open marriage
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 25, 2013
open marriage means she is open to everyone ? oh God, what a sl***ut !!!
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#2 Aug 25, 2013
Actually no,that's not what our open marriage means. Especially these days, what an open marriage means is that both partners are free to have sex with others as they want, but within a small closed group for safety sake. You don't just go out to a bar and pick up someone you've never seen before! Like I said especially in this day and age, that would be foolhardy – both from a STD standpoint and getting kidnapped and killed standpoint. The way my hubby and I do it is, we have two other couples that we play with that way. Sometimes one of the other couples comes over and we do a 4-way or just one of them will come over, if it's the wife my husband will go in the other room with her and if the guy comes over, I will go in the other room him. Or sometimes, she and I will get together but that's not very usual. Anyway, don't go around 'slut shaming" out of some moralistic viewpoint! And finally BTW, we have seen two marriages which were on the verge of breaking out be saved by opening up and doing as we do. The reason they are marriages were failing was sexual stress, the resentment of one partner toward the other from "not being allowed" to get into their natural urges outside the marriage. Has nothing to do with romance and love, just being a human!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 25, 2013
Sybian Princess wrote:
Actually no,that's not what our open marriage means. Especially these days, what an open marriage means is that both partners are free to have sex with others as they want, but within a small closed group for safety sake. You don't just go out to a bar and pick up someone you've never seen before! Like I said especially in this day and age, that would be foolhardy – both from a STD standpoint and getting kidnapped and killed standpoint. The way my hubby and I do it is, we have two other couples that we play with that way. Sometimes one of the other couples comes over and we do a 4-way or just one of them will come over, if it's the wife my husband will go in the other room with her and if the guy comes over, I will go in the other room him. Or sometimes, she and I will get together but that's not very usual. Anyway, don't go around 'slut shaming" out of some moralistic viewpoint! And finally BTW, we have seen two marriages which were on the verge of breaking out be saved by opening up and doing as we do. The reason they are marriages were failing was sexual stress, the resentment of one partner toward the other from "not being allowed" to get into their natural urges outside the marriage. Has nothing to do with romance and love, just being a human!
that is very immoral, it is like an orgy. it is like being part of a Hugh Hefner orgy party. oh God, how immoral.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#4 Aug 26, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is very immoral, it is like an orgy. it is like being part of a Hugh Hefner orgy party. oh God, how immoral.
LOL! And this coming from somebody who makes all those gay posts. Newsflash for you, sex is not a moral issue – it's just a biological imperative, and something people do for recreation. Adult play. You say orgy like it's a bad thing, wow. How Elizabethan of you!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 26, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! And this coming from somebody who makes all those gay posts. Newsflash for you, sex is not a moral issue – it's just a biological imperative, and something people do for recreation. Adult play. You say orgy like it's a bad thing, wow. How Elizabethan of you!
I therefore conclude that Gays have much more respectable moral standing in society than some too liberated straight people. I am not referring to all straight people. I know there are a lot of respectable straight people out there.:)
Joby

Dover, DE

#6 Aug 27, 2013
Sybian Princess wrote:
Can I come bang you Sybian Princess ;) promise youll never want another guy in ya when I am done :)
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#7 Aug 27, 2013
Wow, a lot of decisions by Judge Mental here, LOL! I guess those of us who actually believe in 'live and let live' are either few and far between, or just MYOB and not posting. I personally figure if someone somewhere is doing something I don't agree with, hey so long as they're not forcing me to participate – I don't care! No matter, hubby and I and our close group of friends will continue enjoying our open relationships. Just like casual nudity, I figure people who think it's immoral (or even a moral issue at all)– well that's their loss. If freedom and fun with a clear conscience they'll never experience! Have a good life everybody, I'm done checking this thread.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 27, 2013
Sybian Princess wrote:
Wow, a lot of decisions by Judge Mental here, LOL! I guess those of us who actually believe in 'live and let live' are either few and far between, or just MYOB and not posting. I personally figure if someone somewhere is doing something I don't agree with, hey so long as they're not forcing me to participate – I don't care! No matter, hubby and I and our close group of friends will continue enjoying our open relationships. Just like casual nudity, I figure people who think it's immoral (or even a moral issue at all)– well that's their loss. If freedom and fun with a clear conscience they'll never experience! Have a good life everybody, I'm done checking this thread.
you have no morals, does not know right from wrong. I am sure you feel guilty of your immorality. you seem so happy of bragging that you are happy opening your legs and giving bj to others aside from your husband. deep inside, you are tortured by your own immorality. either you stop it or get STDs as a consequence. you sl****t of a wife !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 27, 2013
Sybian Princess wrote:
never teach your immorality to children please. I know you know you are an immoral and a very bad example to children. please stay away from children. and try to go back to church and ask for forgiveness of your sins. and keep your legs open to your husband only. thanks.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#11 Aug 30, 2013
I never mind what andet1987 says. He/She is a hypocrite.
He/she loves homosexuals more than god´s commandments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Brian_G 284,737
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 665,624
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 54 min WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 1 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr truth 88,545
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr truth 722
The Future of Politics in America 5 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web