Barack Obama is an illegal president, period

Full story: Pravda 301
American politicians and the media are lying to the American people. They do so because they hope that their complicity in the greatest fraud in U.S. history will be overtaken by events, that is, the 2012 election. Full Story

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#260 Jan 28, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Bi-Polar Nuggin your brain washed. This has been their plans for years. Gun free world (NWO)
Again, you are schizophrenic paranoid. I don't mean that as an insult but rather as a diagnosis. Get help.

You see patterns where none exist. You assume that there are people in power who are immensely competent when all evidence is to the contrary.

Let me guess, you're one of those "Newtown didn't really happen" guys
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#261 Jan 28, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are schizophrenic paranoid. I don't mean that as an insult but rather as a diagnosis. Get help.
You see patterns where none exist. You assume that there are people in power who are immensely competent when all evidence is to the contrary.
Let me diagnos you.
Your afraid of not living in a perfect world.
You trust gov. and live in denial that they would not
harm you. Your Bi-Polar , you acuse others of what
you are guilty of.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#262 Jan 28, 2013
Come on ThunderChild wrote:
If you want a reason why we need stiffer gun laws, just read the posts from the gun crazys.
Why is it that those who steal guns, and kill movie goers and
children in school are always Democrats, and not conservatives or NRA members?
Ft Hood shooter - Registered Democrat – Muslim
Columbine shooters - Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech shooter - Registered Democrat - Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.
Colorado Theater shooter - Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal
Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat; hated Christians
Congresswoman Gabby Giffords’ shooter – leftist, registered Democrat
Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive-types.
Why is that the media always tells us that conservative NRA-type gun-owners are the real danger?
CBOW

Dover, PA

#263 Jan 28, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
"You assume that there are people in power who are immensely competent when all evidence is to the contrary." WOW excellent observation. The POTUS IS clearly incompetent.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#264 Jan 28, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Bi-Polar Nuggin your brain washed. This has been their plans for years. Gun free world (NWO)
The German Weapons Act (German: Waffengesetz) is a gun regulation law enacted in Germany in 1972. It includes, and modifies, previous gun regulation laws. It regulates the handling of knives, firearms and ammunition as well as acquisition, storage, commerce and maintenance of weapons. It also defines certain forbidden items such as nunchakus, switchblades and brass knuckles and bans their possession, bringing into circulation etc. It is considered as one of the strictest gun laws in the world. You are correct, disarming the world is PART of the one world order.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#265 Jan 28, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that those who steal guns, and kill movie goers and
Columbine shooters - Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech shooter - Registered Democrat - Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.
Colorado Theater shooter - Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal
Why is that the media always tells us that conservative NRA-type gun-owners are the real danger?
Sounds like its time to get rid of the DEMs. heheheh

Valley Village, CA

#266 Jan 28, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Let me diagnos you.
Your afraid of not living in a perfect world.
You trust gov. and live in denial that they would not
harm you. Your Bi-Polar , you acuse others of what
you are guilty of.
First of all, bipolar is not paranoid.

Second, I'm not bipolar, nor am I accusing you of being bipolar. I'm pointing out that you are a paranoid.

Third, I neither trust nor distrust the government. I know that the government is made up of people, some are nice, some are dicks. Some are competent, some are not. If a letter I sent doesn't arrive, I assume that the mailman is a f'up not that there is a secret council of the illuminati that is reading my mail.

It's not a perfect world. There are people which abuse the system.

However, the idea that some magical organization put Obama in office after an extremely long and contentious campaign is silly. Romney lost because Romney isn't cool. It's as simple as that.

Forget position, forget issues.
Who is cooler? Obama or Romney?
Who is cooler? Bush or Kerry?
Who is cooler? Bush or Gore?
Who is cooler? Clinton or Dole?
Who is cooler? Clinton or Bush Sr?
Who is cooler? Bush Sr or Dukakis?
Who is cooler? Reagan or Mondale?
Who is cooler? Reagan or Carter?

Seeing a pattern? Since the dawn of television, it's much more about coolness than about anything else.

Unless you think the illuminati can control who is or is not charismatic, you're barking up the worng tree

Valley Village, CA

#267 Jan 28, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that those who steal guns, and kill movie goers and
Care to back ANY of these claims up with references?

For example - evidence that the US Air Force pilot father of the Columbine kid was a "progressive liberal"

Or that the Gifford's shooter (a registered Independent who hated women) was dual registered?

By the way, where did they get their guns? Ever considered that?

Valley Village, CA

#268 Jan 28, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>The German Weapons Act (German: Waffengesetz) is a gun regulation law enacted in Germany in 1972. It includes, and modifies, previous gun regulation laws. It regulates the handling of knives, firearms and ammunition as well as acquisition, storage, commerce and maintenance of weapons. It also defines certain forbidden items such as nunchakus, switchblades and brass knuckles and bans their possession, bringing into circulation etc. It is considered as one of the strictest gun laws in the world. You are correct, disarming the world is PART of the one world order.
... in GERMANY.

Gee, why would the German people (and the rest of Europe for that matter) be interested in limiting German access to guns.

Remind me again, was Germany a big part of WWI? And what about WWII? Did they play a big role there?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#271 Jan 28, 2013
I would kindly suggest that all simply ignore said babies, nuggin' and bbjr, whomever they might be.

You won't convince them. They just need their fix. They NEED somebody to argue with. Just ignore them and watch them disappear. That would be after they throw the ensuing temper tantrum once they realize they have nobody left to shout, scream, pop a blood vessel at, that is.

Just ignore the little babies. Their words have spoken volumes about their true substance, don't you think;)?

Valley Village, CA

#273 Jan 28, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
I would kindly suggest that all simply ignore said babies, nuggin' and bbjr, whomever they might be.
You won't convince them. They just need their fix. They NEED somebody to argue with. Just ignore them and watch them disappear. That would be after they throw the ensuing temper tantrum once they realize they have nobody left to shout, scream, pop a blood vessel at, that is.
Just ignore the little babies. Their words have spoken volumes about their true substance, don't you think;)?
You continue to accuse me of "just being argumentative", but meanwhile fail to address any of the issues in an adult manner.

So, let me ask you: Why are you here?

If you don't want to express a point of view, and you don't want to hear a point of view, why bother logging in?

Do you just want to see yourself post?

Valley Village, CA

#274 Jan 28, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' ASSistotle, your mixed up monkey azz has been "threatening" to ignore me for the last few days. So the hell what if your monkey azz wants to ignore me? When your monkey azz finally get tired of your monkey getting whooped by me, you will flee this thread with your monkey tail between your legs and up your poop cANAL.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
BBJR, I don't know if I agree with you or not. I tend to skip your posts because they all look like they are the same post copy and pasted over and over again.

That's not helpful for either side of the debate.

If you are on my side (rational, educated, evidence base, non-paranoia) then posting simple arguments and asking for evidence is a much more effective way to demonstrate that the other posters are full of crap.

If you are on the side of bigotry and conspiracy theories, then go ahead and make up stuff, don't provide any evidence and just claim that the NWO is behind it all.

Either way, please stop with the cut and paste spam
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#275 Jan 28, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, i apologize for calling you names. I will start calling you by your stupid screen name Elohim-u-suckie, err, Elomihsuckie, err, Elohimsuckiehimself, err, whatever the hell you call yourself. What is the name on your birth certificate?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry your IQ is the as your age.

Valley Village, CA

#276 Jan 28, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry your IQ is the as your age.
You get 1 point for getting the correct "your" in your insult.
You lose 1 point for not putting all the words in your sentence.

Flat zero.

Next time you call someone stupid, make sure you complete the sentence.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#278 Jan 28, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat zero.
So sorry about the type po. But I'm sure Big Bad Jack Russel got the meaning.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#279 Jan 28, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat zero.
Hey stupid is this complete enough for ya. hEHEhehEHEH

Valley Village, CA

#280 Jan 28, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid is this complete enough for ya. hEHEhehEHEH
Questions end with a symbol that looks like this: "?"

You can find it in the lower right part of your keyboard.

Once again, if you are going to call someone stupid, it undercuts your message if you mess up the grammar.

“My Brother Lives”

Nazareth

#281 Jan 28, 2013
My Brother Lives!
CBOW

Dover, PA

#282 Jan 29, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like its time to get rid of the DEMs. heheheh
I am all for it.....

“Time falls away...”

Location hidden

#283 Jan 29, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
Illegal or not, he is a TERRIBLE president.
THE WORST EVER!
Damn, I'm actually in agreement with someone called "ManBearPig".:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min Kait the Rotund F... 442,090
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min BenAdam 809,769
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Qu_innocence 608,207
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 19 min alex 92
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 39,610
Should we adopt the paleo diet? 21 min diettips 3
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 27 min armanm785 98
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Just Think 574,088
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min onemale 268,888
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 4 hr coco 204
More from around the web