End Time USA : ------"Hostile Towards...

End Time USA : ------"Hostile Towards God"

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

bible

AOL

#1 Jul 15, 2013
West Coast Dave

Portland, OR

#2 Jul 15, 2013
In times, big deal. It's not like life is worth saving anyway! The best thing that could happen is, the human race going extinct – we're pointless and useless anyway. The human species fits every single biological requirement to be classified as a parasitic infestation, with the planet Earth being the "host". We provide nothing, give nothing back, consume resources and contaminate our own environment unto death. The website for The Voluntary Human Extinction Project VHEMT.ORG people worldwide need to all be sterilized at birth so we can have a zero birth rate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Steve III 641,497
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 34 min Paul is dead 4,111
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 34 min Buck Crick 38,089
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min AussieBobby 104,661
Do you want to earn $0,00025 from each your web... 50 min AussieBobby 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min Steve III 618,386
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Inspector Nr 2 44,341
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Brian_G 969,957
More from around the web