Barack Obama is an illegal president,...

Barack Obama is an illegal president, period

There are 301 comments on the Pravda story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Barack Obama is an illegal president, period. In it, Pravda reports that:

American politicians and the media are lying to the American people. They do so because they hope that their complicity in the greatest fraud in U.S. history will be overtaken by events, that is, the 2012 election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pravda.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#233 Jan 27, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my Constitutional right to have this rifle, if he or anyone wants to take it, they can have it, one piece at a time.
BTW; F**k the U.N.
First of all, no one is proposing any legislation that takes existing guns away from anyone.

Second, unless your rifle is an assault weapon, it wouldn't be covered under the proposed legislation anyway.

Third, the fact that your "adult" response to any proposed legislation is to threaten violence against your elected officials is sufficient reason to guess that you are not the type of person mature enough to own a firearm.

Fourth, the UN has nothing to do with any of this.

Lastly, you are 43x more likely to be shot by your gun that to use your gun in self defense.

Valley Village, CA

#234 Jan 27, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
nuggin.
You sir, are a Master Baiter.
Buh bye!
I see you've realize that I caught you in your lie.

No surprise you can't back up your claim.

This is exactly what I've come to expect from Conservatives. Wild ass accusations about everything from voter fraud to birth place to mandatory abortions to Illuminati overlords, but when asked to provide evidence that run for cover.

Seriously, do you even believe the crap you say?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#235 Jan 27, 2013
Bait, bait, bait, bait, bait......

Sorry, you debait, instead of debate. You're done.

But, I expect more masterbaiting from the one who likes to argue.

Valley Village, CA

#236 Jan 27, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
Bait, bait, bait, bait, bait......
Sorry, you debait, instead of debate. You're done.
But, I expect more masterbaiting from the one who likes to argue.
Of course I like to argue.

Why would you come to a website like Topix if you weren't here to discuss your position?

What I particularly like to do is expose people who make a claim and can't back it up.

I've succeeded dramatically.

You're too afraid to even admit what state you are in. Priceless.

By the way, still waiting for you to respond about your gun tangent.
Or your MB tangent.
Or your Fed Reserve tangent.
Or your Racism tangent....

Oh right, nothing you say can be backed up with anything but your personal uneducated opinion.

THIS is what I live for. Exposing hypocrites like you.

Keep it up. This is going fantastic.
Come on ThunderChild

East Liverpool, OH

#237 Jan 27, 2013
If you want a reason why we need stiffer gun laws, just read the posts from the gun crazys.

Location hidden

#238 Jan 27, 2013
Uhhh, there's a huge difference between debating, discussion and arguing for the sake of arguing.

You proven my point (another point) you will now claim. As soon as I bring up something, it is YOU who have gone on the tangent, then played that cute little victim card.

Go ahead. Claim victory. "Expose" somebody else. I'm not going to change your mind. You are always right.

I have a special place in my house for those that are always right.

It's called the toilet.

Valley Village, CA

#239 Jan 27, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
Uhhh, there's a huge difference between debating, discussion and arguing for the sake of arguing.
You proven my point (another point) you will now claim. As soon as I bring up something, it is YOU who have gone on the tangent, then played that cute little victim card.
7 or 8 posts now in which I ask you to address the claim you made and the post you linked.

How is that me going on a tangent?

I've even asked you to cite the specific thing from which you think the tangent (which again you started) is avoiding. You can't even do that.

I didn't bring up gun control at all. It doesn't stem from anything we've been discussing. You brought it up out of the blue for no apparent reasons. I guess because you thought you knew my position.

Then when you discovered that even that tangent couldn't defeat me, you dropped it and ran.

So, you want to avoid tangents. Pick a topic and stick to it.

Otherwise, this is just a very long concession on your part.

And, for the record, I'll ask again. Did you or did you not read the article you linked about the MB? Because it's pretty damn shody.

Valley Village, CA

#240 Jan 27, 2013
Come on ThunderChild wrote:
If you want a reason why we need stiffer gun laws, just read the posts from the gun crazys.
We actually don't need stiffer gun laws. We need the ATF to be able to investigate gun crime and enforce the existing gun laws.

Currently the GOP has barred the ATF from doing its job, has failed to appoint a head of the agency and has failed to properly man them.

All of which would be fine if the Conservatives weren't ALSO saying that "we've got all these guns laws, we should just enforce them".

Can't have it both ways.

Location hidden

#244 Jan 27, 2013
Big bad.

I noticed you left the free phone lady out of your insults.

Sometimes, it what a person doesn't say that is most revealing.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#245 Jan 27, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my Constitutional right to have this rifle, if he or anyone wants to take it, they can have it, one piece at a time.
BTW; F**k the U.N.
Now thats the kind'a talk'en I like to here.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#247 Jan 27, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, the Black president was easily re-elected because he IS a great leader and your p.o.s. Romney sucked. Even we would have wanted Bush back in office than that p.o.s Romney. Gee, was he the best you racist Republiklans could do?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
First off I'm not a republican.
Ron Paul was cheated out of the nomination by the republican establisment. I thought it was funny when Romney lost.
The agendas allready set so it doen't matter who's elected.
If people don't stop being left,right minded the whole country is going down. pissface
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#249 Jan 27, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, no one is proposing any legislation that takes existing guns away from anyone.
Second, unless your rifle is an assault weapon, it wouldn't be covered under the proposed legislation anyway.
Third, the fact that your "adult" response to any proposed legislation is to threaten violence against your elected officials is sufficient reason to guess that you are not the type of person mature enough to own a firearm.
Fourth, the UN has nothing to do with any of this.
Lastly, you are 43x more likely to be shot by your gun that to use your gun in self defense.
The UN head quarters in NY has a large sculpture of a pistol with a knot tide in the barrel.
This gun controll crap is being pushed by the U.N.
The U.S. signed onto the small arms treaty . U.N. Agenda 21.
You need to do some research.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#250 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, where is the here that your monkey azz speaks of? In your poop cANAL?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Hey monkey boy, STHU

Location hidden

#252 Jan 27, 2013
No, I get it BB. I also disagree with that statement. A lot.

And, I also disagree with your methods. I will not be dragged down into your cesspool.

And you still haven't mentioned the defector. You know. That Free Phone lady.

I stand by my original statement. Now, go blow another gasket and try harder next time to insult me. It will be met with more disregard, disrespect for you, and refusal to go into that cesspool.

Location hidden

#254 Jan 27, 2013
Still not hard enough. And still ignored the defector Free Phone lady.

Actions speak much louder than words.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#255 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissfecal, the fact that your racist pea brain replied is an indication that your monkey azz is pissed, LOFL!!! Your disregard and disrespect that you plan to show me IS a sign of regard and respect. So I will continue to piss on and piss you off and you plan to try to meet me with disrespect and disregard.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You start call'en people names if you don't like their comments. You remind me of bully on a play ground.
Your just another stupid herd member stuck on the left\right mind set. Baa Baa Baa.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#256 Jan 27, 2013
Curious Lurker wrote:
<quoted text>
There is still a great deal of obfuscation in the birth certificates.NO ONE has been allowed to see the real certificate, as issued from the hospital, and there has been NO CONFIRMATION from Kapiolani that he was born there.
Document experts are adamant that the latest BC that was posted is also a fabricated POS.
Three other factors to consider:(1) His Kenyan grandmother stated multiple times that she saw him being born and she has never left Kenya.(2) At that time in America, if a mulato child was born, the race of the baby was recorded as that of the mother. Thus Barack was recorded as "white" - something he would not want to be known by his African American supporters.(3) Every hospital has something called "a birth book" and every birth is recorded (back then by hand) in that book. It is like a ledger. Where is that book? That is the proof of birth beyond a doubt.

Valley Village, CA

#257 Jan 27, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>The UN head quarters in NY has a large sculpture of a pistol with a knot tide in the barrel.
This gun controll crap is being pushed by the U.N.
The U.S. signed onto the small arms treaty . U.N. Agenda 21.
You need to do some research.
And I'm sure there is a painting somewhere in the UN that shows a bowl of fruit on a table. That doesn't mean the UN is pushing a "Fruit agenda".

The gun sculpture is in like with the purpose of the UN which is to prevent wars.(It's not succeeding at the purpose - but that's what it's for.)

The sculpture is not "lets get rid of handguns". You don't commission art for "getting rid of handguns."

You're a paranoid schizophrenic who sees patterns where there are none.

Valley Village, CA

#258 Jan 27, 2013
MikeIrons wrote:
<quoted text>
Three other factors to consider:(1) His Kenyan grandmother stated multiple times that she saw him being born and she has never left Kenya.(2) At that time in America, if a mulato child was born, the race of the baby was recorded as that of the mother. Thus Barack was recorded as "white" - something he would not want to be known by his African American supporters.(3) Every hospital has something called "a birth book" and every birth is recorded (back then by hand) in that book. It is like a ledger. Where is that book? That is the proof of birth beyond a doubt.
First of all, his mother is American. If he was born in Kenya (he wasn't) to an American, he's an American. The Kenya argument (which is wrong) is meaningless.

Second, your second point is arguing that Obama is hiding his American Birth Certificate for fear of alienating supporters, but your 1st and 3rd points question if he was born in the US.

You can't argue both things.

I can't argue that George Bush was a cyborg _and_ that he never existed. It's one or the other.

When you argue two contradictory points in the same post, you're just demonstrating that you aren't putting any thought behind your position.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#259 Jan 27, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure there is a painting somewhere in the UN that shows a bowl of fruit on a table. That doesn't mean the UN is pushing a "Fruit agenda".
The gun sculpture is in like with the purpose of the UN which is to prevent wars.(It's not succeeding at the purpose - but that's what it's for.)
The sculpture is not "lets get rid of handguns". You don't commission art for "getting rid of handguns."
You're a paranoid schizophrenic who sees patterns where there are none.
Bi-Polar Nuggin your brain washed. This has been their plans for years. Gun free world (NWO)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 866,166
The Christian Atheist debate 45 min Rosa_Winkel 2,136
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min disciple 600,245
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 56 min MUQ2 40,926
Poll Are Mexicans Taking Over America (May '13) 1 hr Pine Nut 3
Poll Will US Govt close Mexican border? (Apr '09) 1 hr Pine Nut 23
Poll should white men marry mexican women? (May '10) 1 hr Pine Nut 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 272,469
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr imr 48
More from around the web