White Power

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#441 Nov 27, 2012
EDIT: their > "thier"
Mark

Mississauga, Canada

#443 Nov 29, 2012
I think black women are beautiful like white woman are..I wouldhave a child with a black woman if i were in love with her.Not all white men think alike but for the most part i find black woman very beautiful
Mark
Solai

Lake Worth, FL

#444 Nov 30, 2012
It's funny how they are bashing black women because many celebs are adopting black children and it it the very same black women they are bashing that birthed those babies!...yea that seems legit??

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#445 Nov 30, 2012
If you love someone, why wouldn't you?
Ugh

Wildwood, GA

#446 Dec 1, 2012
deddecher wrote:
How bout you dumb white ppl who keep sayin how black ppl r so unattractive jus stop..you guys r just pissed that we're dominant and your women look like stick figures with no f*cking facial features! Come on nw..give it a f*cking rest..you wish yu had it lile us...HATERS!!!!!!!!
Yeah you sure showed dominance with your inability to spell, dipshit.
a white man

United States

#447 Dec 13, 2012
Simple Question wrote:
I have a naive friend who wants to have a biracial baby with a white man. I told her that white men want white babies.... Am I providing her accurate information????
.. as a white male whom has actualky bred a black female. Have to say it depends on the persons
a white man

United States

#448 Dec 13, 2012
As a white male whom has axtually bred a black female. I would sat it depends on the people involved

Location hidden

#449 Dec 13, 2012
Clementia wrote:
If you love someone, why wouldn't you?
And THAT is the long and short of it!

If you LOVE someone, why should it matter?

Location hidden

#450 Dec 13, 2012
a white man wrote:
<quoted text>.. as a white male whom has actualky bred a black female. Have to say it depends on the persons
a white man wrote:
As a white male whom has axtually bred a black female. I would sat it depends on the people involved
As an "opinionated, white, elitist prick" (or so a black woman once called me about 5 years ago, though I would soon change her mind on every point shortly thereafter), I'd have to say that you need to focus on spelling and structural sentence context in your scholastic pursuits.
Solai

Lake Worth, FL

#451 Dec 13, 2012
Mark wrote:
I think black women are beautiful like white woman are..I wouldhave a child with a black woman if i were in love with her.Not all white men think alike but for the most part i find black woman very beautiful
Mark
Thank you!:)
MARK

Mississauga, Canada

#452 Dec 13, 2012
Your truly welcome Solai
Solai

Lake Worth, FL

#453 Dec 14, 2012
MARK wrote:
Your truly welcome Solai
It's nice knowing that you find us attractive because we are always getting bashed!..and yeah I agree on the love part, if you love someone you will do anything for that person..it doesnt matter the race besides I don't discriminate.
Antonio

UK

#454 Dec 14, 2012
Joe wrote:
Can you handle the truth? Well to answer you I would say not me I want a white kid, blacks are fugly. If I chose any other woman it would be asian or latin.
Your mummas fugly and so are you inbreed
Mark

Mississauga, Canada

#455 Dec 14, 2012
Solai wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice knowing that you find us attractive because we are always getting bashed!..and yeah I agree on the love part, if you love someone you will do anything for that person..it doesnt matter the race besides I don't discriminate.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..I am sure your a very beautiful woman Solia..Not everyone will agree but thats ok.Thats what makes the world go round..I think black women just as white women are beautiful and yes some not so beautiful..but it;s not a colour thing ..For me i find black women very sexy and beautiful
Solai

Lake Worth, FL

#456 Dec 15, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..I am sure your a very beautiful woman Solia..Not everyone will agree but thats ok.Thats what makes the world go round..I think black women just as white women are beautiful and yes some not so beautiful..but it;s not a colour thing ..For me i find black women very sexy and beautiful
Awww too sweet and I agree on the color thing, if you attractive then you attractive, I'm not gonna find someone attractive and not datethat person cause of their color?...that it ridiculous!..if u cute then u cute! Simple as that, why don't people get that??...&thanks again:)
ItsLikeThis

Philadelphia, PA

#457 Dec 16, 2012
Imo black women are beautiful in our own right. We don't have to seek out any particular race of men to enhance the beauty of our children. Only an insecure person who is self loathing and has no sense of self worth does that. It's this simple: you meet a man, and if he is good to you and good for you, you make him your man if the feelings are mutual. No one person can decide for an entire race what one may like or not. Each individual has a right to their own preferences, it only seems as if whites are the main preference because America is a leading world power in which whites are predominately the center attraction, because they rule the mass media and fashion & entertainment industry and because they have somehow weilded the power to do so in other countries. You won't see masses of people from these countries flockig to Russia for the white women there. It's about the status of America, and what the white people here seem to represent.
Solai

Hollywood, FL

#459 Dec 16, 2012
ItsLikeThis wrote:
Imo black women are beautiful in our own right. We don't have to seek out any particular race of men to enhance the beauty of our children. Only an insecure person who is self loathing and has no sense of self worth does that. It's this simple: you meet a man, and if he is good to you and good for you, you make him your man if the feelings are mutual. No one person can decide for an entire race what one may like or not. Each individual has a right to their own preferences, it only seems as if whites are the main preference because America is a leading world power in which whites are predominately the center attraction, because they rule the mass media and fashion & entertainment industry and because they have somehow weilded the power to do so in other countries. You won't see masses of people from these countries flockig to Russia for the white women there. It's about the status of America, and what the white people here seem to represent.
AGREED!!...black babies are beautiful all on their own but more power to the coming of different races!..I think biracial couples are beautiful beacuse some people are not open enough to date out of their race. I think it's beautiful to see to different people coming together because they love eachother...

Location hidden

#460 Dec 16, 2012
ItsLikeThis wrote:
There is also another, more so morbid, issue to consider..."Genetic Attrition", look it up.
blacknbeautiful

Australia

#461 Jan 12, 2013
first of all I'm a black women I don't give a fuck about a white guy I ain't racist but u calling black women ugly please get a life every black women is pretty and most are successful and most of as grew with a father who thought as everything that will help as through out life and obviously you just explain to as you grew without a father you sure know what I mean :p
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#462 Jan 12, 2013
If people would commit their prayers to God for the right person in their lives,they would be far less likely to be involved with someone who will bring,mostly,nothing but more unhappiness to their lives....JUST KEEPIN' IT REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min scaritual 753,723
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Toby 96,449
Is America really THE GREAT SATAN? 10 min itstired 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min onemale 262,087
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Michael 550,924
Do you Think Pageants are good for teenagers (Feb '12) 30 min Aikifreak 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min lil whispers 602,823
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE