Barack Obama is an illegal president,...

Barack Obama is an illegal president, period

There are 301 comments on the Pravda story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Barack Obama is an illegal president, period. In it, Pravda reports that:

American politicians and the media are lying to the American people. They do so because they hope that their complicity in the greatest fraud in U.S. history will be overtaken by events, that is, the 2012 election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pravda.

Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#146 Jan 22, 2013
Go to post 126 you tube. Listen to the Boy Messiah tell all his lies. All you plantation members need to stay in the fields and not vote.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#147 Jan 22, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
Go to post 126 you tube. Listen to the Boy Messiah tell all his lies. All you plantation members need to stay in the fields and not vote.
Tell me again how it's not about race. I was really starting to believe you guys before the slave analogy

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#148 Jan 22, 2013
Nuggin...

W-T-F????

Take some more drugs. You obviously need them. As for your "penis", I doubt if you could find it, and I know I don't want to find it, so I'll leave the "pro-occupation" down to you.

And if we had all of your money, where'd you get that HUGE bankroll from?

Me thinks. Strike that. Me KNOWS you lie. Just like obama. Lying is approved of. The "Greatest Generation" is more proud of the Chinese than they are of you. At least they can work together.

You ingrates have wasted enough of my time.

Location hidden

#149 Jan 22, 2013
You would LOVE it to be about race. But, it's not.

It's about incompetency. Now, go learn how to spell that. And go bait somebody else. because that's all you are attempting to to here. For if you had any points to be made, you would have used them.

Those that don't have points turn into MASTER-BAITERS.

Los Angeles, CA

#151 Jan 22, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
I didn't say I had a HUGE bankroll, just that I make more than you.

I've had three produced movies, two produced pilots and I've been staffed on a couple different shows. I have a meeting tomorrow, in fact, to start up a new show (animation - blech). I'm currently being paid to rewrite one script and in negotiations on a second one (they've bought the pitch, but we haven't done the paperwork). Additionally, my partner and I are waiting to hear back from networks on a "December" script in consideration.

Then it also helps that I owned quite a bit of Marvel stock before Disney bought them, at which point I then owned a bunch of Disney stock which has been going up pretty steady thanks to a number of big purchases recently (LucasFilm for example).
Me thinks. Strike that. Me KNOWS you lie.
You seem awful sure of yourself, speaking as someone who has hidden their location.

Let me guess, you're an assistant manager at WalMart working part time. Or is that just your aspiration

Los Angeles, CA

#152 Jan 22, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
You would LOVE it to be about race. But, it's not.
So, explain to me the comment then.

What specifically did the poster mean when he said that all the Obama supports should get back into the Plantation fields and shouldn't be allowed to vote?

If that's not a reference to slavery and Jim Crow laws, what is it a reference to?

Location hidden

#153 Jan 22, 2013
I have to explain other people's posts, yet you can't even explain 9 TRILLION MISSING and unaccounted for from the Fed?

Give me a friggin' break, Hollywood. You believe too much of what you watch and create. Your background explains your removal from reality.

Who the eff cares about race anymore? I mean really?? It's just a tool for you to use to deflect attention away from real topics, like ya know,... 9 TRILLION missing......

But, I guess you'd rather be "right" than correct. There, I just saw that one fly right by your left side......

Los Angeles, CA

#154 Jan 22, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
I have to explain other people's posts, yet you can't even explain 9 TRILLION MISSING and unaccounted for from the Fed?
Already pointed out that you are deliberately misunderstanding what has happened in the video.

#1) Extended credit is not "missing money"
#2) Offbook credit is not "missing"
#3) The woman clearly outlines what she has jurisdiction over and what she doesn't. Asking her what's going on in areas she doesn't control is the same as asking anyone else who also doesn't have that info.
Who the eff cares about race anymore? I mean really??
The entire south, the entire GOP and the poster above who said that all the MAJORITY of Americans who support Obama should be made slaves and have their voting rights removed.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#155 Jan 22, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
Nuggin...
W-T-F????
Take some more drugs. You obviously need them. As for your "penis", I doubt if you could find it, and I know I don't want to find it, so I'll leave the "pro-occupation" down to you.
Me thinks. Strike that. Me KNOWS you lie. Just like obama. Lying is approved of. The "Greatest Generation" is more proud of the Chinese than they are of you. At least they can work together.
You ingrates have wasted enough of my time.
Ignore him. He fantasizes that everybody is fantasizing about his virtual Topix penis.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#156 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore him. He fantasizes that everybody is fantasizing about his virtual Topix penis.
While you hide yours, sir?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#157 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore him. He fantasizes that everybody is fantasizing about his virtual Topix penis.
And you don't hesitate to show interest.

:)
ManBearPig

Toms River, NJ

#159 Jan 23, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
How has Obama's inaction increased instability in Iran?
It hasn't.
How has it increased uncertainty? It hasn't.
Would Egypt and Libya have successfully overthrown their regimes without our help? Yes, of course.
How has Obama assisting the people in achieving democracy increased instability in either of these countries? It hasn't. How has it increased uncertainty? It hasn't.
You _might_ try and argue that we could have overthrown Syria by now and reduced uncertainty there. Except, who would be in charge of Syria right now if we had jumped in? You don't know. That's uncertainty.
In contrast, how has W's invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan increased certainty or stability in either place? It hasn't. Neither country is more stable now, neither is more certain.
You haven't "mentioned" race because you don't need to. It's OBVIOUS.
Can you name another President who's been accused of being a "secret Muslim"? No. How about another President who's been accused of having a fake birth certificate? No.
Your argument is such a collection of sporadic thoughts I need a trail of breadcrumbs just to get back to the beginning where you started. I'm sure you will claim intellectual superiority but the truth is you just jump from one outrageous assumption to another.(And we all know about assumptions).

Never once in any of your replies have you grasped the concept of my origional argument. I've witnessed you make outrageous claims, personally attack, and lie to attempt to prove a point. The truth is, your just a bottom feeder.

Los Angeles, CA

#160 Jan 23, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
Never once in any of your replies have you grasped the concept of my origional argument.
Your original argument is that Obama is the "WORST president in US History".

My original argument is that that statement indicates that you are either woefully biased, know absolutely nothing about US history or both.

Given your "reasoning" for declaring him the "WORST" president and your inability to respond to my pointing out a number of areas and a number of presidents which demonstrate you are wrong, I concluded that it's both.

You then whined because I called you out on your bias, proclaiming that liberals play the "race card" and that it's not about race.

At which point your fellow Conservative suggested that all blacks be rendered back into slavery and restricted from voting.

Your silence on that suggestion speaks volumes about your own position.

Oh, I understand your argument better than you do.
ManBearPig

Toms River, NJ

#161 Jan 23, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your original argument is that Obama is the "WORST president in US History".
My original argument is that that statement indicates that you are either woefully biased, know absolutely nothing about US history or both.
Given your "reasoning" for declaring him the "WORST" president and your inability to respond to my pointing out a number of areas and a number of presidents which demonstrate you are wrong, I concluded that it's both.
You then whined because I called you out on your bias, proclaiming that liberals play the "race card" and that it's not about race.
At which point your fellow Conservative suggested that all blacks be rendered back into slavery and restricted from voting.
Your silence on that suggestion speaks volumes about your own position.
Oh, I understand your argument better than you do.
Your a mental midget. You do not do anything but try and control the discussion by going off on tangents. Every one of your posts are exactly the same. I'm not the only one pointing out your incompetence, and you seem to be the only one whining here.

Los Angeles, CA

#162 Jan 23, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a mental midget.
That would be a lot more insulting if you had used "you're", dipshit.
ManBearPig

Toms River, NJ

#163 Jan 23, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a lot more insulting if you had used "you're", dipshit.
Now your an English teacher?
Who really cares about that?

Los Angeles, CA

#164 Jan 23, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your an English teacher?
Who really cares about that?
I'm just pointing out that if "your" going to insult someone's intelligence, you should probably do it in a language with which you are familiar.

By the way, you could not have come up with a better way to demonstrate my point that you didn't get much of an education out of your time in high school.

Location hidden

#165 Jan 23, 2013
His point was that you have no points. You grasp onto the race card, which has nothing to do with anything here. You feel a need to insult? Well, so do I! The prez is being insulted by his own race now, including the free phone lady, who now says he lied outright. More and more blacks are calling him out. But, us white folk can't call out a black man without being called "racists"???

You sir, are a hypocrite. And so far in denial, which is not a river in Egypt.

You refusal to listen to even the most basic of points brought up here speaks for itself. And you know it.

So, I expect more denial, more tangents, more racial cards being played, as you have no points here.

For if you DID, you would use them.
ManBearPig

Toms River, NJ

#166 Jan 23, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just pointing out that if "your" going to insult someone's intelligence, you should probably do it in a language with which you are familiar.
By the way, you could not have come up with a better way to demonstrate my point that you didn't get much of an education out of your time in high school.
This entire time you have been trying to give the impression that I have something to prove to you. I'm sorry, but you are a nobody. I could explain my position all day but you would still attack ,attack, attack. It's pathetic. Your nothing but a puppet. A dried up, crusty old sock puppet, and the more you babble, the more you prove it!

Los Angeles, CA

#167 Jan 23, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
His point was that you have no points. You grasp onto the race card, which has nothing to do with anything here.
I stopped reading right there.

I asked you to explain what the poster at the top of the page meant when he implied that everyone who voted for Obama should "go back to the plantations" and not be allowed to vote anymore.

If he wasn't talking about race, what was he referring to?

You keep saying "It's not about race".

Okay, point out a different president who's been accused of being a foreigner. One who's accused of being a "secret muslim". One who has had a bone photoshopped through his nose.

Go on. Should be easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min bagittagit 99,532
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 6 min bad bob 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Rosesz 670,145
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min bad bob 184,234
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min nanoanomaly 980,036
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,134
____*Historic POPE - ISRAEL Meeting MARCH 2017____ 2 hr YTubeNews 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr AussieBobby 286,431
More from around the web