Are these signs that my girlfriends m...

Are these signs that my girlfriends mom is into me or seducing me??

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Sep 12

Brightwaters, NY

#1 Sep 8, 2012
I'm 21 years old and my girlfriend is 19. Her mom is 40 years old and I'm not gonna lie she is real good looking. She lets me sleep over and walk around in briefs. Her husband cheated on her so they got divorced and he's been out the house for 2 years. She hasn't had a sex partner or boyfriend since then cause I asked my girl. and I shower in her bathroom sometimes and leaves her lingerie in there while I shower. She hasnt had any partners or boyfriends since then cause i asked my girlfriend. I walk out in just a towel in front of her and she walks around in just a t-shirt all the time and no bra after waking up without a care. She walks in, after knocking to talk to my girlfriend while we are laying down and I always have no shirt on. She sometimes even sits on the bed to talk to her daughter. I ask my girlfriend if she thinks it's weird and she says no and "who cares" Although I am the first boyfriend of hers to ever sleep over. Im not uncomfortable with it i just want to know Is she just treating me as part of the fam or something else? I'm super faithful to my girl and just want to know.
just me

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2012
Tron201 wrote:
I'm 21 years old and my girlfriend is 19. Her mom is 40 years old and I'm not gonna lie she is real good looking. She lets me sleep over and walk around in briefs. Her husband cheated on her so they got divorced and he's been out the house for 2 years. She hasn't had a sex partner or boyfriend since then cause I asked my girl. and I shower in her bathroom sometimes and leaves her lingerie in there while I shower. She hasnt had any partners or boyfriends since then cause i asked my girlfriend. I walk out in just a towel in front of her and she walks around in just a t-shirt all the time and no bra after waking up without a care. She walks in, after knocking to talk to my girlfriend while we are laying down and I always have no shirt on. She sometimes even sits on the bed to talk to her daughter. I ask my girlfriend if she thinks it's weird and she says no and "who cares" Although I am the first boyfriend of hers to ever sleep over. Im not uncomfortable with it i just want to know Is she just treating me as part of the fam or something else? I'm super faithful to my girl and just want to know.
Ever thought of a three-some?
girls united states

United States

#3 Sep 8, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever thought of a three-some?
can you help me and then we can get completely naked with alllll our clothes in the trash please reply back on here my love
jasony246

Fairfield, CA

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Tron203 bro im in the exact same situation, my girlfriend is also 19 however Im 23, other then that, exact same shit happens to me, im also faithful to my girl but if the situation for a 3sum arose id take it bro, I even convinced my gf to be interested in a 3sum however she will only do it if its a girl we don't know....

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#5 Dec 15, 2012
jasony246 wrote:
Tron203 bro im in the exact same situation, my girlfriend is also 19 however Im 23, other then that, exact same shit happens to me, im also faithful to my girl but if the situation for a 3sum arose id take it bro, I even convinced my gf to be interested in a 3sum however she will only do it if its a girl we don't know....
Ya, after you have the 3 some with her and her mom. You can get your dad over and have a 3 some with him and yer girlfriend..........

Ya friggin dipstick..........
Greg

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Hello guys. Well this had nothing to do with three , its just an attraction and lust kind of thing. I live in a building right and for some reasons ive always thought pf milfs n moms tp be sexy, as long as it wasnt mine haha. Amywhoo, i have a friend of my in the building and shes twenty three or twenty two if i may say an im twenty years old, just turn. Her mom on the other hand is close to fourty something or late thirties: 38,37,39 ... im npt quite sure. Ive been wanted to sleep with the lady, even date her. I dont take to the daughter that much but i wana seduce her as well but later on. I just want the mom sooooo bad. What shall i do to get what i want.. shes killing me here. She also is dating this guy who comes every now an then so i dont rele care for that guy anyways but what do you think i shall do:(
bricks

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2015
Greg wrote:
Hello guys. Well this had nothing to do with three , its just an attraction and lust kind of thing. I live in a building right and for some reasons ive always thought pf milfs n moms tp be sexy, as long as it wasnt mine haha. Amywhoo, i have a friend of my in the building and shes twenty three or twenty two if i may say an im twenty years old, just turn. Her mom on the other hand is close to fourty something or late thirties: 38,37,39 ... im npt quite sure. Ive been wanted to sleep with the lady, even date her. I dont take to the daughter that much but i wana seduce her as well but later on. I just want the mom sooooo bad. What shall i do to get what i want.. shes killing me here. She also is dating this guy who comes every now an then so i dont rele care for that guy anyways but what do you think i shall do:(
This late, but what you should do is learn how to communicate better in English first before you proceed to your "milf" fantasies.
Boobooh

Toronto, Canada

#8 Dec 19, 2015
jasony246 wrote:
No mother and daughter will ever agree to a threesome...good luck tho
daisygirl

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Dec 21, 2015
hornySlut here lookin to have some fun on skype add me xodaisy94
Chief_DaddyG17

Fergus Falls, MN

#10 Jul 12, 2017
My gfs mom flirts with me from time to time. It really turns me on, at one point she sat next to me on her couch, really close legs touching, and she put her hand between my legs. I'm talking 2.5-3inches away from my Dick. Any closer and she would have felt me get hard.) She also rubbed her hand back and forth while it was on my leg. She also bends over in front of me a lot and wears some what tight clothing when I'm over too. Im 21 and shes about 44. My fetish age. Does it mean anything when we make eye contact for more than 4 seconds? Im bad at hints. How do i tell her that im basically lusting for her to touch me and for me too touch her? On the plus side i know she doesn't get much from her husband because he gets his rocks off else where. I really want to start it off with a foot and calf massage, do you guys recommend that and then easing my way into telling her im sexually atracted to her? Please help. Thanks!
P.S Im a native American and she has a thing for my race/heritage
Djjj

Scarborough, Canada

#11 Sep 16, 2017
My gfs mom always stairs at me and I stair back..I want to fuck her so bad and think she does to. She looks at my cock sometimes when where sitting and the couch and every time I say something she smiles and laughs she even does this different positioning with her legs and turn her body towards me...I feel like she moves her bare foot and teases me all the time I want her soooooo bad man... Sometimes I just can't help but get a boner when I talk to her it's fucked plus she's married..I think one day I'm going to brush my cock on her ass while she's bent over putting dishes away or some shit like. I check her out all the time and she's caught me before I swear its like she wants me to look at her sexy legs and ass I honestly feel like age wants me all the way I even have looked up the signs how to tell if girlfriends mom is down to fuck an most of them are right but the touching part we have yet to touch. about 3 days ago i was in the car with my girls mom and i she said "are you okey you look like you have something on your mind" i said no but then i said i do have something on my mind but i cant tell you(me wanting to fuck you)she started says it was bothering her that i wasn't telling her so she started asking questions like if i was losing interest in her daughter and i said no then she went on asking if it had to do with anyone in the house and i said no but when she asked if it was about her i said yes and she said will i get mad is it bad or is it private and i just said private. she has asked me whats ob my mind for the past two days but i think she finally gave up on me not telling her thinks are just changing all of the sudden between the both of us i want to fuck her but time will tell whether she's down or not
Crowley

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Friday Nov 10
Djjj wrote:
My gfs mom always stairs at me and I stair back..I want to fuck her so bad and think she does to. She looks at my cock sometimes when where sitting and the couch and every time I say something she smiles and laughs she even does this different positioning with her legs and turn her body towards me...I feel like she moves her bare foot and teases me all the time I want her soooooo bad man... Sometimes I just can't help but get a boner when I talk to her it's fucked plus she's married..I think one day I'm going to brush my cock on her ass while she's bent over putting dishes away or some shit like. I check her out all the time and she's caught me before I swear its like she wants me to look at her sexy legs and ass I honestly feel like age wants me all the way I even have looked up the signs how to tell if girlfriends mom is down to fuck an most of them are right but the touching part we have yet to touch. about 3 days ago i was in the car with my girls mom and i she said "are you okey you look like you have something on your mind" i said no but then i said i do have something on my mind but i cant tell you(me wanting to fuck you)she started says it was bothering her that i wasn't telling her so she started asking questions like if i was losing interest in her daughter and i said no then she went on asking if it had to do with anyone in the house and i said no but when she asked if it was about her i said yes and she said will i get mad is it bad or is it private and i just said private. she has asked me whats ob my mind for the past two days but i think she finally gave up on me not telling her thinks are just changing all of the sudden between the both of us i want to fuck her but time will tell whether she's down or not
Dude just yell her when y'all alone and make something happen. If she's asking it's cause she wants something to happen but she wants you to make a move

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 42,503
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 690,604
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 35 min im fair are you 157
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min Aerobatty 989,870
beware! there is major health insurance fraud h... 1 hr Freakenstein 2
our STORE is starting on politics 1 hr Freakenstein 5
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Big Al 646
More from around the web