White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a...

White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman

Created by Aidyn on Apr 4, 2010

2,101 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Maybe

White Power

Correction

Clarksburg, MD

#463 Feb 9, 2013
Aidyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Righhhht. Do u watch tv??? Everyone wants to be BLACK!! Hip Hop has your children on LOCK(common knowledge). Even you don't want to be white..... Also, the black race can't be wiped out, we have the dominant gene silly.
Hip Hop has only the poor and most of them are on crack or smoke pot 24/7. Righhhht back at you and another thing maybe black men can learn to speak correctly to I here alot of ax ax ax its "ASK" not ax, an ax is used to chop wood.

Wilmington, DE

#465 May 5, 2013
im a white guy and been dating a black girl for the last two years. id love to have a baby with her, granted i do want a white child as well but i love cumming inside my black girl
John

Arlington, VA

#466 May 5, 2013
I have a Black wife. We have 3 kids together and Twins on the way. We are happily Married.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#467 May 9, 2013
Again, the point is to see someone as the person they are and not merely the color they might be as pigmentation isn't an indicator of personality or the individual's character.

A lot of things in this life come with pretty wrappers and in any number of colors, but actual Beauty can only be found within.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#468 May 9, 2013
Simple Question wrote:
I have a naive friend who wants to have a biracial baby with a white man. I told her that white men want white babies.... Am I providing her accurate information????
Some of you people come up with some really strange threads. Of all the things going on in the world, is this something which you oft contemplate?

Location hidden

#469 May 9, 2013
just an allusion wrote:
Again, the point is to see someone as the person they are and not merely the color they might be as pigmentation isn't an indicator of personality or the individual's character.
A lot of things in this life come with pretty wrappers and in any number of colors, but actual Beauty can only be found within.
That's very touching, but what's the point, really? It's a strange way to find the answer that you seek? You're targeting a single group, white men. Ask some pertinent to all genders and races.

Location hidden

#471 May 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
If you love someone, why wouldn't you?
Now see, this simple quesstion is an excellent and simple answer. Well said.

Location hidden

#472 May 9, 2013
If I ever decide to have children, it will be with someone I love, not based on race.
Michael

Naples, FL

#473 May 12, 2013
I am a 40 year old white male blond hair blue eyeyed who has fathered 4 black children with 2 different mothers. My kids are black (dark black 3 are with a brown child)like their mother which is fine with me. I would not be viewed as the father by members of the public
Taylor

Plainfield, IL

#474 May 16, 2013
There are white men who really, really like black women. I am one of them. In fact, I've lived 4+ years in Africa. While many white men might talk disparagingly, forget those who ramble on that way. Trust me, there are those, such as myself, who think you're queens.
Aidyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NO interest in white men..... The forum was created to allow my friend to see the crazy comments whites are going to post about black women. I'm PROVING to her that a vast majority of white men speak very negatively about black women and simply do NOT want to be with us (which is cool with me). I'm trying to get her to take that SAME attitude towards them (she only dates white men).

Location hidden

#475 May 23, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very touching, but what's the point, really? It's a strange way to find the answer that you seek? You're targeting a single group, white men. Ask some pertinent to all genders and races.
Please go back and read posts #420, 426, 433, 440, and 449, THEN comment on my input here.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#476 May 23, 2013
If people spent far more time FOCUSING on God's will for their lives instead of spending so much mental and emotional energy on vain and carnal matters, they would discover the REALITY of God's best for them.

Location hidden

#477 May 24, 2013
I think it's more of an issue of a certain faction of our society being intent upon encouraging, promoting and propagating, divisiveness as a means of keeping us from realizing our full potential as Human beings through the artifice of manufactured differentiation and the cultured cultivation of insignificant nuance, Doctor, as our greatest feats have always been accomplished when we worked together, as one, instead of apart as individuals/fabricated cliques.

For example, have a look at the Hoover Dam, the Space Program, any number of skyscrapers, the railways, etc., etc., etc.

None of these feats of cognitive ingenuity, engineering, sweat and muscle, were constructed by an individual or even a singular group but were, instead, only possible through the utilization of the cumulative efforts of MANY UNITED AS ONE, much the same as, I'm guessing, God intended.
blace

Secaucus, NJ

#478 May 24, 2013
Can't say absolutely no because I am actually very attracted to black people but I am more of a traditionalist at heart I suppose. However someone in my family already started having children with a black man.

Location hidden

#480 May 24, 2013
The point is, if you're going to love someone, you should love them for the person that they are and not necessarily the color of their skin as there's a helluva lot more to ANYONE than what little you can see on the surface, a hell of a lot more.
Taylor

Plainfield, IL

#482 Jun 12, 2013
Aidyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NO interest in white men..... The forum was created to allow my friend to see the crazy comments whites are going to post about black women. I'm PROVING to her that a vast majority of white men speak very negatively about black women and simply do NOT want to be with us (which is cool with me). I'm trying to get her to take that SAME attitude towards them (she only dates white men).
There surely are a lot of white men who aren't interested in black women, but there are a lot of white men who ARE VERY INTERESTED in black women. Some of those who do like black women will not acknowledge their attraction. I'm white and while I find both white and black women attractive, overall I find black women more attractive than white women.
EDWARD MOSELEY

Norwood, MA

#483 Jul 5, 2013
Simple Question wrote:
I have a naive friend who wants to have a biracial baby with a white man. I told her that white men want white babies.... Am I providing her accurate information????
i would be truly proud to have a baby with a Black woman . i am a white man

Location hidden

#485 Jul 20, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT the author of this thread, only another commentator (much like yourself) who has merely relayed my own opinion/perspective on the matter for others to review and, hopefully, consider.

Also, you seem to have failed to recognize the fact that the content of my response was ambiguous in context and so, fitting for application to ALL manner of interpersonal/sociological nuance regardless of color, creed, demographic, nationality or gender.

The "point", of course, is to encourage others to discard such inconsequential superficialities in favor of taking the time to get to know the person for WHO they are and NOT prejudging them based on whatever adverse, sociologically/culturally contrived irrelevance of no consequence whatsoever...Who knows, you just might surprise yourself.
Harry

Lakeland, FL

#486 Aug 21, 2013
I want to have a baby with an alien green lady. You know what they say about the green ones? Once you go green, you'll never want in between!
brian

Garden City, MI

#487 Sep 12, 2013
Yes i would have a baby with a black woman. I think black women are very . Just waiting for that beautiful woman to come along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 2 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 195
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min True Truth 977,267
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 10 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min truth 665,278
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 53 min Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web