Have You Ever Been Raped by a Wildebeest?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Hazmat Mel

Cantonment, FL

#1 May 28, 2011
Anyone?

I think a friend of mine was forcibly penetrated by one of these 4-legged scumbags, but she won't tell me anything. Whenever I mention the trip we took to the zoo, she just tears up, turns her head & starts humming "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".

WTH?
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#3 Nov 4, 2013
Know I've never been assaulted by a wildebeest or any other animal zoo, but out hiking in the woods I must've been nearby monthly cycle and the scent attracted a couple of juvenile Sasquatch. I knew better than to fight back, I mean their strength was impressive even though they were only "teenagers" they were still nearly 7 feet tall. One of them took me by the arm and I knew if I fought back he would've squeezed hard enough to break the bone! So I just gave into what they wanted, took my clothes off and they both took turns raping me vaginally. Amazingly they didn't injure me, there was no blood, but my thighs were bruised for days after that as long as my arm where he had grabbed me. They both expended themselves inside me, and of course it was far more than my body could contain! I never told anyone about it, except for my husband will of course I could never hide such a thing from. I couldn't bring myself to have normal sex with him for nearly 2 months, he was patient and waited for me to be able to function again, and then that first time he was very gentle and tender with me. I know this sounds like a fabricated story, but I swear it's true! And now I believe that friend of mine who told me that much the same thing happened with her, while on a excursion to see the Highland Mountain gorillas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 574,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 810,021
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 268,940
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min trifecta1 608,224
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min Naked Truth from ... 39,623
Best lookin' dress/casual loafer.....IN THE WOR... 58 min Doctor REALITY 6
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? 1 hr Aiesha 18
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 9 hr sall 163
More from around the web