The REAL reason rape is so rampant in India

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jun 8, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/indian-minister-says-ra... The REAL reason rape is so rampant in India.......is because India is a nation full of godless men who believe in, and worship, false gods and idols. The rape epidemic is just an outward sign of the spiritual and moral 'bankruptcy' that is widespread in India......because India is, for the most part, a nation that does not know the REAL Lord, the Lord Jesus Christ, because they have.....REJECTED Him. Just keepin' it REAL.
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#2 Jun 8, 2014
Exactly. Damn right! I just wanted to write here how their paganism is to blame for all the misery and misfortune and those mass rapes happening there.

But it's not their fault entirely. I blame the British more than them because they didn't try to spread Christianity there
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#3 Jun 8, 2014
The bloodthirsty pagan gods are waiting for their sacrifice...
Poov

Tyngsboro, MA

#4 Jun 8, 2014
What gets me is the westerners, like Alanis Morriset, who sing songs like Thank you India, because India is supposedly so much more enlightened.

Well, they got duped. People are people where ever you go. There is nothing so superior about the Indian people, as we've seen in these horrible stories.
Y2J Break it down

Herndon, VA

#5 Jun 8, 2014
nonsense, idiots, who dont know how to root out problem, so blaming a culture is what their jesus could tell
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#6 Jun 8, 2014
well explain this then, Why is Bangladesh doing good, and India is in misery? India is as twice as big and also richer.

The answer is: Bengalis are Muslims, not that I agree much in them but still they are Monotheists. Such thing as mass rape doesnt happen there
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#7 Jun 8, 2014
Bangladesh people also don't to to do number 1 and number 2 outside like Indian people do. They have toilets. So what could possibly be wrong with Indians? The answer is: savage paganism
Y2J Break it down

Herndon, VA

#8 Jun 8, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
well explain this then, Why is Bangladesh doing good, and India is in misery? India is as twice as big and also richer.
The answer is: Bengalis are Muslims, not that I agree much in them but still they are Monotheists. Such thing as mass rape doesnt happen there
Bangladesh has an open prostitute market too
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#9 Jun 9, 2014
No wonder. Many Indians have some utterly STOOPID religious beliefs.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 9, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/indian-m inister-says-rapes-happen-acci dentally-070139401.html The REAL reason rape is so rampant in India.......is because India is a nation full of godless men who believe in, and worship, false gods and idols. The rape epidemic is just an outward sign of the spiritual and moral 'bankruptcy' that is widespread in India......because India is, for the most part, a nation that does not know the REAL Lord, the Lord Jesus Christ, because they have.....REJECTED Him. Just keepin' it REAL.
you are a real sissy with a puss****y !! you get jealous and envious if some Topix men talk to me very nicely !!! you are a greedy retarded fagg****ot !!! you want all the co**ckheads all to yourself !!! you greedy c***cksucker !!!

you are a killjoy, a wet blanket !!! you love to ruin my fun in Topix you a**ss*hole !!!

f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirt or are given much attention by handsome men !!!

you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.

F*****CK YOU !!! DIE SOON !!!!!!!!!!

you can not stand if i am so happy flirting with others, and you try your very best to stop the fun because you feel so envious and jealous. die soon !!!! you f****cktard !!!! you belong to hell !!!!!!!!!! you fag*****got !!!!!!!!!!

you f****cking lunatic, you want all of men's attention to yourself, and you can not stand if i am flirting with other men, or if i have fun talking funny to others.

what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min Johnny 4,641
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 558,682
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Eternalrock 773,142
Moses never existed 11 min Hidingfromyou 707
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Aura Mytha 264,940
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 23 min Basque_Spaniards 9
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 26 min emily ratajkowski 28
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Rider on the Storm 175,484
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 604,729