Barack Obama is an illegal president,...

Barack Obama is an illegal president, period

There are 301 comments on the Pravda story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Barack Obama is an illegal president, period. In it, Pravda reports that:

American politicians and the media are lying to the American people. They do so because they hope that their complicity in the greatest fraud in U.S. history will be overtaken by events, that is, the 2012 election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pravda.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#212 Jan 26, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
Obama was appointed. His puppet masters like him .
Suuuuuuuuure.

That's why he carried all the states and had 100% of the popular vote.

That's why he didn't even bother to campaign.

If you are going to be paranoid, try to be a little reasonable about it

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#213 Jan 26, 2013
No, I'm not, nuggin.

You don't bargain in good faith. But, go ahead and put forth your best effort on the MB if it'll make you feel better. And, I don't rik-roll, unlike you, who bounces away from problems like the one previously posted.

Frankly, you bore me.

Los Angeles, CA

#214 Jan 26, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
No, I'm not, nuggin.
You don't bargain in good faith. But, go ahead and put forth your best effort on the MB if it'll make you feel better. And, I don't rik-roll, unlike you, who bounces away from problems like the one previously posted.
Frankly, you bore me.
I find it hilarious that your complaint is that I "bounce away from problems" when I've spent the last 3-4 posts with you trying to get you to deal with the link you gave.

Did you even read the article? Do you honestly believe that it's making a valid argument?

I'm asking you seriously.

Do you _honestly_ believe that the article you posted gives evidence that these people should be held in suspicion because of their "association" with the Muslim Brotherhood?

Take your time. Read the article.

Or, if you know you've already lost, just pretend like I'm the one who is trying to change the subject. That seems to be working out so well for you.

Los Angeles, CA

#215 Jan 26, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
And this one's just for you!- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wAFAywYZK-MXX
WHOA! You are seriously scaring the crap out of me.

First of all, where on this thread have I talked about "gun free zones"? I got my varsity pin in shooting. I'm a marksman. I was an NRA member. I grew up with guns. I've had access to shotguns and rifles all my life. Used to hunt with my dad. Don't hunt anymore. I live in a city.

Second, the guy who says "Chuck, have you ever thought about getting your own gun..." is Seth Meyer. I went to grade school with him before my dad changed jobs and we moved. He dated my sister. Stop stalking me!

Location hidden

#216 Jan 26, 2013
You remain on tangents of convenience. Sorry Charlie. Not gonna bite. And don't ask. I no longer wish to wind up on tangents of your convenience. As I read your posts, i can glean that you are in approval of at least one arguably evident species of the MB. That's one too many for this guy and this government.

“Time falls away...”

Location hidden

#217 Jan 26, 2013
I think every American should watch Dinesh D'Souza's film. I'm glad I didn't vote for him this time around!

Los Angeles, CA

#218 Jan 26, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
You remain on tangents of convenience. Sorry Charlie. Not gonna bite. And don't ask. I no longer wish to wind up on tangents of your convenience. As I read your posts, i can glean that you are in approval of at least one arguably evident species of the MB. That's one too many for this guy and this government.
I'm not even sure that you understand what you wrote here.

This is YOUR tangent. You brought it up. You made a claim about the Muslim Brotherhood and then tried to support that claim with a link that YOU provided.

I'm asking if you READ the link you provided? Because I did, and I wasn't terribly impressed with the kind of "evidence" it contained.

For example the "link" they gave for the #1 guy on the list was "He's linked to the Muslim Brotherhood".

The POINT of the article is to EXPLAIN the link, all they did was repeat the claim.

That's like me saying "AristoleRex is gay. How do we know? Because he's gay."
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#219 Jan 26, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuuure.
Massive voter fraud, besides look who he was running againest.

Los Angeles, CA

#220 Jan 26, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Massive voter fraud, besides look who he was running againest.
There was no voter fraud. If you have EVIDENCE of any voter fraud, let's see it.

Over the last 40 years, the number of voter fraud cases have been in the dozens and the majority of those were actually just people filling out the form wrong.

People don't commit voter fraud because it doesn't make a difference.

Now, it's true that Obama was running against an absolute idiot. Romney should have dropped out of the race during the primaries after the 4th or 5th time someone went from being in the middle of the pack to being a front runner with Romney stuck at #2 the whole time.

Conservatives don't like him. Christians don't like him. Minorities don't like him. Women don't like him. Humans don't like him. He's a BAD candidate
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#221 Jan 26, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuuure.
You realy think he's call'en the shots, HE HE HE hahahaha.

Location hidden

#223 Jan 27, 2013
So sorry, nuggin. I didn't bring it up. I presented it in support of somebody else who brought it up, here, then observed you as you ignored all of my other points and desperately latched onto that topic.

Nope. You just want to argue and not debate. Go bother somebody else. You aren't worth it.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#224 Jan 27, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, the way that the Black president easily beat the hell out your p.o.s candidate Romney should be illegal ya' stupid COONservative yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!! That was a racist remark if I ever heard one. He was elected (the second time) not because of the color of his skin or his name, because he's a good leader. Looking at all the comments about our POTUS here on Topix, I see there are some people that should not be allowed to vote.

Location hidden

#225 Jan 27, 2013
Big bad....

The ONLY reason he won was illegal immigration. In my state, you only need a utility bill at the polls to "prove" you are a "legal" voter. Even the black free phone lady now hates obama.

Now, go and collect your soon to bounce welfare check.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#226 Jan 27, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, the way that the Black president easily beat the hell out your p.o.s candidate Romney should be illegal ya' stupid COONservative yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Hey stupid, Obamas policy is just like Bushs.
If Romney had been elected it still would have been the same.
Years ago there was an agenda set up , this is what all presidents go by.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#227 Jan 27, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! That was a racist remark if I ever heard one. He was elected (the second time) not because of the color of his skin or his name, because he's a good leader. Looking at all the comments about our POTUS here on Topix, I see there are some people that should not be allowed to vote.
When he takes your Wincheaster model 1894 will he still be a good leader
He's following the U.N. Agenda 21.(NWO) BS.

Los Angeles, CA

#228 Jan 27, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
So sorry, nuggin. I didn't bring it up. I presented it in support of somebody else who brought it up, here, then observed you as you ignored all of my other points and desperately latched onto that topic.
Nope. You just want to argue and not debate. Go bother somebody else. You aren't worth it.
Funny how I keep asking you to back up your claim and you keep saying that I'm not interested in debate.

Seems pretty obvious that it's you who is running away from supporting what you linked.

You keep claiming I've ignored your other points. There are five or six of you guys and you're all cross posting about multiple topics.

What point in particular did you want to discuss in DETAIL? And by detail I mean, you ACTUALLY support your claim with reasoned argument and evidence, not just a link to a youtube video or a FoxNews op-ed.

Los Angeles, CA

#229 Jan 27, 2013
AristotleRex wrote:
Big bad....
The ONLY reason he won was illegal immigration. In my state, you only need a utility bill at the polls to "prove" you are a "legal" voter. Even the black free phone lady now hates obama.
Now, go and collect your soon to bounce welfare check.
What state is that Rex? You've just made a claim, time for you to back it up.

Oh, let me guess, this is me "changing the subject" again by responding to what you ACTUALLY wrote.

You're caught in your lies again.

Los Angeles, CA

#230 Jan 27, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>When he takes your Wincheaster model 1894 will he still be a good leader
You need more tinfoil, you're hat is coming loose.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#231 Jan 27, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>When he takes your Wincheaster model 1894 will he still be a good leader
It's my Constitutional right to have this rifle, if he or anyone wants to take it, they can have it, one piece at a time.

BTW; F**k the U.N.

Location hidden

#232 Jan 27, 2013
nuggin.

You sir, are a Master Baiter.

Buh bye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min JesusWasNOTaJew G... 646,884
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min VIKING 49,364
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Doctor Peace 105,676
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Pegasus 281,282
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min ChristineM 445,751
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 27 min Bodrick 12
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 29 min KellyP in Jersey 2,100
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min New Age Spiritual... 971,790
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 5 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web