my son obsession with my feet.

my son obsession with my feet.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#2 Sep 27, 2013
First of all I fail to see the importance of size/weight of you or your son, or his mental disability. That has absolutely nothing to do with fetishes, which it sounds like that's what you're trying to describe. Roughly 1/3 of the male population (according to a poll in the US and Canada) has a foot fetish of some kind, it's really not unusual and it's certainly not wrong or weird! I mean think about it, it's no different than liking (fettishing) any other body part. It's more common and accepted to like women's breasts, their butt or legs or belly, will feed is just another body part. And there are different kinds of fetishes, I mean addressing the "what do you like about them" aspect. Some people – and is not always men – like the way she'd look. Others like 'what bare feet mean' like a casual, I-don't-care attitude which can be very attractive. This is the kind of thing where the woman will go barefoot casually everywhere, around the house and property, walking in public even downtown and in shopping malls, that kind of thing. And finally just because of his age, well I think it's an example of you was "born that way" just like you said about gays. People who are barefooters and barefoot fetishists usually no very early in life that they are that way. In short, don't try to explain it or wonder why, just accept that that's the way he is... just like millions of other men!
6inches-and-hard

Columbia, MD

#3 Feb 9, 2016
I have a foot fedish to and there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min another viewer 987,323
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 30,982
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min kent 687,235
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min David S Pumpkins 286,549
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 3 hr Jack Pitan 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr lil whispers 619,792
Topix is run by a bunch of GAY LOSERS 8 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web