Are Gays Born Gays, A Choice, Influence, Runs in Family ?

Created by andet1987 on May 21, 2013

116 votes

Click on an option to vote

Born Gays

A Choice

Influence

Runs in Family

Other Reasons

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#43 May 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
People aren't born gay. They may be influenced by many factors,but mere birth isn't one of them.
For REAL.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#44 May 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie you are trying to intercede for homosexuals. Thatīs all.
Well, I can't say that you're a complete idiot. Some parts are obviously missing. You couldn't find your own butt if you had both hands tied behind your back, dullard. Do yourself and the rest of the world a favor, go bungee jumping with the cord tied around your neck.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#47 May 24, 2013
This is a good topic subject :)
Some people are born gay and others just evolve

Visit my blog: http://adf.ly/PP6Nl

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#48 May 24, 2013
Adolf, bunny, you of all folk should be familiar with the concept of denial, you get accused of it often enough. They always were gay, they just tried awfully hard not to be.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#50 May 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Cupcake,ttīs difficult for us normalos to comprehend that the filthy abominable detestable dirty disgusting perverted thing that should not be (homosexuality) is rooted in your assumptions that God loves you and he is ok with your doings and that he has blessed you for the next revolution step/level to control the overpopulation of the world etc. If that had been the case you must ask yourself If God has created homosexuals to control the overpopulation, then why were the homosexual twins cities of Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed by the LORD? Why doesn't the LORD use these days the concept of the homosexuality everywhere in India and China to control their overspill population of each 1,3 billion ppl? Moron
Dude, you have serious problems, multi-posting while obsessing over gays. I'm straight, but I have no problem with them. They mean me no harm, and like heterosexuals, what they do behind closed doors is none of my business. You should be more concerned with people that would do you harm, and/or cause harm to others, such as drug dealers, pedophiles, thugs, thieves, etc. I don't see you complaining about them. Your obsession with gays is creepy. If being gay is a sin, I guess you don't sin at all, eh? You never break any of The Ten Commandments, paranoid, obsessive hypocrite?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#55 May 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
Stop-it-Now
andet1987 is 24 yrs old woman child donīt take her serious.You are a intelligent poster. We could need your contributions in threads like is homosexuality a sin? Prove that homosexuality is wrong etc.
Andet is more of a man than you will ever be. If it means someone who has b@lls...

Location hidden

#56 May 26, 2013
jim tom wrote:
That is one big lie that you were born gay. You may of been molested and it affected your mind or you seen a image. Being A homosexual Is A sin From satan Satan rules this world And I say repent of your evil ways And now the government accepts this.Why because satan rules the world and the government. One thing I can tell you when you go to heaven you will not be gay and if you even try it you will not be there Please change your ways Gays say they are not affecting others bullshit you sleep with one and get a s.t.d. Or aids and they sleep with someone It Is A vicious cycle And now the television is full of it.Children see this or what if a child see's two women or men kissing this is burnt into their minds.
Will this ever stop I wish it would but it will not just going to get worse.because of sin and satan.....if you are gay satans got you.....
You have a really twisted and religiously fanatic view on homosexuals. I'm sorry you're so intolerant and therefore incapable of rational thinking with your fear-based beliefs.

Location hidden

#57 May 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
f a 50 yrs old family father or a 43 yrs old mother becomes homosexual over night how can he/she born this way? Itīs indeed a choice caused by negative influences from their environments.
No one becomes homosexual overnight. Many people do although hide their true natures due to fear of rejection from homophobes. If someone "comes out" at an older age it's not because they just turned gay, but because they grew too weary of hiding and trying to be someone they're not and they finally got the courage to be themselves.

this one

#58 May 26, 2013
Stop-It-Now wrote:
If we take your numbers alone, do no further research, then you are saying that the 1-3% gays account for 1/3 or 33.3% of all pedophile abuses.
Only if you suffer from reading comprehension issues dear. While 1/3 of all victims of child sexual abuse are boys and their abusers, predominately so, the "homosexual nature" of the abuse is not proof that it was perpetrated by men who identify as "gay" or even "bisexual". The vast majority (just under 2/3) of men who commit such abuse identify as at least predominately heterosexual in their sexual relationships with adults and claim a sexual history which backs up that self-identification. Men who identify as bisexual, predominately homosexual and gay, are actually outnumbered by those men who say they have NO sexual orientation towards other adults of either sex. The percentage of bisexual and homosexual men who abuse children, comparable to their percentage in the population as a whole, less than 8%. There's been a lot of research done on this subject, you clearly know none of it accurately. You are a dangerous fount of malinformation and nothing more than a useful idiot for those who really do sexually abuse children and you have absolutely no shame in doing so. If you do have kids, get them away from you now, they deserve better and if you don't, keep it that way.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#59 May 26, 2013
This is my favorite automobile: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/m... But you know what?? It didn't always exist.....IT WAS 'MADE'... Homosexuals are NOT 'born''homosexuals'.....they are 'made'.'Made' by influences, people, environments. And the Lord Jesus Christ wants to CHANGE those negative circumstances, influences, and environments that cause homosexuals to be 'made'.

Location hidden

#60 May 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
This is my favorite automobile: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/m... But you know what?? It didn't always exist.....IT WAS 'MADE'... Homosexuals are NOT 'born''homosexuals'.....they are 'made'.'Made' by influences, people, environments. And the Lord Jesus Christ wants to CHANGE those negative circumstances, influences, and environments that cause homosexuals to be 'made'.
Why don't you take the time and make the effort to do some unbiased documented scientific research regarding homosexuality and stop resorting to your irrational and fear based religious dogma which promotes hate, ignorance and intolerance.

this one

#61 May 26, 2013
gingerkat333 wrote:
Why don't you take the time and make the effort to do some unbiased documented scientific research regarding homosexuality and stop resorting to your irrational and fear based religious dogma which promotes hate, ignorance and intolerance.
Because he has no scientific research to back up his silly ideas and has to rely on God as being his back-up, whether God wants to be or not.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#62 May 26, 2013
gingerkat333 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://christianity.about.com/od/biblestorysu...

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#63 May 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
When a 50 yrs old family father becomes homosexual over night itīs not called the next evolution step of mankind caused by gay gene to control the over population with the blessings from the LORD,no. Itīs called choices stupidity and sell outs, disbelieve, loss of manhood caused by evil spirits from his environments
Many people review who they are when they reach middle age. Living in denial doesn't work.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#64 May 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality is a genetic variance. If God is responsible for genetics then homosexuality must be part of God's plan. Bible bullies are pathetic.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#65 May 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a genetic variance. If God is responsible for genetics then homosexuality must be part of God's plan. Bible bullies are pathetic.
Homosexuality is of the devil. God has nothing to do with homosexuality. Homosexuality is an INSULT to the masculinity of God.

Location hidden

#66 May 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Ummm....do you understand what "unbiased" means? I don't feel that you do. Using religious dogma as a reference is NOT an unbiased source. Try again....please!

Location hidden

#67 May 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is of the devil. God has nothing to do with homosexuality. Homosexuality is an INSULT to the masculinity of God.
Oh boy....here we go! LOL!

Location hidden

#70 May 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
According to the American Psychiatric Association, until 1974 homosexuality was a mental illness. Freud had alluded to homosexuality numerous times in his writings, and had concluded that paranoia and homosexuality were inseparable. Other psychiatrists wrote copiously on the subject, and homosexuality was “treated” on a wide basis. There was little or no suggestion within the psychiatric community that homosexuality might be conceptualized as anything other than a mental illness that needed to be treated. And, of course, homosexuality was listed as a mental illness in DSM-II.
http://www.behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/201...
"Since 1975, the American Psychological Association has called on psychologists to take the lead in removing the stigma of mental illness that has long been associated with lesbian, gay, and bisexual orientations. The discipline of psychology is concerned with the well-being of people and groups and therefore with threats to that well-being. The prejudice and discrimination that people who identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual regularly experience have been shown to have negative psychological effects. This information is designed to provide accurate information for those who want to better understand sexual orientation and the impact of prejudice and discrimination on those who identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual"

You should read the whole article...perhaps you will learn something.
http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...

this one

#72 May 26, 2013
Adolf, bunny, you're proving once again that your self-professed heterosexuality is also a serious learning disorder. You have been told and have had proved to you, time and time again, that the empirical scientific evidence is that homosexuality is not, in and of itself, a mental disorder and never actually was. There is no scientific evidence to the contrary. It was included as such on the presumption that it had to be, it wasn't heterosexual. Most gay folk are as well adjusted as most straight folk and while gay folk do suffer proportionately greater from certain psychological conditions, depression, drug/alcohol abuse, etc, than do straight folk. It isn't because they are gay, but putting up with wonderful examples of our species such as yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min AussieBobby 263,718
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Qu_innocence 603,725
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min It aint necessari... 765,516
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 39 min Jan 1,192
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 52 min NATIVE INDIAN 5,456
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ1 37,661
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,972
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 555,197

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE