9-11 Conspiracy Theorists are Cockcoo

9-11 Conspiracy Theorists are Cockcoo

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#1 Dec 1, 2013
So.....you September 11th conspiracy theorists believe that the U.S. Military flew military planes into the twin towers, huh?
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#2 Dec 1, 2013
And you people also believe that that Larry whatshisname man didn't renew the lease on the twin towers wih the Port Authority, or something, because he, somehow, knew the towers were gong to e....destroyed....the next day..... is that right?? Oh brother..........
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#3 Dec 1, 2013
And ya'll also think George W. Bush was WHISKED AWAY to Florida because the government didn't want Bush anywhere near Washington D.C......while the government......and the military.....were murdering innocent people.....at the world trade center.....is that what ya'll believe?? Maybe you people should check with the Wizard of Oz and see if he has any re-conditioned brains left over.
SwizzleSticks

Portsmouth, VA

#4 Dec 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY is a simpleton.
SwizzleSticks

Portsmouth, VA

#5 Dec 1, 2013
What is 'Cockcoo'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min oneear69 688,778
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 22 min Johnny 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min Demothieves 37,093
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 31 min Johnny 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 988,532
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 55 min My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr oneear69 121,925
More from around the web