Barack Obama is an illegal president,...

Barack Obama is an illegal president, period

There are 301 comments on the Pravda story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Barack Obama is an illegal president, period. In it, Pravda reports that:

American politicians and the media are lying to the American people. They do so because they hope that their complicity in the greatest fraud in U.S. history will be overtaken by events, that is, the 2012 election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pravda.

truthbetold

South Boston, VA

#105 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Ladin released tapes after that which reference events which occured after that.
Clearly, this is BS
Remember, a May 2010 Washington Post story reported how the CIA had admitted to making fake Bin Laden videos

The US government has been caught on several occasions within the past decade staging military operations for the purposes of generating contrived, pro-war sentiment amongst the American public. Both the “rescue” of Jessica Lynch and the death of Pat Tillman were complete fables
It would take over thirty years for the truth to emerge that the Aug. 4, 1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident, where US warships were apparently attacked by North Vietnamese PT Boats – an incident that kicked off US involvement in the Vietnam war – was a staged event that never actually took place.
However, the records now show that at the time senators knew this was the case.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#106 Jan 22, 2013
truthbetold wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, a May 2010 Washington Post story reported how the CIA had admitted to making fake Bin Laden videos
The US government has been caught on several occasions within the past decade staging military operations for the purposes of generating contrived, pro-war sentiment amongst the American public. Both the “rescue” of Jessica Lynch and the death of Pat Tillman were complete fables
It would take over thirty years for the truth to emerge that the Aug. 4, 1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident, where US warships were apparently attacked by North Vietnamese PT Boats – an incident that kicked off US involvement in the Vietnam war – was a staged event that never actually took place.
However, the records now show that at the time senators knew this was the case.
They used dead Bin laden as a spook for years to terrorise people. All the sheep followed right along.
What a bunch of dorks

Ames, IA

#107 Jan 22, 2013
Obama is a 2 term illegal president.
Sorry teabags.
Sorry racists
The GOP will find a way to get another puppet idiot elected.
I hear Mitt is gearing up for 2016. LOL.!!!!!

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#108 Jan 22, 2013
I often wonder how many security checks a person goes through when they run for POTUS, yet these "birthers" think they have the last word on who's elligable, and I'm betting they're registered voters. God help us!

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#109 Jan 22, 2013
truthbetold wrote:
<quoted text>
First, link it.
Second, you're saying that in 2010 they FAILED to do something which they successfully did in 2004. Think about that.
Both the “rescue” of Jessica Lynch and the death of Pat Tillman were complete fables
There is a difference between an after the fact cover story and an elaborate scheme involving thousands of people.

And, if the government is SO good at these sort of things, how come they couldn't keep the Tillman thing quiet?
Incorrect. There was an invent. It did take place. The event was not NV boats firing on us. There is a thing called "the fog of war". Mistakes happen.

Tillman wasn't killed by friendly fire because the administration wanted him dead. He died because someone F'd up.

Yes in Tonkin it was quickly seized as an excuse for a war that hawks wanted.

That doesn't mean that the whole thing was staged.
truthbetold

South Boston, VA

#110 Jan 22, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
First, link it.
Second, you're saying that in 2010 they FAILED to do something which they successfully did in 2004. Think about that.
<quoted text>
There is a difference between an after the fact cover story and an elaborate scheme involving thousands of people.
And, if the government is SO good at these sort of things, how come they couldn't keep the Tillman thing quiet?
<quoted text>
Incorrect. There was an invent. It did take place. The event was not NV boats firing on us. There is a thing called "the fog of war". Mistakes happen.
Tillman wasn't killed by friendly fire because the administration wanted him dead. He died because someone F'd up.
I choose not to trust government or corporate owned media, there is no right or left and when they have you believe that, they have you just where they want you. The writings on the wall for everyone to see, just had stand down order during a how many hour fire fight in bengahzi. we are not in kansa anymore. Tillman was murdered period.
truthbetold

South Boston, VA

#111 Jan 22, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Event: The explosion of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor.
Fact: The US sensationalist media and government lied, blamed it on Spain and began a “splendid little war” on a false pretext. Spain was later exonerated and “faulty” explosives or ammunition were officially blamed.

Event: Complete burning down of the German state Reichstag building.
Fact: A month after Hitler took power, the government building burned down and served as an excuse to pass an Enabling Act which annulled the constitution and made him dictator. Furthermore, Germany created an enemy out of the communists to use as fear for population control and eventual foreign aggression
Event: Plan approved by Joint Chiefs of Staff to kill American citizens, stage terror attacks and destroy remote controlled aircraft among other incidents, to be blamed on Cuba.

Fact: In the vein of the USS Maine and Bay of Pigs, to provide a pretext for a Cuban war. Vetoed by Kennedy, followed by his subsequent assassination.

Sources:

“Pentagon Proposed Pretexts for Cuba Invasion in 1962.” The National Security Archive. 30 Apr. 2001. < http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430> ;.
I could on and on hoprfully you will wake up

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#112 Jan 22, 2013
Nuggin's full of it and out of answers. He's already proven to me that he creates things up conveniently on the spot to suit his own personal agenda. He's a waste of time. See my above comments to prove that to yourself.

Nuggin likes to go off on tangents in order to create confusion and to get off embarrassing topics for which he ( and any other liberal for that matter) have no answers for.

That's what they do. Next, I fully expect a "WHA???" response and another tangent to follow, with more BS, and more confusion.

Nuggin has an agenda. Nuggin wants his check and free phones. Nuggin wants what's best for Nuggin. Period. End of story. Nuggin could care less about his country and the budget crisis it faces. Nuggin is a hypocrite. Nuggin would like to place the blame on (R's), when in fact, there's enough blame all around to be placed on ALL.

Nuggin is a moron.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#113 Jan 22, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
Well, you people voted him into office, now you bitch about him, typical American voter. Perhaps we should have a dictatorship, Wysiwyg!
We do have a dictator.

Los Angeles, CA

#114 Jan 22, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
Nuggin has an agenda. Nuggin wants his check and free phones. Nuggin wants what's best for Nuggin. Period. End of story. Nuggin could care less about his country and the budget crisis it faces. Nuggin is a hypocrite. Nuggin would like to place the blame on (R's), when in fact, there's enough blame all around to be placed on ALL.
Nuggin is a moron.
Once again, I pay more in taxes than you do. I receive no benefits of any kind from the government (apart from the universal benefits of defense, road maintainance, clean water, etc). I've spent my entire life living in "donor" states where my tax dollars were bundled up and shipped off to the red states that are complaining the most about the "Takers".

I notice you have hidden where you are writing from. Why is that? Ashamed?

I place blame where blame is due. The GOPs absolutely refusal to cooperate in any way on any issue has damaged the US credit rating. That's not debatable. that's not opinion. That's a fact.

We lost our AAA rating because some house republicans couldn't agree with other house republicans on the debt ceiling.
ManBearPig

Toms River, NJ

#115 Jan 22, 2013
Mugging is a troll who will resort to racism claims once he's out of half-truths and lies to spew.
ManBearPig

Toms River, NJ

#116 Jan 22, 2013
Mugging = Nuggin.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#117 Jan 22, 2013
Yet they are the ONLY ones who wish to address the underlying problem,.... SPENDING.

You place blame on "agreement" when that "agreement" involves addressing the underlying problem.

Look, I can show you campaign promise after campaign promise of obama back in 2008 criticizing the "R's for their reckless spending. So what does obama do?

He runs up the debt! He refuses to negotiate, them blames the R's (whom he agreed with in those campaign promises), doing an exact 180 from his stance 5 years ago.

YOU KNOW IT. I KNOW IT. WE ALL KNOW IT.

Shame on you.

And you know NOTHING about my financial standing, nor will I discuss it with somebody that I don't know, nor trust, on this internet site.

SHAME on you.

Los Angeles, CA

#118 Jan 22, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
Mugging is a troll who will resort to racism claims once he's out of half-truths and lies to spew.
You're still mad that you couldn't come up with a valid criticism apart from skin color.

Remember, WORST president in HISTORY....

Because he _didn't_ get us into a 3rd unfunded war in the middle east.

LOL. You're priceless.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#119 Jan 22, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still mad that you couldn't come up with a valid criticism apart from skin color.
LOL. You're priceless.
He has four years to go, so don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch.

Los Angeles, CA

#120 Jan 22, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
Yet they are the ONLY ones who wish to address the underlying problem,.... SPENDING.
Wrong and wrong.

Republicans are unwilling to address the problem of spending except in very few key areas where savings will be insignificant.

If you cut all the aid to starving children, you wouldn't cover the cost of half a new aircraft carrier.

You want to cut spending, then start at the big ticket stuff and work your way down.

And, the problem is not spending, it's revenue. You can not cut enough money out of the budget to balance it without increasing revenue, unless you are willing to do what no one is willing to do: End social security and medicare completely.

Good luck getting ANY Republican to put that on the record.
You place blame on "agreement" when that "agreement" involves addressing the underlying problem.
Boener had a list of demands for the debt ceiling. Obama had a different set. Obama caved and gave Boner everything he wanted. Then the House Republicans said "No!".

How much more cooperative can someone be? Obama gave them EVERYTHING they asked for and they still said no.
He runs up the debt!
If you wreck a car, it costs more money to fix it than it did to drive it before you wrecked it.
He refuses to negotiate, them blames the R's
He gave them _EVERYTHING_ they asked for and they still said No.

There's no room for negotiation of you concede every point and your opponent STILL refuses to accept the deal.
And you know NOTHING about my financial standing, nor will I discuss it with somebody that I don't know, nor trust, on this internet site.
SHAME on you.
Yet you feel perfectly comfortable making definitive statements about my finances.

Better check that mirror before you cry shame.

I don't need to know your financial standing to know I'm paying more in taxes than you are.

You're a conservative from a conservative state. You make less money, you take more from the government and you point your finger at the people who give you the money.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#122 Jan 22, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You're priceless.
He's a liar and a thief.

I believe those are valid enough for any sane person to accept.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#123 Jan 22, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
Nuggin's full of it and out of answers. He's already proven to me that he creates things up conveniently on the spot to suit his own personal agenda. He's a waste of time. See my above comments to prove that to yourself.
Nuggin likes to go off on tangents in order to create confusion and to get off embarrassing topics for which he ( and any other liberal for that matter) have no answers for.
That's what they do. Next, I fully expect a "WHA???" response and another tangent to follow, with more BS, and more confusion.
Nuggin is a moron.
Nuggin is an egomaniac.

Los Angeles, CA

#124 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's a liar and a thief.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kg9m1F8B2_cXX
I believe those are valid enough for any sane person to accept.
Who? Obama?

Care to present evidence that he's the _worst_ liar of all our presidents? Or that he's the _worst_ thief?

Remember, that's the standard here.

Los Angeles, CA

#125 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nuggin is an egomaniac.
And I can't say anything about nano's personality because he/she doesn't rate the required attention to make such a determination.

In other words, I'm a star, nano is a groupie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Gabriel 982,346
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Aura Mytha 123,792
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Aura Mytha 7,791
Baiting Up Email For Scamming 3 hr Resist the urge 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 286,558
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 298
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Anthony MN 681,922
More from around the web