Obama is taking America away from the Europeans

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 24, 2014
In case you haven't noticed, everything Obama seems to be doing is angering many European Americans. Think maybe Obama is.....'on a 'pay whitey back' mission for everything that was done when the Europeans first 'docked on these shores'?? Don't be surprised. Wonder if Obama is going to have that police chief's job taken from him for calling him the 'n' word?? Ol bowys like that are just mad cause America is becoming intensely diverse. It ain't the ol America it used to be. See, don't forget, these are the kind's of folks that were chased off from their European homelands....REMEMBER. See, I ain't talking about ALL of them, just the racist, bigoted, ones. Sometimes I hate you people as much as I hate Satan the devil himself.
Johnny

AOL

#2 Jun 8, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
See, I ain't talking about ALL of them, just the racist, bigoted, ones.

Everyone has characteristics & undertones of racist or pseudo racist beliefs.

Everyone has prejudices, biases & preferences. Prejudices, biases & preferences (On the one hand) compared to racism.------- The line is very thin. In many ways (If not most), the line is crossed

There are 2 types of White people. Here they are.---------

1. Whites who are supportive of radical Right wing White groups like the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), Aryan Nations & skinheads.

Most Whites do not support radical Right wing White groups.

2. The average, everyday White person.-------

He/she will have several African American (Descendants of black American slaves) acquaintances. He/she will have a few African American friends.

The average, everyday White person will like a good number of African American athletes, singers, actors, actresses & comedians.

But, at the same time, the average, everyday White person.------ Will still view the overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) as being less & inferior.
Johnny

AOL

#3 Jun 8, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
In case you haven't noticed, everything Obama seems to be doing is angering many European Americans. Think maybe Obama is.....'on a 'pay whitey back' mission for everything that was done when the Europeans first 'docked on these shores'?? Don't be surprised. Wonder if Obama is going to have that police chief's job taken from him for calling him the 'n' word?? Ol bowys like that are just mad cause America is becoming intensely diverse. It ain't the ol America it used to be. See, don't forget, these are the kind's of folks that were chased off from their European homelands....REMEMBER. See, I ain't talking about ALL of them, just the racist, bigoted, ones. Sometimes I hate you people as much as I hate Satan the devil himself.

The Democrat Barack Obama administration has primarily addressed the non Hispanic White Democratic Party constituencies.

These are the constituencies of the Democratic Party which Barack has addressed.------

1. Non Hispanic White union leaders.

2. Non Hispanic White union members.

3. Non Hispanic White women who are not with a union.

4. Non Hispanic White students.

5. Homosexual, lesbian & transgendered groups.

6. Hispanic groups. Hispanic lobbies.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have very much been overlooked by the Democrat Barack Obama administration.
Johnny

AOL

#4 Jun 8, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
America is becoming intensely diverse. It ain't the ol America it used to be.

True. White Supremacy is just adapting to the changing times.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.

1965 to 2000.------- This nations non Hispanic White population has gone down in regards to percentage. Because of this, a "minority" will have to become the "New Whites".

Hispanics are becoming the "New Whites" in the United States.

2000 census.------ Non Hispanic Whites were 63% of this nations population.

2010 census.-------- It asked Hispanics what race they were. The overwhelming majority of Hispanics listed their race as White. Because of this, this boosted White-Americans population up to 72.7%.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in the United States. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.--------

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.
Well call me cornpone

Mesquite, NV

#6 Jun 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics are becoming the "New Whites" in the United States.
2000 census.------ Non Hispanic Whites were 63% of this nations population.
2010 census.-------- It asked Hispanics what race they were. The overwhelming majority of Hispanics listed their race as White. Because of this, this boosted White-Americans population up to 72.7%.
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in the United States. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.--------
http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Whites are becoming an endagnered species That's why the other colors who come to America outnumber conservatives when it comes to voting. The liberal democrats promised all immigrants free food stamps and jobs if they wanted them, just for voting their way. But they are swiftly pushing the American conservatives out of the jobs they have held for many years. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/08/1267...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#7 Jun 9, 2014
Obama declares 'urgent humanitarian situation' after TWELVE TIMES the number of illegal immigrant children pour over border – and GOP blame HIM

"President Barack Obama is calling tens of thousands of illegal-immigrant children languishing in temporary U.S. holding pens an 'urgent humanitarian situation,' but Republicans are pointing the finger of blame squarely at the White House.

Obama instituted an immigration policy that the GOP says enticed tens of thousands of Central American children to cross America's southern border illegally without any parents to guide them.

More than 33,000 have been picked up in Texas alone since October. The U.S. border patrol says its forces are overwhelmed, and the courts are bracing for a flood of immigration cases from children held in temporary detention facilities designed to handle a fraction of the numbers. Sanitation problems are beginning to rear their ugly heads.

Obama rolled out a controversial Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in 2012, allowing many illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as minors to escape deportation for two years. The White House gave them another two-year window last week......"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26530...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#8 Jun 9, 2014
Next he plans to import Muslims from the Middle East!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#9 Jun 9, 2014
yon wrote:
Next he plans to import Muslims from the Middle East!
You're about 15 million middle eastern muslim immigrants, both legal and illegal, too late.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 9, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're about 15 million middle eastern muslim immigrants, both legal and illegal, too late.
you are a gay hater fa*****g !!! F U !!! ass****hole !!!

you are a killjoy, a wet blanket !!! you love to ruin my fun in Topix you a**ss*hole !!!

f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirt or are given much attention by handsome men !!!

you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.

F*****CK YOU !!! DIE SOON !!!!!!!!!!

you can not stand if i am so happy flirting with others, and you try your very best to stop the fun because you feel so envious and jealous. die soon !!!! you f****cktard !!!! you belong to hell !!!!!!!!!! you fag*****got !!!!!!!!!!

you f****cking lunatic, you want all of men's attention to yourself, and you can not stand if i am flirting with other men, or if i have fun talking funny to others.

what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!
Johnny

AOL

#11 Jun 9, 2014
Well call me cornpone wrote:
<quoted text>That's why the other colors who come to America outnumber conservatives when it comes to voting.

Most Asians & Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) vote Democrat.

Asians & Hispanics are not a threat to White America.

Asians & Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are not a threat to the American System.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are a threat to White America.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are a threat to the American System.

Democrat Barack Obama got 43% of the non Hispanic White vote. Clearly, most non Hispanic Whites don't vote Democrat. 43% of the non Hispanic White vote still comprises of a very, very large number of Whites.

43% of the non Hispanic Whites who voted for Barack.------- If 5% of these non Hispanic Whites would have voted Republican, Mitt Romney would have won the presidency. The Republicans would have picked up more seats in the House & have gotten a numerical majority in the Senate.

Upcoming 2014 & 2016 elections.------

Democratic Party leaders are afraid of a sizeable segment of this 43% of the non Hispanic White vote going over to the Republicans.
Johnny

AOL

#12 Jun 9, 2014
Well call me cornpone wrote:
<quoted text>Whites are becoming an endagnered species.

Nothing of the sort.

White-Americans population is 223,553,265.

White-Americans control all of the very critical sectors of this nation.------- Intelligence Services, Army, Airforce, Navy, National Guard, security forces, main police forces, agriculture, banking, finance, heavy industry, light industry, railroads, shipping, trucks, airplanes, television & newspapers.

This is what counts & what matters.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#13 Jun 10, 2014
Child Alien Crisis Obama's Fault, But GOP Won't Pounce

"....Democrats use immigration to smear Republicans as racists. Expanding immigration will give Democrats millions of new votes in the coming decades, destroying forever the political forces that oppose big government.

The more than 90,000 children who crossed the Mexican border into the U.S. and were apprehended this year, and the more than 140,000 expected next year, could and should turn the immigration issue into a GOP weapon against Democrats.

Instead of sending them back home to their parents, Attorney General Eric Holder made it a priority to hire taxpayer-funded lawyers for them. Why don't we hear Cantor, Ryan and other GOP leaders shout that Democrats are exploiting children to further their political agenda?.."

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0609...

(It's the two-headed one party cyclops)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#14 Jun 11, 2014
Joe Biden: "U.S. needs ‘constant, unrelenting stream’ of immigrants"

Vice President Joseph R. Biden told a National Association of Manufacturers’ crowd this week that what the United States needed was more, not fewer, immigrants.

Specifically, he called for a “constant, unrelenting stream” of new immigrants —“not dribbling [but] significant flows,” to bolster the national economy, The Hill reported.

“We need it badly from a purely — purely economic point of view,” Mr. Biden said, The Hill reported.

Later, on Twitter, he wrote:“The final thing we need to do together is pass immigration reform … We need it badly.-VP at manufacturing summit,”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Student 39,387
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 560,472
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Dave Nelson 778,335
Scientific proof for God's existence 15 min killedjoe 49
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Edthirty 265,450
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 17 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,477
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 18 min killedjoe 4,896
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,336
More from around the web