Are Gays Born Gays, A Choice, Influen...

Are Gays Born Gays, A Choice, Influence, Runs in Family ?

Created by andet1987 on May 21, 2013

116 votes

Click on an option to vote

Born Gays

A Choice

Influence

Runs in Family

Other Reasons

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 May 21, 2013
I did not choose to become one. I was born gay.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Twilight

Mobile, AL

#3 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you lesbian or what?
Should it matter if someone is gay or not? It shouldn't
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you lesbian or what?
hi Adam :)

i am a male gay. sorry for the confusion.
jim tom

Yukon, OK

#7 May 21, 2013
That is one big lie that you were born gay. You may of been molested and it affected your mind or you seen a image. Being A homosexual Is A sin From satan Satan rules this world And I say repent of your evil ways And now the government accepts this.Why because satan rules the world and the government. One thing I can tell you when you go to heaven you will not be gay and if you even try it you will not be there Please change your ways Gays say they are not affecting others bullshit you sleep with one and get a s.t.d. Or aids and they sleep with someone It Is A vicious cycle And now the television is full of it.Children see this or what if a child see's two women or men kissing this is burnt into their minds.

Will this ever stop I wish it would but it will not just going to get worse.because of sin and satan.....if you are gay satans got you.....

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#10 May 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
People aren't born gay. They may be influenced by many factors,but mere birth isn't one of them.
When did you choose ?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#11 May 23, 2013
The ONLY choice ANY of us has in regards to our sexual orientation, is what we do with the one we are blessed with. The general consensus among those who have studied the causality of non-heterosexual orientation is that they result from a number of genetic and biological factors. There are probably a number of ways to create a non-heterosexual child, but all occur prior to birth.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 May 23, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
I did not choose to become one. I was born gay.
Yo andet, I didn't know you were gay, but I'm cool with that. To each his own.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#18 May 23, 2013
@ jim tom:

"Being A homosexual Is A sin From satan"
/// No such thing as "satan"...or "god" for that matter. But just to play your game, if homosexuality is a "sin" from "satan" then why does your "god" allow it? "Satan" must have more power than your "god" for this to occur wouldn;t you agree?///

"Satan rules this world"
/// Ummm...yea, whatever...///

"And I say repent of your evil ways And now the government accepts this."
/// Not only does the government acknowledge human rights to include homosexuality but the majority of the population does as well. Those who oppose it are a dying breed, soon to follow the way of the Dodo.///

"One thing I can tell you when you go to heaven you will not be gay and if you even try it you will not be there"
/// And you have proof of this how? First you need to have proof of heaven and then you can explain how one who is gay will not be when they go to "heaven".///

"Please change your ways Gays say they are not affecting others bullshit you sleep with one and get a s.t.d. Or aids"
/// Oh really? And STDs are not transmitted at all by heterosexuals huh?///

"It Is A vicious cycle And now the television is full of it.Children see this or what if a child see's two women or men kissing this is burnt into their minds."
/// What a child sees as negative images on TV is due to their parents teaching them that it is a negative image. Two women or men showing affection to each other is not an image that should be considered as wrong - teaching a child that it is wrong and should be considered shameful is the wrong message to send to a child. Teaching a child that homosexual consenting adults should be treated as a second class citizens is wrong.///

"Will this ever stop I wish it would but it will not just going to get worse."
/// Worse? No, it will get better as the likes of you slowly die off and the new generations of humans are tolerent for the rights and freedoms of other people.///

And to complete this response I have to ask you....are you 13 or 14 years old? Your writing and grammatical comprehension suggest so.

Have a great day!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#20 May 23, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo andet, I didn't know you were gay, but I'm cool with that. To each his own.
thanks Chaumette :)

we are born differently.

horses are born horses, so we accept them as horses.

we can not force horses to become elephants. they are born horses.

same thing with gays. gays are born gays, and we can not force gays to become straights, and vice versa.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#22 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lame cheap excuse.Sweetie
Sweetie is usually addressed to minors/teens.

i'd rather be gay than being suspected of being a pedophile, a real crime.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#24 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Don´t do it sweetie, be yourself and don´t sell out.Pedophiles are mostly gays. That´s another prove that they are sick in their hearts and perverted in their minds.
I don't think so. I am gay and I am never attracted to minors. Well, there more straights than gays. Therefore I conclude that pedophiles are mostly straights.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#29 May 23, 2013
Stop-It-Now wrote:
<quoted text>Your conclusions are wrong. Most of the pedophiles are gay, despite small percent of gays. You are attracted to the same sex, so a 15 year old boy, minor, will likely attract you. The issue even with your gay urges, is acting on the urges.
please, before you post, get your facts straight. gays are gays. pedophiles are pedophiles. they are not the same.

I am gay, but have never slept with a minor
I am never attracted to minors
I have no history of being arrested
I don't have any vices whatsoever
I have no criminal background
I have no history of stalking
I spent my time working, helping others especially my close relatives, my boyfriend, some homeless people
I watch movies, go to church sometimes, gay bar sometimes
I visit parks and feed the squirrels, birds
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#30 May 23, 2013
Stop-It-Now wrote:
<quoted text>You need to grow a better argument. Your argument is like you are saying that gays are a different species, because horses and elephants are different species. You have chosen a behavior, just like pedophiles choose their behavior. A married straight man may be attracted to a 16 year old girl, he has urges towards her, but three things should stop him from acting on the urge. God's law, man's law and marital commitment.
DO NOT treat gays in the same manner as pedophiles !! Gays are not predators, OK !!!???

btw, gays do not force anyone. we do not rape. we only do consensual sex.

I think you have a poor judgment. I have a boyfriend and we love each other, we take care of each other. he calls me everyday, and we see each other on weekends. is there something wrong with that ? my boyfriend is mature just like me. we are consenting adults. is there something wrong with that ??

if you think so, then there is something wrong with you too. especially if you base your judgment on the Bible.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#32 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don´t believe you. You said in other thread you are a good looking girl.
I was probably kidding. but I never intended to attract pedophiles.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#33 May 23, 2013
Stop-It-Now wrote:
<quoted text>Your conclusions are wrong. Most of the pedophiles are gay, despite small percent of gays. You are attracted to the same sex, so a 15 year old boy, minor, will likely attract you. The issue even with your gay urges, is acting on the urges.
I don't think so. there are only few gays compared to straights. therefore, there are more straights who are pedophiles.

also, I am gay, but my boy friend is mature. I can never be a pedophile.
jim tom

Piedmont, OK

#35 May 23, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
@ jim tom:
"Being A homosexual Is A sin From satan"
/// No such thing as "satan"...or "god" for that matter. But just to play your game, if homosexuality is a "sin" from "satan" then why does your "god" allow it? "Satan" must have more power than your "god" for this to occur wouldn;t you agree?///
"Satan rules this world"
/// Ummm...yea, whatever...///
"And I say repent of your evil ways And now the government accepts this."
/// Not only does the government acknowledge human rights to include homosexuality but the majority of the population does as well. Those who oppose it are a dying breed, soon to follow the way of the Dodo.///
"One thing I can tell you when you go to heaven you will not be gay and if you even try it you will not be there"
/// And you have proof of this how? First you need to have proof of heaven and then you can explain how one who is gay will not be when they go to "heaven".///
"Please change your ways Gays say they are not affecting others bullshit you sleep with one and get a s.t.d. Or aids"
/// Oh really? And STDs are not transmitted at all by heterosexuals huh?///
"It Is A vicious cycle And now the television is full of it.Children see this or what if a child see's two women or men kissing this is burnt into their minds."
/// What a child sees as negative images on TV is due to their parents teaching them that it is a negative image. Two women or men showing affection to each other is not an image that should be considered as wrong - teaching a child that it is wrong and should be considered shameful is the wrong message to send to a child. Teaching a child that homosexual consenting adults should be treated as a second class citizens is wrong.///
"Will this ever stop I wish it would but it will not just going to get worse."
/// Worse? No, it will get better as the likes of you slowly die off and the new generations of humans are tolerent for the rights and freedoms of other people.///
And to complete this response I have to ask you....are you 13 or 14 years old? Your writing and grammatical comprehension suggest so.
Have a great day!
you are without question gay and trying to justifie you being right anyway you can.And if what you say we are a dieing breed the the world will not exist much longer because i would like to see you reproduce....
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#36 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
Stop-it-Now
andet1987 is 24 yrs old woman child don´t take her serious.You are a intelligent poster. We could need your contributions in threads like is homosexuality a sin? Prove that homosexuality is wrong etc.
Adam, tell Stop It Now that I have more achievements than her.

I have lots of honors and awards during school days. I have 3 college diplomas. I was an academic scholar both high school and college. 4 academic awards in high school, and a scholarship in college.

I won 2 gay beauty contests. Oh, how the feeling of receiving a trophy in front of a huge crowd.

I received huge applauses when I danced solo during our company's Christmas party.

I graduated my computer with a gpa of 4.0.

With all my above achievements, being snubbed by others for being gay does not put me down. NEVER !!! I am gay, but I have LOTS OF ACHIEVEMENTS !!! NOBODY can put me down.:)

this one

#37 May 23, 2013
Stop-It-Now wrote:
How, were your parents rabbits,because humans do not have a gene for your gay behavior.
Buttercup, there's no gene for your heterosexual behavior either, but that doesn't rule out genetics playing a role in its causality. Fun fact: Homosexuality, primarily among males, is known to run in families along their maternal line.

this one

#38 May 23, 2013
Stop-It-Now wrote:
Your conclusions are wrong. Most of the pedophiles are gay, despite small percent of gays. You are attracted to the same sex, so a 15 year old boy, minor, will likely attract you. The issue even with your gay urges, is acting on the urges.
Reality check: The vast majority of pedophiles and others who sexually abuse children, heterosexual, even among those whose victims are boys. More than 2/3 of all perpetrators identify as at least predominately heterosexual in their orientation towards adults and have a sexual history which backs that up. True pedophiles, even though they account for the vast majority of victims, make up a relatively small percentage of those who are convicted of sexual abuse, most arrested have victimized only 1 or 2 children and are probably in a sexual relationship with their victim's mother. Look it up and I mean the ACTUAL research, not some Christian-Conservative right wing take on the facts.

“Life is a delicate negotiation”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#41 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
G=Got
A=Aids
Y=Yet?
ho·mo·pho·bi·a (hm-fb-)
n.
1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling
You sir, may be suffering from this disease... please pay a visit to your doctor and get this cured
or remain an a**hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Repub Lies Manufa... 47,295
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Gabriel 990,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 22 min el rey de los cam... 475
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Robert F 692,172
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Today In History 619,839
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 1 hr bksmoker 24
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 7 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
More from around the web