Are Gays Born Gays, A Choice, Influen...

Are Gays Born Gays, A Choice, Influence, Runs in Family ?

Created by andet1987 on May 21, 2013

116 votes

Click on an option to vote

Born Gays

A Choice

Influence

Runs in Family

Other Reasons

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#189 Jun 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak only for yourself. AHOLE
Where are those fists you have for me dumb ass?
MAN wrote:
rollin
I HAVE TWO STRONG FISTS ONE IS FOR YOU:
Anytime you can bring your sorry ass to the USA let me know
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#192 Jun 5, 2013
jim tom wrote:
That is one big lie that you were born gay. You may of been molested and it affected your mind or you seen a image. Being A homosexual Is A sin From satan Satan rules this world And I say repent of your evil ways And now the government accepts this.Why because satan rules the world and the government. One thing I can tell you when you go to heaven you will not be gay and if you even try it you will not be there Please change your ways Gays say they are not affecting others bullshit you sleep with one and get a s.t.d. Or aids and they sleep with someone It Is A vicious cycle And now the television is full of it.Children see this or what if a child see's two women or men kissing this is burnt into their minds.
Will this ever stop I wish it would but it will not just going to get worse.because of sin and satan.....if you are gay satans got you.....
change my ways ? that means I have to FORCE myself to f****ck a woman ? NO WAY !!! how about if I tell you to FORCE yourself to f****ck pig, to become attracted or in love with a pig ? if you don't want to do these, then do not tell me to f***ck a woman. i will never be attracted to women, ever.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#193 Jun 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak only for yourself. AHOLE
don't drop the soap
Adam

Germany

#195 Jun 8, 2013
@rollin

Let me know your address. Coward
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#196 Jun 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
@rollin
this is the address

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Policeplaza...
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#197 Jun 8, 2013
What this poster (US war monger/war investor/Weapon-arms manufacturers /Us Millitary industrail Complex... is trying to do is incite nations, religions, races... to wars.

those our good Americans for peace and world masses for peace need to wake up to what this evil bunch of US war mongers trying to do US and world! Wake up time all!

Location hidden

#199 Jun 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
@rollin
Just tell me yours tough guy
Adam

Germany

#200 Jun 9, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tell me yours tough guy
I am planning to come to the states. Give me your full address and I´ll be knocking on your door to say hello.

Location hidden

#201 Jun 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am planning to come to the states. Give me your full address and I´ll be knocking on your door to say hello.
WHEN specifically will you be comeing to the US? What day and flight #. I'll meet you at your arriving airport with a sign saying welcome to America ADAM the dumb ass.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#205 Jun 16, 2013
udiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
What this poster (US war monger/war investor/Weapon-arms manufacturers /Us Millitary industrail Complex... is trying to do is incite nations, religions, races... to wars.
those our good Americans for peace and world masses for peace need to wake up to what this evil bunch of US war mongers trying to do US and world! Wake up time all!
Wake up and then what?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#206 Jun 16, 2013
the reason why "Being Gay is A Choice" won is because, there are MORE Bible lunatics compared to Gays. that is the only reason. Gays are outnumbered by Bible Lunatics.

but in REALITY, Gays are Born Gays. we never chose to become gays. it is God's decision. God created gays. I never experienced being attracted to women before. I was always attracted to men. and this is not my decision. God put this feeling in me.

and why are THESE LUNATICS insisting that I was born straight and decided to become gay ? I was never attracted to women before. I never chose to become gay. I was gay already ever since.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#207 Jun 16, 2013
and someone said, I am acting on my urge.??? well, that is the urge given to me by God. why should I force myself to become attracted to women when I have no urge to f***ck women !!!??? if I have that urge for men, then so be it !!! I am born to be attracted to men !!! why suppress my urge if there is nothing I can do about it ??? it is useless to suppress the gay feeling. I will never be attracted to women even if I suppress my gay urge !!! so ? there is nothing you and me can do about my gay feeling. YOU AND I HAVE TO ACCEPT IT SINCE IT IS GOD GIVEN FEELING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Just Think 658,411
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Robin 974,639
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min Al Capone 2,982
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min cuckoldpaul 445,505
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Repub4life 18,762
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr nanoanomaly 70,108
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,446
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr Johnny 4,936
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Brian_G 282,869
More from around the web