Barack Obama is an illegal president, period

There are 20 comments on the Pravda story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Barack Obama is an illegal president, period. In it, Pravda reports that:

American politicians and the media are lying to the American people. They do so because they hope that their complicity in the greatest fraud in U.S. history will be overtaken by events, that is, the 2012 election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pravda.

Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#126 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's a liar and a thief.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kg9m1F8B2_cXX
I believe those are valid enough for any sane person to accept.
It's right in front of 'em and they still think he's the greatest president we ever had.
These half\wits should not be allowed to vote.
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

#127 Jan 22, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still mad that you couldn't come up with a valid criticism apart from skin color.
Remember, WORST president in HISTORY....
Because he _didn't_ get us into a 3rd unfunded war in the middle east.
LOL. You're priceless.
He IS the worst president in history. I have no need to validate MY opinion TO you.

The only obvious thing going on this thread is your incessant need to reply to every post as if you have all the FACTS stored in that little pea sized brain of yours. The truth is your a puppet of the looney left.

If I'm priceless, that's fine. Your just pathetic.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#128 Jan 22, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>It's right in front of 'em and they still think he's the greatest president we ever had.
are you aware that on a scale of 1 to 10 there are numbers besides 1 and 10

Valley Village, CA

#129 Jan 22, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
He IS the worst president in history. I have no need to validate MY opinion TO you.
Nor can you. The only criteria Obama scores worst in is "whiteness".

I gave you something like 8 areas in which other presidents haven't done as well or have done MUCH worse.

You couldn't point to a single problem with Obama other than his failure to get us involved in a 3rd unfunded war in the Middle East.

You are entitled to your uninformed opinion, just like I'm entitled to point out how worthless your opinion is.
ManBearPig

Hoboken, NJ

#130 Jan 22, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor can you. The only criteria Obama scores worst in is "whiteness".
I gave you something like 8 areas in which other presidents haven't done as well or have done MUCH worse.
You couldn't point to a single problem with Obama other than his failure to get us involved in a 3rd unfunded war in the Middle East.
You are entitled to your uninformed opinion, just like I'm entitled to point out how worthless your opinion is.
I gave you a lot in support of my opinion but never once have I mentioned race.

Nor did I say we should have started another war in the Middle East. I was only comparing situations where Obama's action & inaction have resulted in more instability and uncertainty in a very volatile region.

You twist everything you read so it fits into that little prism of a world that your mind works in. Only by ridiculing, insulting and lying about others who have a different point of view can you advance your own agenda. It's pathetic.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#131 Jan 22, 2013
Only Nuggin would care about debating which is worse, either a liar or a thief.

Last i checked, they're BOTH bad in many people's opinion. If Nuggin cares to disagree, I would like to steal from his "supposedly" huge bankroll, then lie to him about what I did.

THAT would be the equivalent of obama. Nuggin should like that, shouldn't he?
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#132 Jan 22, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
are you aware that on a scale of 1 to 10 there are numbers besides 1 and 10
Ok,lets make a half wit scale.First, where are you at on the scale.?

Valley Village, CA

#133 Jan 22, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
I was only comparing situations where Obama's action & inaction have resulted in more instability and uncertainty in a very volatile region.
How has Obama's inaction increased instability in Iran?

It hasn't.

How has it increased uncertainty? It hasn't.

Would Egypt and Libya have successfully overthrown their regimes without our help? Yes, of course.

How has Obama assisting the people in achieving democracy increased instability in either of these countries? It hasn't. How has it increased uncertainty? It hasn't.

You _might_ try and argue that we could have overthrown Syria by now and reduced uncertainty there. Except, who would be in charge of Syria right now if we had jumped in? You don't know. That's uncertainty.

In contrast, how has W's invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan increased certainty or stability in either place? It hasn't. Neither country is more stable now, neither is more certain.

You haven't "mentioned" race because you don't need to. It's OBVIOUS.

Can you name another President who's been accused of being a "secret Muslim"? No. How about another President who's been accused of having a fake birth certificate? No.

Valley Village, CA

#134 Jan 22, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
Only Nuggin would care about debating which is worse, either a liar or a thief.
Last i checked, they're BOTH bad in many people's opinion. If Nuggin cares to disagree, I would like to steal from his "supposedly" huge bankroll, then lie to him about what I did.
THAT would be the equivalent of obama. Nuggin should like that, shouldn't he?
Translation: You don't have anything to back up your claim.

Pretty standard stuff from you.

Still waiting for you to admit which state you are from. I'm gonna guess South Carolina.

Valley Village, CA

#135 Jan 22, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Ok,lets make a half wit scale.First, where are you at on the scale.?
Oklahoma. A Welfare state. Let me guess, you're obsessed with us "blue staters" "taking" your tax dollars too, right?

Care to guess where your state ranks on the chart?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#136 Jan 22, 2013
What claims, Nuggin? I haven't made any, outside from exhibiting plain FACT from the evidence files from YouTube's Congressional hearings. You seemed to revel in the FACT that 9 TRILLION went missing and unaccounted for, offering up useless explanation's for the unforgivable act.

And, I see you didn't touch my offer to go obama on your life's savings, showing you what a poor excuse for a human being you really are. Which is better? I'm really curious now. A thief or a liar? You seem to defend both equally well.

As for where I live, it's not even close, not to mention total minutia, which is what I explained to you liberals from the get go. Thanks for fulfilling my prophecy!

Now, why don't you just pull your pants down in public and just get the further embarrassment over.

Because, you sir, are a waste of my time. When I compare the Greatest Generation and the sacrifices they made, to the likes of you, it makes me both laugh and cry at the same time.

It's no wonder our country has sunk to the levels in which it has.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#137 Jan 22, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>It's right in front of 'em and they still think he's the greatest president we ever had.
Yo' pissface, that makes us that voted for the Black president smarter than you stupid pea brains that voted for the lying p.o.s. Romney. that man doesn't care about you trailer trash welfare collecting racist yard monkeys.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#138 Jan 22, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
The only obvious thing going on this thread is your incessant need to reply to every post as if you have all the FACTS stored in that little pea sized brain of yours. The truth is your a puppet of the looney left.
Yo' pissface, your monkey azz did not specify as to whom you are calling the worst president. But I will help your dumb monkey azz. the worst president in the history of this country is any Republiklan in the last 10 years ya' stupid COONservative yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Valley Village, CA

#139 Jan 22, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
Now, why don't you just pull your pants down in public and just get the further embarrassment over.
So, your idea of rational adult debate is asking to see my penis...

And you wonder why none of us believe you guys for a second when you say you're "anti-gay".

You made claims that I wanted "free cells phones" or whatever.
I countered by pointing out that, as a blue state resident for my entire life, I have been carrying the lazy welfare loving Red States on my taxes since I got my first pay check.

And yet, you guys are the ones bitching and moaning about the government coming to take your money.

Wake up, Bubba. You don't have any money. You have MY money that I gave you. Now stop pretending that I'm trying to take it back. If you want to complain about taxes, then get your state up to a point where you guys ACTUALLY PAY some taxes then we can talk.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#140 Jan 22, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
Want to deny our right to vote eh....then. shut the hell up about losing your 2nd amend. rights
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#141 Jan 22, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
The nerve of you to talk shyt about our dynamic President...hurricane Sandy should've swept you azzhats out to sea.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142 Jan 22, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you a lot in support of my opinion but never once have I mentioned race.
Nor did I say we should have started another war in the Middle East. I was only comparing situations where Obama's action & inaction have resulted in more instability and uncertainty in a very volatile region.
You twist everything you read so it fits into that little prism of a world that your mind works in. Only by ridiculing, insulting and lying about others who have a different point of view can you advance your own agenda. It's pathetic.
Shut the hell up...you are confusing FOX networse.
Dash Rip Rock

Shreveport, LA

#143 Jan 22, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to deny our right to vote eh....then. shut the hell up about losing your 2nd amend. rights
You dumbazz, you just admitted you're a nitwit! LOL
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#144 Jan 22, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution and Bill of Rights are going to be around when your gone lib. So you STHU.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#145 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, that makes us that voted for the Black president smarter than you stupid pea brains that voted for the lying p.o.s. Romney. that man doesn't care about you trailer trash welfare collecting racist yard monkeys.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Hey dumass , I did'nt vote for either of the NWO puppets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 831,257
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min Marlowe 442,989
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Anthony MN 586,309
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min Halle Berry Sister 2,324
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min lovewithin 40,250
Will O.J. Simpson confess to the double murders... 31 min Doctor REALITY 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 44 min GodFreeByChoice 5,851
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr TIM958 611,961
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,360
More from around the web