controvery about the origin of ilayaraja, ilayaraja father name was a pure telugu name Rajaiah but the people called as Raasayya. Rajaiah or raasayya both names of telugu people, yes what i guess in my statement that might be correct about his origin, for ex; generation by generation the telugu people are converting as tamils in tn bcoz of medium of education and influence of tamil over telugus in tn
illaiyaraaja was born as Gnanadesikan in a Tamil family in Pannaipuram, Theni district, Tamil Nadu, Converted to Christianity and changed his name to Daniel Rasayya. gotit? seems u r an immature/juvenile.
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2665 Mar 17, 2014
Sanskrit wrote:
Sanskrit is the oldest language, Rigveda oldest Sanskrit text written in 7000bc
oh is it? tell me what is the script used for Rigveda?
John

Singapore, Singapore

#2666 Mar 17, 2014
Naveen why is Telugu not selected as one of the classical language of the world while Tamil is chosen as one
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2667 Mar 17, 2014
John wrote:
Hey mr stupid naveen. Did you see that I wrote that Telugu movies are lamer than sura. You shitter bloody fucker who said that endhiran is the only grand movie in tamil cinema do you know about vishvaroopam, dasavatharam and etc. First name me a film that is as grand as endhiran you bloody Telugu
u bloody tamil fucker,u bulshit lol.... Did u watched any telugu movies in ur life,selfish tamil minded fool, dashavatharam and vishwaroopam are such a lame and boring bullshit movies,only ur tamils like that lame tamil movies,even in u tube in hindi dub,dashavatharam watched by 70 thousand people and zero coments,vishwaroopam watched by below 1 lakh that to no appreciation for that movie by north indians,watch telugu movies and learn from telugu, Magadheera and eaga are as grand as endhiran loved by whole indians and most views and appreciation from north indians, hindi chanels telecasts 90% telugu movies from south india
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2668 Mar 17, 2014
Vinod S wrote:
<quoted text>
illaiyaraaja was born as Gnanadesikan in a Tamil family in Pannaipuram, Theni district, Tamil Nadu, Converted to Christianity and changed his name to Daniel Rasayya. gotit? seems u r an immature/juvenile.
u dumb tell,rajaiah and raasayya telugu name or tamil name,may be their family converted as tamils in tamilnadu and named as tamil family but his name rajaiah is a telugu daniel is a christian name, dont tell the fake story, his father name is simply a telugu name, ur old tamil names ends with an,er,ir,pa,ar, telugu names not end with these letters etc. But not with yya, see some telugu names still in use here are ends with iah, rajaiah,somaiah,ramaiah,yellai ah,pullaiah,gangaiah, like that. Dont doubt many famous in tn r origin of telugu bcoz tn was formed with 42% of telugu origins
John

Singapore, Singapore

#2669 Mar 17, 2014
Do not say that magadheera is a good film I have watched don before which is full of bullshit for me Eaga is one of the few good Telugu films
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2670 Mar 17, 2014
No doubt many famous people in tn are from telugu origin,bcoz tamilnadu was formed with 42% of telugu origins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did black people get here ( economically) 9 min LEAVE AMERICA 42
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Clearwater 35,936
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min RFD 619,808
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 48 min RFD 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr BOBB AKA BOBB 688,410
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Insults Are Easier 988,347
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 5 hr Doctor REALITY 55
More from around the web