Are Gays Born Gays, A Choice, Influen...

Are Gays Born Gays, A Choice, Influence, Runs in Family ?

Created by andet1987 on May 21, 2013

116 votes

Click on an option to vote

Born Gays

A Choice

Influence

Runs in Family

Other Reasons

“Life is a delicate negotiation”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#74 May 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is of the devil. God has nothing to do with homosexuality. Homosexuality is an INSULT to the masculinity of God.
Masculinity of God?? HAH that's laughable. And YOU obviously have NOTHING to do with God. All you know and feel is hate for people who have the guts to show who they really are and to not be afraid of people like you. Where has all the love and compassion gone?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#77 May 26, 2013
Judging by the straight folk who've been contributing your "thoughts" on this subject, you heterosexuals are nothing more than idiots with internet access and lax adult supervision.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78 May 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is of the devil. God has nothing to do with homosexuality. Homosexuality is an INSULT to the masculinity of God.
She is black and female. You just insulted God.

Location hidden

#79 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
According to the American Psychiatric Association, until 1974 homosexuality was a mental illness. Freud had alluded to homosexuality numerous times in his writings, and had concluded that paranoia and homosexuality were inseparable. Other psychiatrists wrote copiously on the subject, and homosexuality was “treated” on a wide basis. There was little or no suggestion within the psychiatric community that homosexuality might be conceptualized as anything other than a mental illness that needed to be treated. And, of course, homosexuality was listed as a mental illness in DSM-II.
http://www.behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/201...
Having mental health issues Adam?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#81 May 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You homosexuals are nothing but 'demons in panties'.
suppose your son is a homo and wears panties, will you call him a demon ?

Location hidden

#83 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
First homosexuality is wrong because the religions says so. Secondly humans have a free will and homosexuality is a choice, like it is a choice to chat daily in the internet topix. No one is born gay. The gay gene doesn´t exist. Homosexuality becomes a habit when ppl continue to engage in those kind of actions they also become blind and they don´t know the difference between right from wrong.Homosexuality causes the most dangerous disease like HIV and Aids.Homosexuality is a addiction like drug addiction, alcohol addiction etc. Homosexuals are liars. They are more than happy for a lie if it serves their interests.
Having another mental breakdown Adam?

Location hidden

#87 May 27, 2013
Stop-It-Now_ wrote:
<quoted text>The devil is gay and a dog.
Insulting your God again? Your puny God is a stinky mutt.

Location hidden

#88 May 27, 2013
Stop-It-Now_ wrote:
<quoted text>Gays have mental breakdowns, they get AIDS and commit suicide. The only question is the order.
U MAD bra?

Location hidden

#91 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Stop-it-now
WasteWater is the spirit and the word of Satan.
Having delusional fantasies again Adam? Your mythological characters don't exist.

Location hidden

#92 May 27, 2013
Stop-It-Now_ wrote:
<quoted text>Gays have mental breakdowns, they get AIDS and commit suicide. The only question is the order.
Your mentality is questionable bro.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#93 May 27, 2013
Stop-It-Now_ wrote:
<quoted text>You choose to act on gay urges. You do this each time you feel the urge and act on it.
do not tell me I have the urge for women and urge for men. NO WAY !! I was born attracted to men only. I don't need to act, I am automatically attracted to men who are my type, not all of them. and I can not help it. I am born this way. why should I force myself to become attracted to women ? I am born to be attracted to men, not women.

since you are born straight, you are automatically attracted to the opposite sex who is your type. you are born straight and you feel that way. you can not force yourself become attracted to same sex since you are born that way.

so please, if I am attracted to men only, then so be it.

so please, if you are attracted to the opposite sex only, then so be it. live your own life, and let others live their own lives. ok ?

Location hidden

#95 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark 2:17
It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
Stop pretending Adam. You can't even heal yourself.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#99 May 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Recently, a homosexual told another dude he thought I was 'fine ' and 'hot'. Then I started playing a sermon by Charles Stanley and another one by John McArthur and the perverted smile on his face immediately turned to a frown. Now that's what I call 'the Tears of a Clown'.
:(

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#101 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
WasteWater is a hidden teenage homosexual, a sinner and servant of Satan. Don´t take him serious.
But, I like him more than I do you.
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#103 May 28, 2013
It's a result of lacking Christ in that area.

Www.newdrivewaypaving.com

Location hidden

#104 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
Hey Bible Parrot?

Cherry picking the Bible won't help solve your mental illness.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#106 May 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem not mine.
gays are saints

pedophiles are criminals

Location hidden

#108 May 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
... more Bible Babble.

The Bible is hardly a book promoting good mental health.

How's that mental health issue working for you Adam?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#110 May 30, 2013
Adolf, my favorite little pervert, you can quoth the Bible from now til the Second Coming (still any day now), it isn't going to change the reality that you are far more damned than you could ever pray us to be. Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#113 May 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don´t mind to repeat myself for retarded morons like you.
Babbling fool!!!!

Get yourself to a therapist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min WildWeirdWillie 184,648
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 87,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 665,068
The Future of Politics in America 10 min Johnny 118
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 11 min Joe Fortuna 406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Jedi Mind Master 977,162
I. .My Somali husband and the impending second ... (Feb '14) 26 min Sir didi 9
More from around the web