LeBron apologizes for using word 'retarded'

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#1 Jan 30, 2014
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/sto... Recently, I used the word 'retarded' in describing Dennis Rodman. Look, I REALIZE that word can be used in a very mean-spirited manner at times. A manner that shows no concern for those who are living with the unfortunate REALITY of mental/psychological deficiencies. And the REALITY of that is that it is NOT funny. Many ignorant carnal-minded people make heartless fun of people who have these deficiencies. It was REAL classy of LeBron to apologize for using that word, especially if he knows in his heart that his intent was mean in spirit. So, anyway, about me using that term towards Dennis Rodman; I confess that there was maybe a small degree of meanness in how I said it, but it 's only because I REALLY TRULY believe that Dennis Rodman carries on the way he does.....because his mind is truly a sick mind. Just bein' 4 REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 739,586
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 542,742
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Remnant of 144000 38,708
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 9 min girls united states 65
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Eagle 12 227,604
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 15 min girls united states 167
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min girls united states 859
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Dr_Zorderz 259,591
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min Lyndi 173,709

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••