Why Oscar ORENTHAL Pistorius is a LIAR
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#42 Apr 12, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Look, they got O.J.....well....sort of.....so they need to get ORENTHAL Pistorius as well. Only difference between them is ORENTHAL Pistorius didn't have to 'off' one of Reeva's male friends the way his American brother, ORENTHAL Simpson did his ex's. Ron Goldman knew that he was risking his life going over to Nicole Brown's condo. He was so scared of O.J. that he parked a car that he had borrowed AROUND THE CORNER from Brown's condo.
for me OJ and Oscar are nice people. proof: they do not hate gays.

but you, you FU****CKING CRIMINAL !!! F****UCK YOU !!! die soon !!!!!!!!!! you are hated by all gays worldwide you shameless Lunatic !!! shove your Bible up your loooooose arse !!!!! you f****cking retard !!!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#43 Apr 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
for me OJ and Oscar are nice people. proof: they do not hate gays.
but you, you FU****CKING CRIMINAL !!! F****UCK YOU !!! die soon !!!!!!!!!! you are hated by all gays worldwide you shameless Lunatic !!! shove your Bible up your loooooose arse !!!!! you f****cking retard !!!!!!!!!!
You do REALIZE that the Lord Jesus Christ, the Eternal Holy Spirit, and the REAL Word of God, the Holy Bible, can cure you of that, don't you?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#44 Apr 14, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You do REALIZE that the Lord Jesus Christ, the Eternal Holy Spirit, and the REAL Word of God, the Holy Bible, can cure you of that, don't you?
i did not read a single word you posted. you are mentally ill. period. hating gays is a form of mental illness. another period.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#45 Apr 14, 2014
I wonder who's gonna be driving ORENTHAL Pistorius'' McLaren if he goes to the slammer?
Cisco Kid

Jamestown, CA

#46 Apr 14, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Cisco Kid, have you watched any of the TV footage of the court case? I just sat there speechless watching Oscar crying and collapsing and someone mopping his brow. I don't know if he is acting or just this is his reaction to the whole court case and he really and truly is in such a state. They had to stop proceedings twice yesterday because he was "too exhausted and upset" to continue.
I feel for the guy because I think things got out of hand that night and something went terribly wrong. I don't think he meant to kill anyone and it was the was things played out.
Yeah Dale, I've watched what TV clips they show us and I gotta tell you it is very different than USA courtroom trials.

In the US Pistorius' attorney/solicitor would be shouting at that prosecutor and objecting to every other question on one grounds or another.
The prosecutor is very psycho/emotionally brutal on Pistorius, he is intent on breaking him down mentally and spiritually.

Now Pistorius is undoubtedly the killer.
BUT....did he shoot at his girlfriend or at a perceived threat?
That is the real question..........And we may never know the truth.
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#47 Apr 14, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Dale, I've watched what TV clips they show us and I gotta tell you it is very different than USA courtroom trials.
In the US Pistorius' attorney/solicitor would be shouting at that prosecutor and objecting to every other question on one grounds or another.
The prosecutor is very psycho/emotionally brutal on Pistorius, he is intent on breaking him down mentally and spiritually.
Now Pistorius is undoubtedly the killer.
BUT....did he shoot at his girlfriend or at a perceived threat?
That is the real question..........And we may never know the truth.
Hey Cisco Kid

Sure he killed her but I do not think it was intentional. I firmly believe that he thought there was an intruder. BUT with a CAPITAL BUT, how is he going to prove. His lawyer Barry Roux I think his name is, he is a very good lawyer but I don't understand why he is not objecting more to Gerrie Nel's gunning for Oscar. They call him the Pit Bull and he is ruthless. Surely Roux could be stopping the onslaught he is directing at Oscar?
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#48 Apr 15, 2014
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/oscar-pistorius-... Pistorius us SUCH a liar!!!! He said he never intended to kill ANYONE!! Oh yeah?!! Guess THAT'S why you blasted four bullet holes through that bathroom door, HUH!! You just wanted to SCARE THEM, HUH? LIAR!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#49 Apr 15, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cisco Kid
Sure he killed her but I do not think it was intentional. I firmly believe that he thought there was an intruder. BUT with a CAPITAL BUT, how is he going to prove. His lawyer Barry Roux I think his name is, he is a very good lawyer but I don't understand why he is not objecting more to Gerrie Nel's gunning for Oscar. They call him the Pit Bull and he is ruthless. Surely Roux could be stopping the onslaught he is directing at Oscar?
I really think Pistorius and Reeva had a REAL heated argument about something.....and it went terribly wrong. Personally, I think they had a really bad argument about Reeva's ex who she had recently had a lunch date with. Pistorius found out about it, they had a heated exchange about it, and things spiraled out of control. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT.
Cisco Kid

Jamestown, CA

#50 Apr 15, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> I really think Pistorius and Reeva had a REAL heated argument about something.....and it went terribly wrong. Personally, I think they had a really bad argument about Reeva's ex who she had recently had a lunch date with. Pistorius found out about it, they had a heated exchange about it, and things spiraled out of control. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT.
If Johnny Cochran was Pistorius's lawyer, he'd convince the judge that Oscar was just shooting warning shots through the door as directed by US Vice President Joe Biden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Joe Fortuna 64,123
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Neville Thompson 281,890
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Joe Fortuna 973,847
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min LAWEST100 654,135
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 34 min thetruth 9,366
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min MUQ2 45,247
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,547
More from around the web