White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman

Created by Aidyn on Apr 4, 2010

1,355 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Maybe

White Power

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Simple Question

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 4, 2010
I have a naive friend who wants to have a biracial baby with a white man. I told her that white men want white babies.... Am I providing her accurate information????
Simple Question

Atlanta, GA

#2 Apr 4, 2010
I have a naive friend who wants to have a baby by a white man. I told her that white men want white babies??? Did I provide her with accurate advice?????
jimmythegeek

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2010
....gee aidyn maybe if the black woman was you.
jimmythegeek

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2010
....i didn't know you were from atlanta....cool.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 4, 2010
jimmythegeek wrote:
....gee aidyn maybe if the black woman was you.
I have NO interest in white men..... The forum was created to allow my friend to see the crazy comments whites are going to post about black women. I'm PROVING to her that a vast majority of white men speak very negatively about black women and simply do NOT want to be with us (which is cool with me). I'm trying to get her to take that SAME attitude towards them (she only dates white men).

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 4, 2010
jimmythegeek wrote:
....i didn't know you were from atlanta....cool.
I'm not from Atlanta...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 4, 2010
aidyn black women are generally ugly. Lets keep it frank. All guys go for looks. Black women are not pretty compared to other girls. When I say Black women, i am only speaking of black-american women. To top it off, black women have an attitude problem because they grew up with out a father to spank their little behind and teach them how to be a lady.

Aidn, no offense but black women are the ugly duckling of life.
jimmythegeek

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2010
Aidyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NO interest in white men..... The forum was created to allow my friend to see the crazy comments whites are going to post about black women. I'm PROVING to her that a vast majority of white men speak very negatively about black women and simply do NOT want to be with us (which is cool with me). I'm trying to get her to take that SAME attitude towards them (she only dates white men).
....your keyboard says no no but your ovaries say yes yes. all blacks want to breed with whites male and female. firstly to break out of that pitiful black existence and secondly by breeding with whites they can cheat evolution and improve the quality of the black race.(no need to argue. it's common knowledge) and if you're real nice next time i'm in ga i just might stop by an make your dreams come true!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Apr 5, 2010
jimmythegeek wrote:
<quoted text>....your keyboard says no no but your ovaries say yes yes. all blacks want to breed with whites male and female. firstly to break out of that pitiful black existence and secondly by breeding with whites they can cheat evolution and improve the quality of the black race.(no need to argue. it's common knowledge) and if you're real nice next time i'm in ga i just might stop by an make your dreams come true!
Righhhht. Do u watch tv??? Everyone wants to be BLACK!! Hip Hop has your children on LOCK(common knowledge). Even you don't want to be white..... Also, the black race can't be wiped out, we have the dominant gene silly.
Oh So Nice

White Lake, MI

#11 Apr 5, 2010
EthiopianSlew wrote:
aidyn black women are generally ugly. Lets keep it frank. All guys go for looks. Black women are not pretty compared to other girls. When I say Black women, i am only speaking of black-american women. To top it off, black women have an attitude problem because they grew up with out a father to spank their little behind and teach them how to be a lady.
Aidn, no offense but black women are the ugly duckling of life.
And i bet this comment was by someone who isnt black and its all good because people of different races can think people of other races are ugly who cares, but black womens are unique and most are very pretty including myself. But every race has ugly women including whites or any other race. But to me white women are the most plain looking, some not all.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Apr 5, 2010
Aidyn ---- You asked ---- White Men, Would You Have A Baby by a Black Woman".---- Sure.

I'm a "dark White". I'm 1/2 Italian ((My fathers family comes from central Italy (From around the Rome area)) & 1/2 Dominican (My mothers family comes from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Apr 5, 2010
Aidyn --- More african American women are "dating out" as well as even traveling to Italy & to Sicily to date, find love & marriage.

And among the "White groups", Italians / Sicilians would probably be the most likely to date, marry &/or have children with black women.
jimmythegeek

United States

#15 Apr 5, 2010
EthiopianSlew wrote:
aidyn black women are generally ugly.
Aidn, no offense but black women are the ugly duckling of life.
dude. why would she be offended by that?......sheesh.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Apr 5, 2010
Oh So Nice wrote:
<quoted text>And i bet this comment was by someone who isnt black and its all good because people of different races can think people of other races are ugly who cares, but black womens are unique and most are very pretty including myself. But every race has ugly women including whites or any other race. But to me white women are the most plain looking, some not all.
Black women are far more educated than black men. Most of the college educated are black women. Most of black-America's households are being runned by black women. Black men are far behind black women in all category. Black women need to leave Tyrone alone and go somewhere else for love. Black women are among the most racist biased lovers. They selectively want to be white uneducated black men who act like teenagers. When's the last time you seen a black woman say race isn't an issue for her? But then again, black women aren't in demand from other races, so uneducated black men are your only options.

Do this sweetheart, leave Leroy alone and fly your ass to Eritrea and find yourself an Eritrean soldier. Since you're naturally attracted to thugs and good hair, Eritrean men will fill your void. They are bad boyz with good curly hair.

Forget black American men, you are better than them laqueisha. You are not your hair. It's your world sister, time to say no to Ladainian and yes to Habtom (Eritrean name)

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18 Apr 5, 2010
I recommend all black women travel to Eritrea to find themselves a handsome Eritrean man with straight teeth. Black men in America are not worth your time.

Here's a video of Eritrea --look at all that soft natural good hair. They are the descendants of the ancient Egyptians. Have a baby by one of these Pharoah children.

Oh So Nice

White Lake, MI

#19 Apr 5, 2010
EthiopianSlew wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are far more educated than black men. Most of the college educated are black women. Most of black-America's households are being runned by black women. Black men are far behind black women in all category. Black women need to leave Tyrone alone and go somewhere else for love. Black women are among the most racist biased lovers. They selectively want to be white uneducated black men who act like teenagers. When's the last time you seen a black woman say race isn't an issue for her? But then again, black women aren't in demand from other races, so uneducated black men are your only options.
Do this sweetheart, leave Leroy alone and fly your ass to Eritrea and find yourself an Eritrean soldier. Since you're naturally attracted to thugs and good hair, Eritrean men will fill your void. They are bad boyz with good curly hair.
Forget black American men, you are better than them laqueisha. You are not your hair. It's your world sister, time to say no to Ladainian and yes to Habtom (Eritrean name)
LOL! First off your comment is only half true as there are far more Black Men with higher paying jobs than Black Women, but maybe the stats have been updated who knows. But The second part come on now. Do you think every black man is a thug? REALLY? Also why assume i have a quote on quote black name? If i do oh well but i dont. I would neevr travel over seas for love lmao. Oh yeah all Black men do not have the quote on quote black names such TYRONE. You are too funny but so not on point at all. There are black men with good as alot of Blacks in general have a good grade of hair or can make it good lol! But for your information im a Robyn and my man is a Michael, no Laquisha or Tyrone here. Race isnt a issue for me you like who you like and as long as you are taller than me, handsome, educated and have straight teeth thats all that matters in my eye. Black women may not be on your demand list but they are wanted by some men of every race.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#20 Apr 5, 2010
Johnny wrote:
Aidyn ---- You asked ---- White Men, Would You Have A Baby by a Black Woman".---- Sure.
I'm a "dark White". I'm 1/2 Italian ((My fathers family comes from central Italy (From around the Rome area)) & 1/2 Dominican (My mothers family comes from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic).
So you're saying YOU would and ackowledge it?

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#21 Apr 5, 2010
why? Don't want the baby to have aids, as most blacks have aids.

duh.

“brighton fool”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23 Apr 5, 2010
i want both. but because of my hatred for the white woman i would possibly settle for half asian/half bruce. but to answer your question i most likely have one on the way.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24 Apr 5, 2010
BruceIsTheMan wrote:
i want both. but because of my hatred for the white woman i would possibly settle for half asian/half bruce. but to answer your question i most likely have one on the way.
with a black woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 5 min andet1987 744
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min hazem selawi 739,961
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 9 min Dr_Zorderz 10
How did humans appear ? 9 min andet1987 15
The Maze Runner 11 min Bev Jamison 8
any good free porn sites (Jul '12) 11 min Shamile98 14
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min thewordofme 542,967
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min bad bob 173,780
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min Aura Mytha 227,716
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 41 min Joana 155

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••