GE Inc Is Moving To China Lock Stock ...

GE Inc Is Moving To China Lock Stock And Barrel

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#1 Jun 29, 2012
GE Moving from Wisconsin. Keep your eye on Waukesha, Wisconsin......Their biggest employer just moved out. General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division from Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition to moving the headquarters,the company will invest $2 billion in China and train more than 65 engineers and create six research centers.
This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last year, but paid no taxes - the same company that employs more people overseas than it does in the United States. So let me get this straight. President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed to help create jobs. I guess the President forgot to tell him in which country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.
Thanks Jeff, you're a "real" American....give Barrack our Best! If this doesn't show you the total lack of leadership of this President, I don't know what does. Please pass this information to others and think about it before you buy a GE product.
For Snopes verification of this information, go to:

http://www.sn opes..com/politics/business/ge .asp

#2 Jun 29, 2012
http://www.sn opes..com/politics/business/ge .asp

#3 Jun 29, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 min Johnny 4,857
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Dr Banonator 56,152
Salalah gay 17 min Aabbboy23 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 26 min ImFree2Choose 2,347
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 53 min Lbj 106,078
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Hangman 971,867
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 16
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liamm 650,545
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web