Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

Full story: American Thinker

They fought for their lives for seven hours. 9/11/ 2012. Benghazi. The White House watched.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

He had to catch a flight on AF1 to appear on television.
ted

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Every couple of days more and more is coming out showing this administration did NOTHING to stop or help the dead Americans in Libya.SHAME!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The unknown filmmaker was denied his US Constitutional Rights by Washington DC and its king.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

5

ted wrote:
Every couple of days more and more is coming out showing this administration did NOTHING to stop or help the dead Americans in Libya.SHAME!
Actually, more and more it is coming out that they followed normal military protocol for this situation.
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The Pentagon defended its decision not to deploy forces to Benghazi, Libya, as soon as the U.S. mission came under attack on September 11th, saying it would have been irresponsible to put forces in harm's way without better information.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told Pentagon reporters that U.S. forces were on a heightened state of alert already because of the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington by al Qaeda.
But he said there simply wasn't enough information to responsibly deploy forces to Libya at the time of the attack.
"You don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on, without having some real-time information about what's taking place," Panetta said.
Lacking that information, Panetta said he, General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the U.S. military's Joint Chiefs of Staff, and General Carter Ham, head of the U.S. military's Africa Command, felt they couldn't "put forces at risk in that situation."
"This happened within a few hours and it was really over before, you know, we had the opportunity to really know what was happening," Panetta said.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, more and more it is coming out that they followed normal military protocol for this situation.
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The Pentagon defended its decision not to deploy forces to Benghazi, Libya, as soon as the U.S. mission came under attack on September 11th, saying it would have been irresponsible to put forces in harm's way without better information.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told Pentagon reporters that U.S. forces were on a heightened state of alert already because of the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington by al Qaeda.
But he said there simply wasn't enough information to responsibly deploy forces to Libya at the time of the attack.
"You don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on, without having some real-time information about what's taking place," Panetta said.
Lacking that information, Panetta said he, General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the U.S. military's Joint Chiefs of Staff, and General Carter Ham, head of the U.S. military's Africa Command, felt they couldn't "put forces at risk in that situation."
"This happened within a few hours and it was really over before, you know, we had the opportunity to really know what was happening," Panetta said.
They had real time information. They had video of the attack. the attack took a total of 7 hours and we had military forces one hour away.

And the biggest bonehead move was blaming the Libyan people for the attacks because of a video when the Libya people were trying to stop the attack.
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, more and more it is coming out that they followed normal military protocol for this situation.
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The Pentagon defended its decision not to deploy forces to Benghazi, Libya, as soon as the U.S. mission came under attack on September 11th, saying it would have been irresponsible to put forces in harm's way without better information.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told Pentagon reporters that U.S. forces were on a heightened state of alert already because of the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington by al Qaeda.
But he said there simply wasn't enough information to responsibly deploy forces to Libya at the time of the attack.
"You don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on, without having some real-time information about what's taking place," Panetta said.
Lacking that information, Panetta said he, General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the U.S. military's Joint Chiefs of Staff, and General Carter Ham, head of the U.S. military's Africa Command, felt they couldn't "put forces at risk in that situation."
"This happened within a few hours and it was really over before, you know, we had the opportunity to really know what was happening," Panetta said.
It is unbelievable that people (like you) will accept any cr-p tossed out by their idols. This is one of the most shameful incidents in our history, and shame on you for defending it. Those seals would have even saved your sorry arse.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Stop the Madness wrote:
<quoted text>It is unbelievable that people (like you) will accept any cr-p tossed out by their idols. This is one of the most shameful incidents in our history, and shame on you for defending it. Those seals would have even saved your sorry arse.
it is unbelievable that people like you won't accept the facts when they are presented to you.

i know it doesn't support your bias and what you had hoped you would find to support your bias, but the facts are the facts. Deal with it.

You do realize that you are just like all the fools that tried to make a conspiracy and cover-up over anything that Bush did, don't you?

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

If it wasn't so close to the election I am sure impeachment proceeding would be started.. I think the film was one of those " Wag the Dog" videos to cover their butts but it didn't work.
They sat and watched it in real time and only a mile away people in the CIA annex could have helped but were told to stand down. Mr. Woods father of the Seal Woods said they murdered his son while watching it in real time drone video. Why the cover up. Why not say we made a big mistake but no everything was mishandled, we were lied to and to me this is worse than Watergate. If he get reelected start impeachment proceedings immediately on the Chicago Socialist thug. I am ashamed for our country because of the NON leadership we have and his apology tours

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is unbelievable that people like you won't accept the facts when they are presented to you.
i know it doesn't support your bias and what you had hoped you would find to support your bias, but the facts are the facts. Deal with it.
You do realize that you are just like all the fools that tried to make a conspiracy and cover-up over anything that Bush did, don't you?
Thee have been no real facts presented. They say when you lie and have to keep telling the lie your story changes all the time and that is what is happening with this scenario. Just come out with it. You know deep down it is a cover up and if you don't see that you must be a follower who never questions or believes that our government will lie. All presidents have lied look at Clinton lol
shameful

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

hopefully every ignorant do-nothing in this administration if they need protection from their military or secret service can find the terror that the 4 in benghazi felt as all willing and available help was told to 'stand down' as they were hunted and killed like prey. let these milksop desk jockeys in DC and the now fully worthless, politicized pentagon get a taste of what no protection feels like.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Thee have been no real facts presented. They say when you lie and have to keep telling the lie your story changes all the time and that is what is happening with this scenario. Just come out with it. You know deep down it is a cover up and if you don't see that you must be a follower who never questions or believes that our government will lie. All presidents have lied look at Clinton lol
If only you could provide one little fact that shows it was a cover-up...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

indycorvette wrote:
If it wasn't so close to the election I am sure impeachment proceeding would be started.. I think the film was one of those " Wag the Dog" videos to cover their butts but it didn't work.
They sat and watched it in real time and only a mile away people in the CIA annex could have helped but were told to stand down. Mr. Woods father of the Seal Woods said they murdered his son while watching it in real time drone video. Why the cover up. Why not say we made a big mistake but no everything was mishandled, we were lied to and to me this is worse than Watergate. If he get reelected start impeachment proceedings immediately on the Chicago Socialist thug. I am ashamed for our country because of the NON leadership we have and his apology tours
You need to understand that the real time viewing didn't occur until the last hour of the attack. The drone is what they sent in to assess the situation so they could send troops into a forwign country on more than the info from some emails, as military protocol requires.

You need to be aware of the real facts, not he sound bytes you pick from your biased readings of the MSM.
2manydogs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Apparently Obama didn't watch, because in a Washpost article Obama's aid stated that they informed Obama of Ambassador Stevens death when he got up that morning.

So Obama knew that those lives were hanging in the balance and yet HE WENT TO BED. While brave Americans were brutalized and killed, how unconcerned could he be?

Then he made a brief statement and jetted off to Colorado for a fundraiser, then to Vegas to party with Beyonce', make an appearance on Letterman, and Comedy Central.

What a pathetic display by the commander in chief! Our brave men & women deserve better!

Since: Oct 12

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

my friend's step-aunt makes $80 an hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her payment was $14845 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more http://Aim25.com
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 27, 2012
 
2manydogs wrote:
Apparently Obama didn't watch, because in a Washpost article Obama's aid stated that they informed Obama of Ambassador Stevens death when he got up that morning.
So Obama knew that those lives were hanging in the balance and yet HE WENT TO BED. While brave Americans were brutalized and killed, how unconcerned could he be?
Then he made a brief statement and jetted off to Colorado for a fundraiser, then to Vegas to party with Beyonce', make an appearance on Letterman, and Comedy Central.
What a pathetic display by the commander in chief! Our brave men & women deserve better!
.
I am sure the administration MB forces got a personal 'shout out' from AF1 from him.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is unbelievable that people like you won't accept the facts when they are presented to you.
i know it doesn't support your bias and what you had hoped you would find to support your bias, but the facts are the facts. Deal with it.
You do realize that you are just like all the fools that tried to make a conspiracy and cover-up over anything that Bush did, don't you?
Sorry woodtick57, I have to disagree with you on this one. The more information that comes out the worse it looks for Obama. Remember he did not acknowledge that this was a terrorist attack for two weeks. They blamed it on a stupid video for that period of time. And in the second debate Obama lied, he did not call it a terrorist attack, he called it an "act of terror". That was the generic usage of the term that has a totally different meaning. The moderator even acknowledged her mistake after the fact. That was sort of like the NFL referee who admitted that he blew two calls that caused the Seahawks to lose their one Superbowl bid, Cheating from any side raises sore points with me.

The ex-Navy Seal who sacrificed his own life was ordered to stand down, he couldn't he saw what was happening. He painted the mortar that eventually took his life with a targeting laser. It would have taken very little to take out that installation. The fact that we sat by, and then worse, tried to cover it up by blaming an noninvolved person is what may be the final nail in Obama's election coffin.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry woodtick57, I have to disagree with you on this one. The more information that comes out the worse it looks for Obama. Remember he did not acknowledge that this was a terrorist attack for two weeks. They blamed it on a stupid video for that period of time. And in the second debate Obama lied, he did not call it a terrorist attack, he called it an "act of terror". That was the generic usage of the term that has a totally different meaning. The moderator even acknowledged her mistake after the fact. That was sort of like the NFL referee who admitted that he blew two calls that caused the Seahawks to lose their one Superbowl bid, Cheating from any side raises sore points with me.
The ex-Navy Seal who sacrificed his own life was ordered to stand down, he couldn't he saw what was happening. He painted the mortar that eventually took his life with a targeting laser. It would have taken very little to take out that installation. The fact that we sat by, and then worse, tried to cover it up by blaming an noninvolved person is what may be the final nail in Obama's election coffin.
how is an act of terror different from a terrorist act?

when did Crowley say that?
liza

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ARE WE GOING TO LET HIM GET BY WITH THIS??
We all know why these men DIED NOW!!!!
Its no longer covered up!
Is there a person alive and able to vote,
would put him back in OUR White House and
lead us again? Can't hardly stand seeing
him walk into our house now. Your vote
will help us TRY to forget what hes done.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

She gave a weak apology on CNN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If Obama said it was a terrorist attack then why did they blame it on a video for two weeks?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Subduction Zone wrote:
She gave a weak apology on CNN:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If Obama said it was a terrorist attack then why did they blame it on a video for two weeks?
And each time they said the investigation was ongoing.

yes, the video thing was stupid, but no-one could pin the attack on any particualr terrorist group yet.(please don't even bring up the facebook posting...)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

348 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Strength and Honor 171,461
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min confrinting with the word 530,172
Who really controls America and other Western c... 12 min The Awakener 47
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 223,240
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 20 min yon 169
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min Rosa_Winkel 93,236
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Truths 598,778
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min curiouslu 716,790
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 255,735
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••