Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#2629 Mar 15, 2014
arya wrote:
<quoted text>
India has 16 official language...every Indian must learn all these 16 langaugaes..
No it does not mean that, It means that these languages are officially recognized , or they have large number of followers.

It does not mean that every Indian must learn all these languages.

There are many more languages in India and thousands of dialects.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2630 Mar 15, 2014
Civan illiterated fool, ur present top tamil hero is famous bcoz of telugu films remade by him,movies like nenaithen remake of (pelli sandadi), priyamaanaval(pavithra bandham), youth (chiru navvuto) vaseegara(nuvvu naku nachav) ghilli(okkadu) aadhi(athanokkade) pokkiri(pokiri) velayudham(azaad) next ur vijay also planed to remake the ntr movie baadshah and pavan kalyans movie attarintiki daredi. Not only vijay all ur tamils actors remake lot of movies from Telugu. From 1975 s Many Bolly wood block buster movies acted by salman khan,akshay kumar,other heroes... Are remake from telugu movies, most of the telugu films remaked by tamil,hindi,malayalam,and kannada heroes. Do u know bengal and oriya,bhojpuri cine industrys? 80% of their films r remaked from telugu films, ur tamil tv channels also copy cats of telugu programmes most of the programmes in ur tamil channels are first made in telugu tv channels. Old Heroins like sridevi,jayapradha,radha,radhi ka,simran etc... Got fame in tamil and hindi film industry after acting in telugu movies. Present south indian and north indian heroins like anushka,trisha,shriya,charmi,k ajal,ileana,samantha,hansika,t apsee,jenelia,tamanna,priyaman i,etc... First acted acted in many telugu films and got fame in south and north india after acting in telugu industry but tamils use cheap qualityheroines in their movies. Civan fool, Now tell me who r the Copy Cats? Tamils r copy cats everything from Telugu
Vikram

Singapore, Singapore

#2633 Mar 16, 2014
Mr dumb ass naveen you said thatCIVAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Illiterate ?
I am not lying, 100 years of film industry surevey held in 5 different categories,they are 1. Indias greatest actor of all time is a telugu actor,nandamuri taraka ramarao(telugu actor)53%
& Second Kamala haasan 44%(Tamil ).2. Indias greatest film of alltime is a telugu film nayakudu(telugu film)- This not a Telugu Film original version nayakan (Tamil ) Cat copy Tamil Film ( That why i am say Telugu Copy cat Tamil ).3. Indias best actress of all time is sridevi (Tamil ).4. Indias best music directors of all time is ilayaraja(tamil) 49%, A.R Rahman(Tamil ) 29%,balasubramanyam(telugu) 7%. 5. Indias best director is manirathnam(tamil)29%, K.Balachandar 18%
Note : I written kamal best Actor , i am not say 1st . but U think wrong .
Telugu civilization people but u Write here bad words....
Now we undersand ....telugu people cat copy everting .
Above statement IBN Hindi News channal Not a Tamil Channal.
By the dubbing of a single film, how can u say telugus r copy cats everything from tamil? Ur best actor kamal hassan became famous from telugu stories and get fame in tamil industry, so how can you say that tamil people are copy cats?this is really rubbish you f****r. Are you a Andhra guy?thats why you are a egoism pedi tha momma Nai!
Barath

Singapore, Singapore

#2634 Mar 16, 2014
What is the meaning of the thing you wrote mr Rajesh.do you want me to translate what Rajesh said to you: you useless fellow onion breathe fucker dog stupid fellow so many people are saying right so shut your mouth and ********** double meaning?you disease sricken ******* dog NAVEEN KUMAR. This Rajesh is a genius! How can he tell correctly about you like this? Fabulous! Sori piditha Mona naiyu
Santhosh

Ashburn, VA

#2635 Mar 16, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Civan illiterated fool, ur present top tamil hero is famous bcoz of telugu films remade by him,movies like nenaithen remake of (pelli sandadi), priyamaanaval(pavithra bandham), youth (chiru navvuto) vaseegara(nuvvu naku nachav) ghilli(okkadu) aadhi(athanokkade) pokkiri(pokiri) velayudham(azaad) next ur vijay also planed to remake the ntr movie baadshah and pavan kalyans movie attarintiki daredi. Not only vijay all ur tamils actors remake lot of movies from Telugu. From 1975 s Many Bolly wood block buster movies acted by salman khan,akshay kumar,other heroes... Are remake from telugu movies, most of the telugu films remaked by tamil,hindi,malayalam,and kannada heroes. Do u know bengal and oriya,bhojpuri cine industrys? 80% of their films r remaked from telugu films, ur tamil tv channels also copy cats of telugu programmes most of the programmes in ur tamil channels are first made in telugu tv channels. Old Heroins like sridevi,jayapradha,radha,radhi ka,simran etc... Got fame in tamil and hindi film industry after acting in telugu movies. Present south indian and north indian heroins like anushka,trisha,shriya,charmi,k ajal,ileana,samantha,hansika,t apsee,jenelia,tamanna,priyaman i,etc... First acted acted in many telugu films and got fame in south and north india after acting in telugu industry but tamils use cheap qualityheroines in their movies. Civan fool, Now tell me who r the Copy Cats? Tamils r copy cats everything from Telugu
Sridevi was born to a telugu in sivakasi
TELUGU WARRIOR

Singapore, Singapore

#2636 Mar 16, 2014
Maven you fool the full fool even though I am an telungu I support for tamil. Stop your rubbish. Tamil is the devudu of all languages
Tamilian

Ashburn, VA

#2637 Mar 17, 2014
TELUGU WARRIOR wrote:
Maven you fool the full fool even though I am an telungu I support for tamil. Stop your rubbish. Tamil is the devudu of all languages
No Telugu warrior, Iam a Tamilian from Andhra,Telugu is the god and mother of all south languages,Telugus are the people belong to Indus velley civilization,Telugus belong to gods tribe
Music

Dubai, UAE

#2638 Mar 17, 2014
TELUGU WARRIOR wrote:
NEWS,

The worldwide top 25 Music Composers list released by Taste Of Cinema. Isaignani Ilayaraja among 25 Greatest Film Composers in world cinema.

http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2014/the-25-grea...

Popular world cinema portal “Taste of Cinema” has come out with a list of “The 25 Greatest Film Composers in Cinema History”.

Isaignani Ilayaraja is the only Indian music composer in that prestigious list. Composing legends Ennio Morricone, John Williams, Hans Zimmer are some of the other names in the list. Ilayaraja is listed at number 9 ahead of many other great film composers. While listing Ilayaraja’s name, Taste of Cinema says “Regarded as one of the finest music composers in India, Ilayaraja is also an instrumentalist, conductor, singer, and a songwriter.” It further adds,“To date, he has composed over 4500 songs and provided film scores for more than 950 Indian films in various languages, particularly being acclaimed for his background scoring. His songs and background score played a very crucial role in the success of many films.” It’s certainly a great honor for Isaignani to be listed among the “25 Greatest Film composers in Cinema History” and a proud day for all his fans and all Indian cinema music lovers.

INDIA ONLY ONE - ILAYARAJA - TAMIL , TELUGU , MALAYALAM , KANADA , HINDI , MARATHI & ENGLISH.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2640 Mar 17, 2014
Barath wrote:
What is the meaning of the thing you wrote mr Rajesh.do you want me to translate what Rajesh said to you: you useless fellow onion breathe fucker dog stupid fellow so many people are saying right so shut your mouth and ********** double meaning?you disease sricken ******* dog NAVEEN KUMAR. This Rajesh is a genius! How can he tell correctly about you like this? Fabulous! Sori piditha Mona naiyu
mad dog,itching dog, go and read my statements what i replied to him, if u dont know telugu go and ask any telugu person in ur tn bcoz ur tamilnadu formed with 42% of telugu origins. Adagundla mada kojja na koduka pichuthga.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2641 Mar 17, 2014
TELUGU WARRIOR wrote:
tamil fool, first pronounce and write my name corectly, however u half language people cant speak all the words properly, u cant write and read what u want to, lier u really born to a telugu again u write the same total coment in telugu, however thank u for onething bcoz u called me Maven it means the expert of tastes and matters
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2642 Mar 17, 2014
Music wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS,
The worldwide top 25 Music Composers list released by Taste Of Cinema. Isaignani Ilayaraja among 25 Greatest Film Composers in world cinema.
Popular world cinema portal “Taste of Cinema” has come out with a list of “The 25 Greatest Film Composers in Cinema History”.
Isaignani Ilayaraja is the only Indian music composer in that prestigious list. Composing legends Ennio Morricone, John Williams, Hans Zimmer are some of the other names in the list. Ilayaraja is listed at number 9 ahead of many other great film composers. While listing Ilayaraja’s name, Taste of Cinema says “Regarded as one of the finest music composers in India, Ilayaraja is also an instrumentalist, conductor, singer, and a songwriter.” It further adds,“To date, he has composed over 4500 songs and provided film scores for more than 950 Indian films in various languages, particularly being acclaimed for his background scoring. His songs and background score played a very crucial role in the success of many films.” It’s certainly a great honor for Isaignani to be listed among the “25 Greatest Film composers in Cinema History” and a proud day for all his fans and all Indian cinema music lovers.
INDIA ONLY ONE - ILAYARAJA - TAMIL , TELUGU , MALAYALAM , KANADA , HINDI , MARATHI & ENGLISH.
Ilayaraja is the one of the best music director in india that doesn't mean he only composed songs for all cinemas, some others music directors also and as famous as him for indian people u don't know that matter, many famous musci directors are composed songs in all languages, after making a lot of research u find a single person to feel proud about tamil, may be his great grand father for telugu or tamil origin who knows
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2643 Mar 17, 2014
Music wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS,
Oh my god, tamil people again cheated, controvery about the origin of ilayaraja, ilayaraja father name was a pure telugu name Rajaiah but the people called as Raasayya. Rajaiah or raasayya both names of telugu people, yes what i guess in my statement that might be correct about his origin, for ex; generation by generation the telugu people are converting as tamils in tn bcoz of medium of education and influence of tamil over telugus in tn
John

Singapore, Singapore

#2644 Mar 17, 2014
Excuse me. First you said Sanskrit is the oldest now you are talking about Telugu you Telugu fool naveen you are talking rubbish
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2645 Mar 17, 2014
Music wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS,
cheaters ur tamilnadu pride was totally likned with telugu origins, there is no pride and nothing for tamilnadu without telugu origins,tamils totally grabed telugu history and pride from madras presidency,wait i will upload some utube videos about telugu origins and their contributions to tamilnadu
John

Singapore, Singapore

#2646 Mar 17, 2014
Rubbish your tollywood is absolutely lame un realistic fighting it is the best place to watch dumb movies can you name me any movie that is better than even sura one of the lamest Tamil movies you know what I mean right tollywood movies are so lamo lame
Telugu warrior

Singapore, Singapore

#2647 Mar 17, 2014
Tamilian you are talking rubbish. I myself as a Telugu support for Tamil I see Tamil as a beautiful language not like my own mother tongue Telugu
Mohideen

Bangalore, India

#2648 Mar 17, 2014
But which languagae is more adaptive? what I mean is as the time gos by which language grew over other? I think it is Tamil. Can anybody who is telling Sanskrit can tell me what you call for COMPUTER, SOFTWARE, is Sanskrit??
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2649 Mar 17, 2014
Definitely many other famous people in tamilnadu are also might be hailed from telugu origin,most of famous telugu people names in tamilnadu are covered with tamilnames, the great tamil poet subramaniya bharathiyar original name was subbayya a telugu name thats might be the reason he praised the telugu language in the form of songs in tamil language in the history, the great srikrishna devaraya also a telugu king in vijayanagara empire he was hailed from the nayak origin from kakatiyas of warangal,he himself wrote he is a telugu person in scriptures. Nayaks r the kings and armys of kakatiya empire after the invasion of mughals and wars the kakatiya power was declined then the nayaks migrated to vijayanagara empire and karnataka and builted temples in that areas and in tamilnadu and some great 1000 pillars,and builted gopurams in many temples and areas,nearly 11 nayak clans in tamilnadu,karnataka,andhra r telugus, the tuluva language born at 1500 a.d.is a mix of telugu and kannada spoken at east karnataka and vijayanagara by means telugus. Tamilnadu was/is nothing without telugu/andhrapradesh origins 42% of tamilnadu was formed with telugu origins
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2650 Mar 17, 2014
John wrote:
Excuse me. First you said Sanskrit is the oldest now you are talking about Telugu you Telugu fool naveen you are talking rubbish
tamilfool, iam talking the facts about tamilnadu that which makes u feel proud and that pride came to u from telugus.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2651 Mar 17, 2014
John wrote:
Rubbish your tollywood is absolutely lame un realistic fighting it is the best place to watch dumb movies can you name me any movie that is better than even sura one of the lamest Tamil movies you know what I mean right tollywood movies are so lamo lame
are u mad?cant u read my previous coments about it, Indian film industry solely rated 1,bollywood with 43% of votes,2,tollywood 40%,3,kollywood 11%, 4,mollywood 6% of votes, daily watch hindi channels 90 % of movies telecasting in their channels r telugu movies of south, u tube has no response for tamil film,millions of views and appreciations for telugu heroes and movies. Telugu films has nice story,script,lyrics,comedy,fig hts,sentiments,dance,newthings and best in india than bollywood and other films

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min exposingm0r0ns 692,012
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min exposingm0r0ns 46,497
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul really is dead 394
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr exposingm0r0ns 990,684
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 5 hr Edthirty 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
More from around the web