First Prev
of 610
Next Last

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12697 Aug 12, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The Lord prepared hell for people......just like........YOU.
And you. You judgmental freak. All the hate you spew, you might want to think about being buried in a HazMat suit made of fire retardant material because Tartarus will be waiting to consume you over and over again. But thanks in advance for the entertainment. I'll be watching from about the third circle, though I hope for the fourth because I hate cold, dampness. BTW, how old are you?...

"They say there's a heaven for those who will wait
Some say it's better but I say it ain't
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
Sinners are much more fun...
You know that only the good die young."
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#12698 Aug 12, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
And you. You judgmental freak. All the hate you spew, you might want to think about being buried in a HazMat suit made of fire retardant material because Tartarus will be waiting to consume you over and over again. But thanks in advance for the entertainment. I'll be watching from about the third circle, though I hope for the fourth because I hate cold, dampness. BTW, how old are you?...
"They say there's a heaven for those who will wait
Some say it's better but I say it ain't
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
Sinners are much more fun...
You know that only the good die young."
better to look at insects s...glued to the windows ,than read your posts
Half heads like you my hospital have plenty,many of idiots have to sleep in the toliets?

dr reality os old black pal,member of black Panters and follower of Malcolm X BS
mostly he hang up in the Chicago suburbs under bridge,where he us stolen computer, hook up illegally to the electric and cable Verizon Internet,

so?
now quit,go take psycho meds and go to the bad with day dreams that you are modern missing link of evolution came from fish embrio,get into the womb of Gay a....and came to this world
As spermocoidal retarded missing some brain cells creature in the shape of fallen human

soon all hairs fall down.bunch of wrinkles cover your monkey face,and you die like stinking skunk sent to your own made hell-six feet down,
FOR SURE YOU NEVER MEET OLD PAL MR CAMPING WHO IS NOW IN PURGATORY PLACE ON THE MOON.during full moon everyone can see his shiny face of awesome american prophet from 19911 till 2013

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#12699 Aug 12, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
better to look at insects s...glued to the windows ,than read your posts
Half heads like you my hospital have plenty,many of idiots have to sleep in the toliets?
dr reality os old black pal,member of black Panters and follower of Malcolm X BS
mostly he hang up in the Chicago suburbs under bridge,where he us stolen computer, hook up illegally to the electric and cable Verizon Internet,
so?
now quit,go take psycho meds and go to the bad with day dreams that you are modern missing link of evolution came from fish embrio,get into the womb of Gay a....and came to this world
As spermocoidal retarded missing some brain cells creature in the shape of fallen human
soon all hairs fall down.bunch of wrinkles cover your monkey face,and you die like stinking skunk sent to your own made hell-six feet down,
FOR SURE YOU NEVER MEET OLD PAL MR CAMPING WHO IS NOW IN PURGATORY PLACE ON THE MOON.during full moon everyone can see his shiny face of awesome american prophet from 19911 till 2013
Your hospital, eh? Bellevue again? Give the nurse her laptop back. You are making her ISP look bad with your inane posts that make no damn sense. Maybe you can catch a ride on one of the meteors during the shower tonight and join your buddy Camping on the moon. You should at least give it a shot. All puns intended...

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#12700 Aug 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'm familliar with your fairytale.
God screwed his mother so he could give birth to himself. Then he killed himself for a day and a half so he could give imbeciles that believe this idiotic tale an excuse to hate and murder in his name.
I am not retarded enough to join your cult.
There is hope on Topix! Excellent explanation.
Shawn

Morgantown, WV

#12701 Aug 14, 2014
My fellow Christians... I have seen some pretty hateful posts on here from both Atheists and Christians. Please remember that Jesus told us to love one another as he loved us and to love our enemies as well. I understand that hateful words can leave us hurting and at times we want to lash out because of that hurt but this is not what God would want us to do. If you want to debate those who question our faith then do so but do so in love, patience, and understanding.

Yours in Christ

Shawn

Since: Jun 12

Dallas

#12702 Oct 6, 2014
Shawn wrote:
My fellow Christians... I have seen some pretty hateful posts on here from both Atheists and Christians. Please remember that Jesus told us to love one another as he loved us and to love our enemies as well. I understand that hateful words can leave us hurting and at times we want to lash out because of that hurt but this is not what God would want us to do. If you want to debate those who question our faith then do so but do so in love, patience, and understanding.
Yours in Christ
Shawn
Shut the F*** up already!
poov

Tyngsboro, MA

#12703 Oct 6, 2014
Shawn wrote:
Yours in Christ
Shawn
Thank you, Shawn.

God bless you.
poov

Tyngsboro, MA

#12704 Oct 6, 2014
Moses never existed, either. Neither did Buddha , Krishna or Mohamed. Oh, but you just go after Christians. Hmmmmmmm.
classycat

Oklahoma City, OK

#12705 Nov 8, 2014
Mercy on your souls wrote:
<quoted text>
Classycat theres no need to waiste your effort on Hagen,She's an uneducated lummox That thinks she's got it all together! She wouldn't know God if he was in front of her!
Classycat says: " The Bible tells us that we receive the 'knowledge of God' as we SEEK HIm.
Those who are not only refusing to seek Him, but doing all they can to discredit
God and the Bible, of course don't know or experience Him, with a few acceptions.
{Like the story of Saul of Tarsus who later after a blinding experience, became Paul the
Apostle. who wrote much of the new testament. In Paul's writings, he says that the carnal,
that is mankind's NATURAL MIND/thinking is at war with God. So until one begins
to 'seek God seriously,' one will not find Him as a general rul, but sometimes people
find Him in a way that He Himself sets up. But those of us who HAVE found and do
serve Him, do infact come to a real knowledge of His existance, for as the scriptures
teach us, He does come to LIVE WITHIN us as we accept Jesus as our Saviour.

And as we receive Him, He helps us to ALLOW Him to live HIS LIFE through us. I think
we are not a good witness for Christ when we do name calling and put people down just
because they think and believe differently than we do. It is love and compassion that
we are to demonstrate -- and of course prayer for these misguided folks who are as
Paul so aptly put it" 'walking in the darkness of their understanding.'

There are many Muslims and those of other beliefs that reject Christ, that are having
visions and dreams of Him. I find that so amazing. God loves all -- even the most
hateful sinner." 'nuff said.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12706 Nov 11, 2014
Shawn wrote:
. Please remember that Jesus told us to love one another as he loved us and to love our enemies as well. Shawn
But those mine enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring them hither and slay them before me.’” Luke 19:27
ClassyCat

Oklahoma City, OK

#12707 Nov 13, 2014
Well, since you don't believe that any of those historic people existed, that's your choice to believe - and when you die, maybe no one will believe that you existed either. I'm not moved or upset if people choose to be ignorant and won't bother at least looking at the historical and other facts that show their existance.
Poov

Tyngsboro, MA

#12708 Nov 14, 2014
Did Buddha exist?

How about Krishna?

How about Abraham and Moses? Did they exist, or are we only going to go after JC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 610
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 603,283
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 878,720
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 272,878
anyone got cheap cigarettes for sale? (Mar '12) 19 min David96_ 15
Golden Virginia and Amber leaf wanted 48 min David96_ 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,029
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 1 hr WasteWater 14
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr MrAnderson9 3,845
More from around the web