God now approves of Same-sex-marriage!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Benny

London, KY

#1 Jul 4, 2013
God has changed His mind about Homosexuality!. God can change His mind in matters if He wants to. There are instances in the Bible where God does just that. This time is no different!. God has been answering the big Gays prayers, with the recent Supreme Court rulings and all!. God won't answer a certain Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit however, I did used to blaspheme God a couple of years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this is the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact,HAHAHAHAHA!!!..GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!.
Beaks

London, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2013
XML!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Benny wrote:
God has changed His mind about Homosexuality!. God can change His mind in matters if He wants to. There are instances in the Bible where God does just that. This time is no different!. God has been answering the big Gays prayers, with the recent Supreme Court rulings and all!. God won't answer a certain Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit however, I did used to blaspheme God a couple of years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this is the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact,HAHAHAHAHA!!!..GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!.
You're a L-I-A-R, and you're going to HELL unless you REPENT.
Christ Feminist

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Jul 28, 2013
Good for Her! I knew She would see the light eventually!
Sammy

London, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Yep!!!
Benny

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 27, 2013
Christ Feminist wrote:
Good for Her! I knew She would see the light eventually!
If you knew what kind of a woman she was you wouldn't say that!!!. She'd abuse me, call me Queer faces and stuff and she'd keep a gun on me!. No you just don't understand what I had to go through with her!.
Whut

Fulshear, TX

#8 Dec 27, 2013
Re: God now approves of Same-sex-marriage!

He does not. He never did, and never will.

Cant you peeps think outside the flesh? Some of you rather believe in aliens coming down from the sky, than you would God.

To me it makes more sense to believe in the invisable spirits of God, that they exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Religionthebiglie 750,289
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Ratloder googobbler 118,652
what makes white men so goofy (Sep '08) 16 min Johnny 190
How can i make love with my mother or just sext... (Dec '13) 29 min hot guy 9
The Feds Are Playing A Very Dangerous Game 30 min Power_2014 3
Are You A Friend Or An Enemy To Humans? Read Th... 35 min Power_2014 22
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 59 min Al Capone 4,767
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr yon 602,162
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 261,624
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 548,471
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 13 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE