harry lee

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Hello world,
To properly introduce myself, I am Mr.harry lee private lender i give out loans at 2% annually. This financial opportunities at your door, apply today and get your loan fast. There are many opportunities out there looking for financial assistance and in all places, and so far still not able to get. But this financial opportunity at your door and as such can not afford to miss this opportunity. This service will provide individuals, companies, business men and women. The loan amount ranges available in any amount of your choice for more information, contact us by e-mail: johnlarryloancompany02@gmail.c om
Form to fill out a credit application and return it.via us @harryleeloanoffer@gmail.com
Full name ..........
The personal phone number ..........
Country ..........
Address ..........
State ..........
Age ..........
Have you applied before?.........
Marital Status ..........
Loan amount needed as loan ..........
Loan Term ..........
Occupation ..........
Monthly income ..........
In confirmation of this information, we will send our conditions, together with the payment schedule and, if you agree, you stand to get a loan in 48 hours. It depends on the severity and urgency of getting the loan.
I have the honor to forward to your prompt reply,
Sincerely,
Mr.harry lee
harry lee

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Hello world,
To properly introduce myself, I am Mr.harry lee private lender i give out loans at 2% annually. This financial opportunities at your door, apply today and get your loan fast. There are many opportunities out there looking for financial assistance and in all places, and so far still not able to get. But this financial opportunity at your door and as such can not afford to miss this opportunity. This service will provide individuals, companies, business men and women. The loan amount ranges available in any amount of your choice for more information, contact us by e-mail: johnlarryloancompany02@gmail.c om
Form to fill out a credit application and return it.via us @johnlarryloancompany02@gmail. com
Full name ..........
The personal phone number ..........
Country ..........
Address ..........
State ..........
Age ..........
Have you applied before?.........
Marital Status ..........
Loan amount needed as loan ..........
Loan Term ..........
Occupation ..........
Monthly income ..........
In confirmation of this information, we will send our conditions, together with the payment schedule and, if you agree, you stand to get a loan in 48 hours. It depends on the severity and urgency of getting the loan.
I have the honor to forward to your prompt reply,
Sincerel
jonh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tide with Beach 836,822
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 589,233
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min MUQ2 271,240
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 9 min RiccardoFire 409
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 4,045
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 20 min WasteWater 5,880
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min RiccardoFire 40,442
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min WildWeirdWillie 176,744
More from around the web