Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> u tamil f...... are not pure people and older than andhras,tamilnadu was formed by north indians and andhra people,so dont waste ur time for fighting for the oldest,u tamils dont deserve that
India native people are Dravidan people ( Dravida - dramila -Tamil ).

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

MURALI DHARAN wrote:
TAMIL IS THE OLDEST LIVING LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD. ALL NORTH INDIANS SUPPORTING SANSKRIT SUCK.
There will be even older language spoken in Africa. The mother of the world. And the very start of civilisation. Religion. Did not give birth to language, people did, just as people invented religion.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

CIVAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseless statement .. still ur not provided any proof . u simply writing .........
1. Tamil Literature Vs Telugu Literature
2. Tamil Grammar 3 bc Vs Telugu Grammar 11 AD
3. Classic dance Bharathanattyam Vs .......
do u not spread wrong information
tamil language and grammer created and written by north indians agasthya and jains
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

CIVAN wrote:
<quoted text>
beggar u tamils r not dravidians,tamilnadu formed by north indians,
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

CIVAN wrote:
<quoted text>
so it means chola,pandya,cheras r aryans from north india
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

CIVAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseless statement .. still ur not provided any proof . u simply writing .........
1. Tamil Literature Vs Telugu Literature
2. Tamil Grammar 3 bc Vs Telugu Grammar 11 AD
3. Classic dance Bharathanattyam Vs .......
do u not spread wrong information
north indian kingdom in tn pandya 500 b.c. Vs andhra kingdom ashmaka before 800 b.c.. Andhras tribe mentioned in every puranas,mahabharatha,ramayana vs tamil tribes did'nt mention in any texts.pallavas andhras founders of temple architectures vs no temples from tamil kingdoms in tn,f.....g history of tn which is totally shit
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

CIVAN wrote:
<quoted text>
42% of telugu origins in tn remaining 58% are chola,pandya,and chera comunities,where are tamils here?
tamil

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> tamil language and grammer created and written by north indians agasthya and jains
fool, jains is a religion not a ethnicity, you are in same mindset as some indians all muslims in india are pakistani. fool
tamil

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> tamil language and grammer created and written by north indians agasthya and jains
fool, jains is a religion not a ethnicity, you are in same mindset as some indians think all muslims in india are pakistani. fool
wisdom tree

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> aryan invasion theory and indo european language theory is fake created by britishers to rule india and indian culture
Reading your comments I understand Ur ashamed of being dark or associated with dark ppl. The Aryan invasion is true and this Dravidian tribe is true if you work for the bjp . Well and good . Everyone has their right to opinion u can live in the false world beleiving there was no Aryan invasion good for you . I've spent years studying this and I know what I am speaking . U speak Telugu and u must be proud of Ur Dravidian leanings . But I can understand Ur having an identity crisis because Ur from Andhra continuously invaded by north and the south Tamil rulers . Ur a true Indian a mixture of both hating any one of them doesn't help in finding your identity . Your a true ethnic Indian and u must be proud of it and Ur Aryan and Dravidian ancestors . Spread love not hate
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

tamil wrote:
<quoted text>fool, jains is a religion not a ethnicity, you are in same mindset as some indians all muslims in india are pakistani. fool
jains came from northern india and contributed to tamil literature
Fools

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Mudaliyar,gauriyan,jacob tirunelveli,vinod,fools....... ...
wisdom tree

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Panner selvan wrote:
<quoted text> he might belongs to karnataka and claiming tulu and kannada dominating tamil and telugu
Sir I don't belong to Karnataka I'm from Delhi . You have a right to Ur opinion and I have mine . I speak all the four major Dravidian language partially but enough of India my study Is based on linguistics not etymology . It means it's based on language structure and vocabulary not the gramMer and literary proof . I study what the words mean . The Guinness book has also concurred that Kannada is older not based on archeological proof but on vocabulary based on how many words are borrowed from the language and many such parameters .but I still say the main language what we need to discover is the Lang . The mother language which gave birth to Kannada and Tamil. And one more reason y Kannada might be older .because 18 languages have been studied to be derived from Kannada which are spoken by the tribals In south India and the islands . So it's debated that the language s closer to Kannada. And also if they are going to discover the mother language they might name it Tamil because oly Tamils are actually proud of the fact that they are Dravidian and also the tn govt has more political muscle than Karnataka .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> jains came from northern india and contributed to tamil literature
I can't believe all this, Africa, is where it all started, proven fact. Spreading slowly over millennia, over land bridges, into Asia, then Europe, finally down through the America,s
Overtime only mans land greed , caused wars, now religion, does that.
We should remember we are all members of the human race. And live in peace and harmony
tamil

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text> jains came from northern india and contributed to tamil literature
you have right to your opinion, but you sounds like all chirstains in india are from west,for example silapathilaram is a greatest tamil-jain literature,author ilangoadigal is a prince of chera kingdom and brother of tamil king of Chera king Senguttuvan, he embracces jainism, doest mean he is from north, speak only if you know history dont blabber something, we live in free country but doesnt mean you can talk anything you want
tamil

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

wisdom tree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir I don't belong to Karnataka I'm from Delhi . You have a right to Ur opinion and I have mine . I speak all the four major Dravidian language partially but enough of India my study Is based on linguistics not etymology . It means it's based on language structure and vocabulary not the gramMer and literary proof . I study what the words mean . The Guinness book has also concurred that Kannada is older not based on archeological proof but on vocabulary based on how many words are borrowed from the language and many such parameters .but I still say the main language what we need to discover is the Lang . The mother language which gave birth to Kannada and Tamil. And one more reason y Kannada might be older .because 18 languages have been studied to be derived from Kannada which are spoken by the tribals In south India and the islands . So it's debated that the language s closer to Kannada. And also if they are going to discover the mother language they might name it Tamil because oly Tamils are actually proud of the fact that they are Dravidian and also the tn govt has more political muscle than Karnataka .
i agree with you, as far as etymology is concern tamil is close to proto-dravidian language than telegu and kannada, both telegu and kannada are greatly influenced by sanskrit or prakrit
wisdom tree

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

jacob tirunelveli wrote:
<quoted text>
dear you are speaking about theories in 18th century. come to 21st century. kumari kandam proofs are coming from the ridges of indian ocean. and african as cradle of the world is false it is a old theory. wakeup. and you said sanskrit is older than tamil in writting is very poor statement. sanskrit script evolved only after 240bc. we have tamil inscriptions from 700bc. pre brahmi inscriptions. dont live in the past. come out.
Sir your speaking of the research being done from the 90s and it's not about KumarI kandam the archeologists have found various artifacts which look like Tamil Brahmi but it cannot be dated accurately and Ur Kumar kandam doesnt join Egypt . It's in the Indian ocean . And it's very obvious that u will find in Egypt because of the trade and communications between the Indus valley and egytian civilizations .proving the fact that Indus civilization s a Dravidian civilization. Talking about 21 century discoveries perhaps u would 've heard of pottery being found in Iran which dates back to ten thousand bc the oldest dated artifact again shifting the debate wether Mesopotamia or Indus s the cradle of civilization . It's scientifically proven there s no KumarI kandam if kumari kandam was true then there would be no Himalayas or western goats because the tectonic plates don shift how the Sanger literature wants it to . There s no proof at all of Kumar kandam it's blasphemy . I say Sanskrit is older simply because Mesopotamia s closer than Indus to Africa. And we all have one common genetic strain in all humans which proves that we have come from one human from one place . Mother Africa .
wisdom tree

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

tamil wrote:
<quoted text>i agree with you, as far as etymology is concern tamil is close to proto-dravidian language than telegu and kannada, both telegu and kannada are greatly influenced by sanskrit or prakrit
Telugu and Kannada are not gently influenced by Sanskrit they are highly influenced by Sanskrit . But that s in terms of script the grammar but the basic vocabulary is still the same that is why the 4 languages are related its sad to see brothers fighting over who s eldest .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

wisdom tree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir your speaking of the research being done from the 90s and it's not about KumarI kandam the archeologists have found various artifacts which look like Tamil Brahmi but it cannot be dated accurately and Ur Kumar kandam doesnt join Egypt . It's in the Indian ocean . And it's very obvious that u will find in Egypt because of the trade and communications between the Indus valley and egytian civilizations .proving the fact that Indus civilization s a Dravidian civilization. Talking about 21 century discoveries perhaps u would 've heard of pottery being found in Iran which dates back to ten thousand bc the oldest dated artifact again shifting the debate wether Mesopotamia or Indus s the cradle of civilization . It's scientifically proven there s no KumarI kandam if kumari kandam was true then there would be no Himalayas or western goats because the tectonic plates don shift how the Sanger literature wants it to . There s no proof at all of Kumar kandam it's blasphemy . I say Sanskrit is older simply because Mesopotamia s closer than Indus to Africa. And we all have one common genetic strain in all humans which proves that we have come from one human from one place . Mother Africa .
You put it better than me oh wise one ! But came to same answer, Africa is the mother country of the human race.
wisdom tree

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Mudaliar wrote:
<quoted text>
widom tree---S ?missing ,true no wisdom and a parrot like statements, need to give scientific proofs and not opinions based on old and rejected theory.
Sir r u the moderator? If u find it useless please remove it . I don 've to give proof for all this read 6th to 12std ncert textbook you'll get it if you haven't been to a cbse school they have textbooks on ncert . Nic . In u can read Der . These theories are the reason you ppl even know about your history don call them outdated because if these theories weren't proved Ur history would 've been an assumption . For every small thing found in the sea if u get excited good for u .they are finding it in Indian ocean from the nineteen ninteys but till now not a single piece confirmed to be in the bc era it's very nice of u to be proud of Ur language but please be sensible enough Wat to believe
I might not be wise but I'm not jumping to any conclusions UN like many of u here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of4,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

525 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min petesake kis 114,705
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 717,241
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Godspeakinginmydreamslol 223,346
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 530,386
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 3 min Flower-Child 23,917
convert x to dvd 4 with serial key free downloa... (Nov '12) 33 min nat 2
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 33 min Flower-Child 53,139
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min who 255,782
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 171,522
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 11 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••