Which is the Oldest Indian Language? ...
KUMAR K

Dubai, UAE

#2438 Mar 3, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> no people in the world are not as mad and as fools as tamils,yes in telangana they just built a small cardboard temple and put sonia photo and respected her,bcoz she is the reason for the bifurcation of telangana,but ur tamil fools build temples for cine actress and offered prayers to them,can i ask what kind of prayers would u do to them,what do u ask from those actress? Mad Fools
Naveen,- yes in telangana they just built a small cardboard temple and put sonia photo and respected her,bcoz she is the reason for the bifurcation of telangana . This ur statement.

But ...REAL.

Telangana MLA builds temple, statue for Sonia Gandhi.

A Congress legislator from Andhra Pradesh has taken his devotion to party president Sonia Gandhi to new heights, or nine feet to be exact.

That is the height of Shankar Rao's 'Goddess Sonia' statue, depicting her as 'Telangana Talli'(Telangana mother) as a thank-you for the Centre's decision to create a Telangana state. It will be installed at what Dr Rao intends to call the 'Sonia Gandhi Shanti Vanam', in a patch of land near the Bangalore-Hyderabad highway registered in his daughter Sushmitha's name.

"I want to build the temple so that people can offer prayers to Sonia Gandhi every day for ending the dominance of Seemandhra leadership over Telangana. I am donating nine acres of my own land and with my own money'' says Dr Rao. "It is not sycophancy. I am a core loyalist of the Nehru-Gandhi family. The Congress gave me a ticket to contest polls seven times and I became a minister twice.''

The statue made of bronze and weighing 500 kg is being crafted by a national award-winning sculptor who, incidentally, belongs to the Seemandhra region that is vehemently opposed to Telangana.

Work on the statue began on December 9, Sonia Gandhi's birthday. It also happens to be the date on which then Union home minister P Chidambaram made a midnight announcement on Telangana in 2009.

The legislator claims he has the blessings of some Congress leaders at the Centre for his project. "We have shown the prototype of the idol to be installed and got it approved,'' he says.

The Congressman's shrine will have Sonia Gandhi join the ranks of prominent faces like Khushboo, MG Ramachandran and Amitabh Bachchan who have temples in their name.
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2440 Mar 3, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> civan fool, ur tamil grammer was written by north indians like agasthya,siddhars and jains,beggar ur tamil and tamilnadu was just old as 300 b.c. That too established by north and north west indians
Naveen Fool ,- i ask one ? U written HERE tamil grammer was written by north indians like agasthya..etc ....u prove .Which script tamil grammar written by Agaththiyar.( Note : Sanskrit - No Native Script )...

Tamil Writing system-We have The current Tamil script consists of 12 vowels, 18 consonants and one special character, the aytam. The vowels and consonants combine to form 216 compound characters, giving a total of 247 characters (12 + 18 + 1 +(12 x 18)).

Sanskrit Writing system-Sanskrit was spoken in an oral society, and the oral tradition was maintained through the development of early classical Sanskrit literature. Writing was not introduced to India until after Sanskrit had evolved into the Prakrits; when it was written, the choice of writing system was influenced by the regional scripts of the scribes. Therefore, Sanskrit has no native script of its own.As such, virtually all of the major writing systems of South Asia have been used for the production of Sanskrit manuscripts. Since the late 19th century, Devanagari has become the de facto standard writing system for Sanskrit publication,quite possibly because of the European practice of printing Sanskritic texts in this script. Devan&#257;gari is written from left to right, lacks distinct letter cases, and is recognisable by a distinctive horizontal line running along the tops of the letters that links them together.

Note :The earliest known inscriptions in Sanskrit date to the 1st century BCE.They are in the Brahmi script, which was originally used for Prakrit, not Sanskrit.

Tell Me ,
Sanskrit - No native script , How it is possible we copied ,,,,
Naveen Fool ..... we Have sangam Literature But Sanskrit Literaure do not have tamil ettu thogai , Thirukkural ..Kalithogai other Literature.....WHY ?

Neveen Fool Fool.....do not write Worng information Here .Fool U do not know Tamil & Indian Histroy ...
Tell Me ....Which script wriitten ?

Tamil Grammar Vs Sanskrit Grammar both are diffrent grammar Book ..Mind It.

Indu civilazation Tamil Civilation North & Poompukar 11500 Years Bc Soth India
So All over india Ancient Time Tamil Only Communication Lanhuage .

Telugu People Langage , Literatute , Grammar & music , Script copy cat from Tamil , Sanskrit & Parakrit.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2441 Mar 3, 2014
nayak wrote:
Tamil is at least 20,000 years old (kumari kandam civilisation)
Pallavs ,Cholas,Cheras,Pandyas all are Tamils
Telugu fools have no history.Telugu script and language was developed
during chalukya period Chalukyas were rajputs
Telugu fools are proud of vijaynagar empire. early vijaynagar kings were kannadas and later king krishnadevaraya belonged to tuluva community
early telugu writers Nannaya and Palkuriki Somanatha were not telugus
Telugus are big fools
tamilnadu is just old as 300 b.c. That too created by north and north west indians and andhras.pallavas r origins from andhra,cholas r vellalars of north india,cheras r north indians who r ancient sinhaleese,pandyas r devars of north west india.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2442 Mar 3, 2014
nayak wrote:
Telugu fools are proud of vijaynagar empire. early vijaynagar kings were kannadas and later king krishnadevaraya belonged to tuluva community
Telugus are big fools
fool, telugu inscriptions r older than tamil brahmi and kannada brahmi,were chalukyas r rajputs? So medieval cholas also north indians,fool vijayanagara belong to tuluva but in his court there were 8 greatest telugu poets called Ashtadhiggajalu no poet from any part of india was not competed with them and not win with them,nayaks from kakatiya kingdom migrated to vijayanagara kingdom and karnataka and builted vijayanagara architectures and nayak architectures in karnataka and tamilnadu, somanatha and nannayya are the pure telugu poets written telugu literatures,ancient andhra belong to andhras only
telangana

Bangalore, India

#2443 Mar 3, 2014
nayak wrote:
Telugus are big fools
human civilization is barely 6000 years old .kumarikandam civilisation is 20,000 years? LOL. kumari kandam is myth . historians and scientific community at large have dismissed claims of sunken landmass Kumari kandam .

no doubt tamils are fools and language fanatics
Prem

Bangalore, India

#2447 Mar 3, 2014
See this. Controversialhistory. blogspot
Vinod S

Bangalore, India

#2449 Mar 3, 2014
nayak wrote:
Telugus are big fools
Yes this is the perfect answer... Naveen fool lu, fyi.......you cannot change the history
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2450 Mar 3, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> civan fool, Tamil early inscriptions 250 b.c. U find tamil inscriptions in egypt dated to 100 b.c. Bcoz the cholas and pandyas had trade with egyptians,tamilnadu didnot had any history before 300 b.c. That history and language too created by north indians
Now Naveen Fool

Above statement U Said Cholas & pandyas had trade with egypt .

1.Now that you have accepted Cholas & pandyas are Tamil King .

2.Many time u write Cholas & pandyas are North India. Fool Why . Why u r every time change the statement .

Navven Mutta Fool....once again i am repeating Here ,

Example - Now scientifically proved Indu vellay Civilazation belongs to Tamil , It is North India & Poompukar south india 11500 Years before , It is MEANS North & South belong to Tamil People .

1.The oldest dated Tamil Brahmi inscription in the world has been found in Palani in Southern India scientifically dated to 540 BCE - the oldest known Brahmi inscriptions on the Indian sub-continent.

2.The best-known Brahmi inscriptions are the rock-cut edicts of Ashoka in north-central India, dated to 250-232 BCE.

3.There have been claims that fragments of Brami epigraphy found in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka date as far back as the 5th or 6th century BCE. Recent claims for earlier dates include fragments of pottery from the trading town of Anuradhapura in Sri Lanka, which have been dated to the early 4th century BCE; from Bhattiprolu and on pieces of pottery in Adichanallur, Tamil Nadu, which were associated with radiocarbon dates to the 6th century BCE. The claimed pre-Ashokan Bhattiprolu and Adichanallur inscriptions have been widely reported in the press, but do not appear to have been academically published so far. Saloman recognized the potential significance of the Anuradhapura inscriptions with respect to dating the origin of Brahmi but was cautious in accepting the early dates.

Finaly ,

Telugu Language , Grammar , Literature & Music all copy cat of Tamil & Sanskrit.
Naveen kumar

United States

#2451 Mar 3, 2014
telangana wrote:
<quoted text>
human civilization is barely 6000 years old .kumarikandam civilisation is 20,000 years? LOL. kumari kandam is myth . historians and scientific community at large have dismissed claims of sunken landmass Kumari kandam .
no doubt tamils are fools and language fanatics
Tamils r fake people,totally fake history for tamilnadu
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2452 Mar 3, 2014
CIVAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Naveen Fool
Above statement U Said Cholas & pandyas had trade with egypt .
1.Now that you have accepted Cholas & pandyas are Tamil King .
2.Many time u write Cholas & pandyas are North India. Fool Why . Why u r every time change the statement .
Navven Mutta Fool....once again i am repeating Here ,
Example - Now scientifically proved Indu vellay Civilazation belongs to Tamil , It is North India & Poompukar south india 11500 Years before , It is MEANS North & South belong to Tamil People .
1.The oldest dated Tamil Brahmi inscription in the world has been found in Palani in Southern India scientifically dated to 540 BCE - the oldest known Brahmi inscriptions on the Indian sub-continent.
2.The best-known Brahmi inscriptions are the rock-cut edicts of Ashoka in north-central India, dated to 250-232 BCE.
3.There have been claims that fragments of Brami epigraphy found in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka date as far back as the 5th or 6th century BCE. Recent claims for earlier dates include fragments of pottery from the trading town of Anuradhapura in Sri Lanka, which have been dated to the early 4th century BCE; from Bhattiprolu and on pieces of pottery in Adichanallur, Tamil Nadu, which were associated with radiocarbon dates to the 6th century BCE. The claimed pre-Ashokan Bhattiprolu and Adichanallur inscriptions have been widely reported in the press, but do not appear to have been academically published so far. Saloman recognized the potential significance of the Anuradhapura inscriptions with respect to dating the origin of Brahmi but was cautious in accepting the early dates.
Finaly ,
Telugu Language , Grammar , Literature & Music all copy cat of Tamil & Sanskrit.
North and northwest indians migrated to taminadu at 300 b.c. Trade with egypt and at 100 b.c. Tamil inscriptions in srilanka,malaysia,thailand bcoz pallavas,cholas ruled those areas after 1000 a.d. Early tamil brahmi 250 b.c. Only tamil language after 250 b.c. Sangam grammer 100 b.c.to 400 a.d. Which was created by north indians and modified from vedas. Tamil language is a tribal version of telugu language for sure and only spoken in ancient north tamilnadu.
SAN

Bangalore, India

#2453 Mar 3, 2014
wisdom tree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir I don't belong to Karnataka I'm from Delhi . You have a right to Ur opinion and I have mine . I speak all the four major Dravidian language partially but enough of India my study Is based on linguistics not etymology . It means it's based on language structure and vocabulary not the gramMer and literary proof . I study what the words mean . The Guinness book has also concurred that Kannada is older not based on archeological proof but on vocabulary based on how many words are borrowed from the language and many such parameters .but I still say the main language what we need to discover is the Lang . The mother language which gave birth to Kannada and Tamil. And one more reason y Kannada might be older .because 18 languages have been studied to be derived from Kannada which are spoken by the tribals In south India and the islands . So it's debated that the language s closer to Kannada. And also if they are going to discover the mother language they might name it Tamil because oly Tamils are actually proud of the fact that they are Dravidian and also the tn govt has more political muscle than Karnataka .
You are Right
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2454 Mar 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> North and northwest indians migrated to taminadu at 300 b.c. Trade with egypt and at 100 b.c. Tamil inscriptions in srilanka,malaysia,thailand bcoz pallavas,cholas ruled those areas after 1000 a.d. Early tamil brahmi 250 b.c. Only tamil language after 250 b.c. Sangam grammer 100 b.c.to 400 a.d. Which was created by north indians and modified from vedas. Tamil language is a tribal version of telugu language for sure and only spoken in ancient north tamilnadu.
U written here North and northwest indians migrated to taminadu at 300 b.c.. I ASK one question ....North Indian are whitish skin tone but Tamil , Telugu & Kanada people are black color ....How it is possible.

Real Fact....

1.Telugu Langage - Cat copy of Sanskrit , Tamil & prakrit.

2.Telugu Grammar (1100 AD )- Cat Copy of Sanskrit & Prakrit.

3.Telugu Literatuer (1100 AD )-Cat Copy of Sanskrit.

4.Telugu Histroy - Cat copy of Tamil ,Sanskrit & prakrit.

4.Telugu Kingdom - The earliest mention of the Andhras is said to be in Aitereya Brahmana .It indicates that the Andhras, originally living in north India migrated to south of the Vindhyas.

Final , Conclution.

Andhras Originally living north india .......That is WHY ...Naveen Fool all time written Tamil people come from North India .

ANDHRA TRIBES....Cat copy of Every things...( Lan & gram, Lit & Music )
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2455 Mar 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> North and northwest indians migrated to taminadu at 300 b.c. Trade with egypt and at 100 b.c. Tamil inscriptions in srilanka,malaysia,thailand bcoz pallavas,cholas ruled those areas after 1000 a.d. Early tamil brahmi 250 b.c. Only tamil language after 250 b.c. Sangam grammer 100 b.c.to 400 a.d. Which was created by north indians and modified from vedas. Tamil language is a tribal version of telugu language for sure and only spoken in ancient north tamilnadu.
Naveen Big Fool,

U written here Sangam grammer 100 b.c.to 400 a.d. Which was created by north indians and modified from vedas.

Tell Me Which script vedas written ( Note : Sanskrit No native script , oral language )

How many Time i ask this question .....Naveen Fool u skip this ?

Open Chalange ....Tamil Have Sangam Litearater nearly more the 3000 Books but I am not seen Any same book other language like Sanskrit Hindi , Telugu , kanada ...etc.

Naveen Fool ..Telugu Lananguage(1100AD), Grammar(1100AD ) & Andhara , Liturature ......etc Cat Copy of Sansrit & Tamil , Prakrit.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2457 Mar 4, 2014
Civan fool tamil moron listen; Cholas r vellalars of north india,Pandyas r devars of north west india, Cheras r sinhalese who r north indians too, these 3 comunities migrated to present tamil region and established the first and early kingdoms in tamilnadu at 300 b.c. Agasthya a north indian rishi migrated to tamil region with 48000 vellalars including siddhars, and ancient jains also contributed to tamil grammer. Tamil is a tribal version of telugu language for sure only spoken in ancient northern tamilnadu and tamil is not fluent as telugu. FYI, Tamil was also highly influenced with sanskrit,tamil grammer was composed earlier than telugu bcoz the telugu script was not developed quicker, tamil grammer was composed by north indians like agasthya,siddhars,jains, tamil grammer is a modified version of vedas like yoga,gnanam,vastu etc.... Bcoz it was copied and modified in tamil literatures by north indians
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2458 Mar 4, 2014
Vedas written during 1700 b.c. To 500 b.c. Vedas mentioned about indian gods,mantras,shlokas,astrology ,astronomy,architectural engineering,science ayurveda, yoga, etc... And a lot more Everything was mentioned in vedas about indian culture and traditions, these kind of grammer only mentioned in indian texts bcoz its the language belong to gods of india, aryan invasion theory is a myth created by british people to divide and rule indians. No literatures in the texts of the whole world doesnt mentions such a type of great vedic grammer or civilization. Sanskrit is the mother of all languages in india. Sanskrit is the oldest language in the world. Early civilization belonged to india and derived to the world.Mad tamil fools Dont say again that sanskrit is not indian language. Dont compete with sanskrit its the mother of our civilzation
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2459 Mar 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Civan fool tamil moron listen; Cholas r vellalars of north india,Pandyas r devars of north west india, Cheras r sinhalese who r north indians too, these 3 comunities migrated to present tamil region and established the first and early kingdoms in tamilnadu at 300 b.c. Agasthya a north indian rishi migrated to tamil region with 48000 vellalars including siddhars, and ancient jains also contributed to tamil grammer. Tamil is a tribal version of telugu language for sure only spoken in ancient northern tamilnadu and tamil is not fluent as telugu. FYI, Tamil was also highly influenced with sanskrit,tamil grammer was composed earlier than telugu bcoz the telugu script was not developed quicker, tamil grammer was composed by north indians like agasthya,siddhars,jains, tamil grammer is a modified version of vedas like yoga,gnanam,vastu etc.... Bcoz it was copied and modified in tamil literatures by north indians
Please Cheak ... Tamil Sangam 1 , 2 & Three....First sangam held by Then Mudurai

Cera , Chozha & Pandian are Tamil King , This basic u do not Know ...Mr.Naveen.
U written here North and northwest indians migrated to taminadu at 300 b.c.. I ASK one question ....North Indian are whitish skin tone but Tamil , Telugu & Kanada people are black color ....How it is possible.

Real Fact....

1.Telugu Langage - Cat copy of Sanskrit , Tamil & prakrit.

2.Telugu Grammar (1100 AD )- Cat Copy of Sanskrit & Prakrit.

3.Telugu Literatuer (1100 AD )-Cat Copy of Sanskrit.

4.Telugu Histroy - Cat copy of Tamil ,Sanskrit & prakrit.

4.Telugu Kingdom - The earliest mention of the Andhras is said to be in Aitereya Brahmana .It indicates that the Andhras, originally living in north India migrated to south of the Vindhyas.

Final , Conclution.

Andhras Originally living north india .......That is WHY ...Naveen Fool all time written Tamil people come from North India .

ANDHRA TRIBES....Cat copy of Every things...( Lan & gram, Lit & Music )
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2460 Mar 4, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Vedas written during 1700 b.c. To 500 b.c. Vedas mentioned about indian gods,mantras,shlokas,astrology ,astronomy,architectural engineering,science ayurveda, yoga, etc... And a lot more Everything was mentioned in vedas about indian culture and traditions, these kind of grammer only mentioned in indian texts bcoz its the language belong to gods of india, aryan invasion theory is a myth created by british people to divide and rule indians. No literatures in the texts of the whole world doesnt mentions such a type of great vedic grammer or civilization. Sanskrit is the mother of all languages in india. Sanskrit is the oldest language in the world. Early civilization belonged to india and derived to the world.Mad tamil fools Dont say again that sanskrit is not indian language. Dont compete with sanskrit its the mother of our civilzation
Naveen Big Fool,

U written here Vedas written during 1700 b.c. To 500 b.c. Vedas .Tell Me Which script vedas written ( Note : Sanskrit No native script , oral language )

Open Chalange ....Tamil Have Sangam Litearater nearly more the 3000 Books but I am not seen Any same book other language like Sanskrit Hindi , Telugu , kanada ...etc.

Naveen Fool ..Telugu Lananguage(1100AD), Grammar(1100AD ) & Andhara , Liturature ......etc Cat Copy of Sansrit & Tamil , Prakrit.

North Indian Language recorded 1100 AD only ( Hindi , marati & panjabi ).....

Vedas .Tell Me Which script vedas written ( Note : Sanskrit No native script , oral language )

Tamil is the native language of INDIA ......Sanscrit origion Place is Now IRAN.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#2461 Mar 4, 2014
CIVAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Naveen Big Fool,
U written here Vedas written during 1700 b.c. To 500 b.c. Vedas .Tell Me Which script vedas written ( Note : Sanskrit No native script , oral language )
North Indian Language recorded 1100 AD only ( Hindi , marati & panjabi ).....
Vedas .Tell Me Which script vedas written ( Note : Sanskrit No native script , oral language )
Tamil is the native language of INDIA ......Sanscrit origion Place is Now IRAN.
mad fellow cant u understand what i wrote or cant u read my statements, u always repeating the same thing fool, sanskrit is the indigenious language created by ancient indians beggar ur agasthya,siddhars all r sanskrit people contributed to tamil grammer which was modified version of vedic grammer
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2462 Mar 5, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> mad fellow cant u understand what i wrote or cant u read my statements, u always repeating the same thing fool, sanskrit is the indigenious language created by ancient indians beggar ur agasthya,siddhars all r sanskrit people contributed to tamil grammer which was modified version of vedic grammer
First U understand , What i asked ,

Very very Simple Question ....

Which script written all the Vedes (Sanscrit no native Script ).....Tell Me Now,

Fool ....U only maximum time repeating same statement ....

Fyi,

First Study Sangam Literature ( Non Sanskrit Literaure in World)

1. First Tamil Sangam ( King - Pandiayan )
- Head - Lord Siva

2. Second Tamil Sangam( King - Pandiayan )
- Head - Lord Murugan

3. Third Tamil Sangam ( King - Pandiayan )
- Head - nakkirar

Tamil is the oldest Indian language in india.

Finaly ,

Tamil Grammar base of all indian Grammars.

We have Thirikkural & Lot of Book Non Sanskrit Book.

In india all other Language Telugu , Kanada , Hindi have Literature cat cay of sanscrit.

Fool WAKW UP!!!!!!!!!!
CIVAN

Dubai, UAE

#2463 Mar 5, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> mad fellow cant u understand what i wrote or cant u read my statements, u always repeating the same thing fool, sanskrit is the indigenious language created by ancient indians beggar ur agasthya,siddhars all r sanskrit people contributed to tamil grammer which was modified version of vedic grammer
Naveen,

In INDIA Believe Histroy is Fake.

Example .

1.Indian National Language - Hindi ( No National Language in India )

2.Indian National Game - Hockey (No National Game in India )

3.Father of Nation------(There is no father of nation in India )

4.Sanskrit Language - Orgin place Persia not a INDIA ..

etc.....

Above all are now day we r Believing BUT Not Real & FAct.

Now day Who have majority , that people together change the Histroy...etc.

Please prove Vedes which script written ( Sanskrit - No Native Script )...Ancient Time Tamil Only one language have Rich Literature & Communucation languge in India .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min River Tam 110,663
----*PUBLIC REBUKE to: --TV Preachers, POPE---- 34 min stirringYTube 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min Devil number 666 982,117
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,907
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 53 min ardith 246
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,773
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Nacked Truth 46,200
More from around the web