club intrigue
First Prev
of 101
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Apr 21, 2008
I want to cordially invite topix members to the grand opening of "Club Intrigue". Please enjoy the atmosphere of dining, dancing and of course kicking back and meeting new friends. Topic of discussion is anything and everything. Drink, dance and be merry! The first 100 memebers will get their first drink on the house. Welcome!

“A kinder gentler assassin”

Since: Sep 07

Middle Earth

#2 Apr 21, 2008
Cool I am member #2~! Hey girl how are you? you are a girl correct?(clears throat) I mean woman.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3 Apr 21, 2008
Okay, it's open bar for now! lol.
Larry

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Apr 21, 2008
Intriguing wrote:
I want to cordially invite topix members to the grand opening of "Club Intrigue". Please enjoy the atmosphere of dining, dancing and of course kicking back and meeting new friends. Topic of discussion is anything and everything. Drink, dance and be merry! The first 100 memebers will get their first drink on the house. Welcome!
Very intriguing.. I'll have a grape kneehigh and a lap dance please!!!!!!!!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#5 Apr 21, 2008
F R E E D R I N K S?

(Sneaks around velvet rope out front and through the door), does this count, lol? And hurry, bouncer's looking for me, QUICK..STAMP MY HAND!!!!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#6 Apr 21, 2008
Little Hole-in-the-Wall places are actually the best places in which to find good service, good friends and good food. I'm just looking for a glass of iced tea, thanks.

Does that Jukebox play PeterPaul&Mary??

<grin>

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#7 Apr 21, 2008
Troll Slayer wrote:
Cool I am member #2~! Hey girl how are you? you are a girl correct?(clears throat) I mean woman.
LOL! I'm all woman honey. Don't you forget it. I hear your a tequila man, where do you want that poured?.....lol. You are welcome anytime TS....Converstation is boundless. ;-)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#8 Apr 21, 2008
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Very intriguing.. I'll have a grape kneehigh and a lap dance please!!!!!!!!!!
Here ya go handsome,it's the house drink....called imagination , it's on me. ;-) Welcome.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#9 Apr 21, 2008
Ricky F wrote:
F R E E D R I N K S?
(Sneaks around velvet rope out front and through the door), does this count, lol? And hurry, bouncer's looking for me, QUICK..STAMP MY HAND!!!!
Bouncers are on stand by for now. It's open bar.....kick back, relax and enjoy. What's your poison?

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#10 Apr 21, 2008
Fifth Generation wrote:
Little Hole-in-the-Wall places are actually the best places in which to find good service, good friends and good food. I'm just looking for a glass of iced tea, thanks.
Does that Jukebox play PeterPaul&Mary??
<grin>
Here's your iced tea.....juke box is stocked to play anything to your hearts desire. Refills are endless honey. Enjoy. ;-)

Middle Earth

#11 Apr 21, 2008
Intriguing wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I'm all woman honey. Don't you forget it. I hear your a tequila man, where do you want that poured?.....lol. You are welcome anytime TS....Converstation is boundless. ;-)
Body shots already????? OK Im game. Lick of salt please!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#12 Apr 21, 2008
Wow, it's raining men.....I'm lovin it. ;-)
Larry

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Apr 21, 2008
Intriguing wrote:
<quoted text>Here ya go handsome,it's the house drink....called imagination , it's on me. ;-) Welcome.
Hey everybody!!! You see that? I'm handsome!!!!!
[:o)

Vincit qui se vincit

#14 Apr 21, 2008
Intriguing wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I'm all woman honey. Don't you forget it. I hear your a tequila man, where do you want that poured?.....lol. You are welcome anytime TS....Converstation is boundless. ;-)
Belly Button Shot, your belly!

Vincit qui se vincit

#15 Apr 21, 2008
Intriguing wrote:
<quoted text>Bouncers are on stand by for now. It's open bar.....kick back, relax and enjoy. What's your poison?

Goldslogger! Or Petrone!!

I'm Ricky, nice to meet you!!

Middle Earth

#16 Apr 21, 2008
Intriguing wrote:
<quoted text>Here's your iced tea.....juke box is stocked to play anything to your hearts desire. Refills are endless honey. Enjoy. ;-)
Anything but rap okay?

Vincit qui se vincit

#17 Apr 21, 2008
Troll Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>Body shots already????? OK Im game. Lick of salt please!

I have a cow brick out in the back of the truck?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#18 Apr 21, 2008
Intriguing wrote:
<quoted text>Here's your iced tea.....juke box is stocked to play anything to your hearts desire. Refills are endless honey. Enjoy. ;-)
Ah! Thank you. A nice tall glass, one packet of Splenda, and just enough ice to keep it cold. Perfect!!

Lovely place you have here, Intriguing.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#19 Apr 22, 2008
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Goldslogger! Or Petrone!!
I'm Ricky, nice to meet you!!
Nice to meet you too. Bottoms up!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#20 Apr 22, 2008
Troll Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>Anything but rap okay?
Your wish is my comand. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 101
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Riverside Rednek 51,537
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 693,132
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min eternalrock 991,840
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 32 min __The Clown Master__ 2,468
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr 2018 Exclusive 619,863
__TRUMP Creating Worst Harm to ISRAEL__ 5 hr 2018 News 1
Missing Teen - Brittany Crenshaw (Aug '12) 9 hr Denise moody 24
More from around the web