PBS show in the 1980's
Trying to remember a show

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2013
This has been bugging me for years. I used to watch a show I think was on PBS but it was a kids show. I was around 5 yrs old maybe 6-7. Anyhow, I can not think of the name of the show for nothing.
It had this woman with her hair in a bun and it looked really messy and she would read a story book to this stuffed animal I think a monkey, also it had a man who was dressed up as a seal, sea lion or walrus(sorry can't remember which) and it would have someone you couldn't see throw silver and gold looking fabric like fish to him. The only other thing I can remember is at the very end of the show the end credits, it showed a monkey and a red feather going round the screen. Can someone please tell me the name of the show and if I can view it on you tube? Thanks so much!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min MARKOTHUMEA 668,171
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 183,709
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min nanoanomaly 979,580
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 45 min nanoanomaly 93,138
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 286,128
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 619,257
--- Pres TRUMP Opening Door to ANTICHRIST, TRIB... 1 hr Frogface Kate 3
More from around the web