Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Ever since I started watching some of the show "sister wives" which deals with polygamy, I've had the question about reverse polygamy one woman with like five husbands. Trs kinky! But then it occurred to me I'm sort of in that kind of arrangement now, although we don't call it that. My hubby and I had another couple we've been friends with for years move in with us, since they lost their house to a repo. They brought with them their [nearly] adult son, who already hubby and I have included in a mfm 3-way. It hasn't happened yet, but out on the back porch over cups of coffee early in the morning the other day we were talking about such things and she, the other guy's wife, broach the subject of my husband joining she and her men in the same thing. She did it jokingly and laughingly in case I took it wrong, but of course I didn't take it wrong LOL. So I guess even though we don't call it or think of it as that, were kind of living a polygamist lifestyle as it is! Like I said, trs kinky.
XYZ open your Zipper hehe

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2013
JAJAJJAAJAJA

Great Sybian , meat yo?

Are you into Whoring?
What make u special?
how you gonna win my heart?
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#3 Jul 29, 2013
XYZ why oh why do people like you have to post childish things like that? First of all I don't know how to pronounce most of your opening statement "JA" and secondly, I'm not interested in winning your heart or any other man, I already have my husband's heart! And he has mine. The rest of it is just recreational sex. Grasp the concept? I would rather use my Sybian then be with somebody who just wants to use me like a hole instead of as a person with whom to have adult fun and enjoy themselves mutually.
XYZ OPEN ZIPPER hehhehehE

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2013
Sybian Princess wrote:
XYZ why oh why do people like you have to post childish things like that? First of all I don't know how to pronounce most of your opening statement "JA" and secondly, I'm not interested in winning your heart or any other man, I already have my husband's heart! And he has mine. The rest of it is just recreational sex. Grasp the concept? I would rather use my Sybian then be with somebody who just wants to use me like a hole instead of as a person with whom to have adult fun and enjoy themselves mutually.
BECAUSE YOU CHILDISH! YOUR title - Reverse Polygamy. Grow up Miss Bimbo! right back on you! JA is laugh - U clueless! unless you a couger? Or worst ! HEHEHEHEHe
Harra

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2013
Polyandry (Ancient Greek: polysmany, anērman) is a form of polygamy whereby a woman takes two or more husbands.
I personally love it!! And was made aware of this by a set of twins I dated. They both loved me and I was weary at first.
most of these people who enter into this arrangement are either very dominant women who supply for the family and very masculine but also very attractive. The men who get aroused by a dominant woman and like doing housework. I wonder if it didn't start by there being so few women like this and so many men who want this role reversal that they agreed to share. Either way I enjoy it and since statistics say that most women actually cheat on their boyfriends which I wonder about that maybe this is a solution to that wandering honor that boredom I certainly have never had any issues. But also people need to realize that this isn't something where people grow up into it and are forced to do it. Polygamy has gotten a bad rap for that because they have large communities in force women into this relationship I don't know of any where it is be reversed licking me that have this issue.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#6 Aug 19, 2013
I don't know how a woman would feel about having so much sex as to please all those husbands, LOL but from the man's point of view that would really be kinky fun to hear your shared wife often the other bedrooms taking it and watching the calendar, knowing your turn with her was coming. a gal would have to pretty much be a nympho for that to work I think!
swm

Ajax, Canada

#7 Jun 12, 2014
swm in canada this is a good thing bless the women who do this to have so much love would i do this yes
swm

Ajax, Canada

#8 Jun 12, 2014
swm from toronto canada wow i love to be in a reverce poligamist relation ship women can have more than 1 men if she can have five i want to be in any women out there interested?

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#9 Jun 12, 2014
I don't know about having actual husbands, not thinking about marriage yet but the whole idea of having multiple men sharing me, I do find that erotic. I'm thinking of like an old-fashioned commune out in the country where I'm the only female-LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min sweets2360 763,696
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Charlie Sheen 263,397
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Holy dr Shrink 603,530
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Chris Clearwater 175,016
Dish Network 44 min mnb0495 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min New Age Spiritual... 554,700
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 1 hr fdskjfsdkj344 38

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE