Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 25, 2014
If you think 2008 was bad, get ready to be the next victims.
The CRASH was deliberate, created by bankers for several reasons, which you should know, but they held back because they didn’t know how the American people would react.

NOW THEY KNOW YOU ARE PATHETIC SHEEPLE! You didn’t PROTEST IN ANY WAY! You just sat on your fat azzes and watched tv. By the way,‘sheeple’ is a word created by bankers to describe you, and they’re calling you pathetic losers.

NOW THEY KNOW YOU WON’T DEMAND THEIR PROSECUTION, not for fraud, not for treason, not for the people they killed, not for the financial damage they caused, not for sending the country deeper into debt - and ALL DELIBERATELY!

NOW THEY KNOW YOU LET THEM KEEP THEIR FORTUNES, made by destroying human beings and democracy for this entire country.

YOU WERE WARNED.
(Next post)

Location hidden

#2 Jun 25, 2014
www.republicancivilwar.com

That site was deleted by GoDaddy last year, so now you get to go back to your fantasy world.
If you do care, contact your legislators and demand prosecution of GoDaddy execs.

More complaints at Ripoff Report
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_...

Location hidden

#3 Jun 25, 2014
On Moyers and Company (PBS) last week, they discussed how bad the situation is now. The bankers are a much greater threat now, and whatever they intend to do will make the 2008 Bush crash look like a picnic.
The government leaders consistently make things harder for the middle and poorer classes, but intersperse a few good things to confuse the masses.
The major media fills their heads with meaningless garbage, and only PBS and a few other media have the courage to tell us the truth.
However, you have to wonder why they bother, since most Americans are a total waste of time.
You should’ve protested.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#4 Jun 26, 2014
I know it used to be a truism that "you'll never lose money in real estate" but OMG are those days ever gone! I really don't think I ever will try to own a home, just too much risk. I think I will always be a renter and probably with roommates, part of the new face of America. Besides that leaves me free to move around more readily and not be tied geographically. I wonder if these people have something to put their money in gold?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 27, 2014
Jenji wrote:
I know it used to be a truism that "you'll never lose money in real estate" but OMG are those days ever gone! I really don't think I ever will try to own a home, just too much risk. I think I will always be a renter and probably with roommates, part of the new face of America. Besides that leaves me free to move around more readily and not be tied geographically. I wonder if these people have something to put their money in gold?
I can see that Jenji.
any very fluctuating investment is dodgy..... gold is good... for now
but, eggs baskets..... new currencies [bitcoin]
but, anyone with a lot of money should go for land more than property.... land is always sought after.....[least till we all become cyber-living]

Location hidden

#6 Jun 27, 2014
sometimes the restrictions placed on bankers, from those [politicians/civil servants] not getting as much money as they'd like, are major contributing factors to banking crashes. it's not all down to banking greed or poor investment. banks have become scapegoats. and they are after all a business, out to make money, not a public service. why would they cause a crash, when they go down with the ship themselves. having said that, there are incompetents in any powerful walk of life....... shame they can't weed those out internally like any business would try to do. the regulators can make a mess... not quite like auditing ....too many have vested interests and influences for it to be true auditing
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 27, 2014
Velvet MJK wrote:
sometimes the restrictions placed on bankers, from those [politicians/civil servants] not getting as much money as they'd like, are major contributing factors to banking crashes. it's not all down to banking greed or poor investment. banks have become scapegoats. and they are after all a business, out to make money, not a public service. why would they cause a crash, when they go down with the ship themselves. having said that, there are incompetents in any powerful walk of life....... shame they can't weed those out internally like any business would try to do. the regulators can make a mess... not quite like auditing ....too many have vested interests and influences for it to be true auditing
how about diamonds ?:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 27, 2014
Jenji wrote:
some studios are affordable.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#9 Jun 28, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text> some studios are affordable.
Funny you should mention that, I'm getting ready to become a roommate with a married couple in a studio here in a couple of weeks. Never done anything like that, have always been in houses. The hanger right now is, it's in the city and the one parking space which comes with it they're using. Gonna be culture shock for sure, I've always been a very rural girl 8-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 28, 2014
Jenji wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention that, I'm getting ready to become a roommate with a married couple in a studio here in a couple of weeks. Never done anything like that, have always been in houses. The hanger right now is, it's in the city and the one parking space which comes with it they're using. Gonna be culture shock for sure, I've always been a very rural girl 8-)
great. you have company, and the rent is shared.:)

Location hidden

#11 Jun 28, 2014
Velvet MJK wrote:
For your information, the Bank of England is the worst in the world.
Who went down with the crash? The execs who walked off with fortunes in bonuses because they caused the crash, and they KNEW they’d never be prosecuted or they wouldn’t have broken laws that would have put anybody else in prison for the rest of their lives.
Bankers are not scapegoats, wake up and grow up. The terrible reality is that the world bankers are united behind the New World Order in which we will be nothing but property.
There’s so much more, but since most people would rather wallow in stupidity than work to find the facts, there is absolutely no hope.
There were warnings that were ignored before every great tragedy, and those who create wars and manipulate us are positive that the masses will never wake up in time - and they‘re absolutely correct.
The facts are available for intelligent people to find.
(next post)

Location hidden

#12 Jun 28, 2014
www.legalparasites.net
Links about the ‘Fed’.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 13, 2014
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, the Bank of England is the worst in the world.
Who went down with the crash? The execs who walked off with fortunes in bonuses because they caused the crash, and they KNEW they’d never be prosecuted or they wouldn’t have broken laws that would have put anybody else in prison for the rest of their lives.
Bankers are not scapegoats, wake up and grow up. The terrible reality is that the world bankers are united behind the New World Order in which we will be nothing but property.
There’s so much more, but since most people would rather wallow in stupidity than work to find the facts, there is absolutely no hope.
There were warnings that were ignored before every great tragedy, and those who create wars and manipulate us are positive that the masses will never wake up in time - and they‘re absolutely correct.
The facts are available for intelligent people to find.
(next post)
well aren't you a rude asinine pick

the Bank of England gives such large bonuses to stop the best bankers going abroad
They DID NOT cause the crash
If you don't realise there is more going on behind the bankers than meets the public propoganda eyes then it is you who should stop wallowing and wake up and grow up...... no, scrap that last bit.... generally speaking those who tell other adults to 'grow up' are the ones who need to do so themselves

Location hidden

#14 Jul 13, 2014
Protester wrote:
www.legalparasites.net
Links about the ‘Fed’.
conspirisist website........ nice :)

Location hidden

#15 Jul 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
how about diamonds ?:)
are they your best friend ?:)
UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldpeace

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2014

THE (Western) GLOBAL OLIGARCHY
by beyond media matrix net

The world is run by a vastly powerful and wealthy British-American-European oligarchy of bankers, dynastic families, and corporate executives, which controls much of the wealth of the world. This cabal dominates the largest banks and corporations, manipulates national currencies and economies, controls the media of most nations, and commands the earth's resources. Their wealth and power originated in the middle ages and expanded over the centuries, and today they reign supreme.

Few people are aware of the power and global influence of these oligarchs because they dominate the major media. As a result, instead of informing us, the media feeds us a steady diet of entertainment, disinformation and lies - to distract us and misdirect us - so that the oligarchy can achieve its plan to dominate the globe.

We see the world through the lens of the major media - for most people that means television. Books, newspapers, magazines, radio, and the internet play a role, but the vast majority of people around the world get their information from television. And, if those who own the global media conglomerates, and those who run the television networks and cable channels, decide to feed us disinformation and lies that serve the agendas of those in control, then, instead of being told the truth, we will learn not about the real world, but about the world they wish us to see, one that will serve their plan for global control.

Unless we reach beyond the media matrix to find sources that tell us the truth, authoritarian world government run by this powerful oligarchy will become a reality, and we will all be proles in a George Orwell totalitarian world.

A (Western ) GLOBAL OLIGARCHY CONTROLS THE WORLD

Through interlocking Boards of DIrectors and stock ownership, and acting through private clubs, societies and institutions, often in secret, a vastly wealthy and powerful global oligarchy of dynastic families, banks and corporations, rule the world, owning outright or controlling:

CENTRAL BANKS
LARGEST PRIVATE BANKS
MAINSTREAM MEDIA (AND MUCH OF THE ALTERNATIVE AND PROGRESSIVE MEDIA)
MOST INLFUENTIAL TAX-EXEMPT FOUNDATIONS
MOST INFLUENTIAL THINK TANKS
MAJOR UNIVERSITIES AND OTHER EDUCATONAL INSTITUTIONS
LARGEST ENVIRONMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS
POLITICIANS AND POLITICAL PARTIES
NATIONAL ECONOMIES
NATIONAL CURRENCIES
MAJOR STOCK MARKETS
LARGEST TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS
LARGEST INSURANCE CORPORATIONS
LARGEST PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATIONS
LARGEST ENERGY CORPORATIONS
MAJOR ENERGY RESOURCES INCLUDING OIL AND GAS
GOLD, DIAMOND AND ESSENTIAL MINERAL MINING AND DISTRIBUTION CARTELS
AGRICULTURAL LAND
WATER AND WATER SYSTEMS
LARGEST WEAPONS MANUFACTURERS
DRUG-MONEY LAUNDERING NETWORKS
INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRAFFICKING NETWORKS
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 13, 2014
Velvet MJK wrote:
<quoted text>
are they your best friend ?:)
money is my best friend :) the more, the greater is the security.

United States

#18 Jul 13, 2014
"During the past two centuries when the peoples of the world were gradually winning their political freedom from the dynastic monarchies, the major banking families of Europe and America were actually reversing the trend by setting up new dynasties of political control through the formation of international financial combines. These banking dynasties had learned that all governments must have sources of revenue from which to borrow in times of emergency. They had also learned that by providing such funds from their own private resources, they could make both kings and democratic leaders tremendously subservient to their will."

Carroll Quigley in his book "Tragedy and Hope"

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
money is my best friend :) the more, the greater is the security.
Hello Andy!

but you need some Human love also!:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 13, 2014
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Andy!
but you need some Human love also!:)
that is right World.:) is having a pet dog not enough ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Robert F 987,354
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 min Johnny 183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min David S Pumpkins 286,590
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 37 min dotard tracker 31,188
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 41 min Johnny 28
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 47 min Johnny 51
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,327
More from around the web