Barack Obama is an illegal president, period

Full story: Pravda 301
American politicians and the media are lying to the American people. They do so because they hope that their complicity in the greatest fraud in U.S. history will be overtaken by events, that is, the 2012 election. Full Story
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

#65 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Unfortunately, they have no interest in talking to someone like you.
You went from worst President of all time to average in one step. That's concession.
Now go away and lick your wound.
Really? I gave my reasons for my comment and stand by them. Had you given a response like an adult and respectfully disagreed it would be fine. It is your right to be a fool and I do not argue with that, however your finger pointing and dismissive statements cloud your self proclaimed intelligence under ignorant behavior. I did say worst president ever, and he is. I merely extended an olive branch by saying sub-par at best and you took the bait and went on the attack. Sorry mr. smarter "than you", you just got played. Next time curb the emotion and heed factual reason.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#66 Jan 21, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I gave my reasons for my comment and stand by them.
Yup, and they were uninformed and hyperbolic. You claimed he was the "worst president ever". EVER.

Your reasoning? We _didn't_ get involved in a 3rd war we couldn't afford. LOL. Or that, after 4 years of fighting with the GOP, he took a vacation (which he LEFT to come back and deal with more GOP infighting).

Give me a break.

If you had an opinion, I'd be willing to hear it. The problem is your opinion isn't yours. It was handed to you by Rush and the FoxNews idiots.

Think for yourself. Come up with one real point.
I did say worst president ever, and he is.
And I asked by what criteria and you conceded.

Continuing to argue after conceding the debate is rather pointless, but if you want to keep looking like an idiot, I'll keep handing you more rope.

Give me a SINGLE standard by which you can measure Obama as the "worst president".

Oh wait, let me guess. Skin color. No, you'll never admit that THAT is your one and only criteria even though EVERYONE else sees it.

You don't have ANY other matrix by which he scores even CLOSE to the "worst".
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

#67 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, and they were uninformed and hyperbolic. You claimed he was the "worst president ever". EVER.
Your reasoning? We _didn't_ get involved in a 3rd war we couldn't afford. LOL. Or that, after 4 years of fighting with the GOP, he took a vacation (which he LEFT to come back and deal with more GOP infighting).
Give me a break.
If you had an opinion, I'd be willing to hear it. The problem is your opinion isn't yours. It was handed to you by Rush and the FoxNews idiots.
Think for yourself. Come up with one real point.
<quoted text>
And I asked by what criteria and you conceded.
Continuing to argue after conceding the debate is rather pointless, but if you want to keep looking like an idiot, I'll keep handing you more rope.
Give me a SINGLE standard by which you can measure Obama as the "worst president".
Oh wait, let me guess. Skin color. No, you'll never admit that THAT is your one and only criteria even though EVERYONE else sees it.
You don't have ANY other matrix by which he scores even CLOSE to the "worst".
Way to reach for the race card.
I'm not sinking to your level and even warrant that with a response.
You are a disgrace.

Valley Village, CA

#68 Jan 21, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to reach for the race card.
I'm not sinking to your level and even warrant that with a response.
You are a disgrace.
Translation: Busted.

You don't have a reason to think he's the worst president.

As for "the Race Card", what do you think your side has been playing for nearly 5 years now?

Name one white president who's had to deal with claims that he's not actually an American. That he's secretly a Muslim. That he's trying to destroy "white America". Look at O'Reilly's response to the re-election.

I've given you something like 5-6 posts now to give a single legitimate reason why you rank him last in ANY category. You haven't been able to come up with any...

Don't get sad just because you got called out for what you really are. Just own up to what you are.
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

#69 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Busted.
You don't have a reason to think he's the worst president.
As for "the Race Card", what do you think your side has been playing for nearly 5 years now?
Name one white president who's had to deal with claims that he's not actually an American. That he's secretly a Muslim. That he's trying to destroy "white America". Look at O'Reilly's response to the re-election.
I've given you something like 5-6 posts now to give a single legitimate reason why you rank him last in ANY category. You haven't been able to come up with any...
Don't get sad just because you got called out for what you really are. Just own up to what you are.
Dear Lord, you do live in fantasy land.
Go back over the posts. I made my opinions clear. You are just upset that your messiah is a sham.

Valley Village, CA

#70 Jan 21, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
Go back over the posts. I made my opinions clear.
Yes, your opinion at first was that he was the "worst president ever". Then he was slightly below average.

Then it was that he wasn't white enough to be an American. Oh right, that's (not) the reason you hate him. Suuuuuuuuuuuuure it's not. I mean you're other reasons were so valid:

Let's see:

He _didn't_ start a war with Iran at a time when we were already over extended in both Iraq and Afghanistan, two wars which have EACH gone on longer than WWII.

He started the Office of Homeland Security... oh, no. That was W.

He took a vacation which he left in order to deal with the fiscal crisis that the GOP was creating. Oh, you got him there. Stopped his vacation to work. Clearly that makes him much worse than.... which other president again? You didn't specify.

Oh, let's not forget your issue with the news playing soundbites. Yes, clearly that makes him the worst president ever... because the News reports what he says.

Quit being a chump. You have a right to your racism. It's just pathetic that you don't simply admit to it.

You've failed to come up with a SINGLE standard by which you can judge him even "below average", much less "the worst ever".

So, either you don't know dick about US History (which is obvious) or you just hate him for his skin color (which is also obvious). Either way, you've failed to demonstrate anything other than "I have an opinion".

Whoop dee friggin do. Rush Limbo gave you an opinion and you like to pretend it's yours. Yay for you.

Now, go make the french fries. Some REAL Americans are going to need them to fuel up for lunch.
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

#71 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your opinion at first was that he was the "worst president ever". Then he was slightly below average.
Then it was that he wasn't white enough to be an American. Oh right, that's (not) the reason you hate him. Suuuuuuuuuuuuure it's not. I mean you're other reasons were so valid:
Let's see:
He _didn't_ start a war with Iran at a time when we were already over extended in both Iraq and Afghanistan, two wars which have EACH gone on longer than WWII.
He started the Office of Homeland Security... oh, no. That was W.
He took a vacation which he left in order to deal with the fiscal crisis that the GOP was creating. Oh, you got him there. Stopped his vacation to work. Clearly that makes him much worse than.... which other president again? You didn't specify.
Oh, let's not forget your issue with the news playing soundbites. Yes, clearly that makes him the worst president ever... because the News reports what he says.
Quit being a chump. You have a right to your racism. It's just pathetic that you don't simply admit to it.
You've failed to come up with a SINGLE standard by which you can judge him even "below average", much less "the worst ever".
So, either you don't know dick about US History (which is obvious) or you just hate him for his skin color (which is also obvious). Either way, you've failed to demonstrate anything other than "I have an opinion".
Whoop dee friggin do. Rush Limbo gave you an opinion and you like to pretend it's yours. Yay for you.
Now, go make the french fries. Some REAL Americans are going to need them to fuel up for lunch.
You are too full of yourself. Your value system has nothing to do with my opinion. As I said in my first response, you are obviously somebody who over values their own self worth. Please, continue to babble on in long responses. I will not validate your nonsense with rational response. Obama sucks. Now untwist your panties.

Valley Village, CA

#72 Jan 21, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
I will not validate your nonsense with rational response.
Yeah, why start giving rational responses now.

LOL. Pathetic.

You're such a typical conservative uneducated douche. You "hate" Obama for reasons you can't possibly explain, except "It's not racism, I just don't think he was born here and he's not an America. He's a Muslim. Look at him."

Go on back to your klan rally.
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

#73 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, why start giving rational responses now.
LOL. Pathetic.
You're such a typical conservative uneducated douche. You "hate" Obama for reasons you can't possibly explain, except "It's not racism, I just don't think he was born here and he's not an America. He's a Muslim. Look at him."
Go on back to your klan rally.
Want to talk about typical? How about a lib who can't make a point so he resorts to baseless racism claims.

Valley Village, CA

#74 Jan 21, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to talk about typical? How about a lib who can't make a point so he resorts to baseless racism claims.
I made my points. I made several. I even asked you to back up yours.

Your response to my points?
You admitted you were wrong about Obama and upgraded him by about 20 presidents.

Your backing up of your points: "I don't have to prove anything". LOL.

Pathetic.

Face it, you lost. Hard. You demonstrated that you don't know dick about US history and you don't have a valid reason for disliking Obama apart from skin color.

The rest is just you dodging and proclaiming that you don't have to prove anything.

You're right about that. You don't have to prove anything, I've done all the work needed to prove what can be proven: You're pathetic.

So, wait until Rush comes on and tells you what to think next.

Let me guess: You're one of those "Newtown Never Happened" truthers too.
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

#75 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I made my points. I made several. I even asked you to back up yours.
Your response to my points?
You admitted you were wrong about Obama and upgraded him by about 20 presidents.
Your backing up of your points: "I don't have to prove anything". LOL.
Pathetic.
Face it, you lost. Hard. You demonstrated that you don't know dick about US history and you don't have a valid reason for disliking Obama apart from skin color.
The rest is just you dodging and proclaiming that you don't have to prove anything.
You're right about that. You don't have to prove anything, I've done all the work needed to prove what can be proven: You're pathetic.
So, wait until Rush comes on and tells you what to think next.
Let me guess: You're one of those "Newtown Never Happened" truthers too.
Where do you come up with this stuff???
You have a wild imagination and have obviously been off your mess for too long. Your making stuff up and embarrassing yourself.
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

#76 Jan 21, 2013
Mess = Meds

Valley Village, CA

#77 Jan 21, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you come up with this stuff???
You have a wild imagination and have obviously been off your mess for too long. Your making stuff up and embarrassing yourself.
Funny how you keep coming back and posting more and more ad homs without offering a single refutation to what I posted earlier.

You even admitted in the earlier post that you weren't going to refute the points (obviously because you knew you couldn't).

So, what do you think you are accomplishing? Do you really think that telling me that I'm imagining what you clearly wrote just a page earlier is going to work?

It's not.

Now, you're the one who made the big claim. "Obama is the worst president ever" why? "Because he didn't start a war with Iran".

Care to elaborate? No? didn't think so.

Go back to high school, kid. You're not done baking.
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

#78 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you keep coming back and posting more and more ad homs without offering a single refutation to what I posted earlier.
You even admitted in the earlier post that you weren't going to refute the points (obviously because you knew you couldn't).
So, what do you think you are accomplishing? Do you really think that telling me that I'm imagining what you clearly wrote just a page earlier is going to work?
It's not.
Now, you're the one who made the big claim. "Obama is the worst president ever" why? "Because he didn't start a war with Iran".
Care to elaborate? No? didn't think so.
Go back to high school, kid. You're not done baking.
Your obviously too baked. I never said to start a war with Iran. Please learn reading comprehension. I'm sure once you get confused again you'll try calling me a racist again. Your hysteria is amusing though.... Thanks for the laughs.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#79 Jan 21, 2013
Obama needs to be on MT. Rushmore as a booger dangling out of Washingtons nose. HEHEHEHAHAHA.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#80 Jan 21, 2013
I'd like to hear the liberal equivalent to the minting of a 1 Trillion dollar coin. Just humor me here. The spending continues without ANY cuts in the budget. WHO in their right mind would run their own household that way, much less a country?

This isn't about war. It's about common sense. Congress is equally to blame as is a lazy voting populace that would rather be entertained right over that cliff, rather than educate themselves. Meanwhile, they DEPEND on in fighting such as I see here as confusion reigns king. Hell, 9 TRILLION of stimulus money went missing, yet the media barely reported it.

WHO in their right mind can defend this?

THIS is on obama and HIS administration, is it not?
truthbetold

Fork Union, VA

#81 Jan 21, 2013
Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahama and satan working together for you america

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#82 Jan 21, 2013
Well, you people voted him into office, now you bitch about him, typical American voter. Perhaps we should have a dictatorship, Wysiwyg!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#83 Jan 21, 2013
Not to mention that the ONLY person who dug into his records was given a bad rap and found in his car with a bullet to his skull 6 months later......

But those who voted for him want their TV!

C'mon obama supporters, let's try to have an intelligent discussion here, shall we?

Valley Village, CA

#84 Jan 21, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obviously too baked. I never said to start a war with Iran. Please learn reading comprehension. I'm sure once you get confused again you'll try calling me a racist again. Your hysteria is amusing though.... Thanks for the laughs.
Go back and re-read your posts.

Your complaint was that Obama didn't get us involved with overthrowing the Iranian government.

Again, that he DIDN'T get us involved....

Sigh. You need to get a better handle on reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min River Tam 765,119
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min arabian 5,444
Why Topix is dying 30 min Protester 1
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 77
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 263,625
4 Powerful Steps to Permanently Dissolve Panic ... 1 hr Dissolve Panic 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Roberta G 175,050
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Black Thunder 42 603,706
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Oxbow 555,079
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 13 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE