Are these signs that my girlfriends mom is into me or seducing me??

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

Since: Sep 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

I'm 21 years old and my girlfriend is 19. Her mom is 40 years old and I'm not gonna lie she is real good looking. She lets me sleep over and walk around in briefs. Her husband cheated on her so they got divorced and he's been out the house for 2 years. She hasn't had a sex partner or boyfriend since then cause I asked my girl. and I shower in her bathroom sometimes and leaves her lingerie in there while I shower. She hasnt had any partners or boyfriends since then cause i asked my girlfriend. I walk out in just a towel in front of her and she walks around in just a t-shirt all the time and no bra after waking up without a care. She walks in, after knocking to talk to my girlfriend while we are laying down and I always have no shirt on. She sometimes even sits on the bed to talk to her daughter. I ask my girlfriend if she thinks it's weird and she says no and "who cares" Although I am the first boyfriend of hers to ever sleep over. Im not uncomfortable with it i just want to know Is she just treating me as part of the fam or something else? I'm super faithful to my girl and just want to know.
just me

Goldendale, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Tron201 wrote:
I'm 21 years old and my girlfriend is 19. Her mom is 40 years old and I'm not gonna lie she is real good looking. She lets me sleep over and walk around in briefs. Her husband cheated on her so they got divorced and he's been out the house for 2 years. She hasn't had a sex partner or boyfriend since then cause I asked my girl. and I shower in her bathroom sometimes and leaves her lingerie in there while I shower. She hasnt had any partners or boyfriends since then cause i asked my girlfriend. I walk out in just a towel in front of her and she walks around in just a t-shirt all the time and no bra after waking up without a care. She walks in, after knocking to talk to my girlfriend while we are laying down and I always have no shirt on. She sometimes even sits on the bed to talk to her daughter. I ask my girlfriend if she thinks it's weird and she says no and "who cares" Although I am the first boyfriend of hers to ever sleep over. Im not uncomfortable with it i just want to know Is she just treating me as part of the fam or something else? I'm super faithful to my girl and just want to know.
Ever thought of a three-some?
girls united states

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever thought of a three-some?
can you help me and then we can get completely naked with alllll our clothes in the trash please reply back on here my love
jasony246

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Tron203 bro im in the exact same situation, my girlfriend is also 19 however Im 23, other then that, exact same shit happens to me, im also faithful to my girl but if the situation for a 3sum arose id take it bro, I even convinced my gf to be interested in a 3sum however she will only do it if its a girl we don't know....

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

jasony246 wrote:
Tron203 bro im in the exact same situation, my girlfriend is also 19 however Im 23, other then that, exact same shit happens to me, im also faithful to my girl but if the situation for a 3sum arose id take it bro, I even convinced my gf to be interested in a 3sum however she will only do it if its a girl we don't know....
Ya, after you have the 3 some with her and her mom. You can get your dad over and have a 3 some with him and yer girlfriend..........

Ya friggin dipstick..........
Greg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Hello guys. Well this had nothing to do with three , its just an attraction and lust kind of thing. I live in a building right and for some reasons ive always thought pf milfs n moms tp be sexy, as long as it wasnt mine haha. Amywhoo, i have a friend of my in the building and shes twenty three or twenty two if i may say an im twenty years old, just turn. Her mom on the other hand is close to fourty something or late thirties: 38,37,39 ... im npt quite sure. Ive been wanted to sleep with the lady, even date her. I dont take to the daughter that much but i wana seduce her as well but later on. I just want the mom sooooo bad. What shall i do to get what i want.. shes killing me here. She also is dating this guy who comes every now an then so i dont rele care for that guy anyways but what do you think i shall do:(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

489 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 5 min Kunakundru 460
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 530,186
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min lightbeamrider 716,817
Penis Size 10 min Ultra Dave 8
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 14 min Ultra Dave 5
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 17 min Tehee Candor 1,484
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min scirocco 114,670
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min HipGnosis 171,470
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 255,737
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••