Why are most blacks so belligerent?

Why are most blacks so belligerent?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Just Asking

Blacklick, OH

#1 Jul 20, 2013
No really why are most blacks so belligerent?

A fair counter to the "Why are most whites so arrogant?" thread:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T5AAOQC...
Just Asking

Blacklick, OH

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Gene Poole

Portland, OR

#4 Jul 22, 2013
Not all blacks are that way, acting belligerent, but the ones who are I think it's a result of being raised in the victim mindset. They think they are being held down "by whitey" for "by the system" or "by the man" whatever you want to call it, they see themselves as victims. The other problem are the black switch insist on being called African-Americans, instead of simply Americans with nothing in front of it. They set themselves apart into their group of victim-mentality citizens, and that creates the 'us and them' way of thinking. And that leads to anger against everyone who is not in their "African" American subculture. Hence the belligerence, which is sad because all of that keeps them from achieving an education through the same system the rest of us use to thrive and prosper! And it also kills their happiness.

Since: Jul 13

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Jul 22, 2013
I agree with gene on this one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 63,450
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 min Gerg 58
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,965
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 653,701
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 2 hr thetruth 9,362
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 45,229
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,754
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr karl44 973,685
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web