Barack Obama is an illegal president, period

Full story: Pravda

American politicians and the media are lying to the American people. They do so because they hope that their complicity in the greatest fraud in U.S. history will be overtaken by events, that is, the 2012 election.
Comments
61 - 80 of 301 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

AristotleRex wrote:
I'd like to hear the liberal equivalent to the minting of a 1 Trillion dollar coin. Just humor me here.
You'll have to explain what your asking for. A solution? A radical idea?
The spending continues without ANY cuts in the budget. WHO in their right mind would run their own household that way, much less a country?
Well, let's talk about house holds.
You buy a house, it's not new.
You move in and live there for a couple of years. You discover that you're paying a lot to heat the place during the winter.

You could: Cut back on spending during the winter and everyone wears a sweater. That would work to a degree, but you can only cut back so far before the pipes freeze. And, if someone gets sick from the cold, you'll end up spending more.

Or you could: Spend more extra money and put insulation in the attic and walls so that next winter it doesn't cost as much to heat the place.

Your first year of spending would be higher buying the insulation, however every year after that would be lower.

That's the difference.

As for why there aren't cuts in the budget, it's because the GOP refuse to compromise.

Their initial "cliff" package was to remove everything that would be cut from their side of the table and leave all the other cuts in place.

Then they complained that Obama wouldn't meet them halfway.

That's like me selling you a car for $1000, then changing the deal to "just give me $1000 and don't get a car". You say no. I say "meet me half way, just give me $500 and don't get a car."

It's ridiculous.
Congress is equally to blame as is a lazy voting populace that would rather be entertained right over that cliff, rather than educate themselves.
Agreed. Basic comprehension of the issues should be mandatory for voting.
Meanwhile, they DEPEND on in fighting such as I see here as confusion reigns king.
Actually, the real problem is that GOP gerrymandered themselves into trouble.

They can't be reasonable or they face a primary challenge from a looney.
Hell, 9 TRILLION of stimulus money went missing, yet the media barely reported it.
WHO in their right mind can defend this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
THIS is on obama and HIS administration, is it not?
You are conflating two different things. This was bailout, not stimulus.

And it didn't go "missing". It went to fill in the holes in the balance sheets made by the declining value in properties.

As a property owner who was not underwater or upside down because I paid extra before the crash, I'm just as pissed as anyone that people who bought multiple houses are getting bailed out.

However, the alternative is a complete and total crash of the world economy worse than what we saw. Massive homelessness. Massive unemployment. People's life savings disappearing from banks (not crashed stocks, mind you. I'm talking checking accounts, savings accounts, etc).

This is what happens when you cut back on regulation of an industry. Bankers and stock traders can not be trusted to police themselves. They need to be kept on very short leashes.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

AristotleRex wrote:
Not to mention that the ONLY person who dug into his records was given a bad rap and found in his car with a bullet to his skull 6 months later......
But those who voted for him want their TV!
C'mon obama supporters, let's try to have an intelligent discussion here, shall we?
Care to give some evidence to back up this claim?
No? Didn't think so.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

WHAT is your point, Nuggin? Scroll up and read what I posted about 9 TRILLION of stimulus monies that are unaccounted for. If that were bush, whom I also not a great fan of, you'd probably be calling for a public beheading right now. And all you can do is talk about Iran? WHAT has obama done that is both good and that America can afford?
truthbetold

Rustburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to give some evidence to back up this claim?
No? Didn't think so.
Well I got proof of him being a fake pos and that was proven by law enforcement, come to think of it look it up yourself you lazy handout wanting slug. trust me you will lose in the end and get nothing but slavory under your lordship obama.
BUT TRUTH IS YOU SIMPLE TYPE KNOW THIS AND STILL KLING TO THE IDA THAT YOU WILL GET GREAT HANDOUTS, WELL SORRY SAP IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN YO

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AristotleRex wrote:
WHAT is your point, Nuggin? Scroll up and read what I posted about 9 TRILLION of stimulus monies that are unaccounted for.
Again, not stimulus. Bailout. Two different things. And not unaccounted for. They know exactly where it went.
If that were bush, whom I also not a great fan of, you'd probably be calling for a public beheading right now.
It was Bush. Obama was not part of the massive bank bailout package that was passed under Bush.

Yes, the hearing you linked to was in 2010, but what it's referencing is the bank bailout that happened in late 2008.
And all you can do is talk about Iran?
The other poster claimed, at the top of this thread, that Obama was the "worst president ever" and when asked why, it was because Obama didn't get us into a war with Iran when he first took office.

THAT is why I'm talking about it.
WHAT has obama done that is both good and that America can afford?
The stock market is up more under Obama than any other president in history. In fact, it's up more than most other presidents combined.

Bin Laden is dead.

Our auto industry still exists.

We're winding down two wars.

We were able to help the Arab spring in both Libya and Egypt without actually having to put US troops in harms way.

We've avoided getting mired in Syria which would be too expensive and too risky.

We're finally joining the rest of the civilized world by starting to institute a healthcare system that is more affordable and more reasonable.

Frankly, my only real complaints about Obama have been his unwillingness to go for the throat when the conservatives are being dicks.

Look at the last debt ceiling disaster. Obama wants X, House Republicans want Y. Obama says "Okay, Y" and gives them everything they ask for. Then House Republicans say "No!" and ruin the US credit rating.

That should have been the end of the Republican Party's mythology of fiscal leadership.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

truthbetold wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I got proof of him being a fake pos and that was proven by law enforcement, come to think of it look it up yourself you lazy handout wanting slug. trust me you will lose in the end and get nothing but slavory under your lordship obama.
BUT TRUTH IS YOU SIMPLE TYPE KNOW THIS AND STILL KLING TO THE IDA THAT YOU WILL GET GREAT HANDOUTS, WELL SORRY SAP IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN YO
Yawn. so basically, you have nothing. You are asking me to try and prove your made up bs. No thanks.

Come back when you have a reputable site with real info.

As for handouts, I've spent my entire life living in donor states paying for you people in the welfare states. And yes, Virgina is a welfare state.

So, before you go harping about handouts, why don't you give the money back first.
2terms

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Good luck with that.....period lol.
truthbetold

Rustburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. so basically, you have nothing. You are asking me to try and prove your made up bs. No thanks.
Come back when you have a reputable site with real info.
As for handouts, I've spent my entire life living in donor states paying for you people in the welfare states. And yes, Virgina is a welfare state.
So, before you go harping about handouts, why don't you give the money back first.
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s cold case posse has confirmed that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is “definitely fraudulent,” prompting the media and political establishment to launch a frenzied spin campaign in an effort to deflect attention from the astounding new evidence uncovered by the investigation

HERE,S MORE THAN ENOUGH PROOF BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT A FED PAID LIBERAL LIAR OR JUST PLAIN IDIOT AS SELF DOESNT EXCEPT TRUTH EVEN WHEN SLAPPED IN THE FACE WITH IT. YOU PROBABLY JUST RIGHT OFF A TRUE AMERICAN THAT BELIEVES IN THE CONSTITUTION AS A RACIST. BUT THAT DOESNT WORK AS GOOD ANYMORE DOES IT SCUMBAG

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

truthbetold wrote:
<quoted text>
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s cold case posse has confirmed that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is “definitely fraudulent,” prompting the media and political establishment to launch a frenzied spin campaign in an effort to deflect attention from the astounding new evidence uncovered by the investigation
HERE,S MORE THAN ENOUGH PROOF BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT A FED PAID LIBERAL LIAR OR JUST PLAIN IDIOT AS SELF DOESNT EXCEPT TRUTH EVEN WHEN SLAPPED IN THE FACE WITH IT. YOU PROBABLY JUST RIGHT OFF A TRUE AMERICAN THAT BELIEVES IN THE CONSTITUTION AS A RACIST. BUT THAT DOESNT WORK AS GOOD ANYMORE DOES IT SCUMBAG
So was it a time traveler who posted the notice in the newspaper? Or was the illuminati just super super sure about the future.

This sort of idiocy just shows that your racist underpinnings (he's not American! Americans are white!) is at the heart of your dislike for the President.

Let me guess, you also believe he's a "secret muslim"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Uhhh, Nuggin. That 9 TRILLION was TOTALLY unaccounted for. Perhaps you can point out in that hearing where she accounted for that money? You can't just blow me off like that and expect me to go away that easily. FACT, my man. FACT. Post a link. SHOW me where it was accounted for. That video was recent. No smoke and mirrors, either. just plain talk. No changing subjects. That's what liberals do when cornered.

Bin Laden had nothing to do with it. And neither did the auto industry. And you didn't answer my question either as to what obama has done for this country that we can actually afford? Don't blame the "R's" either as they wish to cut spending, the ONLY sensible solution to the problem here.

Disagree? or would you simply print more M-O-N-E-Y?

DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

FACT: The Federal Reserve Inspector General's (woman in the video) job is to ACCOUNT for the money. She could not account for the money. She could not state where it went to, nor could she provide a paper trail for it.

Question: Please tell me WHERE in that video she accounted for that money? Any of it?

Comment and more questions: You refer to the "R's" as being "dicks". Judging this behavior, how would you characterize the fed's behavior here? How would you characterize the administration's attempts to recover this money or at least get to the bottom of this? I would call it pathetic.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

AristotleRex wrote:
Uhhh, Nuggin. That 9 TRILLION was TOTALLY unaccounted for. Perhaps you can point out in that hearing where she accounted for that money? You can't just blow me off like that and expect me to go away that easily. FACT, my man. FACT.
The problem here is that you are not paying attention to the video.

First, it's not 9 trillion dollars that's gone missing, it's 9 trillion in credit.

I've got a credit card. Let's say it has a 10k limit. That doesn't mean that 10k has gone missing. That means I can borrow up to 10k.

Second, this woman is not in charge of that part of the fed. She details exactly what she has oversight of and what she doesn't have oversight of. Asking her what's happening in areas over which she doesn't have jurisdiction is meaningless.
Bin Laden had nothing to do with it. And neither did the auto industry. And you didn't answer my question either as to what obama has done for this country that we can actually afford?
Are you claiming that we can't afford to have killed Bin Laden? That we can't afford to have manufacturing in the US?

Those are pretty outrageous claims.

I suspect, after you hooted and howled about wanting facts, that you'll be extremely forthcoming with your budget analysis about how we shouldn't have killed Bin Laden.

This ought to be interesting.
truthbetold

Rustburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Race has nothing do do with the truth is that all you idiot future suc on government titty kind can say. he is a fraud like bush n clinton before him, your handouts will end soon enough then you will be another of those riot type simple pos's

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

AristotleRex wrote:
FACT: The Federal Reserve Inspector General's (woman in the video) job is to ACCOUNT for the money. She could not account for the money.
No, it is not her job to account for all money everywhere in the world. It's her job to account for those areas over which she has jurisdiction only.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Dude: The senator laid out her job description right in front of her and she couldn't account for said money.

I expect continued denial. The buck doesn't stop anywhere...... including with sheep like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

So let me get this straight. The fed is overdrawn as is. yet this woman doesn't see fit to investigate, recover, balance a SIGNIFICANT part of this budget?

Please, do go on!

She said they did a "review", yet couldn't state who received the money. Please babble on some more with your pathetic "10K" example. We could afford to have a lot of things happen if we could account for those monies, could we not? This is now YOUR logic, not mine.

But, please, do go on!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not her job to account for all money everywhere in the world. It's her job to account for those areas over which she has jurisdiction only.
Thank you all for the entertainment.

Nuggin, give it up. You're not going to get anywhere with these folks.

But it's good for a laugh.
Nick

Sherman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I'd like to thank Nuggin for defending Obama. There are too many people on this forum that continuously say stupid things, like truthbetold. Secondly, to me it doesn't really matter if Obama was born in America or not (he obviously was). He's doing a fine job leading the country.
truthbetold

Rustburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that we can't afford to have killed Bin Laden? That we can't afford to have manufacturing in the US?
Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 .
Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

truthbetold wrote:
<quoted text>
Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 .
Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.
Bin Ladin released tapes after that which reference events which occured after that.

Clearly, this is BS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

538 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min israeli cult must pay 115,043
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 10 min Anon 3
Obama – the Anti-President 13 min yon 1
amber armes (Jun '13) 18 min umm 20
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Chess Jurist 532,538
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 26 min yon 1,521
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,302
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min Dr_Zorderz 256,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min stupid is not a disease 720,495
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••